House Mates Pt. 01

Story Info
Jeff's flatmates are wild cock-teasers; he's their plaything.
3.1k words
4.39
22.2k
24
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSamuels
JSamuels
94 Followers

Jeff wasn't the most eager clubber. His flatmates, Emily and Louise, had convinced him that it was time he spent a night with them for a change instead of his guy friends. When Emily had suggested he "spent a night with them", his brain was awash with threesome fantasies and the visions of Emily in a towel after she had stepped out of the shower, or Louise when she had squeezed herself into a skirt for a night out.

He had masturbated to the thought of them both, although he could never decide which of the girls he found sexier: Louise, the red-headed, slightly more timid 21 year-old, or Emily, 27, brunette, bold and uncompromising, and a bit of a flirt. Jeff certainly found Louise's petite figure and stylish dress sense a massive turn-on, but Emily made him horny when she spoke about her sexual experiences and teased him about his own love-life. He liked her wicked smile; it intimidated him whilst reassuring him that she meant no harm.

This particular night was in his second year at university. Jeff's commitment to his studies was a big change from his earlier days of excessive drinking and occasional experimentation. He had loved partying before uni, but he had become strong-willed and determined to succeed. When the girls had offered to take him out, he had been reluctant at first.

"Oh, come on Jeff. You've never shown us this party-animal side you claim to have. We don't believe you were anything other than a little bookworm before you came here". Emily flashed a wicked smile at Louise, who bit her bottom lip and glanced at Jeff, then down at the floor. "Come to Coco's, we'll have a dance and see where the night takes us. Please..."

The girls pushed their cheeks together, made pouts with their full lips, and batted their eyelids in comical persuasion.

The night began with a short walk to Coco's, a club that played awful music too loud, but attracted the most incredibly sexy people: muscle-bound twenty-something guys with precision haircuts and perfectly proportioned girls with revealing clothing combinations looked each other up and down in primitive rituals, whilst swaying and bobbing in time to the beats. The stage was set for a forgettable night - as far as Jeff was concerned, anyway. He felt that, at 25, he was a little bit beyond the point where he enjoyed these places. He liked music with discernible instruments, bars where you could hear each other, and he rarely hung out in groups where there were no guys to talk to.

After a few drinks and some pretty static dancing from Jeff, he and Emily went out for a cigarette. Louise was dancing with a guy who obviously thought almost as much of Louise as he did of himself, judging by his trance-like eyes affixing themselves to every inch of her small frame and pretty face. He leaned in to hear her speak, smiled with narrow eyes, breathed in her scent, and held her close whilst dancing slowly. She was enjoying the attention.

"You don't look too entertained, Jeff," said Emily as she exhaled a puff of smoke.

"Not really my scene. I used to come to these places, but I sort of lost interest." He was trying to sound indifferent rather than bored, but he was conscious that his voice betrayed this sentiment.

"I know something that will liven you up", whispered Emily, shielding a small pill from the view of the bouncers. Jeff had dabbled in most party drugs, and wondered for a second whether he should try it again. It was in this moment that Louise joined them.

"Wow, he was affectionate!" smiled Emily as she clasped her hand shut on the pill.

"Yeah, he was going to..." Louise broke off and looked at Jeff.

He reassured her. "Go ahead. I'm not bashful. You can talk about guys in front of me".

"Well..." Louise still seemed a little uncertain, but she was a little drunk and let her doubts drift away. "He was really full of himself and he told me he was a good dance partner, with a cheeky little wink and a smirk on his face. He was hot, actually. So I turned around and started grinding on his leg, just a little flirtation to get him going. Well, he turns around for a second, then faces me again and I can see his dick is hard and he's trying to tuck it away so I don't notice. I ran my hand along it and told him 'my dance partners are usually bigger', then left him standing there!"

Emily let out a laugh, then noticed Jeff was wearing a shocked expression. "You okay, Jeff?"

"Yeah, I just haven't ever seen Louise like this!" He paused and looked down for a moment. "It's hot".

The girls looked at each other, then excused themselves and went to the ladies' room. Jeff noticed that Emily had thrown her cigarette on the floor without finishing it.

They returned to find him at the bar. They asked him for double vodkas and continued dancing. When he brought the drinks over, Emily handed him the pill. "Thanks, Jeff. Now take this". Jeff noticed that both of them had big eyes, and had a reinvigorated enthusiasm for the music. Before the cigarette, they had both seemed a little bored by the place, but now they were loving it. Jeff took the pill and smiled at them both.

"Now the fun begins", Louise whispered to him. She undid a button of the shirt she was wearing, exposing part of her bra, and put her arms around his neck, gazing straight into his eyes. His eyes flickered to her supple breasts, and then back into her eyes. "You like them?" she teased.

Before he could answer, she was licking her lips and pulling his body close to hers. She was strong for such a slight girl, and he realised that she wasn't as timid as he had thought she was. Her hands brushed against his upper body, and he started to feel the pill starting to take effect.

