House Arrest Ch. 05

Story Info
Peyton realizes her hidden desire for her little sister.
4k words
4.54
111.7k
58
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mick and Vick decided to stash Sandra away so that they could have a round two of playtime with the woman's unfortunate daughters. They dragged the brunette into the shower on the first floor, then stripped off her pajamas and cuffed her to the showerhead.

"OK, bitch. You stay here and get cleaned up." Vick surveyed the woman's cum-sticky breasts. "You are one nasty, gooey slut right now."

The two hulking black men turned on the shower to cold, then turned to leave, tramping down the stairs to the basement. There they found Avril and Peyton still tied up and spread-eagled on top of one another.

"Did you miss us, little cunts?" Vick growled.

"Please, Master! We need to pee!" Peyton said.

Vick and Mick exchanged a long look. "Fine, bitch, but later you'll be paying for the privilege. Believe me." Together the two men untied the girls and then shoved their naked captives over to the toilet in the spare bathroom located in the basement.

There was just a toilet and a plain vanity sink, no shower or tub. Vick brandished a long combat knife from his toolbox of 'fun toys.' He thrust Peyton forward while fondling Avril's breasts and putting the blade to her throat. "OK, big sis. Start peeing. We don't have all day."

Peyton blushed, looking in horror at her captor. "Please. I-I need privacy!"

Mick walked up to Peyton brandishing a knife of his own. He leaned beside her as she sat on the toilet, stroking the flat of his blade against her clitoris as his mouth gently suckled her left nipple. "Listen, bitch...we're not a patient bunch. I think you can appreciate that. Now I suggest, if you want to pee, you get it DONE, and then it's little sister's turn. That or we are going to get extremely impatient, and I don't think you're going to like how rough we get when we get impatient, you know?"

The gorgeous dark blonde's eyes went wide, and Peyton nodded, her lips trembling. "Okay...I'll go. Just give me a moment. It's hard to pee with you watching."

Finally the older sister was able to take care of nature's call, and soon Avril followed her sister's example. Once both sisters had peed, they were dragged back out into the basement's main room and told to sit on the couch. The two naked captives did as they were told. Their wrists had been cuffed in front of them, but otherwise they were unbound.

"Hmm. What game shall we play next, brother?" Mick asked.

Vick turned to his companion and grinned. "Let's see how much these sisters love each other."

The two girls exchanged a look of utter disbelief. "NO! I'm not...we're not lesbians!" Avril shouted, exchanging a glance with her older sister. Why wasn't Peyton looking as horrified as Avril felt, with a weight sinking in the pit of her stomach? Something seemed horribly wrong the way Peyton just looked down, saying nothing, her cheeks blushing.

"Avril, lay back and spread those cute thighs wide for your loving sister. She's going to lick your pussy to show you how much she loves you, bitch. And if she doesn't..." Vick approached, resting the tip of his knife on Avril's right nipple. "If she doesn't, then I'm afraid these nipples get cut off. I don't think you want that, do you?" To emphasize his point he gently punctured each nipple, making Avril scream as blood trickled down both of her supple breasts.

"AAAEEEE!!! Please don't hurt me!" Avril groaned. She quickly spread her creamy thighs wide open, though, and blinked back tears as she watched with fascinated revulsion while Peyton knelt between her legs on the couch and pushed her face into her crotch. Avril's bloody nipples hardened into sexed-up buds as Peyton began to lap at her sex. First the horny older sister licked around the border of Avril's labia. The pussy lips shivered with sensation, Peyton's tongue lovingly tracing the outermost reaches of her sister's sex.

This was wrong, so very wrong. That was all Avril could think as the ricochets of delicious feeling shot through her, warming up her cunt and blossoming outward as her legs turned to jelly. She opened her thighs a little wider, one foot dangling over the back of the couch as her young pussy received an assault unlike any before. Avril's moans drifted through the basement. Peyton's tongue dove into her twat, pushing into her channel before coming upward, flicking its tantalizing strokes against her bundle of sex-nerves.

Avril gasped, her hands unconsciously cupping her sister's hair, gripping two fistfuls of the lush, dark blonde tresses as Peyton continued to suck, cajole, and complete her erotic domination of Avril's already dripping sex. Avril's gasps had succumbed to a constant whimper. She opened her thighs as wide as they would go, reveling in the feel of her sister's tongue deep inside her cunt, exploring and stroking every inch of her core.

"See, what we have here is special, isn't it brother?" asked Mick.

