House in Santa Barbara Pt. 01

Story Info
A House with a View... Neighbors Enjoy Annie... More Later.
3.8k words
4.63
18.9k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players." (As You Like It, William Shakespeare)

This is my absolute favorite line from any of Shakespeare's plays... because it exactly captures my view of life as an unashamed and addicted exhibitionist. Yes... I'm almost always looking around in whatever place I happen to be for the opportunity to turn it into a stage. And... subsequently, I've been able to identify and to exploit many "stages" over my 20 years as a practicing exhibitionist.

One of our favorite "stages" is a house in Santa Barbara. This is one of those friend-of-a-friend stories. I mentioned in passing one day that we love to visit Santa Barbara, and a friend remarked that she knew another friend who owns an amazing cliff-view house between the city and UC Santa Barbara. We made contact and were fortunate enough to be invited to stay in the house for a week... without any charge. Wow! Houses like this literally rent on VRBO for thousands of dollars per week.

Day One:

When we arrived in the middle of the afternoon, I was overwhelmed... and super-sensitive to the surrounds... and the "stage." The view of the ocean was spectacular! The house was at the end of a private road that led around a natural amphitheater... we were on the far left facing the ocean. And... looking back into the small valley, our large patio was visible from all of the 5 other houses that shared the lovely view.

A stage must be visible... and our patio was perfect! Ahhh... not only would I be visible on this amazing patio, but I could easily make it look like I didn't know I was being viewed. I could position myself as I looked out on the ocean... and fake a believable innocence. Hahahaha... as if! All of the other patios were above and behind me... who would possibly imagine a woman would be so engrossed with the view that she would naively walk out onto her patio totally nude? Well... that would be me!

I immediately loved the view... the patio was rimmed with plexiglass safety railing, so there were no obstructions for viewing out... or in. Sweet! The calming, beautiful ocean in front of the patio created a perfect setting for nude Pilates. And... the amphitheater behind the patio created a wonderful potential for my theater of exhibitionism. Mmmmm!

Anthony and I moved some of the patio furniture a bit... specifically making sure neither of the two umbrellas were going to obstruct anyone's view of the sites I felt would give the greatest exposure. We positioned the large sectional sunning sofas in a place where I could walk into the center of the space with the appearance that I was just paying attention to the beautiful ocean view. And then... in returning to the house through the large great room sliding glass doors, I could similarly act completely nonchalant.

With this preparation completed, Ant and I sat for a research session on the other houses in view. He sat with his back to the amphitheater, so I could chat with him while I scanned the patios and picture windows above us.

All five of the other houses appeared to have spacious outdoor entertaining areas. The owners of our house had prepared us with the news that this area of Santa Barbara is known for its lavish parties... so it was no surprise that their outdoor areas were large.

We'd already noticed that our house had a large telescope next to the full-length glass doors facing the ocean. So... I was interested to see if other houses may have telescopes also. As I scanned the houses... two of the houses had dedicated observation decks for unobstructed views of the ocean and coastline... and both had telescopes. One telescope was pointed toward the ocean while the other was pointed up for stargazing. But... from the looks of them, both could also be used for shorter range viewing... including our deck. Yes!!

As we chatted, Anthony asked, "Can you see any other telescopes through the windows? Our is. Some people like to watch the ocean without the wind in their faces."

Upon further observation... I was able to see that only one of these 5 other houses didn't have a visible telescope. The other two scopes were behind large picture windows. When I saw each of them, I was getting more and more enthused with my week-long opportunity to be on display... sometimes just topfree... at other times just bottom-free... and at specially chosen times completely naked. I told him about each discovery... describing the size of the telescope and its position.

We did an assessment of the cooking basics in the kitchen and made a list for provisions. As we were doing our shopping in a local Trader Joe's market... Ant and I planned our daily schedule. The success of several recent exhibitionist trips appeared to hinge on a predictable schedule of bare viewing opportunities. Potential watchers can't wait indefinitely for just the right moment. We still didn't know how many viewers we might have over the next week, but we certainly wanted to make the "stage" a place they needed to stay tuned!

