House Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." He whispered.

He gingerly rubbed the crotch of my panties placing his hand exactly as I had shown him; I was starting to shake as my orgasm approached but even so I flinched a little at the slight but unexpected of the tip of a finger touching skin.

His fingers had started to make contact with bare flesh because the silky material of my thong had betrayed me yet again by slipping over to one side, once again exposing a tiny bit of 'lip' so despite William being very good and only touching me in the way that I had asked a tiny part of my bare vagina had been exposed.

I felt him shudder a little with excitement as his finger brushed soft skin, he must have suddenly realised he was touching somewhere I had told him not to because he began to pull his hand back.

Again I grabbed his wrist.

"Don't move." I hissed through clenched teeth, "keep doing what you are doing."

He was so nervous that I had to gently place his hand back and press my hand over his, pushing his fingers hard against my crotch before he got the message and continued to rub his fingers back and forth.

I was so intent in getting off that I was doing little more than hold his cock at this point, massaging my fingers over it in time to the little twitches and pulses that were making my thighs tremble, I was so close but needed more to send me over the edge.

This was the best part of being 'in charge' of a guy and the most erotic thing ever as I gave them 'permission' to touch me a little more intimately, it was so exciting teasing both them and myself by slowly changing the boundaries and 'rules' as my excitement built especially as I never plan how far things will go, instead I 'feel the moment' and change things to suite my needs and desires.

Leaning close to William I whispered. "Ease a finger into my panties and touch it to my slit, but don't dare try to push it in, understand?"

Then added "That's if you want to," just to tease.

He fumbled for a few seconds until he finally managed to get his finger under the edge of my panties, inadvertently pushing just the very tip of his finger between my lips as he sought to pull the material away from the damp mess between my legs.

When he had his finger under the edge he tenderly ran it back and forth over my damp flesh careful not to use too much pressure even though his movements were hampered a little by my thong as it stuck to his hand.

The feel of his finger tickling over my flesh for the first time was electric making me gasp and stiffen up, the churning in my belly becoming more and more intense.

I was shaking all over.

Steve could see that I was close to orgasm and must have guessed that William's fingers were now inside my panties touching my bare pussy, but I can only imagine what was going through his mind as he hooked his thumbs into the waistband and began to pull my panties down.

William felt what he was doing and moved his hand away from between my legs looking a little nervous as Steve ease them over my buttocks and slid them down my legs to my knees, encouraging me to lift them so he could slide the thong back and over my feet.

"Don't stop." I said to William as I desperately grabbed his hand and guided it back between my thighs; my legs were shaking so much I had to grip his shoulders with both hands just to steady myself.

"Don't just rub it use your fingers in me William," I hissed through clenched teeth. "I know you have wanted to ever since you touched my panties, so just do it."

I pulled one knee forward so that my foot was flat on the floor, parting my legs as wide as I could to allow his finger to enter my pussy as deep as it would go.

His knuckles mashing against my sopping lips as he pushed it in and out.

"Use another." I pleaded.

He pressed his index finger to his middle finger and rubbed them back and forth.

"Put them in me now." I almost screamed.

It was agony as he slowly pushed them between my lips then heaven as he worked them back and forth.

My breath was coming in ragged gasps, I felt Steve's hand snake under my skirt around my hip and down between my legs, sending me over the edge as he pressed the tip of a finger to my clit massaging it with small circular movements until my juices exploded all over William's hand.

Steve moved his hand as I shook with the force of my orgasm but William, being not very experienced was perhaps unaware of what was happening.

Either that or he was so caught up with being 'allowed' to touch me that he was reluctant to let the moment go.

Whatever the reason he kept fingering my pussy with short rapid thrusts until I could stand it no longer.

I grabbed his wrist.

"No more William." I need to get my breath I panted.

He sat back on his heels watching me as I regained some composure; his cock was sticking straight up against his belly the end swollen and red and very much in need of some attention.

I stood up still a little shaky

"Lie back on the table so I can take care of that," I said pointing to his erection.

He did as I said and I stood at his side.

