House of Feathers Ch. 17: A Passing Encounter

Story Info
Show and - maybe - tell.
2.2k words
4.67
9.8k
2
0

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing fancy - just a stand-alone story based on earlier chapters

+

We ruled our world. Your choices were your own and the world wasn't filled with dour sanctimony.

We were approaching the end of our private little peninsula, out to do some whale-watching. We kept a pair of beanbag chairs there and it was a perfect observation point.

Of course, anybody in the area would also have a perfect view of us and whatever we were engaged in. Not that that bothered me in the slightest. I learned exhibitionism from the best - name me three other women who have a lifetime guest pass from Le Glamour. The only time we wore clothes was during our weekly shopping excursions into the village.

The day was warm and the shade of the trees over the path was pleasant. As usual, I led down the narrow path, but could hear him just behind me.

Without having to look, I suddenly whipped my right arm back behind me at bum level and - as expected - managed to grab a solid male member. He was almost always hard by the time we got to the beach. Anticipation or something; the boy was randy as a tomcat.

Bless him.

Without dislodging himself from my grip, he moved forward until we were touching. He cupped my buttocks and massaged them, before sliding his hands up my sides over my shoulders, then back down to hold my breasts. My body tingled under his fingers.

Sex is supposed to get routine after a while. With us, it seemed to be getting better every day.

I leaned back into him and, while continuing to stroke and tug him, leaned my head back on his shoulder. I could feel my nipples harden as his thumbs played them. He leaned down to kiss me, taking his time to run his tongue over the insides of my lips and teeth. He was a very, very good kisser. I could feel wetness in my pussy.

I slowly turned in his arms to face him, never letting go of his now-rigid cock. He had a loving smile on his face. Such a strong, gentle, generous man; he'd won my heart from the first and had not once given me grounds to regret it.

He kissed me again and my pulse went into overdrive.

We moved on to the point and moved the chairs into the sun. He sat down. I swivelled myself to kneel facing him, his legs between mine. I leaned up, took his head in my hands and did by best to stop his heart with my kiss. That I failed was not through lack of effort.

Eventually, we broke. I put my hands around his neck and looked into his eyes. "You are such fun, dear. You make me very happy."

His hands were on my waist. I could see his eyes bloom with love. "And you."

I began stroking his length, ever so gently. Starting slow and working up always worked best with him. His hands slowly and softly played with my boobs. My breath caught and I could feel my heart beat faster.

The area was littered here and there with feathers from the many wild birds on the island. Picking up a white one lying nearby, I began to stroke and tickle his cock and balls. First around the head several times, then up and down its length underneath, then his balls. His cock twitched and jerked. I teased his slit with the feather tip and then ran the edge around the rim before going back to teasing the entire head. The brilliant white feather contrasted sharply with his tanned cock and still darker scrotum.

Slow strokes, then languid drags, then rapid flicks. His swollen cock head turned purple. Around and around. Sawing his slit with the edge. And again.

Dropping the feather, I ran my hands over the tops of his thighs, my thumbs sliding between them, from knee to hip. When they reached his rigid cock, I ran my hands up its length lightly, squeezing harder when they passed one behind the other over his head.

I began rolling his hard length between my palms, as fast as I could. My slithering hands moved up and down the length of his shaft as they rolled, lingering over his swollen head. His breath hissed in and I grinned to myself, thrilled at being able to so please the man I loved. His hands were on my shoulders, squeezing harder and harder. He was close, very close.

Time for a pause. I released him, stood up and gave him another kiss before sliding onto the adjoining chair. His turn.

His left arm wrapped around me and his hand started stroking my breast. His right hand began to caress between my legs. Turning just slightly, I took his shaft in my right hand and, without pumping, limited myself to lightly massaging under his cockhead with my left thumb.

His fingers stroked along my lips, entered my now-slippery tunnel, rolled around and around my clit. My thighs clenched together, but he continued his teasing.

Leaning gently into the chairs, we continued to pleasure and please each other, relaxing our muscles to prolong the experience, all the while enjoying the magnificent view of surf, sand and sky, hoping for whales to bless our time.

It was a spectacular day, very warm, yet with a good breeze which kept it from being too hot.

I began to fondle his balls, pulling them down and away from his body with one hand and stroking them with the fingertips of the other. His fingers seemed electric; my eyes were closed at the splendid feelings he was giving me.

Suddenly, his tantalizing fingers hesitated.

When I opened my eyes, a beautiful sailboat was coming into view around the point. Brilliantly white and maybe 15 meters long, she was moving smoothly through the water, her sails taut even in the light wind. She was closer to shore than most of her kind came, maybe 125 meters, but was well clear of the reef's outer edge, where the water dropped off to over 1,000 meters almost instantly. The color change in the water was so obvious that a child could tell.

He began stimulating me again. I could feel his arm behind my back stretch as he reached for my nipple. Finding it, he rolled it between thumb and forefinger. It felt wonderful; I leaned into him to give him better access. I left off playing with his manhood and picked up our binoculars.

