House Mate Surprise

Story Info
Two housemates find love and sex.
2.1k words
4.33
9.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the key into the lock of my front door and turned it with a sigh. I was home earlier than expected. My blind date had turned out to be a disaster.

I inherited the house from an uncle who passed away a couple of years ago and it just so happened to be in the town where I ended up going to university. It would save me a bundle in accommodation fees and I really was not into the partying student life. My friend came along at first but dropped out after a couple of months. We had thought about renting out the other room but nobody was suitable so I had invited another friend to share the house with.

I had known Annette for longer than I had known Mark. We had met in primary school and had remained friends ever since. Once we moved on to secondary school we maintained our friendship and that is where I met Mark. I liked Mark but he did tend to be impulsive so I was not surprised when he dropped out of university. This just left Annette who like me was 20 and I in the house together.

As I had known her for so long I just viewed Annette as a friend. A mate who happened to be a girl. We did have quite a bit in common, similar tastes in music, films and books. In our home town we would often go together on a Saturday afternoon to cheer on our local team and would go on day trips out to London to see the sights. Annette was, you could say, my best friend.

I opened the door and stepped into the hall. The house was quiet and I assumed that Annette was out. I hung my keys on the hook and went into the kitchen and flicked the switch for the kettle. After the miserable couple of hours I had just spent, a cup of tea sounded perfect. After I had made the tea I would go to my room and chill out. I had been binge watching a series that I could finish or maybe even play a game.

Not bothering with lights I climbed the stairs in darkness. I passed Annette's room. The door was open and even in the darkness I could tell she was not in it. The familiar, comforting smell of Annette filled my nostrils and I smiled. It smells better than when Mark had the room. Annette had swapped when he moved out so she could have the bigger of the two spare rooms.

I then noticed light coming from under the bathroom door. I tapped on the door and there was the sound of water moving about as the occupant shifted position in the bath tub.

"You're home early." Annette exclaimed through the closed door.

"Yeah, I know. Bit of a disaster."

"Oh dear, I'm sorry."

"It wasn't your fault."

Still standing at the bathroom door I took a sip of my tea. If only I could find someone like her I thought.

"Have you got a cuppa?" She called out.

"Yeah, why?"

"You could have made me one."

"I didn't know you was even here."

"Where else would I be? Hot chocolate please, if you're offering."

"Well I wasn't but I can make you one if you want."

"You're such a sweetie. Love you."

The 'love you' came as no surprise. She would often say it when trying to wrap me round her finger and as always, I fell for it. I headed back downstairs to make Annette a hot chocolate.

The milk was just coming to the boil in a saucepan on the hob when I heard movement from upstairs and the sound of the bath water running away. I was just tipping the milk into her mug when I heard footsteps on the stairs.

"I would have brought it up." I said as she entered the kitchen.

"You might be sweet but you're not my slave." She said taking the mug from me.

She sniffed the cup and made appreciative noises. I thought that she looked cute in her pink fluffy bath robe and a towel wrapped around her head. Despite living together for the best part of a year we had never seen each other naked. A few times I had chatted with her while she was just in her underwear but we never seemed to bat an eyelid.

"So what was this Gladys like then?" She asked sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Her name wasn't Gladys it was Ruth." I replied with a chuckle, "And she was boring as hell and smelt a bit funny."

"She had a smelly fanny?" Annette giggled.

"No, I didn't say that. I said she smelt funny."

Annette seemed to love poking fun out of my failed love life. I had never had a steady girlfriend, ever, but that was not to say I was still a virgin at twenty. Thinking about it, Annette had never brought anyone home and in all the time I had known her, had never had a steady relationship herself. A fine one to talk.

"It probably was her fanny." She smirked.

"Oh fuck up do."

I sat at the table with her to finish my tea. She messed around with her towel and then took it off to finish drying her hair. Her damp, auburn hair fell about her face as she rubbed it with the towel.

"Do you mind if I dry my hair?"

Annette had a hair dryer that made more noise than a jumbo jet on take off. I rolled my eyes at the thought of the peace destroyed by this monster.

"If you must."

"Dickhead." She said as she got up and threw her wet towel at my face.

She went upstairs and I took the towel and threw it in the direction of the utility room. I would chuck our washing in before I went to bed. We had never been that bothered about washing our clothes separately. Whoever put the washing machine on would wash, dry and fold the washing and leave the other persons pile either on their bed or on the floor outside their bedroom door. Besides, I had never taken a huge interest in her clothes or her underwear. On pain of death, nobody would get out of me that she was a size 12 and a 34C bra.