Because our house was closer to the ocean and had early morning sun... it was a perfect place for morning Pilates. After our day's excursions... it would also be a natural time late in the afternoon to take a shower... and then walk out onto the deck with just a towel around my wet head. As Anthony grilled our dinner in the outdoor kitchen... I could be his assistant, wearing just an apron. (Yes... one of my favorite tease outfits!)

We planned also to take an evening walk past each of the other houses in the amphitheater. Ant is my best advocate... he suggested I wear less and less on our walks to encourage our temporary neighbors to notice... and to strike up a conversation. And... after our walk each evening, we planned to retire to our deck for some increasingly risqué viewing opportunities, overlooking the Channel Islands. The plan was wonderful!

We returned home... unpacked our food and opened the bar! I took a luxurious shower... dried my body slightly... wrapped my wet hair in my towel and walked out onto the deck with my gin & tonic. Ahhh... what a wonderful view... and a wonderful feeling!

Anthony came out to the deck... gave me a big hug and kiss... and prepped the grill for dinner. I took my drink to the sectional sofas and lounged out for maximum sun exposure. I spread my legs and propped them up, extending my arms over my head in an ecstatic pose of vulnerability and sensuality. I loved the pose... not knowing if anyone (except Anthony) was enjoying it.

Ant grilled chicken breasts and together we prepped our chicken Caesar salads. The temperature was perfect... perhaps on the warm side... and the view was outstanding. We both remarked over dinner... with or without a viewing public... that this house was one of the most elegant settings we've had for a short and relatively local vacation.

For our first neighborhood walk... I picked a flirty short skirt and a cropped top that just barely covered my boobs... focusing attention on my rock-hard abs and muscular legs... of course with no undies. The road took us up around the amphitheater behind each house... winding past 3 houses before the connecting road joined our area with the rest of the housing area. Then... we walked a little steeper road past the backs of the other two houses. It felt great to climb the back of the amphitheater to the vantage point behind the last house with a spectacular view of the ocean... and our house below.

As we looked out over the last house and down the coastline, amazed by the sunlight on the contours of the hills and valleys... we were startled out of our solitude by a woman's voice below us. "Hi, are you Annie and Anthony?"

Knock me over with a feather! Fortunately, Anthony had the ability to answer in the affirmative. She approached us as if the hill she was climbing was nothing... immediately I liked this woman!

"Hi, I'm Rachel... your hosts called us so we could extend a welcome. I'm so glad you came by!"

We chatted briefly, and she invited us down to meet her husband. They were Rachel and Brad... probably 10 or so years older than Ant and me, but both very buff in t-shirts, short shorts and bare feet. Man... I always love it when we meet people who obviously work to stay muscular and toned. They invited us down for a drink... so we found our way onto their spacious deck at the opposite side of the amphitheater from our house.

After we were settled with our drinks and had chatted a brief time... Brad asked, "Hey... Shelley and Matt said you were going to use their house... and they asked us to extend a warm welcome. They're great friends... so we're happy to meet you both."

They were both over-the-top extraverts with effervescent energy and enthusiasm. entering into a conversation where it was clear that they always speak their minds. No wonder our friends shared information about us prior to our arrival.

A couple of minutes into our conversation, Rachel said, "Annie... I just love that cute outfit you're wearing. Shelley told us about your amazingly buff body... and by the looks of it, she wasn't exaggerating!" Then she asked, "Hey, would you be interested in seeing our home gym? Brad and I are also very conscious of staying fit."

When am I ever going to turn down an opportunity to see weights and workout equipment? I replied quickly, "Of course... I'd love to see it."

Rachel told the guys that we'd be back in a couple of minutes, and she led me back into the house and down a set of stairs next to the hall that leads to the master bedroom. When we reached the lower level and she turned on the lights, I was blown away.

Their home gym was set in a 20-foot by 20-foot room with floor to ceiling windows looking out at the ocean... a spectacular view in the day or at night. They had a Bowflex Xtreme, treadmill, elliptical trainer, some free weights, and a spacious padded floor work area. The other walls were completely mirrored. It was a WOW!

Off to the right side of the room was an opening that led to the shower room. Just like the workout room... the ocean side of the shower room was nothing but window with the large 4-head shower right at the window. There were his and hers changing and restrooms... and a beautiful sauna. Wow! Wow! Wow!

