House of Cards Pt. 03

Story Info
Kyle, Mary, Allie, and Garret's story continues.
29.6k words
16.3k
13
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

-

Like Mother, Like Daughter

————————1————————

Mary woke early and before she could even shower, she had to disentangle herself from Garret, stifling giggles and squirming as she did. They had had a late night and she had fallen asleep in just her skin. The two of them had been so active over the last few weeks that she had barely touched any of her pyjamas. She padded silently to the big ensuite bathroom and turned on the taps and she had barely stepped into the spray before he joined her. She giggled again as he pretended to wash her as an excuse to tickle her and to tease her and she slapped his hands away, trying to keep them both quiet so as not to wake Allison. Her previously vanilla sexual relationship with her husband had turned to something a bit more adventurous and she was in high spirits when they finally turned to washing. He spent a good long time cleaning her skin and she giggled as she relaxed back against his chest.

"Is something funny, Mrs. Russel?" He asked with mock seriousness and she snorted and giggled again at his tone.

"No... but I bet I have the cleanest breasts in the entire city." She said and he gave them a squeeze at that, making her laugh again as he kissed the nape of her neck.

"Well, as your husband I feel it is my solemn duty to insure that you win that bet." He said as he went on soaping her breasts as an excuse to grope her in the shower. She reached back and gave his cock a little squeeze and he jumped slightly, but kept his feet and they both laughed.

They spent a good while washing one another before they shut the water off and reached for the big fluffy towels, drying one another thoroughly before they went into the bedroom to dress. Mary took especial care in her outfit that day, a slick, smooth pair of cotton panties slid up her legs and against her bare pussy, soft black socks and then a clean white silk blouse that was a bit longer than normal, hanging well down her legs, before she pulled on pressed black slacks with a hidden smile. She rarely wore skirts to work any longer, the process of changing her wedding rings was entirely too enjoyable this way. There was something about standing in his office, nude from the waist down as she surrendered her panties and then bent forward so he could caress her pussy before she put the plug in that was exhilarating. Wearing a skirt just didn't have the same feeling for her, so she had picked up a few new pantsuits and blouses on the excuse that she needed to look more professional.

She brushed out her hair and pinned it back from her face in a neat tail before she picked up her jacket and followed her nose downstairs. Garret had dressed quickly, simply stepping into slacks and a shirt and boxer shorts and she envied how quickly and efficiently he could get ready for his day. But she also benefited from that, as he prepared breakfast for them most mornings and she could smell sausages and coffee and the spices he put on their morning eggs as she walked down and into the kitchen. He smiled as he saw her and set out a plate and a big cup of black coffee for her and she settled in on a stool at the kitchen island as he set out a second plate and joined her. They talked about little nothings over breakfast before Allison came down to join them, helping herself to a huge cup of coffee and some of the food.

"Big day today." Garret said and she nodded with a smile. It was the day she was interviewing for the paid internship at Kyle's firm.

Mary watched her daughter out of the corner of one eye and waited for the jealousy she had felt before to rear itself. It had been one thing when Allie was home for spring break and she and Kyle had shown clear and obvious interest in each other. They were close to the same age and it had been little surprise to anyone else at the office who had been there that the two had hit it off. But that had been a short visit with her daughter returning to California for school after her visit. This was an entirely different beast. Now Allie would be working at the firm, and more; since Kyle had recommended her, he would be training her. Which meant that the two of them would be spending more and more time together. Time that he had used to spend with Mary.

But to her surprise, there was no jealousy. She felt proud of her daughter to seek such a competitive and stressful position. It would challenge her, and Mary knew that the firm always challenged their interns as much as they could, really pressing them to see what they could handle, not coddling them or holding their hand at all. Allison would be busy, likely working late many nights and early many mornings. But she knew that her daughter was up to the task. Where that would leave her relationship with Kyle was still a cloud of doubt in the back of Mary's mind, but she had decided to take that one step at a time and she smiled as she settled back into herself and into the conversation with her family.