"Would you like that hand job you were missing so much?" He started to answer me but I put my hand up to stop him. "Or do you prefer the 'camel toe slide' now?"

"The camel one," he said.

"I bet you do" I said, feeling very naughty because he hadn't caught on that this time there would be no 'camels toe' to slide along his cock.

Because Steve had taken my panties off.

As he settled back I pressed the palm of my hand to my skirt holding it down while I straddled him, (because this time I didn't want him to see up it) then eased down slowly stopping as my vagina made the briefest of contact with the underside of his penis.

William's eyes went wide at the touch of skin on skin.

I laughed. "Did you forget that Steve pulled them off?"

He nodded then very gallantly asked. "Do you want to put them back on?"

In answer I settled down and moved my hips dragging my sopping slit along the length of his cock making him gasp.

I very slowly repeated the movement but each time I rubbed my pussy along his shaft I settled down on his cock a little more, letting my weight transfer from my hands on his chest to my hips so that I slowly increased contact pressing my damp slit to him causing my lips to spread.

Between the pre cum that had been steadily pumping out from his cock and the juices that had and were still leaking from my pussy things were pretty slick.

Remembering what had happened earlier I shifted position a few times until I felt the head of his cock pressing against my clitoris, each time I pushed my hips down and back at the end of the stroke his cock gave it a little rub making the muscles in my thighs twitch.

Still moving slowly I teased both William and myself by letting the tip of his penis rub against my clit when I moved my hips back then as I moved forward along his shaft let it graze the entrance of my vagina, lingering there for just a second before moving my hips back the other way.

It was exciting because it was risky; we were both so slick that if I misjudged things when the head of his penis was by the entrance of my vagina his cock would slide right in as I pushed back.

I turned my head and looked over at Steve who was sitting on the sofa.

He was slowly rubbing his penis a huge grin on his face; he could see that I was enjoying myself.

I smiled back and he winked.

I took a breath; I could feel William trembling under me, I could feel his cock twitching against my pussy and knew he wouldn't last much longer.

I rubbed along his length a couple more times and felt him tense.

"Are you going to cum?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "Not yet."

"William you must tell me when you are going to cum, Ok?"

He nodded, "Sure, yes of course I will."

"Not when it starts, before you cum or we are not going to be friends anymore Ok?"

"Promise," he said.

This time when I felt the tip of his penis brush against the entrance to my vagina I stayed still instead of pulling away, I could feel his sticky pre cum oozing out against my lips so I rocked my hips gently brushing them back and forth over the end spreading our juices along my slit.

They started to part with the pressure but I didn't stop instead I pressed back slowly rubbing my slit back and forth against the tip of his penis, harder and harder, allowing him to penetrate me, only stopping when the end of his cock was nestled just inside of my pussy.

I squeezed down on it making him groan.

I sat like this for a moment letting William get used to the sensation.

Little beads of sweat had formed on his forehead and he was biting his bottom lip.

Moving my hips very slowly I took him inch by inch, when his cock was almost half way inside of me I pushed myself up a little on my hands and looked over at Steve.

My dress had covered up what had been happening, so as far as Steve was concerned I was just resting on William's cock sliding my pussy back and forth as I had done earlier.

I felt so naughty it was intoxicating.

I smiled at Steve and he gave me a quizzical 'what are you up to' look.

His face was a picture as I shifted my hips back until I was sitting upright in the classical 'cowgirl position then slowly moved up and down on Williams cock, grinding my hips at the bottom then sliding up his entire length until the head almost popped out before sitting down as slowly as I could.

Disappointingly I had only done this a couple of times when I felt William squirm under me, I rested my hands on his belly using faster shorter strokes as I sensed he was close to losing it but only managed a few before he cried out.

"Now, I'm going to do it now."

I pushed back and swung my leg off him just in time to see his cock swell and spurt yet another load over his belly, he reached out to grab his cock but I took a hold of it first, kneeling by him and working my hand up and down the shaft as stream after stream of cum shot out. Some landed as far as his chest as he bucked his hips against my hand; it was a good job that he had pulled his top right up otherwise it would have been a right mess.

