House For Sale Ch. 01

Story Info
Mary makes a deal to sell the family home.
1.8k words
4.08
102.8k
17
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mary. I'm 38-years old and I'm married to a wonderful man named Tom. We have two teenaged kids, twins, a girl named Mindy and a boy named Michael. I'm blonde (thanks to a monthly rinse to 'wash that gray right out of my hair') and I keep myself fit and trim with help from three hours a week at the gym. My breasts are still full and firm after a present from Tom on my 36th birthday, which included breast implants and a lift. I still get looks from younger guys, something that has helped my self esteem as I find myself edging toward dreaded middle age. I am a registered nurse at the local hospital and supervise one of the shifts in the residential wing.

Tom was a civil engineer at a manufacturing plant in a Midwestern town until recently. His main job was to design new production equipment for the plant and supervise all of the maintenance workers that kept the machines running. The company lost a large contract, partly due to outsourcing to Mexico and India, and laid off a large number of workers from the production lines just as summer started. Tom had been with the company for just over ten-years, so they quickly transferred him to another plant on the west coast. I suddenly found myself at the start of the summer saddled with the responsibilities of packing up the kids, all of our things and getting the house ready to sell.

The getting ready part went pretty smoothly. I arranged for movers to come and pack all of the household goods and soon the kids and I were left in a home stripped of everything except the bare essentials. The kids were initially sad about pulling up stakes, but got more excited about moving to Oregon, particularly when Tom would call at night and describe some of the houses he had been looking at for us. When he mentioned the one place with enough land for a horse for Mindy and a place for Michael to ride the new 4-wheeler we would buy, he had them ready to leave right then.

The selling the house didn't go smoothly. With the shutdown of the plant there was a sudden glut of houses on the market and ours wasn't anything special. Tom made two trips home from the coast and we started to get more nervous about the immediate future as July approached with no one looking at the house. The kids and I were getting sick of sleeping on mattresses on the floor and living without any furniture.

I had our real estate agent drop the price slightly three times and that got a few people interested enough to take a look. The traffic would slow and then stop until I dropped it again the next time. I was feeling pretty desperate until one afternoon when our agent called.

"Mary, I think I may have a live one for you," the agent said, excitedly. "I showed him your place last week and he just called me to have another look. Can I show it again tomorrow?"

"Of course you can!" I was ecstatic! This was the first second look in a month. "Do you think he's serious?" I asked.

"Well, he has looked at a few houses, but he asked a lot of questions about yours when he called, so I would say he is pretty interested." The agent was upbeat and said that the man had asked if they could see the house again the next afternoon. I made a mental note to clean up the place and get the kids and I out of the house during the showing.

That night I called Tom and gave him the news. He was excited as I was about the possibility of a sale. I could tell he was missing us as we talked.

"Mary, babe, I just want you to get out here. This sucks being out here without you. I'm so horny I could just . . ." his voice trailed off.

"You're so horny you could, what, whack off for me right now?" I kidded him. We had been resorting to playing around with phone sex during the separation. "Are you naked, Tom?"

"Yeah. My cock is as hard as a rock right now. I've been thinking about sliding into you and about how warm and wet you would feel. Are you naked, Mary?" he asked slyly.

"Not exactly. The kids are still up, so I have my nightshirt on. Nothing on underneath, though. I can pull it up a little and run my fingers up my thigh and, hmmmm, what's that? I think my pussy is wet. Let me check. No, it's very, very wet. I better run my finger over my clit while we talk. Are you jacking your cock, Tom?" I asked him.

"Of course. God, I'm almost ready to come!" I could hear his breath getting heavier over the phone. "I was thinking about that time . . ."

"What time," I asked. But I already knew the answer.

"That time in Mexico ten-years ago when we went into Puerto Vallarta to go dancing. You remember?"

"Yes." How could I forget the only time I ever cheated on my husband. Even it was only a little. My fingers started moving over my clit a little faster. I put the phone in the crock of my neck so I could reach down with my other hand and slip two fingers into my pussy.