When we went back into the workout room, I took a walk around the BowFlex unit... admiring it for its sleek lines and workout options. I asked Rachel, "Would it be okay if I try it? I've never had the opportunity."

She said, "Sure... have at it. But... I think it's still set for Brad."

I said, "No worries... I'll just try it at his level."

The BowFlex was set for chest fly exercises... and that's an exercise I do regularly. I adjusted the seat up a bit and said to Rachel with a little laugh, "Well... there's really no way to be lady-like about this... guess I should have worn some underwear."

She smiled and laughed... then said, "It's just us, dear. Brad and I are not prudes... as you might guess from our group shower."

Ahhh... I felt more comfortable immediately. I pulled my shorty skirt up enough to climb onto the BowFlex seat, but with my legs spread across the seat I couldn't pull it down very far. I was just barely covered from anyone watching from the front, but it was just Rachel and me.

As I extended my arms to each side grip the fly handles, I immediately found my top was not only lifting to expose my boobs, but it was also restricting my reach.

"Okay... the tops got to go," I said to Rachel.

Her response was quick and fun, "Yay!"

I leaned forward and quickly pulled my top off over my head... tossing it on the floor to the side. Then... I comfortably extended my arms to pull the machine into the position for my chest flies. The BowFlex moved so smoothly and quietly... it felt great, but the weight setting was a bit light for a good workout. No wonder it gets such great reviews!

I got into an easy rhythm with the light resistance... enjoyed the sensations of movement and the marvelous view of the ocean. But then... I was surprised to hear Rachel's voice again from behind me, "Oh... hi, guys. Annie's trying out the BowFlex. Come on in."

Busted! I quickly decided to complete my second set of 16 before stopping. I kept my concentration and continued to look straight ahead but in my peripheral vision, I could see Rachel and the guys walking over... standing just a few feet away to my right... and watching intently. Ant walked the farthest forward... turning back to take in the scene. I was laughing inside as I watched his smile grow.

I completed my set... so I released the handles and let my arms relax at my side. I looked to the side at Rachel and Brad and smiled, saying, "I couldn't resist your BowFlex... even though I'm a little under-dressed for a workout."

Brad smiled back and said, "Oh, I hadn't noticed any problem... you look perfectly natural in the BowFlex movement."

"It feels so smooth... I love it," I said. "Could I try again with a little more resistance... perhaps 20 pounds more?"

Brad replied, "Sure... but don't hurt yourself." He adjusted the right side... and then moved behind the machine to adjust the left side. "Okay... you're good to go."

As I started another set... he walked around to the front. Ant moved over next to him. I watched Brad's eyes as he scanned down... my well-defined biceps and shoulders... my pecs and abs... then down between my open legs.

I love how my body looks when I'm exercising. And... the chest flies I was doing bring so many muscles into clear view... not to mention the way my boobs react to how their underlying muscles move. When I'm working my chest, my nipples are always rock hard... and the sensation of this hardness is arousing.

When I glanced over to Anthony, he looked into my eyes with a loving smile... briefly moving his view to my yoni and then back to my eyes... he gave me a little nod that for years during my exhibitionist adventures has been our shorthand message that all is well. He's always pleased that I'm pleased... and vice versa.

As I finished my set... I made eye contact with Brad. I released the handles... and then stretched my arms out wide and rotated my shoulders to loosen my muscles. His eyes moved to down as my boobs rose and then fell to their normal state. Still watching him watching me... I lifted my skirt more than enough to free my legs to dismount the machine. I stood up and casually kicked my left leg high over the leg extension part of the machine... giving him an excellent view of my smooth yoni.

"Thanks so much for the test ride on your BowFlex... it was amazing! I said.

Brad replied, "Glad you could give it a try. You can revisit during your stay here, you know. We love it when friends can benefit from our workout sanctuary."

I retrieved my top, but just held it in my hand as we chatted a bit more. Since we wanted to get back before it got too dark, Ant and I said our good-nights.

As we approached the front door, Rachel gave me a big hug, and said, "I'm so happy you and Ant walked our way this evening... it was really fun meeting you two. And... I know Brad agrees that this evening was... memorable."

