House Arrest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,383 Followers

James was leaning back with his left hand to his side and his right hand resting over the throbbing bulge that was impossible to hide in his shorts. He was not used to being this turned on, at least not for some years anyway. As the two were sitting next to each other, Audrey's knee was touching her father's muscular, hairy arm causing him to crave more contact from his daughter.

The video played loudly on the enormous TV screen. The young blonde was asking the buff trainer to help her with her flexibility for her tennis game. This resulted in about five minutes of stretches. As the scene heated up, it was revealed that the blonde was not wearing any underwear under her tennis skirt. The trainer noticed this and began to stare at her pussy. The camera revealed a huge erection showing under the trainer's shorts.

"That's so naughty! Don't you think, Daddy?" James noticed Audrey was looking down at his bulge.

"Yes, it's something alright." James wanted to be suave and confident, but felt nervous instead, like he was on a first date or something.

Audrey moved away from her father to the other end of the couch, leaned against the arm rest so that she was facing her dad from the side as he watched TV, then brought her legs up and bent her knees in front of her with her feet flat on the couch cushion. Then she spread her knees slightly. This gave James a full-on view of her open crotch and her thin thong underwear that had nearly disappeared in her crack.

James looked to his right at Audrey, straight at her pussy. Even in the dim light of the table lamp, he could see the folds of her labia being separated by the underwear. He looked back at the video, which was becoming more graphic by the minute. The girl was now on her knees pulling the trainer's shorts down and staring at his huge cock as it sprung free. She wasted no time thrusting it into her mouth. The room filled with gagging sounds as the actress on screen began sucking cock noisily.

"I have to use the bathroom, Princess. I'll be right back."

"Ok, Daddy, I'll pause it." Audrey clicked on the pause icon freezing the frame with the blonde-haired girl's mouth wrapped around the fat cock.

She sat watching her dad leave the room knowing that he wasn't going to pee, he was going to jack off. After a few seconds, she got up and checked the guest bathroom, the nearest one to the media room; he wasn't there. She quietly walked across the living room to his master bedroom where she found the door cracked open.

Audrey saw her father's back, and his bare butt as he faced away from the door, his shorts lay at his ankles. It was obvious that he was stroking his cock as his right arm was pumping away in front of his body. She turned and slipped away, returning to the couch and to her position at the end. Audrey's tight, pink pussy was gushing. She didn't want to get up again to go to her room to masturbate so she slid her thong to the side, exposing her bare pussy and began rubbing herself on the couch. She loved the slippery, soft, wet feel of her pussy. She would prefer not to have to masturbate, but she had never had an orgasm outside of touching herself.

James couldn't take all the stimulation that was going on in the media room. He need to cum in the worst way imaginable. His daughter's barely covered crotch, the porn video that was playing, the fact that he and Audrey were on the same couch watching the dirty movie...there was no way he could just sit there and endure all of that for very long.

In his bedroom, he let his shorts fall to the ground around his legs and grabbed his swollen cock. His eyes closed as he recalled the image of Audrey sitting on the couch. Her hair pulled back into a pony tail, her legs up, knees bent, and spread just but a few feet away. The sublime view of her pussy and ass that the thin strip of fabric did little to hide...pumping his cock to a mind-blowing climax, he watched it spit and spat cum all over the hardwood floor. He slowly collapsed to his knees.

"God almighty, what am I going to do about this?" He said aloud, thinking about this seemingly irreversible situation that was developing with his daughter and only child. He knew he had to return to the media room, but decided he would only stop in to say good night. He couldn't take another teasing like he had been subjected to these past two days.

James pulled up his shorts and used a wash cloth to wipe the semen that had collect on the floor in front of him, then walked across the house to the media room. As he approached the room he heard Audrey.

"Mmm...Ohhh...Mmmm...Mmmm..." Audrey's unmistakable voice could be heard above the various sex sounds coming from the TV in the room. James stopped just short of walking into the room itself.

'Audrey's masturbating,' he thought.

James was about to turn around and head back to his room, but felt the sudden urge to see his daughter as she touched herself.

He took two quick steps into the room being sure to look in the direction of the couch.