As the spurts became a dribble he reached out to stop my hand.

"Enough please Jules it's too sensitive."

I laughed...revenge was sweet.

As William got up off the table I felt Steve's hand on my back, the other flipping my skirt up as he straddled me from behind, I tried to move but he pushed me forward over the table scattering the cusions, his body pressed against mine and I could feel his erection crushed between us.

It felt huge after William, he took hold of my hips and pulled me against him, I couldn't help but glance over my shoulder as I felt the pressure of his penis against my vagina, noting the lustful look on his face as he rubbed the head back and forth.

Needing him inside I pushed back and felt it fill me.

I was so wet that the insides of my thighs were damp with my juices as they trickled out of my pussy, Steve pulled almost all the way out then pushed back in very slowly inch by inch teasing me in almost the same way I had teased William.

He kept this up until I was almost begging him to pick up the pace, moving my hips in a circular motion grinding against him when he was all the way in.

"Please do it harder."

He pulled me against him making a little 'whoosh' of air escape from between my lips. "Not yet." He whispered.

He shifted position so that his left foot was flat on the floor on the outside of my left leg and eased his cock out of my pussy dragging it over the lips, making me shudder at the contact and groan because he had taken it out.

He ran his fingers between my legs and then rubbed them over my ass making it slick.

I knew what he planned and panicked.

"We can't do that with someone here."

He moved close behind me. "Yes I am." He said and used one hand to push firmly on my back holding me still as he pressed the head of his cock to my ass.

We don't do it like this often, usually it is a treat for Steve when I feel like it but he had made it clear this was happening. I gasped as the slick head pushed against my tight hole biting down on my lip waiting for the moment of discomfort when it first 'pops' in but Steve's cock was so slick with the combination of our juices that it slipped in easily.

He pushed gently letting me get used to the sensation, moving in inches using the same slow movement that he had been teasing my pussy with just moments ago.

When he was all the way in he held my hips, rocking back and forth working the last inch in and out then pulled back until just the head of his cock rested inside me.

He repeated the whole thing patiently until I arched my back pressing my bottom against him letting him know I was ready for more.

Steve pushed forward slipping his cock all the way in, it was tight but because he had made sure the shaft was well lubricated with my juices it moved almost as freely as if he was deep in my pussy.

For the first minute he took it easy then picked up a steady rhythm, gaining momentum as I pushed back at him, his cock sliding in and out in long slow strokes until it begin to throb and swell inside of me, gasping he shortened his strokes and thrust into me almost brutally his fingers digging into my hips as he pulled me hard against him. The feeling was unbelievable as he gave one final thrust and unloaded his cum deep in my ass.

Steve let his cock ease out from between my cheeks; I didn't move as I felt his semen start to leak out of me.

He reached under my dress and rubbed his hand between my legs spreading the wetness there, I gasped as his thumb sank between my lips and his fingers danced over my clit, I hadn't been far from orgasm when he had taken his cock from my pussy and was soon bucking my hips as his thumb moved in and out of me like a tiny chubby penis, his fingers rubbed back and forth over my clit until I flooded his hand trembling and shaking until I was spent.

I knelt there until I got my breath back, my thighs were soaked with a combination of multiple orgasms and cum that still leaked from my ass and down between my legs. Then just like that I got up and told William it was time to go, he gathered his DVDs and said goodnight.

As I stood there Steve looked at my dress, damp, crumpled and stuck to my thighs and buttocks.

"That will need a dry clean." He said." I can't believe that you didn't take it off."

I laughed. "Sod the dry cleaners, one the public anal alone is worth a new dress and two do you realise that William never once saw my pussy all the time we were fooling around, he knows what I feel like but not what I look like, it's kind of erotic when someone is touching but not seeing everything don't you think?"

Steve laughed. "Well if I'm buying a new dress it's going to be way shorter than that and as for the 'public' anal doing it in front of one guy you know doesn't make it public...but maybe we can work on that when the weathers better.

I pushed past him and headed for the shower.

"Dream on," I said...

But then again...

Jx

12