"I still see that whole scene like it was yesterday. I lost track of you in the bar. I was so fucked up on margaritas I had to sit down for a while and you started dancing with those two college guys. I looked up and you were gone. I looked all over for you and found you outside in the alley." Tom's breath was quickening. He always came quickly when we reminisced about our trip and my actions.

"And what did you see me doing out in the alley, Tom? What was your young wife, the mother of your two children doing out there?" I asked him in a quiet voice. As he told me I know he would come in a torrent. My fingers were moving quickly over the slick flesh of my clit and I would join him in my climax.

"I saw you on your knees sucking the black guy's cock. You were totally naked, Mary! Your dress was lying in the dirt in the alley. The short white guy was behind you and you were jerking him off. His hands were all over you, rubbing your breasts and fingering your cunt! And there were two Mexican guys watching the three of you! One of them reached over and started mauling your tits!"

"I liked them watching me and feeling me, didn't I, Tom? I liked them watching me suck that huge black cock and I wanted them to see him come in my mouth. And they did!" I could tell that Tom was close to losing it.

"Yes! And then you sucked off the other guy, too. He didn't last long, though, because you had been giving him a hand job! I'll never forget those ropes of come dripping out of your mouth, over your chin and down onto your tits. And then I came up behind you and bent you over and fucked you in front of all of them and blew my load in you!" Now it was time to push him over the edge.

"Yes, you did. But, at the time I didn't know whose cock it was going in me. I just wanted to fuck. I needed a cock in me and your slut wife thought it was another Mexican guy . . . and I didn't care . . . " I heard him groan and could almost feel him shudder through the phone as he started his orgasm. I started my own with a few fevered last jabs of my fingers and dropped the phone from my neck as I pounded my cunt with the three fingers of my other hand.

As I cooled down I picked up the phone. "Tom? Are you OK? Was that a good one?"

He chuckled. "What do you think? Of course it was a good one. You get me every time. As fun as that was, I'd rather have you here with me, though, Mary."

"I know, baby. Soon. Maybe we'll have a buyer for the house tomorrow. I need to go to sleep, Tom. I love you. Goodnight."

"Mary, we have got to sell the damn house soon. We are missing some killer deals out here. Supporting two households is knocking the hell out of our finances, too. I hope this guy wants to buy the place. Anyway, back to us. That was fun, coming with you over the phone. That story gets me every time! I was wondering . . ." he stopped.

"Wondering what?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you had ever thought about . . . doing something like that again?"

"No! Tom, seriously, we were a lot younger and, no, I just couldn't do that again. It's stupid anyway, with all of the diseases out there now. No, I've never thought about doing that again!"

"Just wondering. That story gets me every time. I love you, sweety. Goodnight," he said, and broke the connection.

The next day went quickly. The twins had doctor appointments and I got their medical records transferred out to their new doctor in Oregon. We switched off the cable and stopped by the hardware store to pick up some more interior paint for some last touch-ups. I took the kids out for pizza and then, figuring that the showing was over we headed home.

The house was empty when we got home. I called the real estate agent to ask how the showing went. He answered on the first ring.

"Mary? I think he is going to go for it. He seemed OK with your asking price. His name is Jim Davis. He's in insurance and just moved to town. He asked if he could stop over tonight and talk to you to ask about anything with the house he needs to know about. I told him the only thing that was a little different was the attic fan, but he insisted on meeting you." I told the agent that would be fine and he gave me the man's number to call and set up the meeting.

I dialed the number and his phone rang six or more times. I was just getting ready to hang up when he answered.

"Hello," he answered in a deep voice.

"Mr. Davis? This is Mary Thomas. I understand you wanted to come over tonight and discuss the house. What time is good for you?"

"How about now?" he asked.

"That would be fine. I look forward to meeting you, Mr. Davis." He hung up with out another word. I wondered what he would be like and thought to myself I'd soon find out. I just didn't want to blow the deal!