House Guest

Story Info
She thanks him for letting them stay.
2.3k words
4.21
138.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life hadn't been the greatest, until I won a lawsuit that left me very well off for the rest of my life. I decided to leave my Midwest home and head west to start a new life. I ended up in Las Vegas; I guess the bright lights stopped me from going any further. I found a nice house, probably a little big for just myself, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a full basement, but it was what I had always dreamed of owning.

I had been in Vegas for about 6 months when my mom called to talk, like she usually did about once a week. She told me that Mike and Jessica, some people that I use to work with, were planning on going to Vegas for their vacation. I handed talked to the two of them for quite a while, we had had a disagreement and had stopped talking. I told my mom to tell them that if they wanted they could stay with me and use one of my cars while they were here, that way they could save some of there money for gambling or gifts. She told them that she would talk to them and get back with me. About three days later my phone rang and it was Mike. We started with the normal chit chat and then the offer of him and his girlfriend, Jessica, staying at my house came up. I told him that they were more than welcome to stay with me since I had the room and they could use my car. We finalized all the arrangements and I waited for the day that they would arrive.

The day had finally arrived for Mike and Jessica to arrive. I headed for the airport and parked so that I could go in and meet them. I arrived at the gate as the plane was starting to unload. I watched passenger after passenger get off the plane until I saw Mike making his way out of the door and start heading towards me, he hadn't really changed since the last time I saw him. As I looked over his shoulder I could see Jessica emerge from the doorway, my jaw almost hit the floor when I saw her. The last time I saw her she was a little heavyset, short hair and a bad case of acne, and rarely wore makeup. Now she was slim, with long hair, and her acne was gone. Her makeup was done perfectly, not too trashy, just enough to accent her natural beauty. She had on the tightest pair of jeans that I had ever seen and a little mid drift shirt that showed off her flat stomach and her large breast. As they walked up to me I greeted them and shook both their hands. We made our way to the baggage claim and then out the door to my car.

Things were pretty quiet on the ride home but I didn't mind because all I was thinking about was Jessica as I watched her through the rear view mirror. We arrived at my place and headed in. I gave them the grand tour and then let them go off and settle into their room. That evening I took the two of them out for dinner so that we could talk and maybe try and work our differences out. Jessica looked amazing, wearing a very short tight mini skirt and skin tight shirt. I took them to a nice restaurant and we sat down and ate and talked the evening away. We had seemed to have worked out our differences but all I could think about was Jessica as she sat there in her mini skirt and kept uncrossing and then crossing her legs, giving me just a small peek, almost teasing me.

For the next few days the two of them would go out all day and night while I would usually stay home and just watch television. Then one night Mike was ready to head out but Jessica was not with him. I asked him where she was and he told me that she wasn't feeling good so she was going to stay here while he went out. About an hour after he had left I was sitting on the couch watching television when I heard something behind me. As I turned around I saw Jessica heading down the stair in her short little silk robe. She came around and sat on the couch with me

and began watching television with me. We sat there in silence for a while and then I asked her if she was feeling better, she told me yes, figured that she had just be out doing too much partying and needed the rest. As we sat there I started noticing as she moved around on the couch that she wasn't wearing anything under her robe. On a few occasions one of her nipples would slip into view and once I could see her bald pussy.

Trying to sit there and concentrate on what was on television plus trying to conceal the hard on that was stirring in my pants was getting hard to do and I think she was noticing. The movie had ended and I got up to get something to drink for the two of us. As I returned to the couch I nearly dropped the drinks when I found her completely naked stretched out on the couch. My eyes just moved up and down her body, taking the view in. As I got to the couch she grabbed the drinks from my hands and set them on the table. I just stood there unable to move or say anything.

As I stood there Jessica reached up and began to undo my pants. My pants quickly dropped to the floor and my underwear was following closely behind. There I stood with my eight inch cock standing straight up with Jessica looking in amazement at it. As she reached up and grabbed hold of my throbbing cock she told me that she wanted to say thank you for letting them stay at my place. Just as a started to tell her that she was welcome, she swallowed my entire cock down her throat. I moaned something but not really sure what it was. In all my sexual encounters I had never found a girl that could swallow my entire cock but she was taking it like it was nothing. Jessica's mouth was working wonders on my cock. I grabbed her long hair and began pulling her face against me, forcing my cock down her throat. I could feel the cum building and she could sense that I was ready to let loose. She took my cock deep down her throat and used her tongue on my cock in ways that I had never felt before. Within seconds I was shooting my load down her throat. She swallowed every last drop and then sucked on my cock for another minute making sure that she got all of my cum.