"Audrey, I'm..." James stopped at the threshold of the room and saw his daughter with her smooth, young legs spread wide, her skirt pushed all the way up to her waist, and her hand rubbing her pussy. Her underwear was shifted off to the side revealing her naked pussy, and the pink ring of her asshole.

Audrey hoped her dad would return to the media room and catch her. She made sure to give him a great view of her pussy when he did. She was still a little nervous with her feelings about getting her dad to open up sexually, but she wanted a closer relationship with him, one that transcended the innocent father/daughter experience they had up to that point.

James stopped in his tracks, staring, but saying nothing. If he hadn't just had an orgasm, he would have cum right then and there. Audrey had her eyes closed as she frantically moved her fingers around her hard, little knob of a clit. Her moaning became louder and she adjusted the position of her legs so that she was spread wider. As she approached her orgasm, she opened her eyes and met her father's stare. James felt a rush of blood warm his face and had to fight the instinct to turn away. His eyes were locked onto Audrey's in a lustful, desperate gaze.

Her breathing was fast and short. "Unnn...Unnn...Unnn...Ahhhhh!!" Audrey's body twitched and shook in a series of shakes. "Ohhhh Goddd...!" She yelled as she finally stopped rubbing her pussy and laid her legs down flat in front of her. Heaving from her orgasms.

Breathing heavily, her eyes became wide, as if she had done something wrong.

"Oh, shit! Daddy! I'm so sorry, Dad! I couldn't help myself. I've been so horny lately...that's okay, isn't it?" She had closed her legs and had her hands wedged between them as she rested her back against the arm of the couch.

"Jesus, Audrey. I just...yes, Audrey," James reluctantly shared, "you're a woman now, and I guess I don't mind you being sexual around the house. You are locked-in, for the most part, so I can understand it must be tough. I was just surprised is all."

Honestly, James didn't know what to say. He cut himself off before he started to lecture her about privacy. He had been so lonely that he welcomed her recent attention, in fact, he was now craving it. As inappropriate and taboo as it was, he simply could not deny his nubile daughter her sexual desires.

Audrey jumped up off the couch and ran over to her father leaping into his arms for a hug. James had to grab the cheeks of her fine little ass to hold her up, just as Audrey had intended.

"Daddy, you deserve the best. I'm going to help you be happier!" She pressed her face into his before he could turn away and she gave him a long, closed-lipped kiss on the lips.

James was rattled and gave his daughter more of a pursed-lip kiss in return.

"Thank you, Princess. You mean the world to me. Why don't you get to bed now?"

"On my way. I'm tired after all that excitement!" Audrey slid out of her father's arms and walked down the hallway to her room, closing the door behind her.

James shook his head and returned to his bedroom feeling nervous, confused, and yet, more excited and invigorated than he had felt in years. Audrey was indeed helping him and he hoped her carefree attitude was here to stay.

In bed, he lay looking at the ceiling. How far was he willing to let this go? His once academically minded, sharp-witted honor roll student had become a hot, sexually-charged vixen, prancing about the house wearing next to nothing, and he loved it. In fact, he knew he was incapable of resisting his twenty-one-year-old daughter no matter what she requested of him.

James fell asleep with a smile on his face for the first time in well over a year.

"Thanks for the coffee, Princess." James's eyes were locked onto Audrey's perfect ass as it stretched her tight, red panties. She was reaching up to get a coffee cup for herself and the T-shirt she wore to bed rode up, giving him a great view of her butt.

"Of course, Dad. That's what I'm here for!" Audrey came in for a hug and maintained her embrace as she looked up lovingly at her father.

"Be home after lunch?" Audrey wanted her Dad home all the time. She was getting lonely and wanted to continue to get physically closer to him.

"Actually, No. I have a full day, then I'm taking the president of the finance company I do business with out to dinner tonight."

Audrey pouted. "I'll try to wait up."

Audrey gave her dad a kiss on the lips good-bye, something she wanted to start doing from now on. She inhaled his scent deeply as her wet lips pressed against her father's. She loved the way he smelled.

"Bye-bye Daddy-Bear!"

James smiled. "Bye-bye my elf-princess."

James had to lead several meetings and needed to be on his best game at work. He had to re-focus throughout the day to avoid spending all his time daydreaming about his daughter's hot body, and her eagerness to explore the more adult side of living with her father.

