House boi Training 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess honesty is the best policy and I may as well confess it to Him, as I have had to do to myself.

"When i was young and in Catholic School, there was an older boy, a bully, who would boss me around, take my lunch money, humiliate me in front of the other boys... and i didn't say anything because i didn't want to fight Him – he was stronger than me – and, Sir, when He would tell me what to do... it made me feel warm and strange... inside. I didn't know what that might mean, until he took me down to the steam room, after school one day, told me to take off all my clothes and kneel before Him..."

"Did you have a hardon..."

Even at this moment, I felt myself blush, with shame...

"Yes, Sir. i had started to get hardons for days, weeks, before, when I was alone in my room, in bed, at night, and i thought about seeing Him the next day... but i felt it was something i should keep to myself and i couldn't believe that it would ever mean anything... until i was naked, on the concrete floor of the stream room, with the blast furnace fired up... and having Him stand over me. He told me to play with myself, to masturbate before Him and show Him how hard my dick gets when i think of Him. And it was the most gratifying feeling to be kneeling there, naked, stroking my hard dick (which I had refused to do when I was alone, for fear that it was... a "sin") but He insisted I do this... for Him... until the lights were on and the room was suddenly invaded by the Janitor, Monsieur Father and some altar boy....

He told them that I had been begging to suck his cock (which I had not) and that I had admitted I was a "faggot" (which I did not – I didn't even know what a "faggot" was???) but he was believed and the Monsieur Father told me to bend over a work bench, took off his belt, and proceeded to beat me, in front of the others, telling me that I had sinned... that I was never to allow these thoughts to come into my mind again... and that I should only allow myself to get a hardon, when I was blessed by the sacrament of marriage... (he didn't have to specify "to a girl" but that was then... and this is now.)

Please, Sir, since that day I have thought of such things as a sin and I have not – dared – to masturbated to anything but thoughts of sex... with a female.

(Okay, I did not go into how I could ONLY get hard – when thinking about having sex with a "girl" where I was the girl... getting fucked... in my cunt... and, after a while, that became a satisfying compromise between wanted to have sex... but remaining "straight" according to my Roman Catholic Ass whipping... oh boy, I guess my Life has been a bit screwed up...)

Thankfully, He did not question (or beat) me further...

(I even feared our little adventure was over... that He would find all of this... un-acceptable... and I would be back, at work, for the Witch, dropped back into my Life with few prospects of just living month-to-month paying debt and fearing bankruptcy and even further depravations...

So One may understand, how GRATEFUL I was that this was just a bump-in-the-road, as far as He must have been concerned... as He took me to His bed.. and i felt, now, relieved that – we – were moving forward. Didn't mind at all, when he reattached my wrists, by the handcuffs, so my arms were locked at my sides, or my ankles straps to the far corners below me... as i lay naked, on my back, my wrists and ankles locked and wear His collar around my neck... i started to feel the warm comfortable feeling of being... owned... of not having the burden of freedom and the indecision of having to make choices... there, for better or worse, my options... were His and His alone.

"First, we have to retrain you ..."

And with that He climbed over my chest, towering over me as His knees pinned me on each side... undid a hook on His jockstrap... letting His Cock and Balls free...

All i could think, as i lay there under Him, made to look at His thick cock and heavy balls... was "He's huge... it's only fitting that i should be made to serve... Him.

"You keep looking at that, boi, for that is what you will learn to serve, worship and... enjoy.

"Yes Sir" (though i really didn't know what He meant by "enjoy?")

Then He swung around, lay down beside me, on my left side (His cock and balls swinging free and flopping to this side and that as he repositioned Himself) then dug one of His arms down under and around me, so that He embraced my torso...

"Cute nips"

And, taking hold of each nipple, He proceeded to stroke each in a way that i had simply never felt before... for some unknown reason, i never touched my nipples, nor had any girl (of the few) that i had been wit' – and this was a completely new and incomprehensible... sensation. The realization kinda hit me that He could give me a hardon without even touching me... below... just playing with my nipples, i could be aroused and not really be able to prevent it??? Like a nasty slave's chain – inside my own body – i felt it pulling and tightening between my legs... and my balls tighten and my dick start to grow stiff, again, but not out of any psychological desire to be controlled... but a real, undeniable, physical response that i felt i had no power (or will) to control... then He let go of left nipple, holding onto my right, pinching it firmly, and started to trace His big fat finger... down along the top of my dick....

"You know you will be whipped if You do not obey."

"Yes, Sir"

"Good. Now, consider, that Man who beat your ass because you fell in love with that bully..."

(Hadn't thought of it in those terms... but – okay – I guess that's another way of putting it... scary to think it was correct???)

"The priest could just as easily whipped you, then unbuckled His belt, lower His pants and told you to suck His cock... else He would beat you some more..."

"Yes, Sir" as i really hadn't considered the possibility... but it could just as well have happened given the penchant for clerics to have a particular interest in young boys, of late, and as His finger traced a nasty line along the top of my dick... the thought of having had that discipline go another way... started to make my dick grow stiff...

"And you would have taken His cock in your mouth, and sucked It – in front of, who, the Janitor, an altar boy – who would probably tell the whole school – and Bully who put you in this position... in fact, they could have insistent (so none of them one would dare tell anyone else...) that you would have to suck – all – their cocks... and, one by one, suck each cock... until you..."

(My dick got harder)

"Swallowed ALL of their seed...

(Oh, God, the thought shot thru my dick, tighten my balls and i was now fully aroused... by my Master... having NO way to hide from Him how my "cock" had become completely aroused at the thought of being made to suck three... four guy's cocks... and He seemed determined to make sure THIS would be the main bond between us... this clear admission and understanding that being made to suck cock would always make me... hard....)