Armed with a brush, a small mirror and the aforementioned hair dryer she sat at the table and started to faff around with her hair. Then the hair dryer started and I could imagine people up to three doors away looking out of their windows to try and see a low flying 747.

"So what did she smell like?" She shouted over the hair dryer.

"Malt I think."

"Fish?"

"No, malt. She works at the cereal factory."

"Fishy fanny." Annette laughed.

"Will you fuck up about her fishy fanny."

"So she did have a fishy fanny then."

The hair dryer was switched off and peace returned to the house. I looked at Annette across the table. She was in fine form tonight and I was not going to hear the last of my date and her apparent fanny problem.

"I'm sorry." She said at last, "I will stop teasing you."

"You're an arse."

"Well, I have a big arse."

"You said it."

"Getting your own back are you?"

"Something like that."

We both chuckled and finished our drinks. I fancied something a little stronger so got up and walked to the cupboard where I had a bottle of Scotch. I wiggled the bottle in Annette's direction and she nodded. Back at he table with two glasses and the bottle I poured us a drink each. I gulped down mine and poured another.

"What's the matter." Annette asked and reached out her hand and took mine reassuringly.

"Oh nothing. I'm just fed up with this dating lark. No wonder I get lumbered with blind dates."

"Then start looking closer to home."

Annette squeezed my hand and looked intently. She opened her mouth as if to say something else but stopped.

"What do you mean."

"Forget it."

"No, we have been friends for a very long time. If you have something to say, say it."

"OK fine, I love you."

"I love you too."

"No, I really love you."

I looked at her. She looked at me and then looked away. She took her hand back and rested them in her lap.

"Hey." I said getting up. Tears rolled down Annette's face. I crouched in front of her and took her hands.

"It's true."

"I never realised."

"No of course you didn't. We live together like an old married couple. I watch you go out on these dates and I get jealous. I lay in bed at night and long to feel you next to me. Inside of me. We kiss yet don't kiss. We go out holding hands like we are a couple and yet you don't notice. You're fed up with this dating lark as you call it. Well I am fed up with watching you leave the house to meet someone else when I could make you happier than you could ever imagine."

"I'm sorry." I said sadly, "I just didn't know."

Annette pushed me out of the way and stood up. I was now standing and took a couple of steps back.

"I want to be with you. I want to tell people that I am your girlfriend, your partner, your wife. I want you to have sex with me, make love to me, to fuck me."

"Wow." I said absently, I could think of nothing more to say.

Annette, still crying fiddled with cord of her bath robe and undid it. She opened it and showed me her naked body.

"Don't you fancy me?"

"Always, but you are my friend. I didn't think that you would ever be anything more than that."

"So I have tortured myself for the best part of a year and for several years before that, only to find that you feel the same."

She pushed her bath robe off of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I could feel my cock swell in my trousers as I took in her naked body.

I pushed clear a space on the kitchen table and helped her get onto it. We then started kissing. It felt strange at first. As she had pointed out, we had kissed before, but nothing like this.

"Get undressed and fuck me."

I pulled off my shirt and undid my trousers. She leaned back on her hands and watched. She looked amazing just sitting there naked. Her breasts were firm and round with large nipples, her body was soft and her pussy, completely devoid of hair was open, pink and wet. I let my trousers drop to the floor and then deftly removed my boxers. My cock, hard and throbbing bobbed in front of me. I stepped forward again and my cock nudged against her cunt.

"That's it baby." She encouraged me as my cock started to slide in with minimal effort.

I started to fuck her right there on the kitchen table. We kissed as I fucked her, my hands feeling her tits. I could not believe that I was fucking the person that I considered to be my best friend. With a small whimper she orgasmed and dug her nails into my back. Harder I fucked her and she lay back on the table her tits bouncing with each thrust.

"Do me from behind."

I pulled out and allowed Annette to get off the table. She leaned over it and presented her round arse to me. I got behind her and guided my cock back into her pussy. Grabbing her hips I began fucking her again until I began to cum. My cock exploded inside her, filling her cunt with my spunk. She squealed in delight as she felt me fill her up and then this triggered another, noisier orgasm.

I pulled my cock out and once she got her composure back she crouched in front of me and started to lick and suck my cock. Our eyes met and I could not believe just how erotic she looked with her big wide eyes looking at me with my cock in her mouth. My cock twitched and I deposited a smaller load of cum into her mouth which she swallowed eagerly.

"That was amazing." She said wiping some cum from her mouth, "Are you going to bother with any more silly dates with random girls then?"

"No, I have just what I want right here."

"Good." She said taking my hand, "Let's go to bed."