At first, I could only see one person on the boat, a redhead with bum-length hair, sitting facing aft on the pulpit, leaning against the railing. She had a good figure, by no means fat, but definitely lush. A Marilyn.

As I watched, she looked around, rose and pointed towards us. I noticed she was wearing only a broad necklace and bracelets. Even without the glasses, I could see her areolas as her breasts bounced.

Two more nude figures rose in the cockpit - and I suspected the term was appropriate. The man was big, muscular, deeply tanned and was either bald or else had shaved his head. His manhood was hard and almost vertical against his stomach. His companion was definitely female, but tall and slender, with curly dark hair. Her pussy was bare and her firm breasts sat high on her chest.

The man reached down; binoculars appeared in his hand and were lifted to his eyes.

Showtime!

I could feel an orgasm starting to build within me. I put down my binos and, while still watching the oncoming boat, began pumping my man, gradually squeezing his shaft harder, putting more pressure into my strokes. His fingers twisted against my vagina walls while his thumb pressed around and over my clit. Seven-faceted love filled my life.

The tall woman reached up, took the binoculars from her partner and stared at us in turn. One hand holding the glasses, her other hand began to fondle a nipple, then moved down between her legs. Keeping one hand on the wheel, the man waved at us broadly.

I could feel my man wave back. Hedonism salutes itself.

Wriggling out of his arms, I spun around and sat down on his lap facing the boat, impaling slowly myself on his jutting manhood, my legs spread wide so as to give our new audience the best possible view. I leaned back against his chest, one hand on my clit and the other tickling his balls between my legs. His strong hands came up to cover and squeeze my boobs, tease my full nipples. He knew how to please me.

The man beckoned at the woman in the bow. While the sound didn't carry, I could see him call. The boat was just coming abreast of us when she reached him. Without pausing, she knelt in front of him, her head bobbing back and forth. He stroked her head with his free hand. The brunette continued to stare at us through the binoculars, her hand deep between her legs.

My man's hands left off fondling my boobs and moved under my thighs. He began to lift me up and down along his length. Resting my hands on his knees, I rolled my hips back and forth with every stroke. My breasts swung and bobbed as my body moved.

As I watched, the woman let the glasses fall and, hand still working herself, slumped gradually out of sight.

I leaned back, turning my head to kiss him while still bouncing up and down on his pole. My fingers flickered at my pleasure bud as the thrill of his cock moving inside me grew. My nipples were hard as bullets.

So much love from my man!

On the boat, the man pulled his red-headed partner to her feet and, turning her to face the bow, put both of her hands on the wheel, spread her feet apart and, holding her hips with his hands, drove himself into her. I could see his hips moving back and forth, her breasts swinging back and forth.

My man suddenly pinched my nipples lightly and I came, screaming.

The sound must have reached the boat, for, without interrupting his stroke, the man reached up and sent the shriek of a boat siren echoing off the trees.

I sagged against my lover's chest, but his strong arms kept my body moving up and down on his cock. I could feel a second orgasm building and, pulling myself back up, began moving with him again.

The dark-haired woman reappeared, kneeling behind the rail and clutching it with one hand, the binoculars back to her eyes and aimed at us. Leaning to one side, I waved with one arm. She didn't return it, but shoulder of her free hand bobbed with frantic activity.

The vessel apparently was fitted with an autopilot, for the man stepped back from the wheel, pulling the smaller woman with him. He reached down, pulled the brunette to her feet and, kissing her hard, began to run his hands up and down her body. His head at one breast, he motioned with one hand and the redhead knelt before her, head in her crotch, back towards us. The tall girl stopped working herself, but continued to watch us through the binoculars. The man stepped behind her and must have entered her from behind, for his hands appeared on her waist and her boobs started bouncing rapidly as he plunged in and out of her. Being both fucked and licked at the same time, she must have cum hard, for she suddenly lowered the binoculars again, dropped her head to her chest and clung to the backstay, shuddering.

Boat man suddenly rested his head on her shoulder and stopped pumping, then started again with slow, very slow, pleasure strokes.

My love suddenly pulled me all the way down, hard, burying himself as deeply as possible into my womanflesh, and went rigid. I could feel his cock pulse, his juices exploding into me and I came a second time, moaning and shaking with pleasure from toes to scalp. His cock writhed within me. I could feel his swollen balls on my thighs.

Drifting in post-orgasm dreaminess, we watched the stern of the boat pass behind the trees and out of view. Another three short cries of the siren rang out over the bay as she left our view.

My man's hands trailed over my stomach and chest. His beard tickled my ear as my head rested in his shoulder. I gently rolled and massaged his balls, feeling his cock slowly shrink inside me. I felt totally warm, totally loved.

"Want to bet they'll be back?" he asked.

"Wind's wrong and they could see that we don't have a jetty. But the harbour's only another hour away," I mused. "Maybe I should plan dinner for five?"

"I'll unlock the gate."

"Kisses."

"But swim first."

"Oh, yes."

+

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Please take the time to comment or vote - it's what makes an author's day!