House of Cards Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,440 Followers

By now I was yelling, I couldn't help it. "Did you think I wouldn't figure out what that special blow-job was all about? Do you take me for that much of an idiot?"

"Wait a minute," I continued, "I guess you do! You've got a husband you've been jerking around for months, you can get away with anything! So get your pussy fucked into soreness by your lover! Come home, take your poor stupid deluded husband's dick in your mouth, and you're all set! Nothing to worry about!"

She was sobbing, looking at me in horror, shaking her head a little and saying "no! no, Tom, please, it wasn't like that!"

"Well then, Marianne, please explain it to me! No, on second thought, don't!"

I headed for the door. "I've heard about all I can stand to hear for tonight. I know we'll have to talk further—but I just can't handle any more. Good night, Marianne."

I said those words more quietly, but still with anger in my voice. As I left I could hear Marianne crying, but she made no attempt to call me back.

ohio
ohio
4,440 Followers
12