His dinner with the president of the finance company, went exceptionally well, although it ran later than he expected. A few glasses of wine had served to relax him and made him look forward to seeing Audrey later in the night.

After a very long day, James finally returned to a clean, quiet home. He heard no sounds as he locked the door behind him. He walked past the dark, empty media room and then past Audrey's room. He stopped to listen outside her closed door to see if she was up. The silence suggested that she wasn't.

Feeling tired and a little down, James decided to just go to bed. He had hoped to see Audrey for at least a little while that night. He thought about her hugging and kissing him good-bye that morning. He could get used to that. He could also get used to seeing her run around the house in her little outfits, and most of all, he could visualize becoming more intimate with her.

James was feeling like he was dating again. Audrey's new interest in her father was having a profound effect upon him. He hung his coat and slacks on hangers in his closet and shed his underwear. James normally slept in a white T-shirt and no underwear. He climbed into his bed, which was unmade. He wondered why Audrey hadn't gotten around to making his bed today.

He scooted himself to his regular place and was about to cover himself when he noticed a human form under the covers immediately next to him.

"What the...?" James reached over and turned on the lamp on his nightstand.

"Audrey!?"

Audrey was on the right side of his bed curled in a ball. She turned her head with squinting eyes, rubbing them open.

"Hi, Daddy. I was scared so I got in your bed to sleep. I hope that's okay."

James was still thinking and functioning as a respectable father, and almost told her to go to her room and go back to sleep, but his lustful nature prevailed.

"Well, I guess it's okay if you sleep in my bed, just for tonight." James moved closer to her and kissed her on the temple.

"Good night, Princess."

"Good night, Daddy."

James slept in a king-sized bed which was large enough that he and Audrey didn't touch each other all night.

Sometime early in the morning, James felt Audrey come close to him, spooning him from behind. He woke up feeling warm and comfortable. It was Saturday so he could sleep in and having Audrey in bed snuggling with him made him smile, relaxing him to the point where he fell back asleep.

An hour later, Audrey was first to wake up.

"Good morning, sleepy head. Time to get up." Audrey whispered in her dad's ear.

James stirred to discover he was facing his daughter.

"Good morning, Audrey. How did you sleep?" He lay on his back and stretched.

"I felt so safe and comfortable, it was amazing!" Audrey wasn't stretching the truth. She felt close to her father in a way she never had as she cuddled with him in bed.

"I'm glad! I forgot what it was like to not sleep alone." James avoided thinking about Deena and how much he missed having her in bed with him every night.

"I'm taking a shower." James got up out of bed forgetting he was naked from the waist down.

Audrey was still facing her father's direction when he slid off the bed and stood sideways. His cock was erect and very heavy that morning, it hung just below being level when it was hard.

Audrey's relaxed, comfortable, expression turned to a lustful stare when she saw her father's immense penis swaying just a few feet in front of her. She had never seen such a beautiful thing before, but it was gone nearly as fast as it appeared. James turned quickly and made for the master bathroom trying to avoid showing his penis to his daughter.

Audrey lay back down on the bed with the image of the long, thick, luscious penis in her head. She rubbed her pussy rigorously as she closed her eyes to remember the shape and color and how it just hung there as if suspended by some unseen cord.

Turning on her side, she inhaled the scent of her father lingering on his pillow. She loved her dad, but her new feelings were beyond the love that she had for him all her life. She craved more of him. Smelling his pillow with her eyes closed, visualizing his cock, and laying in his bed, all contributed to the fantasy in Audrey's mind that led to her intense orgasm.

Audrey used her fingers to fuck her wet sex as she inhaled her father's scent. Her right hand worked furiously on her clit while her left penetrated her pussy noisily. She bit her lower lip as she considered how his gigantic cock must feel in her hands. Her mouth watered as she thought of his gigantic cock in her mouth. Audrey turned her head and bit her dad's pillow to muffle the loud moans of her orgasm.

'I just came in my dad's bed! That's so hot!' She lay looking at the ceiling feeling satisfied and complete, now wondering what she would wear for her daddy today.

