House in Santa Barbara Pt. 02

Story Info
Neighbors conspire with Annie for maximum exposure.
6k words
4.64
10.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes... this is the following story after "House in Santa Barbara... Part One"... so I recommend reading that story first. Of course, you can read these stories in whatever order you want... have fun!

*****

Day Two:

Some people believe a vacation is a time to relax. Ahhh... not me! A vacation is a trip to a special time where it's essential to maximize the fun potential over a limited number of days. Don't get me wrong... I don't want to be sleep deprived... and I never am. I don't want to miss any opportunities to fulfill my two equally important addictions... staying ripped physically and showing off my naked body sensually.

My day always starts with an 8-ounce glass of water and some core-intensive Pilates exercises... no exceptions other than a few days over the past decade when I was hospitalized. My Pilates focus on my core... I love having a defined and ripped mid-section. So... the One Hundred... Criss-Cross... Scissor Kick... Teaser... Pendulum... Slow Motion Mountain Climber... Plank Rock... Hip Dip. I always finish with a Traditional Plank... 3 minutes usually, but sometimes to 4 minutes if I want a real burn. And, of course... never ever with any clothes!

Because I want a full and consistent audience... there isn't any reason to start before 8am. Ant and I made love the previous night again... slowly and sensually. But still... I wasn't sleep deprived. I was energized and ready for a new day!

One of the great things about vacation is... you can take as many showers as you want! Hahaha! There is no "shower police!" So... I prepared a strong Keurig coffee... and enjoyed what I thought would be a quick morning shower... even as Ant continued to lounge in the bed... slacker!

The sound of the shower seemed to inspire him... because he joined me just a minute after I started. Mmmm... his inspiration was hard (yes, pun intended!) to miss! This shower became our favorite place for wet, sensual sex during our Santa Barbara sojourn... daily and memorable! Thank you, Santa Barbara! A sweet, wet orgasm is the absolute best way to start the day!

Over breakfast... granola and yogurt plus a soft-boiled egg, cooked by my sexy hubby... I had to laugh at two text messages. Wow... this is going to be a great week!

Rachel texted... "Your form is excellent, my dear! Great Pilates session! Just finished mine... but yours were better. Damn!"

Murray's text was a bit more explicit... "I was inspired by your muscular bod and your comfort in showing yourself naked. Remember you're invited to Happy Hour this evening at 5pm. Come as you are! Hahaha!"

Anthony and I planned our day in Santa Barbara... as I chuckled to myself at Murray's casual but completely accurate observation... I am very comfortable being naked... especially in such an amazing setting. We both agreed... the house was a masterpiece! The placement... the amenities... the comfort... all were killer! Shelley and Matt set us up for a perfect week!

After a great day shopping and eating in Santa Barbara... we stumbled back to our luxurious house for a naked nap. As I awoke... I took my iPad with me to the outside couches. The view of the Santa Barbara Channel was striking... clear and beautiful. The sweet silence of the view made it even more amazing. For the next few minutes... I enjoyed the view and played Sudoku on my iPad. Lovely! I won several moderately difficult games in rapid succession.

Murray's text pinged on my iPhone... "You're better than me at Sudoku... no surprise! Don't wear much to Happy Hour... I'll just be wearing one item myself!"

I thought... this guy is totally hooked! Love it!!

As Happy Hour approached... I chatted with Anthony about our evening's attire... and shared Murray's message. It was really warm, so we both decided to wear matching sarongs... no need for tops as both short sarongs provided beautiful and classy cover.

Both of us would have just our short sarong and a pair of sandals... perfect! I particularly like seeing Anthony in this little sarong... we bought them a few years ago while on vacation in the South Pacific. The light filmy fabric molds closely over the contours of his dick... the semi-sheer chiffon fabric is silky soft and sexy. And, of course... it shows even the slightest hint of arousal. Fortunately, Ant is very comfortable in his skin as I am... especially when we're equally bare together.

We walked up to Murray's house... arriving just after 5pm. He was obviously expecting us to be on-time... he opened to door less than 15 seconds after Ant had pushed the doorbell.