Vick nodded. "Damn right. Look at these gorgeous sluts. They're as horny as a pair of bitches in heat. Look at 'em! I think big sis needs a cock filling her horny pussy while she keeps eating out little sis. Don't you?" As Vick said those words, the muscle-clad black man mounted the couch behind Peyton. He marveled at her ass, perched high and sexy in the air. The globes of Petyon's ass were firm and glistening in the light. He spit into her pussy, rubbing in his saliva to give it some fresh lubrication. He felt the young captive tremble at his touch, his hands gently massaging her lower back before gliding along the crack of her buttocks.

"Relax, little cunt. Keep eating out your sister's pussy. If you don't make her COME before I bust my nuts in you and blow my jism, we're going to have a problem."

As he said this, Vick positioned his bulbous cock-head carefully, nestling the tip of his manhood between Peyton's pussy lips. Peyton groaned, throwing her hips back at the last moment to engulf the cock before Vick could so much as nudge forward. The surprised captor gasped as Peyton began to enforce a constant rhythm, her cute ass thrusting back to grip his cock again and again and again in a velvety vice.

"UUHHHH! Shit, man. Did you see that? This slut just rammed her pussy back and impaled it on my big, black prick. I think she's a real sex addict," Vick sighed, groaning as she kept the rhythm going, fucking herself with animalistic exertion. Meanwhile in Peyton's panicked head two feelings of guilt were clashing. 'I better fuck them and obey them or they'll hurt Avril even more!' she thought. Peyton was all too aware of the coppery scent of the tiny trickles of blood on Avril's breasts. She was also filled with shame though, because she did love licking her sister's snatch. She did love the thrill of forcing such erotic responses from her sister's body.

Each time her tongue slurped at her sister's now sopping sex, Peyton felt her own lust bloom like a flower on the first day of summer. The older sister was now groaning, her sounds mingling with Avril's moans and Vick's grunts as the black man merely knelt behind her, not even moving, letting her thrust her sexy bottom back to encase his cock with her soft sex again and again.

"What gives, man? You just sitting there!" Mick growled.

But Vick simply smiled, his long, thick cock enjoying the squeeze of Peyton's pussy walls.

"Sorry, man. This is just too good. I enjoy the view, here, watching this horny slut impale her pink cunt lips on my black cock. She wants to do that, I'm going to just let her do the work, brother."

Inwardly Peyton thanked Vick for being merciful. For at least letting her establish the rhythm of their fucking. Meanwhile her tongue was furiously battering her little sister's clit, bringing Avril towards a mind-blowing finish.

"Please, stop!" Avril whined, but her moans said otherwise and her pert nipples and the river of fluid gathering between her legs definitely said otherwise. The young blonde thrust her crotch into her older sister's face, her cheeks painted crimson with shame. Avril's head shot backward over the couch's armrest, and the entire couch shook as the college girl flailed in the throes of orgasm.

Peyton's muffled gasp was joined by the spurting juices of her younger sister onto her feasting tongue. The dark blonde lapped at her little sister's juices, tasting the strange nectar she'd always dreamed about. This was a forbidden fantasy for Peyton. Had been since the two of them had hit puberty. And now, here in this awful situation, that dark desire had been indulged, and Peyton found herself so horny and fulfilled she couldn't believe it.

Suddenly the older sister was slamming her cunt so hard to engulf Vick's cock, and she realized that she was screaming even as her sister's pussy juice still glistened on her lips and chin.

"Fuck me, Master! Fuck my tight, wet pussy! I want your cock in me so bad. Fuck me HARD. Made me scream!" Peyton cried. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Had she completely lost her mind? Peyton looked down at her sister's face mingling with shock and post-orgasm bliss. Avril's eyes widened at the sight of her sister begging to be fucked by one of their tormentors.

Avril gasped as Peyton slammed her pussy backward harder and harder, faster and faster to join her body with one of the very men who had abducted them.

"Peyton, what are you doing!" Avril cried. "Don't help them rape you!" she said.

But Peyton was beyond help. The female captive slammed her pussy backward and finally Vick couldn't stand it any longer. He flung his hips forward, his hands digging into her sides and then sliding up to cup her cones as he fucked her like a stallion.

"Fine, bitch. You want some hard cock filling that tight, white clam? Ohh, I'll give you some hard, angry cock all right." Vick growled as he fucked her brutally, his body flying forward to fill her up like a battering ram. Peyton's moans clawed at the air around them, her nipples painfully erect, her pussy and breasts aching with need as lust washed through her loins.