I whispered back to her, "You might have guessed that I enjoy being seen... in few or no clothes."

She put her hand up to cover her response, and said, "Actually, dear... Shelley and Matt gave us the heads-up... us and everyone else on our road. Everyone's prepared... we'll all be watching."

"Thanks for telling me... it'll make my deck time more fun," I replied.

"But," Rachel continued, "we're hoping to host you several times this week here in our home too. Trust me... our sauna and group shower can be really fun!" As she finished with this invitation, she gave a little giggle in expectation.

We exchanged mobile phone numbers before departing... and I gave Brad a hug just before we walked up the incline that led to the road. It felt really good as I gave him a full contact embrace... enjoying his strong arms holding me tightly and his warm hands on my bare back.

The road seemed isolated enough to not bother with wearing my top for our walk home. Ant joined me in being topfree, tucking his t-shirt in one pocket and my top in the other. It was a fun walk home... nothing but downhill... yay!!

As we walked, Anthony gave me a play-by-play of his observations and reflections on the evening's exhibitionist moments in the workout room and as we chatted with Rachel and Brad. Ant is a great partner in my exhibitionist addiction... he watches those who are watching me... and he enjoys reporting what he sees because he knows it arouses me even more in his telling. As he related the reactions of both Brad and Rachel... I noticed an increasing moistness between my legs.

When we were nearing the last of the three streetlights along the road, we heard a car approaching from behind us. The car moved past us... and turned into the driveway on the other side of the streetlight. The garage door opened, but the car remained stationary just off the road with the brake lights still showing.

These perfect-timing situations are superbly thrilling! We stopped briefly... just long enough to roll the elastic top of my skirt under a couple times and then pulling my whole skirt lower on my hips. This little trick maximizes my exposure while retaining a minimum of modesty... a strip of cloth just 8 inches wide that barely conceals my yoni from someone viewing from the front while standing but that leaves much of my ass exposed. With this little adjustment made... we walked on toward the car.

As we approached, the driver-side door opened. A man stood up... and up... and up. We found out later that he stands 6 foot 8 inches. He turned toward us and rested his arms on the top of his BMW sedan. I could feel my nipples harden even more... and a slight breeze up my tiny skirt reminded me how damp my yoni had become. Delicious!

When we were nearing the back of his car... he said, "Good evening, neighbors." Oh, my... tall and dramatic. He had an amazing voice... deep, mellow bass tones that were warm and welcoming... a perfect match to his actual words.

We walked to the back of his car... he met us there, extending his hand to Anthony first, and then to me. Oh, my again... huge hands. "Hi, I'm Murray," he said in a low voice. We both introduced ourselves. I was imagining his perspective on me. I knew my tiny skirt provided basic modesty... especially from his viewpoint. I made it a point to keep my arms, shoulders, pecs and abs tight... without looking like I was posing. His eyes moved over my mostly bare body without any urgency... scanning casually while missing nothing.

Then he said, "Brad sent me a text a few minutes ago. You obviously made an impression on him."

I said, "Hmmm... sounds interesting. Would you mind sharing his text?"

He replied, "No problem... here goes... 'Are you home? If not, get your ass home! Your new neighbors walking home from here. Should be a great week!'"

Ant chuckled a bit, and said, "Our personalities must have really impressed him... good to know!"

Murray smiled and laughed... "Yeah, your 'personalities' are... well... memorable. It was a good heads-up... I owe him."

I smiled back, and said, "If the current view is enough, you don't owe him that much."

He thought for a moment, and replied, "Come over for Happy Hour tomorrow, and let's continue this conversation... over my award-winning margaritas and killer guacamole!"

"Deal!" I said. "I'll look through my wardrobe and sweeten your Happy Hour to earn your award-winning margaritas!"

Murray nodded his acceptance... and I took Anthony's hand and we walked on to our house... slightly down the hill and around the gentle bend toward our house. I was gripping Ant's hand so hard... and he knew what that meant. His wife was totally aroused. Just around the bend of the road... I stopped long enough to slip my little skirt off totally... walking the last quarter mile with nothing but my shoes.

12