House Calls - One

Info
Desperate for release, you call for your Doctor.
1.6k words
3.63
97.7k
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



I knock and wait at your door patiently listening to your footsteps quickly rushing to greet me. The door swings open to reveal you flustered and relieved to see me.

"Thank fuck your are here, please come in." You invite as you step back to make room for my entrance. I stride confidently into your house as you press the door shut behind me. You lock and latch the door and sigh in relief. Finally your Doctor has arrived and you know that in no time he will be attending to whatever ailment has befallen you on this lovely day.

"What appears to be the problem?" I inquire as you enter the room. "You spoke about an urgent matter. An emergency perhaps?"

"Yes Doctor." You reply, "An urgent matter indeed. You see my partner has left me only days ago and I am afraid to say that I have not been able to achieve an orgasm in their absence."

"Oh, I see. Well, this isn't an uncommon problem. In fact many women and men often forget how to stimulate themselves after years of being solely attended to by another."

"No." You disagree, "I haven't forgotten how to masturbate. Quite the opposite in fact. In the past few days I have flicked at my pussy furiously while inserting all kinds of wonderful objects into my desperately wet hole."

"Do you mean to say that your vagina is wet at the moment?" I query.

"It certainly is extremely wet Doctor. I have been rubbing my cunt through my panties ever since getting off the phone from your receptionist. I am desperate to feel an orgasm finally rip through my body and I will do anything you say if you can promise me relief."

"Well I can certainly promise you relief. During my extended stint as a practitioner of love and lust I am still yet to leave a patient unsatisfied and without a cure."

"What will it take Doctor?" You ask, "What exactly is it that you need me to do? Or should I ask, what exactly is it that you intend to do to me in order for us to achieve this climax I long so fiercely for?"

"Actually it is quite simple as long as you follow my every instruction." I inform.

"Oh I will Doctor, I promise to do whatever you tell me."

"Good, now get down on your knees and take my cock from my trousers."

"Pardon?" You query slightly confused.

"You promised to follow my every instruction, now get down on your knees and remove my penis from my pants."

"But what has this to do with my orgasm?" Your question is ridiculous.

"Listen, I have plenty of women that need my help. I don't have time for this irrelevant banter. Either you get down on your knees, unzip my fly, pull my cock from my pants or I leave quicker than I arrived."

You drop to your knees without a word and your knees thud hard against the floor. You pull back my coat, unzip the fly and thrust your hand searching inside my pants to find your Doctor's cock.

"That's it." I encourage, "Now take it out and place it in your mouth, we have little time."

Soft is the penis you lay on your tongue, soft and wet on the end. Your mouth collapses around my soft prick and you press it firmly against the roof of your mouth with your tongue. You lean in and slide your lips down to the root of my shaft.

"Hold there a moment." I instruct. "Keep that cock in your mouth while you drop my pants down to my ankles."

You do so without a word now your mouth is full of salty flesh. Struggling with my belt you wince your eyes and wonder how many other women I have demanded this from today. You wonder if that's another woman's cunt you can taste on my dick and as my trousers fall to my feet you begin to pull back along my soft member.

"I said keep it in your mouth." I am stern and press your face back down onto my penis. "How many times must I remind you that this therapy will only work if you follow my every instruction?" I question you with frustration. "Don't answer me." I continue, "Take my ball sack into your right hand and bring your left hand up to finger the edges of my arsehole... good girl. Now suck hard on that cock like it were a straw clogged with ice-cream. Suck on it hard as though your only breath could be seduced from it."

I hold your head firmly between my hands and twist your hair through my fingers. Your face is pushed hard against my abdomen and as your fingers begin to massage the outskirts of my anus you begin to feel my cock rapidly increasing in size and firmness.

"That's it, that's a good girl. Now keep sucking, don't you dare stop until you feel me flexing solid against the back of your throat. Breath slowly through your nose and cup my balls a little harder."

Your eyes bulge and you begin to panic as the head of my penis slides gently into the top of your throat. Your reflexes beg you to pull away but my grip has your face firmly pressed against my abdomen.