Murray had promised to dress very casually, and I wasn't disappointed when he opened the door. His 6-foot-8 frame filled the large door... his welcoming smile lit up the entry. Murray was dressed in just a pair of short tropical Eddie Bauer shorts... bare chested and barefoot. He stepped back slightly, bowed deeply and gracefully, and swept his arm back in a warm and welcoming gesture. Now... it was my turn to be totally hooked!

As I stepped across the threshold, I extended my hand for a friendly shake... but, he bowed again, took my hand and lifted it gently to his lips... kissing the back of my hand. Oh, my! What a romantic!

"Can we leave our sandals here at the door? I asked. "You look very comfy."

"Of course, my dear," he replied. "And... anything else you want to leave also."

I smiled and said, "That's a wonderful invitation... perhaps on future visits."

Ant and Murray shook hands, and Murray led us through the entry and into a spacious entertaining area with a spectacular view of the ocean. He turned and looked at us both, saying, "I love the matching outfits... they show off your bodies beautifully!"

We soon discovered that Murray wasn't exaggerating about his margaritas... made from scratch with lots of fresh lime juice, excellent tequila, triple sec, sweet and sour mix... on the rocks with splash of Grand Marnier on top and salt on the edge of the glass... superb!

When we all had our drinks, we walked out to see his view of the ocean and our little group of houses... all of these houses had spectacular views. His deck had three conversation areas with matching outdoor furniture... each with a large umbrella. Murray led us to the middle seating area where he'd already placed chips and guacamole. He lifted his glass in a toast, "Welcome to Hermit's Roost... I am pleased you have accepted my invitation... so beautifully."

We clinked glasses together and sipped our margaritas. We found comfortable places on the sofas, and got acquainted briefly... occupations, education, the places we've lived... and hobbies.

"Murray," I said, looking him in the eye, "I'm an addicted bodybuilder... and exhibitionist."

His laugh filled the whole amphitheater of homes... it was as big as the man! He replied, "I've seen some evidence of these addictions, Annie. Last night... and again in your exercise regimen this morning. May these addictions bring nothing but pleasure to you, my dear..." lifting his glass again as another toast.

I rose from the sofa next to him, put my drink on the center table, untied my sarong and tossed it aside. I picked up my drink and clinked his glass with mine... saying, "And may they bring nothing but pleasure to you as well, Murray!" With that, Anthony jumped up to clink both of our glasses, adding, "What fun!"

As we settled back into our plush sofas... I presented myself to both my host and my husband... sitting in a loose Lotus position with my smooth yoni partially open for viewing.

When I glanced over at Anthony, he viewed my yoni, and then made eye contact again... with an approving smile and a very slight nod, I knew he felt all was well... and he was happy to be sharing the moment. I smiled back... and sighed as a happy wife.

My attention moved back to our host. He was relaxed, but attentive. I sat very still... he could see the top of my bare slit, but nothing more because of the sofa cushion... just my bare mound, the hood over my clit and the very slight emergence of my small-flower labia. It was a comfortable exposure... open in some ways yet limited in its totality. I, of course, was thinking of a full and deep exposure sometime in the future. I could feel my wetness grow as I imagined that exposure.

Murray smiled, and said, "You're in a safe place, Annie. My sister is an exhibitionist... and I know I have those tendencies also. She and I are seldom clothed when she visits. I have to be careful, however... men who are exhibitionists these days are many times labeled as predators. And... that would be damaging to my profession and my social standing... sadly."

"I totally understand," I said. "Ant... and Murray... would you do me the pleasure of joining me in our natural state, please?"

Anthony moved first... standing in front of his sofa next to Murray's, he untied his sarong and tossed it aside, sitting again with no hesitancy or nervousness, joining me in a loose Lotus position.

Murray looked at Ant... and then again at me... closed his eyes and smiled with an amazing peace. He stood and unfastened his shorts... letting them fall to the deck, stepping out of them and kicking them aside... he looked at me with comfortable smile as I scanned his naked body from head to toes, finishing with an appreciative smile and a blown kiss.

He looked totally at ease being naked. Of course, my eyes went immediately to his package... lovely large balls and a dick befitting his height... beautifully standing out just enough to show he was just beginning to be aroused. I know I was smiling... and, as our eyes met, he smiled back.

I said, "Murray, let's just agree that whenever it's just us in a safe place... we're just supposed to be naked." He smiled, and replied, "Agreed... with appreciation."