"Fuck me. Fuck me! FUCK ME!!" Peyton shouted, then cried out as an orgasm tore through her young pussy. Meanwhile Vick was nearing a climax of his own. He put a hand around Peyton's cuffed wrists, clenching his fingers tight enough to leave red marks on her skin as the moment of ejaculation came in one violent release.

"I'm going to stuff you full and get you all gooey, bitch. AAAHHH!" Vick roared. He was thrust to the hilt, only his testicles visible as his seed shot toward Peyton's womb. The dark blonde moaned, her pussy clenching and unclenching around his cock as the hyper-sensitive aftermath of her climax made her all too aware of his cock stroking her core. Peyton sighed, her body filled with the aura of post-coital satisfaction for a few seconds before the nightmare of her family's situation, of their helplessness at the hands of these brutal captors, brought her back to her senses.

"Please...let us go," Peyton coughed, her voice raw from her recent cries of lust.

***

"Ahhh. I am nearly spent, brother." Vick sighed, watching as his flaccid cock slipped free of Peyton's damp heat. Cum oozed from her well-fucked pussy. The black man wrapped a huge bicep around Peyton's shoulders and told her to sit next to him on the couch. With one hand draped over her like his personal sex slave, he idly fondled her right breast and nipple. Peyton closed her eyes, moaning as her sensitive nipple felt every brush of his fingertips.

Meanwhile Mick had been watching all this action, and his cock stood out like a flagpole. Rigid with veins practically pulsating along the length of his shaft, the muscular black stud walked up to the other side of the couch where Avril lay still dazed and exhausted from her recent orgasm. The couch cushion between Avril's sexy thighs was stained dark from her juices.

"Look at the mess you made, little cunt," Mick growled. "I think you need to be punished for that...and you know what? Your sweet little pussy and my cock haven't been properly introduced yet."

Avril's eyes settled on the man's thick penis. She looked up at him, her eyes pleading. "Look, please let us rest. Let me suck your cock instead," she said. But the real reason Avril wanted to suck Mick's cock was to lower her chance of getting pregnant. She'd been fucked once, and she didn't want to get fucked again. The thought that she might already be pregnant filled her with dread.

Unfortunately Mick shook his head, and his expression darkened. He retrieved a riding crop from his toolbox of 'toys' and came back to the couch. Leaning over her, he slapped the riding crop against her pussy lips and crotch. Avril groaned as her sensitive sex felt every inch of the crop smacking against her fragile skin.

"Please, stop! Oww. Okay, okay. I'll do what you want," she whined.

"Good. Right now what I want you to do is climb up on this big, black prick and go for a RIDE. Understand?"

Avril stood up on very unsteady legs, but she nodded at her captor. Biting her lip, the gorgeous college girl stepped into his arms as Mick's hands cradled her waist and lifted her. It took some coordination as Avril settled her cuffed wrists over his neck for leverage. Meanwhile Mick used his strong arms to weld her hips against his body, positioning her pussy above his throbbing penis.

Then he lowered her down, stretching her pussy with his enormous cock as she moaned, their bodies fully joining. His hands slid over to cup her cute bottom, enjoying the feel of her sexy ass as she began to bounce on his shaft. They got a firm rhythm going, and Mick growled as he felt her cunt walls squeeze him like a true lover. Avril's face pressed into his shoulder, and she moaned with the force of each penetration.

"Uh...uh...uh...uh. That's it, little cunt. You doing REAL good. Squeeze that love chute around my cock. Milk Daddy's balls." Mick couldn't believe the sweet perfection of the tight, warm heat now enveloping his cock. Feminine flesh was like heaven, and his eyes roved over the naked body of his captive as they fucked. What would they do with the sisters once they had tired of them? Sell them? Get rid of them permanently? Mick couldn't be sure, but it seemed like a waste to kill them.

"Y-yes Master," Avril said with a sigh. Her pleading eyes said something different though.

"When will you let us go?" Avril whispered, flinching as if she expected to be slapped. Mick pretended he hadn't heard.

"Kiss me, bitch. I want to taste your tongue." Avril tipped her face upward, her mouth submissively opening to offer itself to him. His tongue swirled in her mouth, savoring her taste even as her pussy pumped up and down his shaft. His shaft was now slimy with his pre-cum and the juices from her pussy. Whatever the girl might say, her arousal was prominent for all to hear. The squelchy sounds of Avril's young pussy slurping up Mick's penis soon filled the basement.

