House of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched as he approached her with the bag in his hand. He smiled and reached inside. She did not immediately recognize the object that he took out. It was a rather strange looking device that looked sort of like a soft plastic butterfly with straps emanating from each wing tip and a long black wire that led to a small box with a dial on it. On the underside of the butterfly was something that looked like a silver bullet. He knelt in front of her and placed the butterfly against her mound and fastened the straps around her thighs. The bullet nestled at the top of her sensitive bud and she gasped when she felt the cool metal touch her there. She looked down at the device resting snugly against her and thought it looked just like a butterfly on a flower . . . her flower. He took the box in his hand and stood up in front of her again. Their eyes locked and held each other for a long moment. She was so fixated on looking at him that the vibrations she suddenly felt against her clit took her completely by surprise. It snatched her breath from her and she gasped. The little bullet was vibrating directly above her bud and the sensations were spreading down along her thighs and wrapping around the edges of her lips like tiny fingers. He smiled at her reaction and showed her the box in his hand. Through the haze of pleasure she realized that it was a control that he was using to make the bullet . . . and her . . . come alive.

He stepped to her side and let her see the scene that was unfolding before her. The men and women who had undressed her were kissing and undressing each other. The other guests had also begun to turn to one another. Clothing was coming off . . . breasts and thighs were being exposed . . . hand and mouths explored flesh as it was revealed. Two women knelt in front of one man and opened his pants and exposed the hard and pulsating evidence of his arousal. Their hands wrapped around it and stroked its swollen length. The man placed his hands on the back of the women’s heads and pulled their mouths to him. One of them pursed her lips while he slid the head across them, then she opened her mouth and slipped her lips over it. The other woman licked the base of the shaft, then took one his balls in her mouth and sucked it gently. He moaned and thrust his hips forward, letting them feast on him. Beside the three of them, was a woman who had lay down on the floor . . . naked and with her legs spread wide apart. She stared at the pink flesh . . . so open and inviting . . . that glistened with wetness. A man’s head soon blocked her view though as he lowered it and she heard the woman gasp as his tongue slid over her. She raised her hips to meet his tongue, while another woman kissed her deeply and passionately before moving to kiss and suck on her pointed nipples.

The combination of the sights she as seeing and the buzzing between her own legs were working her to a fever pitch. She struggled against the waves of pleasure to keep her eyes open. She saw a woman kneeling on all fours and a man kneeling behind her. She watched as he pressed against her cheeks and then disappeared into the soft folds of wet flesh. The woman pushed back against him and together they rocked back and forth in a steady rhythm. Without thinking about it she moved her own hips as if she could feel him as well. The movement made the bullet slip a bit lower and hit a spot that sent new shock waves through her body. She heard the cry of the woman who was being licked as she reached a shuddering climax. The man between her legs pressed his face harder against her and rode out her pleasure. The sound seemed to trigger something in the man who was being sucked and he groaned as came on the faces and breasts of the women who had been sucking him. The bullet on her clit was driving her crazy and she felt her knees buckle as her orgasm hit her. Had she not been securely restrained she would have fallen to the floor.

But she did not fall and her eyes . . . seemingly locked open . . . continued to dart from one tableau to another. The man thrusting into the woman on her knees shuddered and emptied himself deep inside of her as she screamed. Another woman lowered herself down on the man beneath her and then leaned forward to take another from behind. She watched fascinated as the two men moved simultaneously in and out of her until all three of them shook and moaned and collapsed. It was more than she could take and she let the ceaselessly vibrating bullet carry her over the edge and she heard her screams mingling with those of the others. The pleasure was continuous now. She could no longer tell where one orgasm ended and another began. They all began to blend and she quivered and shook and pulled against the restraints.

She finally managed to catch her breath long enough see that he was naked as well now. When he had undressed she was completely unaware. He was red and throbbing and she wanted him more at that instant than she had ever wanted anything in her life. His eyes blazed with lust and he almost savagely ripped the butterfly from its place between her legs. “Please,” she breathed and then she felt him thrust himself into her and she nearly screamed from the ecstasy of it. He buried his face between her breasts and pulled on her nipples with his lips until they hurt. But the pain only fed her insatiable lust and in spite of the restraints she managed to buck her hips to meet his thrusts. He was taking her wildly and she could not get enough of it. She felt as if he were opening her up he was so large inside her, but her body craved it with a need she could not begin to fathom. Over his shoulder, she could still see some of what was going on. Bodies were thrashing . . . cries and screams of pleasure filled the air and the scent of passion and lust was thick in her nostrils. He held her hips in his hands and pounded into her and when finally his body quaked and she felt him release inside of her, they screamed into each other’s throats and the world simply disappeared in a cataclysm of sensations that were beyond words.

How long she was gone she had no idea. She wondered if she had actually passed out for a moment. His body was still against her. They both quivered in the aftermath of the explosion. He reached up to release her wrists from the restraints and her exhausted arms fell to his shoulders. With an effort she managed to wrap them around him and they held each other tight. Her legs were still secured and he was still deep inside of her, but they just stayed that way for a while . . . breathing one another’s air and trying to recover. She could feel him inside her. He was still hard and for a brief instant she hoped he might start thrusting again, but she knew her body could not really take it right now. He also appeared to be spent, in spite of the hardness, and slowly he withdrew from her. The withdrawal was almost painful for her and she pushed her hips forward in an attempt to keep him there, but when he slipped free, she felt the last of her strength recede and she hung limply against him. He helped her to lean back enough so that he could undo the restraints at her ankles and then he picked her up and carried her to a bed against the wall that she had not seen earlier. Gently, he laid her down and she drifted into a deep sleep that was filled with images that caused her unconscious body to twitch.

She awoke; unaware of how much time had passed, to find him sitting on the edge of the bed beside her. He smiled and softly brushed her hair back from her face. His fingertips stroked her cheek with a tenderness that caused her to sigh deeply. “I love you,” he whispered and she knew in her heart that it was true. He helped her to get up and get dressed and once again they walked back through a house appeared to be empty. She wondered where they had all gone. It almost seemed as if they were nothing more than mere apparitions and that this place was some sort of magical land of fantasy. For a moment the notion that perhaps none of it had been real at all, entered her head. She had experienced pleasures here that she had only dreamed of before, maybe she was just dreaming now. But as she leaned against him for support she decided that she did not really care. If she was sleeping, she would awake wet with desire and he would be there because he, she was certain, was real. And with him, she would return again to this house . . . this House of Dreams.

12