"We're almost there, don't you dare try and pull away from me now. You're doing extremely well and I would be very disappointed if you gave me any reason to walk away from this session. Take a deep breath through your nose and continue to relax, feel my flesh sliding along your tongue as this hot prick of mine continues to grow in your mouth."

You're beginning to wonder how much harder I can possibly grow. The head of my penis threatens your gag reflex and saliva begins to drip from one side of your mouth.

"Ok hold on we're almost done. Now prepare yourself as I am about to flex hard in your mouth. This will surprise you at first but I beg you to hold me tight until you feel a single tear of pre-cum wet the inside of your throat. Ok, here we go."

You feel my cock flex hard inside of your mouth. You're shocked as the length and breadth of my member grows even further into your throat. The heat surprises you and you half expect the burning fleshy staff to ignite on your tongue. Your throat struggles to hold the head of my penis tight as my pre-cum begins to spill freely from the end. My hands relax their grip from your hair and head and you slowly pull back half expecting me to force you back down upon it, but this is not the case. You ease back gently as the head simply slides from the confines of your throat dragging with it a trail of pre-cum along the length of your tongue.

"Now jack that cock hard for me." I demand, "Stroke it fast and hold the head against your tongue. Gently slide one finger into my arsehole and repeat after me."

"My Doctor knows exactly what is right for me."

"My Doctor's cock is full of warm come."

"Spray it all over me Doctor."

"Wet my face and fill my mouth with your sperm."

"Drench my face with your semen and let me suck your spent cock."

And with that final response my come fires from my shaft splashing your cheek and waiting tongue with a surprising force. You can feel the liquid squeezing through my body as you drive your finger harder and deeper into my arsehole. You keep jacking harder and faster aiming the fleshy hose directly into your mouth and it fills quickly with the hot, salty fluid.

"Very good." I encourage, "Now suck on my spent cock as you gulp down that big load I have left in your mouth. Suck and swallow it down like the perfect patient that you are. Yes, you are a very, very good patient."

You take the wet softening cock into your mouth and gulp down hard on the semen spilling around in your mouth. You expect that it will be your turn next and your orgasm is so very close when you hear.

"Well done. I can see now that you trust me as your Doctor and you can see that achieving orgasms is one of my specialties. Now pick up my pants for me and get back up onto your feet."

You're too afraid to speak, knowing quite well how I have reacted previously to your lack of submission and so you stand and wait patiently as I buckle my belt and make comfortable my trousers.

I look up and meet your eyes. My face and voice portray a stern professionalism which reminds you that this isn't some fling you have had with your Doctor. This is your first step to recovery.

"Now," I offer, "continue about your day as if this encounter had never occurred. I will be back to check on your progress sometime within the next twenty-four hours. I will be on my way now, I can show myself the door, please do not contact the office as I will return when I see fit. Enjoy your day."

You are dumbfounded, jaw hanging open gasping for breath. The scent of semen clings to your face and you're not quite sure what it is that has just happened. I leave the room abruptly and you hear the door open and then close behind me. You are left there speechless, confused and completely unsure as to what it is you have gotten yourself into... yet you ponder to yourself, "Will I see him again?"

--:--
--:--
1.0
Dr_Impervious
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very exciting. Anxiously waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Powerful.

It is. As it is demanding. That. That gets to me.

Damfino86Damfino86over 14 years ago
Very nice!!

Can't wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
commanding

Enjoyed listening to your dominance in this story.

Turn up the heat in future stories being even more demanding & aggressive please.

Excellent descriptive language & cool story idea.

Share this

Similar Stories

Gag Me How to gag on a cock in a way that turns you both on.in How To
The Changing Room She finds a beautiful dress and can't contain her excitementin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Cinema Young woman finally gets what she’s always been dreaming of.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Cocktail Party A tall, beautiful sex slave gets shown off in public.in BDSM
You Are My New Captured Royal Slave A combination 1st / 2nd person.in BDSM
More Stories