He pressed His point...

"And, all four would know that you were a "cock sucker" and that you would suck their cocks... now... and any time they wanted... because – not only were you not going to tell anyone that you were a "cocksucker" – but, now, you knew that the ONLY thing "straight" about you... was the hardon that you would get... when you were told to get down on your knees and suck a Dominant Male's Cock!"

And with that, He took firm hold of my hardon and i could do nothing but admit that – yes – i was a "cock sucker" and could feel nothing but my full and complete arousal at that thought... at that admission... and at the knowledge that HE knew It! So this is how one could "enjoy" it how one could be made to LIVE for the... Rapture... to use the same religious term that I had been taught to think of as the reward for not giving in to one's basic, animal, desires... but being nothing more than another Man's slave, naked, collared, on my knees... sucking His cock whenever and where ever He wants... grateful to swallow His seed... while spewing my own seed, on the ground... before Him... acknowledging that there was no reason for me to breed...but to forego all masculinity thoughts, feelings and desires... subordinate to His Masculine Thoughts, Feeling and Desires... and i could have well been made to do this, back then on that Fateful day... made to submit before four other Men... sucking their cocks... and have to acknowledge my overwhelming desire to do so... oh, how my cock was throbbing at thought of all of this, in my Master's Hand.

"So, which One?"

"Sir"

"Which one would you have wanted to take you as His slave..."

It had never occurred to me to even consider that the four Males at that moment in my Life might have had any interest to making me their slave... but, now that i thought about, well, the answer was immediately clear; Not the priest, who was a kindly older man (perhaps "gay" as so many were... but he would probably have rather sucked my cock, had he been...) Not the altar boy (goodness, I couldn't even think about doing – this – with another male, let alone a male my age, or younger, than myself... it didn't make sense to submit to someone... like "me") and, surprisingly, in spite of my revelation, no, i would have – not – wanted to be claimed by my "bully" that I had loved... oh, i knew it would have come down to that... after all, it was his specific (cruel) interest in humiliating made... that attracted me to Him in the first place... but the thought of that being that basis of His sole interest in me spoke of a Sadistic streak that i now (present circumstances taken into account) would have to consider... self destructive... like an alcoholic who knows what's what... but takes that drink anyway. So it was obvious...

"The Janitor"

"Why?"

"Because, Sir, He was most like... You. He was quiet, big, burly, Masculine (without any need to show it) The thought He – IF He wanted – wanted to keep me for Himself (had He enjoyed me sucking His cock that day, or approached me thereafter...) would have made me feel warm, and vulnerable and excited... as I did, Sir, when it sounded like You were interested in making me... yours."

It must have been the right answer, because He raised himself over me, straddled me, and sat on my chest as a Lion might sit upon His prey... and roar before devouring "it"

But my training was to go even deeper...

He unlocked the wrist straps, took me by each wrist, and demanding...

"Now you are unbound – physically – but you remain bound and obedient in every other way..."

He put my left hand, down, at my (still semi-aroused cock... since He let go of it) and the other on His pectoral muscle...

"you will play with yourself... feel your arousal... show me how hard you dick gets... when seeing and holding your Master's muscles... My Chest, My arms, My thighs... from now on, you will ONLY be allowed to play with your – faggot – dick... when you are thinking about your Master's Masculine body... how much bigger and stronger and more powerful He is... how it is pointless for you not to not to – worship – a Man who is greater than you... you know it is ONLY your place to submit and serve Him..."

And, as He spoke, i did so... i felt His muscled Chest – so much bigger and stronger than mine – His biceps – powerful – able to pin me down, hold me, make me admit He is far stronger than i (and, as i ever have been, from birth, weaker than this Man who now claims me...) but, greatest of all, His thick thighs , holding me down on both sides of my torso... He could easily crush me... IF He didn't want me... to submit... to serve... to acknowledge that - jutting out from the frame of those two great thighs and well below that Masculine torso... was His Cock, aroused, needing to be sucked (and fuck) and shoot forth some unquantifiable gobs of seed that had collected in His great balls since that last time He filled my mouth (or ass) and all i could do was prostrate myself and submit...

"And you may as well enjoy feeling your "faggot" cock and balls free to play wit'for now – because, at all other times, along with my your collar and wrist and ankle straps, you will be locked in this..."

From a nearby drawer, he pulled a small leather contraption that had loops and snaps...

"See – this goes around the base of your cock and this around your balls and this is wear a leash can be attached... so that – at all times – you will feel owned, as your cock and balls will be held out on display... especially when my – likeminded – Friends drop by and you will no longer be able to hide the fact that you belong to Me! You remember Jason and Chuck?"

Through the ecstasy of playing – w/o the slightest need for shame – with my full aroused cock and balls... i just heard two irrelevant names...

"They are the Security Guards, who checked you out... they love to come over and have their cocks sucked by one of my boi's once I have properly trained 'em..."

Immediately, the image flashed across my mind of having Big Black Cock shoved in my mouth... and i almost lost it... backing off under some last inkling that I should not be giving in to this...

"Keep Playing with your hardon, faggot, you are gonna show me how you will ONLY be able to cum – from now on – when you got cock shoved in your mouth and up your ass... and sucking and being fucked is all you will ever want from your Master and His friends...

In fact, boi, I may just decide to end your contract at work, force you into bankruptcy and Marry you... keeping you as my stay-at-home-as- own-little-house-cleaning- meal-cooking-suck-and-fuck-sex-slave...

Full time!

But, then you wouldn't be available to suck my cock under my desk at work... and I think I'd like that too...

In any case, you are Mine! Now Show Me what a male slave does when acknowledging his Master!"

And, with that, i ejaculated my worthless seed in complete acknowledgement of my emasculation.