House For Sale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, there, that isn't so bad is it?" he asked. "One more and you'll be ready for me." He repeatedly the process, added more lube to the mix and soon had three of his finger imbedded in my asshole. I found myself liking it and felt my pussy flood in anticipation of his cock going in there.

I didn't have to wait long. He removed his three fingers and my asshole was gaping open and cold. I felt him squirt more lube in my ass and then his cock made contact with my. I instinctively bent forward to present my ass to him and make his penetration easier. He easily slid in.

"I can't believe you're an anal virgin," my newest lover said. He let me adjust to his size and then began to slowly work his cock in and out of my ass.

"Oh, my god, fuck! Fuck my ass, you fucker! Harder!" I couldn't believe what was coming out of my mouth. He honored my request and began sawing in and out of my body at a faster pace. My mouth was open in ecstasy and the last man, the nervous one, took the opportunity to bring his cock to my lips. He may have been shy, but he had a beautiful cock, long and slim and uncircumcised, a first for me. He tasted salty, probably a sign that his hygiene wasn't the greatest. I didn't care as I cleaned his cock, running my tongue into the flap of loose foreskin covering the spongy head. His cock got harder in my mouth and popped free of the foreskin. I sucked him hungrily as his friend fucked my ass.

"Dude," the ass man said," pull out of her mouth and fuck her pussy. We'll drive her crazy with two cocks at once!" The man in my mouth complied and slid down, grinding his waist into mine. Laying on my side, I raised my leg to accommodate his entry. I couldn't imagine what this was going to feel like.

He slid in quickly, thanks to the seed left by his friends that was dripping from me. The feeling was unbelievable. I cried out in pain at first when both men entered me at the same time, stretching my openings to much at the same time. With some quiet grunts and instructions, we worked out the right movements, with one man sliding into me as the other was sliding out. Jim was at the foot of the mattress with his camera taking picture after picture of the two cocks being forced in an out of my openings. I spread my legs even wider for Jim and the two men. The man in my pussy kissed me fully on the mouth and attacked my tongue with his.

I reveled in the sensation of the two cocks moving in me, separating by a thin membrane. Their balls, heavy with cum, slapped onto my perineum, alternating with each stroke. The two men were just using me like a fuck bag, a piece of meat. I wasn't even a human, just something for them to penetrate. The thought of being this object for the two men in my body, of being coerced into this by Jim, sent me over the edge into a full-body orgasm.

They were able to maintain that discipline of coordinating their movements for long. As they both approached their orgasms they forgot the arrangement and began to pound into my holes at the same time.

"You're killing me! You're splitting me in half!" I yelled. They ignored me and continued slamming into me. Both the men began their orgasms at the same time and imbedded themselves deep in me one last time. I could feel their balls mingling and twitching together as their cock roots were buried in me. I felt myself swoon with the feeling of both cocks pulsing their seed into me. I turned and we shared a three-way kiss as they pulled out of my body.

The room was quiet as we all remained in our positions for a moment.

"Mary, I need a shot of the cum dripping out of both ends," Jim said. Without even thinking about it I shift my position and opened myself for him. Realizing I could give him an even better shot of my dripping holes, I reached back and spread my butt cheeks open. He took several photos and I relaxed.

"Come on, Mary. No rest for the wicked. We have to get going to lunch," Jim said, hand me my dress. I slid it on as we walked through though house. We left without saying a word to the men and walked into the sunshine.

12