James resisted the urge to masturbate while in the shower. He wanted to stay aroused as much as possible and save the orgasm for later, hoping there may be an opportunity with Audrey again. He shook his head in the shower as he reflected on his decision to leave the room to masturbate. In hindsight, he wished he had stayed to see how the situation would have played out.

Audrey went to her own room to take a shower and get dressed. Today was Saturday, which meant she had the entire weekend with her dad. Thinking about how he had been looking at her body in her sexy clothes, excited Audrey. To continue to encourage her father to ogle her body, she picked out a pair of thin, short, sweatpants shorts and used a pair of scissors to cut them, making them even shorter than they already were to show more of her butt. Looking at them in the mirror, gave her the chills. They showed a lot of cheek, even when just standing still, in a normal position, you could see a good part of her ass. She wore a thin white T-shirt as a top and let her shiny, blonde hair down.

James wore a pair of khaki shorts. He decided to go without underwear again, as he liked the feel of being free under his shorts. Audrey had been in the kitchen making coffee.

"Coffee's ready, Daddy!"

James stopped at the end of the hallway leading to the kitchen to marvel at the sexy body that was now in his kitchen. Audrey's ass was about halfway out of her tight, very short, shorts. He grabbed his cock under his shorts forcefully as he watched her move from counter to counter.

'I am a lucky man,' he thought.

Audrey saw her father come within eye sight and pulled her shorts up even shorter. She was making quite a scene as she performed her sexy routine in the kitchen.

'I love showing my body to him. He is so sexy!' Audrey felt pulses and waves of erotic vibrations moving through her body. Her sexual excitement was nearly uncontrollable. She feared if it got any more intense, she would make a pass at her dad.

James wanted to slap her ass and give it a good grab. He knew if he did, that his daughter would probably react with surprise, and excitement, given her behavior of the past several days. But it was only a fantasy. James was far too reserved for such a blatant show of attraction. He knew that if anything were ever to happen between he and Audrey, it would have to come from her.

James leaned his stomach against the counter as he pushed the coffee maker back against the wall. Audrey turned to see what he was doing and her eyes were drawn to his round, firm butt. In an impulse that she did not attempt to control, she gave him an open-palmed slap.

"Look at that perfect butt! Daddy, where have you been hiding that?"

Given his desire to do the exact same thing to her, James couldn't believe her timing.

"Hey! What was that?!" James turned quickly to confront his daughter.

Audrey saw the smile on his face that betrayed his objection.

"I never noticed what a cute butt you had, Daddy!" She tried to move around so she could see it again.

James was having an increasingly difficult time controlling the desire he felt for his daughter, his thoughts returned to his feelings of remorse for having left the media room the other night to masturbate alone. He decided to try to start playing along with Audrey's innuendo.

James turned his body around so his daughter could look at his ass again, he was not sorry he did. Audrey moved closer to him and cupped one of his cheeks with her hand.

'Why haven't I noticed this before? He's not wearing underwear! Naughty boy!' She pat him once more after a firm squeeze.

"Sexy Daddy!"

James turned around again, his thick wad was forming a huge, unmistakable ridge in the front of his shorts. Audrey looked down and then back up to meet his eyes.

"Daddy!"

James was blushing, but did nothing to hide his extended cock as it was currently displayed. Changing the subject to alleviate the thick sexual tension that was created by Audrey's focus on his body, James asked, "What's on the agenda today, Princess?"

Still looking down at his cock, Audrey shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess just hang out in the house, remember?" She lifted her leg to show her monitoring device.

"Okay, what do you want to do around the house?" James corrected himself.

"I would like to start a garden, but since it's raining, why not watch a movie?"

James considered his daughter's suggestion.

"Let's watch a DVD." he offered.

Audrey and James scanned the DVD rack in the closet of the media room and found a movie.

James settled into his usual seat on the couch and was happy that Audrey curled up next to him resting her head on his chest and extending her arm across his torso.

"I feel so safe and loved when I snuggle with you, Dad."

"Me too, Princess." James kissed the top of her head.

As the movie played, both James and Audrey fidgeted and squirmed. Each had tremendous physical needs that were not being met and the closeness created even more sexual tension. Audrey found herself feeling frustrated and wondered why they couldn't comfort each other physically.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,383 Followers