House Arrest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,366 Followers

Audrey was pretty wild during her senior year at college. She slept around, although with little satisfaction, and befriended a more "loose" group of girls. As a result, she had acquired lots of sexy clothes she would wear to frat parties and to classes that had cute guys in them. Short skirts, short-shorts, micro-thin nearly see-through yoga pants and leggings, and tight, thin T-shirts (some were even see-through). She rarely wore them around the house simply because she figured her dad would object to them and tell her to change.

After seeing her dad's subtle interest in young blonde videos, Audrey found herself in a constant state of arousal. She was feeling very frisky at that moment so she decided to have some fun with her dad. She laid a few "outfits" out on her bed and chose a pair of ultra-short orange shorts and a thin, white tank top. She removed her baggy shorts, underwear, and T-shirt and slipped on her slutty clothes.

Audrey's smooth, white legs seemed twice as long in her little shorts. She turned around to see her butt in her bedroom's full-length mirror. 'I can't believe I actually wore these out in public.' She thought. The tight, orange material crawled all the way up her ass crack to her tailbone, leaving a lot of her ass cheeks exposed. 'There's no way in hell Dad will let me wear these in the house...unless...' Audrey was testing to see if her dad was fantasizing about her, or at the least, if he was open to looking at her in a sexual way. She was both flattered and excited to discover this new side to her father and hoped her suspicions were right.

Her tank top accentuated her smallish breasts and her puffy nipples. She played with them over the shirt, then saw how they reacted, stiffening. She noticed that the shirt was so tight that she could see the exact shape of each nipple. She turned her shoulders back and forth, reveling in the feeling of the thin fabric dragging across her raised nipples They became very pronounced. Through the worn material, she could see her thick nipples. Even the tiny Montgomery glands that speckled her areolas showed through. Audrey was eager to display her body to her father, curious to see his reaction. This was the first real sexual excitement she had since college and, because it involved her big-dicked dad, one of the most exciting experiences she had ever had. Her skinny little body shook at the thought of her father seeing her in this outfit.

Audrey decided to stay barefooted. Wearing heels, or high-heeled sandals would be too obvious. She wanted to get her dad's attention, but she wanted it to look unintentional. She poured a fresh cup of coffee and carefully carried it to her dad's office door. She knocked loudly.

"Come on in, Princess."

"I thought you might like a fresh cup, Daddy." Audrey walked across the room and set it on his desk, taking the empty cup in the process.

James set his pen down and stretched.

"Thank you, Audrey..."

He spun his chair around to talk to his daughter just as she was walking toward the door. James was unprepared for the sexy look his daughter was now flaunting right in front of him. His cock reacted without any hesitation.

Audrey was giving her dad an excellent look at her protruding ass cheeks and the gap created in her crotch from her tight shorts. She accentuated her hip sway, flexing her thighs and calves as she stepped with her long thin legs. She could feel his eyes on her ass. At the door's threshold, she deliberately turned, placing her hands on her hips. She turned her shoulders back and forth slightly, seductively, wanting Daddy to see her erect nipples too.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" She smiled, trying not to be too much of a tease, reminding herself she wanted to act natural.

"Uh...I...no, Audrey, I need to go out to the kitchen anyway." James was speechless. He had never seen his daughter in clothing like this and the fantasy that he had for the first time the night before, became burned into his psyche.

Audrey turned around and continued on into the kitchen. 'I think he likes it!' she concluded excitedly. She was right. Her dad couldn't take his eyes off his daughter's sublime ass. She felt him rise and follow closely as she left the room.

He followed her down the hall, to the kitchen. Audrey had planned on this possibility and staged the dishwasher so that she needed to empty it. She wanted him to watch her, which of course, he found himself doing uncontrollably. His daughter reached the dishwasher, planted her feet about shoulder width, and opened the door, bending at the hips.

James' thoughts were automatic and uncensored. 'Good God. Look at that fucking ass.' He was a male reacting to the female body presented before him. Any thoughts of confronting her choice of clothing were gone when she bent over in front of the dishwasher and began putting the clean plates away. James's lust toward his daughter overwhelmed him. Telling her to change was the very last thing he would ever do now. If anything, he wanted to thank her for wearing the clothes that she did. This was in stark contrast to what he would have done only a year ago. His daughter was quickly becoming a major topic of fantasy for him.