Jeff's head became a little light, but he was alert. He was beginning to sweat, but he couldn't be sure if it was the intimate position he was in with Louise or the pill. She placed a hand on his ass, gave it a squeeze as she winked at him, then let her hand drift around to his belt.

Jeff became wildly excited, although he did his best to show no signs of this. He wanted Louise: that was the one this he was certain of at this point, but he felt unsure of everything else. Would they go home and have sex? Was she just toying with him like she did with the other guy? Louise danced them over to a corner, pulled him towards her by his belt, and kissed him so gently that his lips tingled with the delicate, sensuous stimulation. His dick stood hard in his underwear, and she tilted her head to look down at his stiff cock.

"Let me help you with that", she whispered in his ear. The hand on his belt plunged into his briefs and brushed the tip of his cock against his underwear as she guided it up against his body. From there, Louise shifted her hand slowly up and down the shaft, kissing him softly the whole time. As he got more aroused, Jeff would try to kiss Louise more forcefully, but she kept on biting his lip and stopped stroking his rock hard dick; a clear statement that she was in charge.

After 5 minutes, Louise let go of his cock and whispered "Let's get out of here", and they made their way to the exit. On their way out, Louise grabbed Emily, who was dancing between two guys, and she joined them as they left the club.

Jeff was slightly confused by the scenario he found himself in: why had Louise grabbed Emily before they left? He figured that they shouldn't leave her on her own in a club whilst they ditched her to have sex. But then, if it was Louise and Emily coming back with him, would he get to have sex with Louise whilst Emily occupied herself? He figured that was the most likely option, but there was still uncertainty in his mind.

On the way home, Jeff had been in the middle while the girls had been either side of him. The conversation was quick and electric, with each spark setting off new ideas and new conversations. The girls could barely say their words quickly enough, and they made eye contact with each other throughout whilst Jeff steered them down the streets and back home. But now, as they approached the door, Jeff was in front, with his keys in his hand, whilst the girls lingered behind. When he had opened the door, he turned to see Emily and Louise kissing each other.

"Is this the chance of a lifetime?" he thought to himself. "Or have they forgotten about me?"

The girls held hands as they walked past him, Emily first, then Louise. Louise grabbed Jeff's hand as she sauntered by, and soon they were all in Emily's room.

Jeff noticed an intimacy between the girls that he's never noticed before. He knew that they had movie nights, drank copious amounts of wine, talked about sex, even flirted with each other a little, but he never imagined that they were sexual with one-another. He sat there, on the end of the bed, watching them kiss and fondle each other, and he suddenly realised: he didn't have an erection! He was watching two extremely sexy women make-out with each other, and he wasn't hard! He felt excited, in fact he could barely contain himself, but his dick wasn't doing anything.

"You okay, stud?" asked Emily, her eyes all soft and glassy from the excitement of the night and from her own arousal.

Both women had stripped to their underwear, and Emily now crawled over to him, giving him an amazing view of her heaving cleavage, and removed his top. Next, he took off his socks, and Louise bit her lip, gave him her sexiest pout with big bright eyes, unbuttoned his jeans, and slid them down his legs.

Nothing was happening. Jeff was starting to panic. He would never be able to look them in the eyes again if he couldn't get his dick hard for a threesome. Louise might never mention it, just giggle at him behind his back, but Emily would be merciless! She teased him when he hadn't had sex for a month- she would be unbearable if she had this over him!

"I'm not sure if..." he began.

"Jeffy, it's okay. We know" smiled Emily.

"You know what we are, Jeff. You saw it from me earlier", Louise grinned.

"We're cockteasers, Jeff" Emily clarified. "Of course, we love sex, but we can get guys to fuck us whenever we want. It's about the tease. We like to play with our prey. We've made it so you can't get it up- ecstasy does that to guys. This is our way of making you feel desperate for us. But it also means that we can do anything we want and you won't ever have reached your limit. You'll want us all night, and after that, but there's nothing you can do about it. Do you understand?"

"But, why don't you want me to be able to fuck you?" Jeff pleaded. "And what's in it for me?"

Louise shifted towards him and put her hand on his leg. "It's all about the tease. You get to see us do everything to each other, and we'll include you, too. Don't you want to see my pussy?" She gave him another sexy pout. "Plus, next time we go out, we'll let you have all the control. You can do anything you want with us, I promise. Let's call it a little reward... for being such a good sport."

He wanted this so badly; in fact, he liked the idea of them being in control. His fantasies had given him the boldness to imagine possessing them, yet having that gratification permanently delayed somehow heightened the pleasure. He decided to go ahead with it, and he nodded his assent.

The girls smiled at each other, and Emily beckoned Jeff to stand up. She then yanked his briefs down to the floor and sat back on the bed. "Now, we're going to have our fun with you, and then we'll have our fun with each other. Okay?"