Since he had introduced the topic, we discussed his sister's enjoyment of exhibitionism... and some of the time he and she had joined together in adventures. He seemed to be pleased to share their stories, making it a thoroughly enjoyable conversation.

After a bit, I said, "So, Murray... would you be willing to help me stage some adventures during our week here? Our vacations are best with some exposure planned by friends."

"Ah, my dear," he replied with a knowing smile, "I'd be delighted to conspire with you." After pondering for a moment, his smile grew. "Actually... I believe I could recreate an adventure I organized for my sister a few years ago. It was amazing!"

As he told us the details of his plan, I could easily imagine how fun and exciting it could be. And... Murray was willing and eager to make all the arrangements. Perfect!

As the plans got better and better, I felt like changing position so I could move my hips a bit... finally choosing a kneeling position with my legs apart about shoulder width. When I get aroused, I've found it's impossible for me to NOT move my hips and my torso in response.

When I changed position, I moved to face him directly. It made me even more aroused to see Murray's response... glancing down to view my smooth yoni as my hips moved side to side and forward and back. Soon it was obvious that he was appreciating the view more than just a little... his half-on erection was now pointed straight at me.

When he'd finished explaining his plan, we were each ready for another margarita. He stood to take my glass, looked down and said, "I apologize for my obvious enthusiasm, madame and monsieur."

I replied with a chuckle and smile, "I assure you that your enthusiasm is a shared experience... mine is just not quite as visible. A quick heads-up... my nipples always give me away... and, as you can see, they are like little rocks at the moment." He looked at my firm nipples and nodded... then went to the bar for refills on our margaritas.

The guacamole was great indeed... our second margaritas went down easily also. "Do you think your other neighbors here would be willing to indulge me in my exhibitionist desires? I don't want to offend anyone. It did seem like Rachel and Brad were cool with my partial exposure last evening."

He laughed, and replied, "Everyone is supportive... and appreciative... whenever my sister visits. And... there have been a several gatherings over the years among my neighbors where her nudity has been joined by a couple of others... and most have been comfortable being at least topfree at times. Let's ask them to join us as co-conspirators!"

As we stood to prepare to leave, I looked around for a place to stand taller. The foot-tall and foot-wide brick border for a flower bed that was nearby seemed like it would work well. I took Murray's hand and led him over to the short wall. As I stood on the little wall... I only had to look up a short distance to be face-to-face.

I smiled and opened my arms for a hug. He smiled back and took me in his strong arms for a full-body hug that felt terrific. His large hands on my back pulled me into him fully for as much skin-on-skin contact as possible. We held this position for a bit... then I pulled back slightly and kissed him with a big smack on the lips. We held each other a bit more, and then pulled away smiling.

Ant and I considered not tying our short sarongs on again, but finally decided walk back to our house with at least a small amount of modesty. We retrieved our sandals at the door and thanked our host for a delicious and inspirational Happy Hour.

When we got back to our house... I was surprised to find several new text messages on my mobile phone... even a couple from neighbors we hadn't met yet. Just like Murray had said, literally everyone in the neighborhood wanted to chat tonight about adventures for me. I was blown away!

The winning offer was house #5... next to last house up the hill and around the amphitheater. Kelly and Tig live next to Kelly and Brad who we'd met on our walk the night before. They were inviting us and all of the other neighbors to their house for dessert and wine, starting at about 7:00pm. The plan was to have dessert and wine on their deck where there was also an outdoor gas fireplace. It would keep us warm as the sun disappeared and the temperature started to dip.

The invitation had another fun component... "The dress code for tonight is FULLY COMMANDO... two items max plus sandals or flip-flops... no undies for anyone! Free and easy! Be as daring as you want!"

Ant and I had just a few minutes to grab a little dinner and then choose our outfits... so we fixed a quick spinach salad and snacked on hummus and pita chips. No more alcohol for now... we were still buzzing from the margaritas and had the promise of wine later. We ate on the deck without any clothes with a marvelous view of the ocean before us. I, of course, was focused on what I was going to wear for an evening that would be "free and easy!"