Audrey was bending and stooping right in front of her dad, which caused her shorts to rise even higher on her perfect legs, causing even more of her butt to poke out. She tried as best she could to act normal, even though she was trembling with excitement and growing wetter each second his eyes were on her. She put dishes away, straightened, and then sat on the couch in the living room, smiling to herself.

'Operation 'daddy-lusts-after-his-daughter' was a success, I would say,' she thought.

Audrey stayed in her outfit all day, even through dinner. She took delight in watching her father linger around pretending to be busy, knowing that every time she turned her back, his eyes were planted on her cute little ass. She loved knowing that every time she looked away as he stood in front of her, he was feasting his eyes on her perky breasts and her hard-as-steel nipples.

Audrey took a shower before dinner and changed into her "pajamas", which consisted of nothing more than a white T-shirt that came down to the top of her butt and a pair of tight boy-shorts underwear. She and her dad sat on the couch watching an old James Bond movie, but neither of them could focus on the plot. Audrey lay next to her dad and held her legs against her chest. This position exposed her crotch as she faced forward toward the TV. James could see that he was missing the view his daughter was presenting right next to him, but couldn't see anything from his position.

Pretending he needed the sound-surround remote, he got up from his place and walked to the shelf near the TV where he kept the miscellaneous remote controls. As he walked back, his eyes shot straight to his daughter's crotch.

In the flashing light from the movie, he could make out her puffy pussy mound. The thin boy shorts showed him that she apparently shaved. It was quite the display.

'Jesus,' he thought. 'She has such a fine, little body.' He continued to stare at her crotch the few steps back to the couch. Audrey saw exactly what he was looking at and smiled again.

After the movie, Audrey got up.

"That was a good movie, Daddy. I think I like Sean Connery as Bond better than the others." She bent down and gave her dad a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, me too, Princess." James's voice quivered. He was flustered, horny, and needed to jack off.

Audrey said good-night and went to her room. She turned her light off and waited several minutes in the dark. Her plan was to go back out to spy on him like she did the other night to see if her dad was getting turned on by her teasing. She originally had no master plan; only to get him interested in her and to see where it went from there. But after today, she realized that she enjoyed having his eyes on her probably more than he enjoyed looking at her, and she wanted this to continue. She was wet most of the day and her stained, orange shorts were proof.

After waiting about ten minutes, she opened her door and quietly tip-toed down the hallway to the familiar flashing light coming from the media room. She crept up to the edge of the door, carefully standing back by the hallway wall and peeked in.

Her dad was staring intently at the screen, smiling slightly. She inched further into the doorway, peering over the edge of the couch. Her father's upper body was rhythmically jerking. He was obviously jacking off. She continued moving toward the entry until she could see most of his body.

James's hand moved steadily up and down his shaft, but never seemed to go high enough to touch his cock head. She stared at the shiny bulb atop his shaft. It was huge and looked smooth, like a dome. Even at that distance, she could see the prominent slit, which gaped slightly and glistened as if slightly wet. She noticed her mouth was watering.

Audrey had never seen such a beautiful and arousing sight as her father's cock. Even with his large hand grasping the shaft, it looked giant. He maintained a steady pace to his stroking as he sat entranced by what was on the screen. She guessed that it was the video she had watched earlier in the day. At that moment, Audrey had the most powerful urge to touch herself, but she held off and crawled away from the door and back to her room. She enjoyed two incredible orgasms in her bed that night thinking of her dad's cock and couldn't wait to go to sleep to see what the next day would bring.

After the James Bond movie, James wanted to tell Audrey to go to bed early, but knew that such a request would only make her suspicious. Finally, after finishing the Bond classic, "Gold Finger," she went to bed. He hoped that she had watched a video on the TV earlier, but he was doubtful since he had been home all day and this may have discouraged her. Even before he pulled up the browser, he had his cock out, jacking off to the wealth of images that he had swimming in his head. Her shorts that revealed so much of her ass, her nipples showing clearly through her shirt, her crotch as she sat watching TV; he had been turned on most of the day by his daughter and had given himself over to the fact that she had become his primary, and favored sexual fantasy.