They laid him down on the bed and began kissing each other again. It was so frustrating for him: he felt aroused- his heart was beating and their sexy figures touching each other made him want them so much- but his dick was like a spare part; they had made it useless, rendered it worthless, and he had to endure the humiliation.

"Poor little pill-dick", taunted Louise. She held it between her thumb and fore-finger.

"Have you ever seen it this small?"

Jeff couldn't believe that this was the same timid girl he had known before. She was bold, a vixen, a honey-trap; uncaring for his feelings, so long as her own desires were satiated. He looked down at his penis. It was barely visible; it was the length of a fingertip, and probably only slightly thicker; perhaps the length of the head of his erect cock, if he had been allowed to get an erection. It looked ridiculous; it didn't look like it belonged to a human man. The skin of his scrotum had tightened, clutching his balls close to his body, but the tip of his dick didn't quite reach the bottom of his balls. Jeff felt completely embarrassed, but there was nothing to say.

"It's never been this small before" he chuckled nervously, trying to seem at ease.

Emily joined in. "We could always try to help with your, ahem, little problem". Jeff felt that Emily was the instigator in this teasing encounter. Her attitude, her confidence; it was her erotic games that were creating this situation and Louise was the pawn that was doing the damage.

Louise kept Jeff's eyes glued to her own; she sucked Jeff's pathetic little nub of a cock into her mouth, stretching it with her fingers as her tongue played with the head. She was fantastic: her repertoire of cock-teasing expertise was beyond anything Jeff could have imagined. His manhood was so small that she was able to contain his balls and his cock in her mouth with ease. He was being pleasured by a pro, even with a soft dick that was useless to these fiery teasers. The strokes down his shaft did nothing but humiliate him more, the gradual slides emphasising how puny his flaccid cock felt, but the touches on the tip of his dick sent shock-waves through his body.

"He likes that, Lou Lou. And you're making me want to feel your tongue. Come here."

Louise gave Jeff a shrug and breezed over to Emily on the other side of the bed. She dipped her shoulders between Emily's legs, then paused. Her face turned to regard Jeff trying in vain to get an erection by rubbing his cock. "You know what to do" she purred, and she presented her ass as her body stretched down to reach Emily's pussy.

Louise's back arched so perfectly, and her skin was so smooth, that a drip of water would have travelled effortlessly from the top of her ass to the middle of her shoulder blades. Jeff was well-aware of what was being asked of him. He was ready to do anything Louise wanted.

He bowed his head and pushed out his tongue to take his first taste of the pussy he had rubbed his cock to so many times. It was everything he had imagined: slightly tangy, but with an intoxicating sweetness that made him crave more. Louise's gentle moans gave him added impetus, and his broad licks garnered more and more pleasure from her swollen lips.

Louise began fingering Emily, first with one finger, and then two in an arched motion, and soon three of her fingers were penetrating Emily's pussy in a thrusting motion. Jeff looked on, slowly rubbing Louise's clit with his upright thumb as he delved deeper inside her with his tongue.

As Emily's orgasms flared and subsided, the girls turned their attention back to the other end of the bed. Emily removed a strap-on from a box under the bed and put it around her waist. Louise turned around and took the strap-on into her pussy easily, now sucking and pulling Jeff's cock as if she was trying to make it hard. Jeff could feel the touches stimulating his dick, but the possibility of an erection still eluded him.

Suddenly, Jeff felt a rush from his balls. He felt Louise's mouth on his cock like you would feel a finger brushing skin under anaesthetic, but no real pleasure could be ascertained. Louise began moaning through her nose, and not long afterwards, her moans became higher in pitch and more frequent. Jeff was so turned on by the sounds that he forgot his own situation and became more invested in Louise's orgasm than his own. His tiny cock unexpectedly shot a dribble of cum over his thigh, then another, and continued until Louise felt his balls had nothing left. She licked it up and swallowed the cum effortlessly, leaving Jeff watching without the pure pleasure of the orgasm that had been drained from him.

"That was fun" remarked Emily, removing the strap-on and sucking Louise's juices from it in one gorge. Louise flashed a filthy smile to Jeff, one that said he was hers and claimed a stake in all his future fantasies.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Louise asked.

"I didn't feel much. How did you make me cum without me being hard?" Jeff was an amateur in whatever game they were playing.

"Men are weak when it comes to sex" quipped Emily, lighting a cigarette and regarding him with an air of predictable satisfaction.

Louise was still looking at him like a piece of meat. She wanted something more, but he couldn't tell what.

"Remember" she began, "you get to call the shots next time".

Jeff walked to the bathroom and considered his situation: he had been humiliated and used, but he had seen the most incredible spectacle from his sexy flatmates. He went to bed but couldn't fall asleep, and had waking dreams of the promise of next time.

JSamuels
JSamuels
94 Followers