I quickly scanned my choices for the evening. Anthony heard it clearly from across the house when I'd discovered the perfect one item to wear. "Ah-ha!" I exclaimed. I could hear him laughing. Among several short skirts laid out on the bed was a black low-rise mini skirt... with double-layered pleated ruffles all around the bottom. When I tried it on, I was sooo happy! It comfortably covered me in front, but just barely covered my butt.

But... I also knew a little secret about this short skirt. When I faced away from Ant and bent over at the waist to adjust the strap on one of my sandals... I wasn't surprised to hear his exclamation, "Oh, baby!" Of course, I knew this little short skirt would rotate with my hips as I bent over... leaving my yoni in full view. When I turned around again, Ant was all smiles!

For my second item... I chose a black loose-knit shawl. I've found through my years as an exhibitionist that shawls and scarves have great versatility to show a little or a lot while still being almost modest. For this evening... I planned to tie it around my neck and let it drape between my boobs. And... if it got coolish for our walk home, I could wrap it around my shoulders.

At 6:45pm, I received a text from Murray... "When you're ready to walk to dessert, drop by my house and we can walk together. Cheers!" I replied with a heart and a thumbs-up... smiling as I told Anthony.

Anthony had chosen to wear just his favorite pair of side-split running shorts. The ultra-thin fabric of these shorts without any liner made his dick even more visible than when he wears his sarong. "You'll have the women's attention for sure!" I said with a wink.

He laughed, and then replied, "It's my vacation too." Oh, how I love that guy!

I texted Murray as we were heading out the door. I tied my shawl loosely around my neck as an accessory only... my boobs were totally uncovered. Anthony put a tank top, flashlights and the front door key into a little travel bag, and we were off.

He was waiting in front of his house when we approached. After a brief 'good evening' hug, he signaled with his hand for me to do a turn so he could see my outfit from all angles. As I completed my modeling turn, he whistled in approval and said, "Very nice! Perfect for the topic of the evening!"

Then it was my turn to give him a look. Murray was wearing a casual walking kilt and a Harley Davidson leather vest left open. I had him do a turn in front of me... and asked with a smile, "And... are you meeting the dress code for the evening under that kilt?"

He lifted the front of his kilt to show he was definitely going commando, and replied in a partial Scottish brogue, "Any self-respecting Scot wears... nothing under his kilt."

Murray gave us some information on the other neighbors as we walked. House #3 belonged to Sonja and Herb. This house was a weekend house for them... they only used it Friday evening through Sunday evening. They were a hard-working but fun-loving couple in their mid-40s. He assured us that we'd love them both immediately.

As we approached House #4, Murray said, "You're gonna love Maggie and Sid... a dynamic duo... architect and developer." According to Murray, they own one of the most philanthropic housing corporations in the county. And... they enjoy life in the extreme.

Murray said as we rounded the bend toward House #4, "Annie... it's not cold yet, but your nips are totally erect... does that mean there's a bit of arousal working already?"

"Yes," I said immediately. "Meeting new people while barely covered is always a turn-on!"

We rounded the bend in the road and there were Sid and Maggie. I said in a very low voice, "Oh, Murray... they are sooo cute!"

Both Maggie and Sid were petite people... not dwarves or little people, but just short. Maggie was petite in perfect proportions... her boobs, her curves, her weight. I was immediately smitten. While Maggie clearly shorter than her husband, Sid was trim and tanned at probably only 5-foot tall. They both had big smiles on their faces! They appeared to be in their mid-50s, but their energy was amazing!

Maggie was wearing an animal-print kimono robe beach coverup over loose-fitting and flowing linen shorts... definitely an expensive set. I was immediately happy to see her kimono coverup had no buttons or ties... just free flowing cloth that she held closed gently at her waist.

Sid was wearing an ivory linen short-sleeved shirt... left unbuttoned to match his wife's look... very sweet! His blue-and-white striped shorts were cut in boxer-style with wide leg openings. I made a mental note to make sure to catch a look up those openings during the evening.

As we continued to walk toward them, Murray looked down at me and said in a low voice, "Told you they'd be supportive."

My focus was on Maggie. She had an infectious smile, and a sweet bronzed figure. As she walked toward us, she let her coverup fly naturally open... revealing that her almost B-cup boobs were perfect for her ultra-petite frame... still perky with small, dark nipples. There was very little fat to be seen on Maggie... good genes and good living.

12