James was a little confused about her choice of clothing. He couldn't recall a single occasion where he had seen her dress so provocatively. He attributed this to her being bored as a result of her house arrest and her interest in porn videos. He never once thought her behavior was motivated by her desire to purposely tease him or test his level of sexual interest in her.

When he opened the browser history to see her search for "daddy and daughter," he nearly lost it. His heart pounded in his chest loudly and his cock throbbed as it extended away from his body. 'She's looking for father/daughter porn? My God, that's so hot.' James started stroking his cock with fuller, longer strokes. He knew it wouldn't take long before he came.

The video was very hot. A young, innocent actress who looked to be in her early twenties, was questioning her older "father" about sex as her father was removing her clothes helping her identify the various body parts that she was curious about. He was explaining how men and women have sex and was demonstrating various positions and oral sex techniques on her, as well as coaching her performance on his own body.

The father was encouraging his daughter to try to get all of his cock into her throat. James thought about the fact that this was what Audrey liked. She had, after all, searched specifically for this topic. He watched as the daughter struggled with her father's thick shaft between her lips.

James exploded a massive volume of cum onto his chest. He hadn't even been able to acknowledge his inbound climax. It just hit him. He couldn't believe his daughter would actively search for this kind of kinky material. Had Audrey only stayed in front of the door for a few more moments, she would have seen her father's orgasm for herself.

That day changed how James looked at his daughter. He knew she would never again be his sweet, innocent little princess, but instead would be his object of lust; his every sexual desire.

Audrey woke and rinsed herself off in the shower as she did every morning. Today, she would wear her light gray yoga pants that were see-through when the light was right. She wore them without panties and rolled the waistband up several times, making sure the fabric pulled tight against her crotch. She looked down to make sure she had created a naughty and quite conspicuous camel toe. She had on another tank top, just like the one she wore yesterday, only yellow. She never wore bras around the house.

"Good morning, Daddy!" Audrey skipped up to her father, who was dressed in his business suit, ready for work. He hugged his daughter tightly and noticed she had on pants that revealed the shape of her pussy.

"How did you sleep?" he inquired.

Audrey slipped past him and poured herself a cup of coffee, feeling his eyes on her from behind. She arched her back a little which caused her perfect ass to rise up. Her yoga pants were skin-tight and detailed every inch of her ass, leaving nothing to the imagination.

There was a brief pause. Audrey knew her father was staring at her ass. She knew he wanted to slap it. She almost slapped it for him, feeling his eyes on her, but cleared her throat instead.

"Just fine, slept like a baby, in fact."

After seeing Audrey dressed as she was, James didn't want to go to work, and lamented the fact that he had a meeting with his salespeople at ten.

"I uh... I'm glad, honey." He regarded his daughters amazing backside, then responded, "me too, actually. I feel... I feel great!"

"Good, Daddy. Well, have a productive day." She wiggled her ass ever so slightly, then turned to him. "I'm going to get on the treadmill, then maybe read and watch another movie."

Audrey set her coffee down and leaned back on the counter, looking at her father daringly. She put her hands on the counter and playfully spread her thighs, turning and smiling at James as she rolled her tongue between her cheeks. She presented her father with a clear view of her nipples and her camel toe.

"Ah." James couldn't pull his eyes from her body as he stroked his smoothly shaved chin. "That sounds like fun, Princess." He met her gaze. "Maybe I'll come home early." James was definitely coming home early.

"Awesome! I can't wait!" Audrey turned to give her dad a parting shot at her ass before he took his coffee and left for his meeting.

While James was gone, Audrey spent an hour on the treadmill and made a salad for her lunch. She took another shower and picked out a light blue mini-skirt with a black thong, and an extraordinarily tight T-shirt. She knew the fabric was worn and thin. It was, in fact see-through. She put a coat of white toe nail polish on her feet and passed the time scrolling through any daddy and daughter role play video she could find. She couldn't wait for her dad to get home.