The big man was strong enough to hold her weight while standing and still fucking her senseless. Now he slipped his hands underneath her hips, lifting her upward only to bring her slamming back down harder. The pronounced sounds of her cunt's impalements filled the room with a series of hard smacks. Avril moaned, her eyes glazed over with lust and yet clouded over with the torment of guilt.

"Yeah, bitch. This is how to fuck properly. Let's get big sis in on this action. I want to feel her tongue tickling my balls as I fuck you," Mick added.

"Oh, that can be arranged brother," Vick replied. Soon he had Peyton kneeling behind the coupling female and her male captor. The dark blonde began lapping at Mick's testicles, her eyes inches from the sight of her little sister's pussy each time it sank down onto Mick's dark shaft.

"You like the view, big sis? Seeing little sister's cunt take up every inch of that hard, black man-meat? I bet you're all jealous now, hmm?" Vick asked.

When Peyton tried to shake her head 'No,' Vick grasped her by the neck. "Shut up and suck my brother's balls. I want people to be able to hear you slurping upstairs, understand?" He grabbed a shock-wand from the toolbox and came back, thrusting it between Peyton's ample breasts. With a sudden crackle the shock-wand's voltage slammed into Peyton's beautiful breasts. She groaned, spasms raking through her. Her sweaty body writhed as the second shock smote her lusciously curved cones.

"Please, Master! Stop! I'm doing it! I'm sucking Master Mick's testicles!" she begged.

"Not good enough, slut. I want to see some enthusiasm." Desperate, Peyton began to lick the base of Mick's cock. She even began grasping it firmly in her fingers, watching her little sister's pussy slide up to the tip of his cock, taking the opportunity to lick along Mick's shaft until her little sister's pussy came back down to engulf it. The squelchy sounds of Avril and Mick's fucking was soon made more complex by Peyton's tongue slurps, her jaw rippling as she took Mick's testicles between her lips, massaging and suckling them as hard as she knew how.

Vick stood back enjoying the show as Traze, Jamal and a soaked and very naked Sandra came stumbling down the basement steps. Sandra was held between the two black males' iron grips. Naked and dripping wet, Sandra looked like the sexy cover of a sports magazine.

"Well, well Mom. Look what you've been missing! It seems my brothers started the next phase of our little family party without you," Traze said. Sandra's mouth fell open, her expression tightening with agony as she watched her youngest daughter being brutally fucked, her hips snug against Mick's body while he fucked her standing up. Meanwhile her other daughter knelt behind them lapping at Mick's testicles, her slurping sounds filling the room and tearing at Sandra's soul.

"No! Stop this! Let my daughters go!" Sandra whimpered. But Vick already had a hand at the nape of her neck, thrusting her forward.

"Shut up, bitch. Seeing you all naked and wet makes my cock hard again. Time for you to give me some relief as you watch your youngest daughter's fuck show." Vick threw Sandra face up at the edge of the couch, her pussy elevated by the armrest. Her legs were splayed out to either side as Vick lined up his rejuvenated cock with her sweet slit. He gently teased her by rubbing his cock-head up and down her opening. Then he plunged swiftly and deep.

Sandra's cuffed hands were extended over her head. Traze held them there, and she saw his face looming over hers. He seemed to be watching for Sandra's every subtle change of expression as Vick began pumping his cock through her loins. "OOOhhhh YES, Mama. Your pussy was just made to squeeze cock, wasn't it?" Vick sang. He penetrated her with quick, brutal strokes even as she listened to the sounds of her daughter Avril moaning in the background.

"Aaahhh. Please, Master. You're going to make me...oh god, take it out! I don't want to come," Avril wailed. Avril knew that if she came, Mick probably would burst in her pussy soon after, and she didn't want that. Anything but that.

"Aaahhh. This little slut is starting to really enjoy me," Mick growled, his cock impaling the young blonde's pussy again and again and again. While still cupping her cute ass cheeks with one hand, he took his free hand and grasped the back of Avril's slender neck, thrusting her cute face into his for a savage kiss. Even as their tongues wrestled and played with one another, Mick could sense her building arousal. To Mick's delight the girl was kissing him back just as savagely, her mouth rippling in time to his.

Then, like the sudden blast of a volcano, Avril's snatch writhed in the throes of orgasm, her feminine cream coating Mick's dark shaft. Mick growled with satisfaction, feeling the girl melt against him, her pebbled breasts rubbing against his chest as her moans turned to a heightened wail of ecstasy.

12