House of Fantasy - Amy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers

Oh God... her pussy spasmed, even though her mind was horrified. The smile that he gave her was knowing.

"You like that idea, don't you?"

"No," Amy lied, and then shrieked as he twisted her nipple.

"I don't like being lied to. You like the idea of being tied down for me, don't you?"

She moaned as his finger rubbed the tender bud, soothing away the hurt.

"Yes," she whispered. What was he doing to her? She'd never even thought about playing around with that kind of thing before, had always rolled her eyes at the very idea. What was wrong with her body?! Why was it betraying her like this?

Quinn nipped at her other nipple, the jolt of pain shooting through her and straight to her pussy where it mixed with heady pleasure, confusing her senses. Rubbing the head of his cock up and down her pussy slit, when Quinn let it glide over her engorged clit Amy couldn't help but jerk her hips upwards at him, moaning with desire. She felt like she was on fire. Like she hadn't just had an orgasm ten minutes ago. Her body wanted his control, his domination over her.

This time when he began to press into her, he didn't wait for her, he just slowly sank in as she writhed beneath him.

"Stay still baby girl," he said. "Keep those legs spread."

Amy cried out, her body arching as he buried himself inside of her... her legs wanted to close to help slow him down, but his orders to keep them open made her so hot... Once he was fully inside of her he stretched out on top of her, crushing her tender nipples to his chest. Placing his hands over her wrists, he rubbed himself against her, the friction against her chest, clit and belly made Amy thrash.

"Legs spread," he ordered, his teeth nipping at the delicate skin of her neck. Amy groaned and pushed her thighs back open, allowing him to begin thrusting on top of her without any obstruction to his pumping hips. She moved as much as she could beneath him while still obeying his instructions to keep her legs spread open. Despite the fact that she had absolutely no control, she could feel her orgasm building much faster than it had when she'd been on top. Wasn't that wrong? Wasn't on top supposed to give her more control and therefore better ability to make herself orgasm?

Now she was beneath him, filled up by a massive cock, hands held down above her head and legs spread, barely able to move within his restrictions, and the pleasure was mounting inside of her faster than she could ever remember. Her nipples throbbed as they rubbed against his chest, his body was rubbing against her clit with every thrust, and Amy's body felt like a massive whirlpool of ecstasy that was drawing her down into its fantastic depths.

"Cum for me," he growled into her ear. "Cum for me NOW."

Amy exploded, a screaming, bucking orgasm ripping through her, ungentle and riotous as the rapture filled her up, receded, and then filled her up again. She was a vessel of pleasure, emptied and refilled until she completely lost track of the orgasms that were relentlessly washing over her as his cock kept thrusting... thrusting...

She blacked out.

Waking up was like crawling out of a hazy dreamscape of glowing colors. Amy yawned and stretched, and winced. Her pussy felt pounded. And for the first time in her life she felt completely satiated. Satisfied. Content. If she was a cat, she'd be licking the cream off of her whiskers. Curling onto her side she luxuriated in the sensation, rubbing her hand over her sore nipples and pussy, rubbing gently on her clit. It felt good.

When she sat up, a small white note on the bedside table caught her attention.

Amy,

You're a beautiful girl, but you don't need a giant cock, you need a Dom. Think about it.

Good luck and Take Care,

Quinn

She didn't have to think about it. Before last night she would have scoffed at the idea, but now she knew better. The House of Fantasy had done more than fulfill the fantasy she'd asked for, it had found and fulfilled the fantasy she didn't even know she had.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers
12