"Sooo..." Allison said, turning her cup between her hands, a sure sign of anxiety. "There's something I wanted to do, and I think today is the best day to do it. I am going to ace this interview, I already know that, and I had thought to keep this until this evening, but Kyle said he wants to take me out for dinner this evening, so I guess I'll do it now." She said, dragging over her small handbag and taking out two white envelopes and passing them to her parents.

Their names were written on them in Allie's bold, clear writing and when Mary opened hers, she found coupons for gas, hotel reservations, tickets to shows and an itinerary. The dates were all starting this Saturday and spread over the following two weeks. Mary glanced at her husband and saw that he had just the same.

"What's all this now?" Garret asked their daughter and Allie shrugged.

"I wanted the two of you to have some vacation time. I've already made the calls and got you the time off of work. Dad, they can handle everything fine and Kaley said she would be glad to have you out from under her all the time and that they would all be glad for a break from the... how did they put it..." Allie asked, frowning a bit as she recalled the memory. "Without the 'relentless micromanaging' that you have become somewhat infamous for." She said and Garret snorted, but Mary saw a moment when he looked a bit shocked and flushed. But she made no indication that she had seen it when his eyes flicked to her for a moment.

"And one nice thing about dating your mother's boss is that he is willing to do favours for you if you ask nicely enough." She said and Mary snorted at that and she knew just what Allie was likely offering him in return for the favour. "Emily is going to come in and cover the desk for a while so the secretarial side of things will be covered, and I will be stepping in to cover the rest of the things you do." She said and Mary felt her heart race and her face flush slightly as she pictured her daughter replacing her at some of the things she did around that office. She saw her husband looking at her and she hid her face behind her cup for a moment as she got her imagination under control.

"So you've got reservations in Philly, New York and Atlantic City, there's tickets to a show and plenty of time for you to do the touristy stuff I know you love. Carol and I will keep an eye on the house while you are out, and I promise no wild parties." She said and Garret sighed and sat back on his stool, resting his back against the wall as he looked over at his daughter.

"Well, I think I would be terribly disappointed if my daughter had this place to herself, with a grill and a pool and she didn't have a party." He said with good humour. "Here I thought I raised you better than that."

Allison smiled and laughed, but had the good grace to blush and look away. "As long as I don't get a call from the police, or come back to a dead body floating in the pool, or an unexpected grandchild on the way I have no problem with you having some fun while we are away." He said and Allie looked a bit shocked. "What, did you think I was going to complain about an all-expenses paid vacation alone with my wife for the first time in twenty years?" He asked. "You planned this out beautifully, it's even the same hotel we stayed at in Philly on our honeymoon. So why the hell would I complain?" He asked and Mary could only agree with them.

The three of them hugged one another and chatted for a bit more, going over the plans that Allie had made and proud of her for saving and using her own money to fund the trip. Garret had offered to pay her back, but she had refused. She was a big girl and she wanted to do this. Besides, she was going to get that paid internship and the pay was hardly minimum wage. Mary detected something in her daughter then, a bit of anxiety or embarrassment and a blush as she looked away when she mentioned taking a part time job in California to pay for this. Something there was unsaid, but Mary didn't press just as she hadn't with her husband. If her daughter had secrets, then she was entitled to them just as Mary was entitled to her own.

She finished her morning and said goodbye to her husband and daughter and she climbed into her car and headed on into downtown Baltimore to start her day. She merged onto the I-95 express, letting the little sticker on her windshield pay the toll and she turned south and west to head into the downtown core. She changed to the 40 which she took all the way downtown, turning off twenty minutes later to St Paul street and then a right turn onto East Lexington street and then into the underground parking for the Rosenthal building. She parked her car next to the sleek new Mercedes that Kyle drove and she took the elevator up to the office. Once she was inside she set her bag down at her desk, shed her jacket and went to the cart that the legal aides had parked near the elevator and took out the files that Kyle had requested. It was a slow day, Kyle didn't have any major cases at the moment, and she carried the light load to her desk where she checked her E-mails and printed out a few memos and added them to the stack, then she opened a drawer and took out an old memo and slipped it into the stack with a mischievous smile. It was something she had started doing a few months ago, making little mistakes that would earn her a spanking. She could feel her core tightening at the thought as she stepped out of the comfortable shoes she drove in and padded to his office door. She tapped at it and then entered.