Once she had released my cock from her mouth I sat on the couch next to her and pulled my pants the rest of the way off and then took my shirt off. I leaned over and began to passionately kiss her as my hands found their way to her tits. I rubbed and squeezed on her nipples until they were poking out about an inch. I pulled my mouth away from hers and slowly made my way down to her tits, sucking on her nipples one at a time and then taking both of them in my mouth. As I started kissing my way down her stomach she leaned back on the couch. I made my way to her bald pussy and took a second to just take in the view. Once I had taken in the view it was time to get down to work. I slowly began to kiss the insides of her legs and then made my way around her pussy. Every time I would get close to her pussy she would start to arch her back in anticipation. After a few minutes of teasing her she couldn't take anymore and grabbed my head and pulled my mouth to her pussy. Her pussy tasted like no other and her aroma was intoxicating. My tongue made its way directly to her clit and I licked and sucked on it gently, rolling it around with my tongue. She moaned softly as I sucked her clit. The faster I licked her clit the louder her moans got. Her juices were really starting to flow so I inserted a finger into her pussy, slowly sliding it in and out. The louder her moans got the harder I sucked on her clit and the faster I moved my finger in and out of her pussy. Jessica started to scream and then pulled my face into her pussy as her orgasm started running through her body. I licked up as much of her juices as possible as she slowly came down form her orgasm high.

I sat up and just watched her as she got up off the couch and then got on her knees in front of me. She slowly started sucking on my cock, bringing it back to life. Once she had gotten my cock hard and wet she stood up, turned her back to me and then slowly sat down on my lap, guiding my cock into her pussy. Her pussy was very tight and wet; I slid in with ease from her moisture. Her pace started slow as she slid up and down my cock. As she started to quicken her pace she leaned back against me and I began squeezing her tits with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other. The faster I rubbed her clit the faster she rode my cock. Within minutes she was cumming all over my cock, collapsing back on me. I wasn't done and she wasn't either.

I moved her to her knees on the couch leaning over the back and slowly guided my cock into her pussy from behind. I went straight to pounding her pussy as hard as I could grabbing her by the hips and pulling her to me as I thrust my cock into her. Jessica was screaming with pleasure as orgasm after orgasm swept over her body. Feeling a little bold I reached my hand under her and began rubbing my thumb against her pussy, getting her juices all over. I pulled my hand back up and slowly began to slide my thumb into her ass. She flinched at first but the more I slid my thumb in the more she relaxed and started getting into it. As I pounded her pussy with my cock I continued to finger her ass.

After about fifteen minutes she turned and looked at me with a wicked smile on her face. She reached around behind her and grabbed my cock, pulling it out of her pussy and then positioning it at the entrance to her ass. I had attempted to fuck other girls in the ass but none of them could handle it. I just looked at her with a smile on my face as I slowly started to push the head of my cock into her ass. As I got the head in she winced with pain, but then relaxed, so I slowly began to push my cock into her ass more. After I would get another inch or so into her I would stop to let her ass get use to me. Once my cock was completely in her I waited for a minute before I started to slide it in and out slowly. I couldn't believe the feel of having my cock in her ass; it was like nothing I had ever felt. As I began moving my cock in and out of her ass she started letting out moans of pleasure. Her hand reached down and began to rub her clit as I fucked her ass. I could feel my orgasm starting to build so I quickened my pace. Jessica rubbed her clit faster as she felt her own orgasm coming on also. I quickly pulled my cock out of her ass and shot my cum all over her ass as she screamed from her own orgasm.

My cock hadn't gotten soft just yet so I slowly guided it back into her ass. I pounded her ass hard and fast as she moaned from the pleasure. I grabbed Jessica and laid her on her back on the couch, grabbed her legs up over my shoulders and pushed my cock back into her ass. As I fucked her ass I inserted two fingers into her pussy and fucked her with my fingers. Jessica was going crazy as I fucked both her holes. She was squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples, thrashing her head around in pleasure. I could feel another orgasm coming on and she sensed it. Jessica pushed me back and quickly jumped up and grabbed my cock. Slowly she began pumping my cock with her hand and then took me deep into her mouth. She sucked me long and slow until I was ready to cum. As I began to shoot my load she pulled my cock from her mouth and aimed it at her tits, smearing my cum all over her tits.

The two of us just sat there in each others arms for a few minutes before getting up and heading for the showers. Once we had both cleaned up we headed back downstairs and sat on the couch. This time she was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Within the hour Mike came in from his night out and sat on the couch with us and gave Jessica a kiss. As we all sat there watching television Jessica and I couldn't help but to flash each other looks. For the rest of their stay Jessica had a couple of other days were she "wasn't feeling good."