House Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ksee1971
Ksee1971
22 Followers

Angela Chu glanced around the foyer. Impressed with her boyfriend Jerome's description of the home, seeing the 10,000 square feet in person blew her away. Long thick black hair to her shoulders,the petite Chinese-American college junior had met Jerome during his senior year, her freshman year, at the same school.

Despite all the flak she received from both friends and family over Jeromes race Angela had dated him ever since, living together for a year. There had been there bumpy moments to the relationship, catching him with several women, finding out he had a second apartment in the city for those illicit encounters. This house, Angela hoped would calm Jeromes wandering ways, give him domestic roots. Still, it was Jeromes flashy, masculine ways that kept Angela true. He was famous, rich and gave her a lifestyle she could only dreamed of.

A catty snarl came to Pam as she perused Angela's 21 year old, athletic body. Angela's flat, nearly muscularly defined midriff was shown off by her tight black sports bra. Her slate gray stretch pants clung to toned dancers legs and an ass that was firm and shaped like a sumptuous split peach. Pam also took note that the detail which she could pick out, Angela wore no panties under those skin tight pants.

'Skinny little tooth pick.' Pam thought.

Pam was the opposite, tall, blonde and voluptuous. She emphasized her conspicuous features. Even though her ensemble was hastily thrown together, Pam was sexy and stunning. Another sexy black mini slinked high up her thigh, a v neck jacket cut low revealing a stretch of a gray lace shirt. And a peek of thigh highs finished off the erotic outfit.

As Pam finished her look over, Angela turned to catch her guileful stare. Angela got the drift it was look of sizing up the competition. She knew it because she had done it herself. A slight incredulous stare, with a thin look of almost disgust. Both women, knowing the game, forced out a smile.

"Shall we take the tour?" Pam smirked.

Jerome wrapped his arm around Angela's thin waist, smiling. Angela looked into his devilish brown eyes and knew something was going on.

Like the earlier tour, Pam guided the pair through the home, Jerome pointing out to Angela his favorite features of the home, while thinking about his favorite features on Pam.

Pam felt it, a lewd spark between her and Jerome. Knowing his eyes were upon her body, remembering how she swallowed his batter a few hours before, and how she relished every drop, wanting more. It was almost painful to keep her wits about her when the trio entered the master bedroom.

Jerome let out a chuckle, getting an intense stare from Pam and a suspicious one from Angela as he found the spot of dried up cum on the carpet by the bed.

"How about this bedroom eh Anj?" Jerome paced the room. Angela marveled at the cathedral ceilings and deck. Looking out the French doors, she found the hot tub.

"Jerome a hot tub!" Angela squealed. "I always wanted a hot tub!"

"Baby you know all you have to do ask. You want this house, you got it." Jerome smiled, leering at Pam while Angela's back was turned to look at the master bathroom.

"J, come and look at the bathroom!" Angela shouted.

As Jerome passed Pam, he leaned close, whispering.

"I'm going to fuck Angela's pussy...you just watch...then I'm coming out for you."

Pam gasped, shocked by his burning challenge, faltered, stumbling back a step.

Jerome found Angela fawning over the gold plated fixtures and marble sinks, quietly closing the door, leaving it just open a crack.

"Baby this place is amazing!?" Angela exclaimed.

Running her hands over the polished counter tops, Angela watched Jerome come into the master bathroom in the counter length mirror, carrying on the conversation in the reflection.

"I know baby, I'm almost positive I'm gonna buy it?" Jerome nuzzled Angela's neck, taking a deep breath of her fragrant, inky black hair. His wide black palms grasped her wasp like waist.

"J, what are you doing?"

"Don't you know?" Jerome smiled.

"Sure baby." Angela laughed shyly, " Not here that real estate woman is in the other room. You know I'm willing to play baby, but..."

"Nope, she's gone downstairs, I told her we wanted some privacy to talk it over."

"Jerome..." Angela giggled in mock protest as he placed a soft kiss on the nape of her neck. Head falling back as Jeromes lips wandered along the defined line of her collar bone, Angela ground her firm bottom into Jerome bulging crotch. She could feel the prominent poker sliding around inside his pants. Angela loved the feeling, nestled under clothing, pressing in the cleft of her ass. She loved his cock, it's size, his skill. And she knew Jerome's partiality to her slender alabaster body.

Angela gently bent forward, pressing her cheek against the cold stone as Jerome carefully lowered her tight leggings, revealing a perfect round and tight ass, and a damp spot. With her eyes closed in anticipation, Angela heard the distinct sound of a zipper, she smiled.

Pam had dropped to the edge of the bed, collecting her whits.Pam had been with several men since becoming a real estate agent. Occasional vacations to Hedonism in Jamaica or Cancun, with wealthy 'male friends'. Jeffrey, her husband, never knew, she hoped. He was a sweet, yet sexually and monitarily inadequate, man. Despite her laize faire towards marital fidelity, Pam worried about him. Still, her burning sexual desires overwhelmed logic. Jerome, was all she could think of! And what nasty deeds he was doing to his willing girlfriend.

A muffled moan and that sliver of light emanating from the bathroom proved too enticing for Pam's will to fight. Tip toeing across the carpet, creeping closer to her first sinful encounter as a voyeur. Pam watched between the door and jamn, with enormous lust and a pussy wet with anticipation, Jerome's large muscular ass clenching and releasing with each thrust. His upper body, bound in muscle remained still, arms clamped on Angela's waist. Angela bent over, whimpers slipping from her pouting lips, as Jerome's thick stave pounded her rear with building force. He precisely and rapidly slipped in and out of Angela's pussy.

"Ooh...mmm...baby yeah!" Angela purred arms outstretched.

"Oh yeah." Jerome mimicked her words of pleasure in deeper sexual baritone.

Intense in his concentration, Jerome opened his eyes to see in the mirrors reflection of a silhouette in the doorway. He smiled at Pam, eyes locking in the darkness, freezing the 36 year old woman like a deer in head lights. Her knees visibly trembling, Pam sunk to them biting her lip as Jerome kept thrusting, never breaking the secret eye contact.

Layla crept around the back of the home, peeking in each window to find each room empty. Layla looked up to the large private deck, with small sounds radiating from a nearby window. Seeing a circular staircase leading up to it, Layla, bent with catching her mother, walked up the custom built stairs to the unusual architecture hanging from the million dollar home. Layla became single minded in her determination ,not worried that she could find her mother naked under the assailing thrusts of a man not her father.

Unknowingly, like her mother, Layla was about to undertake a sexual journey with it's beginnings as a voyeur.

Ksee1971
Ksee1971
22 Followers
12