He was already at his desk, already tapping at his keyboard and he glanced up as she came in and locked the door behind her. She walked over to the desk and set the files and paperwork on his desk, then slid her slacks down her legs and stepped out of them before she removed her panties and placed them in his waiting hand. He didn't even glance at her as he took them and she smiled as he sniffed them and tucked them into his pocket as he did every day. She bent over his desk to unlock the jewellery box and she sighed as she felt his hand glide up her thigh. The box had been placed where it was on his desk for just this reason, to make her bend over the desk and provide him with access to her bared flesh. She braced herself there as his fingers massaged her bare pussy, feeling the warmth and the softness of her skin. When his fingers parted her labia he found her already wet and he caressed her inner folds idly, his fingers slipping across her entrance and up to her clit, making her stifle a moan. When his thumb came up to her rear and pressed slightly she gasped and her body shook. She turned to look at him and saw him watching her, a slight smile on his face and she smiled right back. When he removed his hand, she used her own wetness to lubricate the plug and she bent further to place it in her ass.

It felt good now, comfortable and familiar and she stood just as she was as she removed her wedding rings and placed them in the box before she locked it. She was about to turn for her slacks when he caught her wrist. She looked back and saw him holding the old memo. She fought the urge to smile and when he dragged her across his lap she went willingly, bracing herself and accepting each of the fifteen slaps, counting them and enjoying the feel of his hand cracking against her bare and upturned ass. She remained where she was as he took her panties and cleaned the leaking wetness that was between her legs before he tucked them away again. When he let her stand up, her bottom was smarting from the force of the harsh slaps but it felt good at the same time. She stood and talked with him about the day, still naked from the waist down, and with his hand sliding up and down her inner thigh.

It was a typical day, and while she had hoped to feel his hand slide into her, she knew that it was only something he did about once a week lately. They had settled into a comfortable routine and when he picked up the file from his out tray, she raised an eyebrow.

"That new evidence we processed last week just reached the prosecution on the Walker case." He said and she felt her heart trip a little faster. "And Bob Stephenson called from the DA's office first thing this morning to drop the case." He said and Mary smiled as she dropped to her knees before him.

He sat back in his chair as she unbuckled his belt and lowered his zipper. Her bottom was still smarting and now her pussy was throbbing and aching for more attention on top of everything else as his hard and ready cock came free. But before she could wrap her hands around him, she saw him open his drawer and he took something out. He leaned forward and caught her chin with one hand and she sat there, her heart racing and her eyes staring and wide as he applied lipstick to her. He had never done anything like this before, and there was something so unbelievably erotic about the way he was doing it that she gasped and moaned. He smiled a bit and capped the stick, putting it away in the drawer before he leaned back again and nodded for her to continue. She wrapped her hands around his shaft and stared at his face, the need to feel him filling her suddenly so strong that it was physically painful. But she knew that after a spanking he wouldn't fuck her, and it was hours before she could get home to Garret and have the itch scratched. It was about to be a very long day.

But she also loved the way that this felt, the frustrated feeling, discontent and wanting. It was the sort of start to her day that would see him teasing her in little ways all day long, making her more and more frustrated. She was going to fuck her husband until they both collapsed and she sincerely hoped that Allie stayed over at Kyle's house tonight.

It was an odd feeling, to want the man before her and at the same time hope that he took her daughter home and had sex with her. She was panting as she covered his cock with her mouth, she was hungry and driven, the scent of his sweat in her nose and the taste of his flesh in her mouth. She saw quickly enough why he had applied the lipstick to her as she left rings and kiss marks all over his flesh wherever her lips touched and she felt a delicious, naughty thrill when she understood why; Allie would see this and know what had happened. Why she felt such a thrill knowing her daughter would see this proof that her lover had been with someone else was a mystery to her, but it made her even more agitated and lustful. She moaned around his cock and he groaned, his hand coming to rest on the back of her head possessively and when he was getting close he stopped her. She sat back, panting for breath still and with her mouth open, a line of saliva escaping her, her eyes half glazed and her hands still idly stroking him.