"Princess? I'm home." James made it out of his meeting and home to his hot daughter by noon. He had snacked on a Danish at work, but was so worked up from seeing his daughter this morning that he wasn't hungry for lunch.

Audrey didn't disappoint, sauntering over to him in the skirt and see-through shirt. He watched her puffy nipples and imagined them in his mouth. He wanted that body squirming in his grip.

'Damn.' He thought. 'What a perfect body.'

"Hi Daddy!" Audrey came up and jumped up to hug him, giving him a peck on the lips. James felt his cock surge immediately, so much that it poked into her as she hugged him. "Let's watch a movie!" Audrey turned and ran back to the media room.

"Okay, let me change." James walked quickly to his room.

"Get comfortable, Daddy."

James noticed that Audrey's voice seemed particularly sexy today, and her calling him 'daddy' was a total turn on to James.

James decided to change his wardrobe choice a bit. Rather than wear his usual cargo shorts that came up to just above his knees, he chose a pair of much shorter, much tighter tennis shorts. He knew how his cock would strain the material if he didn't wear underwear, so he chose not to wear any. To complete the outfit, he pulled an old, comfortable T-shirt over his chest.

He walked into the media room and found Audrey sitting in the center of the couch with her legs against her chest like last night. She was sitting in a reclined cannonball position.

James purposely lingered silently so he could regard his daughter for a few moments without her knowing he was there. He stepped up behind the couch, much in the same position she'd observed him jerking off.

Audrey didn't seem to notice him. She was holding her leg against her chest with one hand and aiming the remote with the other. She navigated to a screen showing a plethora of options and set the remote on the couch next to her. In the flickering light, Audrey placed her hand on her crotch, oblivious to her father.

She stroked her bare thigh. He could see her prominent, covered mound, and the curve of her thighs where they met her ass. He felt his cock thicken.

James entered the room abruptly, in a wide movement so she'd see him coming in. As he strode around to the couch, James noticed Audrey was looking at his dick as it stuck out to the side under his shorts. He had no choice but to sit close to her since she was in the middle of the couch. As he sat, the nearly-erect shape of his cock was revealed from under the fabric.

"What do you want to watch?" James asked his vivacious daughter.

"I don't know, let's see what there is."

Audrey had the TV set to the Internet browser.

"I want you to see something, Dad, but don't freak out. I just want to see what you think."

To James's horror, she opened the browser's history and clicked on the "daddy and daughter" search phrase he used from yesterday. His daughter wasted no time opening a porn video that starred a young, petite blonde woman in a short skirt. She was talking to a large man who appeared to be an athletic trainer, and looked a little like a younger version of James.

"Audrey, what the hell is this?" James was blushing red, and squirming in his seat.

"Now, doesn't he look exactly like you?" Audrey teased.

"Audrey, my God." James was excited by the video, but he was at a total loss as to how he should respond.

"Oh, Dad, just relax. Sometimes I like to watch adult videos. Big deal! You know, the funny thing is when I tried to find the one I was watching the other day, I saw that you like to watch them too!" Audrey's tone of voice was more serious, not as flirtatious as it was just a few moments ago.

"Wait, but I only..." James began to object, but was cut off.

"It's okay, Dad. I'm twenty-one and I can legally watch adult movies, and it doesn't make me uncomfortable to talk about it, or even look at one now with you sitting next to me."

"Shit, Audrey. When did you get so...forward?" James rested his arms on his knees and rubbed his face in his hands.

"Dad, just relax. You and I are all we have now that Mom is gone. Let's just be adults about it. Let's watch one, it will be fun!"

James couldn't believe his ears. His little girl was not only all grown up, but was twice as comfortable with the subject of sex as he was. At that moment, his head was telling him to be a responsible father, but his cock felt like it was breaking out of its skin.

He listened to his cock.

James let out a deep sigh, "Okay...I'm game." James sat back and let his daughter click the play button.

"Yay!" Audrey settled back with her legs crossed in front of her and her hands in her lap...

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,366 Followers