"That's enough for now." He said and it took her a moment before it clicked in her head.

She nodded, licking her lips and then she tucked him away, his cock still covered with lines and spots of red lipstick. As a final mark, she leaned forward and placed a firm, tender kiss on his left testicle, smiling when she saw that she had left a perfect kiss mark. He smiled and laughed a bit at that as she tucked him away and then rose to move to the washroom on shaking legs to clean herself up and get ready for the rest of the day. By the time she came out again, she was in control of herself but she was still so on edge and needy that it was hard to even think. They discussed the rest of the day as she pulled her slacks on, and when she left he turned back to his computer.

She went to her desk, stepped into her office shoes and fixed her makeup in a small hand mirror before she got started on her day.

————————2————————

Allison was giddy as she parked her car in the guest spot and went up to the receptionist in the elevator. A tall, slender woman with coppery red hair greeted her and when Allie gave her name, the woman smiled.

"You must be Mary's daughter, you look just like her." She said. "I'm Anne."

The tall redhead got her set up with the paperwork she needed to fill out and when she was done Anne took her into one of the meeting rooms where she met several more of the staff, to include Herschel Rosenthal, one of the senior partners. But she was smiling and confident, she had gone over every letter of her portfolio, which was admittedly very thin. But considering her age and her experience it was to be expected. She was nervous, but her anxiety proved to be groundless. The interview went particularly well and she was smiling and giddy with joy by the time it was over. Having Kyle and Mary on her resumé had been noted, but Herschel had let her know that it would not change his consideration of her one whit. It was her own merits and abilities that she was being gauged on and when he offered her the position, Allie was practically glowing with excitement as she accepted.

She went to Kyle's office once she had been given everything she needed to study and learn, and she was eager to get started. As soon as she stepped into his waiting area she saw her mom sitting at the desk in the front room where four people were eagerly waiting to see Kyle. Mary looked up and saw Allie's smile and she smiled right back, knowing the answer to the unspoken question immediately. She didn't say anything to her as she was on a call with someone at that moment. Allie went and seated herself on the far side of the room, out of the way and waited. When Mary hung up she went over to where the four clients were waiting and chatted with them in a very professional manner and a moment later Kyle came out to greet them personally. When he saw Allie sitting in her chair he smiled and winked at her then excused himself and came over for a hug and a quick kiss.

"Can you wait a bit; I need to see these clients and then we'll take lunch." He said and she nodded and sat back down, taking out her iPad as Mary and Kyle led the four clients down the hall to a conference room where they could have their meeting in privacy.

Allie brought up the firm website and began studying all she needed to know for the job, poring over it and making notes as she went. She had always been a quick study and she went through it quickly. When Kyle returned from his meeting, Allie was still sitting in his waiting room with her iPad. He smiled a bit and glanced back at Mary, who was right behind him.

"Go ahead and take the rest of the day off, Mary. We can catch up on filing tomorrow afternoon, among other things." He said and Allie saw her mother's lips part for a moment and her eyes widen even as she nodded and turned, stepping into his office and closing the door.

Kyle went over to where Allison was, calmly stalling for time while Mary was doing what she needed to do. Allie smiled and stood up as he got closer and he was reminded just how much he had missed her over the last few months. He was still attracted to Mary, and he always would be. She was still his Office Wife after all, and they had both agreed that that wasn't going to change any time soon. But Mary was reconnecting with her husband more and more and Kyle had a feeling that her relationship with him was going to change as a result. And his relationship with Allie was different than the one with her mother regardless. While he would still have Mary during the late nights working together, Allison was quickly becoming the woman he was going to wake up next to each morning and go home to at the end of each day. But even as he looked at her now, he could see her mother in her, and it made his desire and lust for Mary return. Their daily routine was a comfortable arrangement and he had thoroughly enjoyed his morning. She had stimulated him and turned him on. He knew that she was doing little things here and there to make it more enjoyable for both of them, such as adding the old memo into the stack this morning to earn a spanking, and he loved every minute of it.

123456...8