House of Feathers Ch. 23: One More Step

Story Info
First time in bondage reveals a new world.
7.8k words
4.91
10.8k
4

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a stand-alone short story following others in the series. It is classed as BDSM due to light bondage and short-term orgasm denial. If you are looking for other types of BDSM (humiliation, major floggings and such), there are lots of other good options elsewhere. Please enjoy yourself either way!

+

Two. No, two plus a small calf. They didn't seem to be going anywhere fast and that suited us.

We weren't either.

Kaarin had discovered the serenity of the point soon after she had arrived to visit. It hadn't taken us long to install a third chair out there.

Asides from us and a large ship miles out, the whales were the only intelligent life in sight. Beyond them, the Pacific Ocean stretched in all directions.

"Humpback," my girl said, passing me the binoculars. "I think I recognize the one. See the missing tip on her left fluke? Same as two days ago."

"I think you're right," I said and passed them to Kaarin.

She peered at the trio for a minute, then asked, "How would something that big lose part of its tail?"

"Could have been a ship propeller, but more likely a great white shark or killer whale," I said. "They both hunt whales."

"Oh. But she got away."

"They usually do, but sometimes they lose enough that they can't swim properly. Without their fins, they lose all control and drown."

"That is awful!" Kaarin said. "Something that beautiful being so helpless."

My lady glanced at me and grinned. "Not always, dear. Sometimes being helpless can be a lot of fun."

The blonde girl blushed head to foot. There was a lot of her to blush and nothing but a thin gold waist chain to hide it.

Clothes were discouraged at our villa. Kaarin graced the custom - nearly as tall as myself, slender but very shapely, pale blonde and scorchingly, achingly beautiful. In darker times, sultans and kings would have beggared themselves bidding for her in the market auctions.

I was still amazed at her presence, at her acceptance.

She turned her head back to the sea and pretended to look through the binoculars, but the whales were no longer where she was pointing the glasses. My wife and I looked at each other and smiled.

Kaarin dropped the glasses on her lap and, without looking at us, said in a low voice, "Why do you do it?"

My wife got off her couch and, going around behind her friend, rested her hands on the tall girl's shoulders. "It's just play dear. Grown-up games." She lowered her head onto Kaarin's shoulders and eased into a long hug. The blonde head lowered next to hers. It was quite a sight - two utterly beautiful women cuddling each other by a white beach, surf and endless ocean.

Movies have won Oscars for less.

"Nobody here does anything they don't want to. Ask him. You and I have had a lot of fun Playing him, haven't we?"

Kaarin was silent.

I reached over and put my hand on her forearm. "Kaarin, dear, have either of us done anything to upset you?"

"Oh, no!" she replied. "But it is so strange! I mean, you get tied up between those trees and teased for hours! She straps herself into that chair and it drives her crazy, but she keeps doing it. Why?"

"Did you enjoy helping?" my wife asked. "Teasing him, I mean?"

The girl thought for a long moment, then replied quietly, "Oh. Well, yes, very much! Was like I had total power, like he was toy, just something there just for my own pleasure."

"Mmm-hmm. And did you enjoy watching me in the chair?"

Kaarin blushed again. For a girl who was totally into threesomes, I thought to myself, she could still be pretty shy.

"Yes. Was so much fun watching you trying to orgasm and machine keep turning off as you came near - went on forever." She took a deep breath. "Yes, fun to watch!"

"So you see that it - well, half of it, at least - is just big-girl games."

"Yes," she said quietly. "But why do you enjoy having it done to you?"

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. This wasn't the time for anything more physical.

"I guess," I said, "it goes back to what we were talking about, sweet girl, about control. Letting somebody else take control - total control - can be a real rush. You have to trust them completely, of course, but even that's part of the game - what are they going to do to me next? And just giving up all control is, all by itself, strangely liberating."

She looked at me. I could see the wheels going around in her head as she pondered that.

"Liberating? How?"

"Well, you have to let go of all your inhibitions, everything you normally hold back. Somebody else has the responsibility for the decisions and you can just relax and enjoy the sensations as opposed to having to think about what's going on."

She still looked pensive, so I added, "In one sense, it's a gift. You surrender your will - with limitations - and gain the freedom to simply sit back and experience what they have planned for you. All those things you never dared? Well, they dare on your behalf."

My wife stroked her hair. "It's also one mind-blowing orgasm, when it happens. Being made to wait just builds it up."

The tall girl fell silent for a long time. "I would be afraid," she finally whispered.

Thinking about her ex-husband, I could sympathize. His twisted influence, sadly, had lasted a lot longer than their marriage.

My girl leaned over and kissed her other cheek. "That's fine, dear. Nothing happens to anybody here that they don't want." She gave her a big hug. "And some good news - it's his turn to make dinner!"

+

Life went on. The three of us had a brilliant sex life together - no complaints whatever. And our visitor was almost always present when we two Played, which was fine - both of us liked an audience.

Still, I'd noticed the girl looking through our toy box one afternoon. She'd blushed when she saw me. And my wife had told me that the special chair in her office had been moved when she wasn't there. Obviously, Kaarin was still working through her issues, exploring her own fantasies.

One morning, shortly before she was scheduled to go home, I came back from doing my katas to find her sitting on the veranda, the toy box open at her feet. She was staring out to sea, but was fondling a leather collar in her hands. Sensing my presence, without turning her head she said quietly, "It has all been like dream here - so fine, so calm, so much fun. I really am grateful, you know."

From where I sat, I could see the fine lines of her flanks, those lovely breasts in profile. It occurred to me that she could be part of a very good dream, too.

Looking at her, I suddenly longed to see that collar on her. As wonderful, as satisfying, as enjoyable as our lovemaking had been, as fond of her as I was, I very much yearned for Kaarin in bondage under my hands, of bringing her to the ultimate orgasm over and over. But it would have to be her choice, her opening.

"You're very welcome, dear. We've enjoyed having you here. You're certainly free to stay longer."

"No, I have to go back. I cannot hide any more. You have given me that much."

I could hear the kettle in the kitchen behind us. My wife must have woken up.

"But..." she whispered.

"But?"

"Fleur was not afraid."

Fleur was a mutual friend, quite kinky, very much into Games. Kaarin had watched Fleur being extensively Played here, too.

"Her choice, dear, I said. "You aren't Fleur and don't have to be her."

"Neither of you is afraid of anything, either."

I pondered how to answer that one.

"I think, Kaarin, that we are both very much afraid of hurting you."

She sat still, thinking on that.

My wife appeared with mugs of tea and handed one to each of us. She knelt in front of the tall young woman and held her hands. She'd obviously been listening in.

"Kaarin, honey, you are my best friend. Nobody does anything here that they don't want to and, whatever their choices, nobody is judged for them. Whatever you decide will be right for you and nothing will ever change that. Nor will it change the fact that you are a wonderful, beautiful, sweet person. Nor will anything you do or decide stop us from liking you and loving you just as you are. You don't have to prove anything to anybody, especially not us."

The girl was silent, then, almost to herself, said, "I was so afraid to say I loved you two. Now I wonder why."

Her eyes turned to me. "And was afraid to have you touch me. But I like both of you touching me now, so why?"

"Kaarin..." I started to say.

"No," she interrupted. Leaving the collar in her lap, she reached for my hands and pulled them to rest on her bare, tanned breasts. "I like it. Now, I mean. You taught me that. I just wonder..." Her hands picked up the collar and began fingering the bronze ring on its front.

My lady leaned forward and kissed her softly. "You've taught yourself that, hon. No regrets."

I reached down with one hand and grasped of the collar by the buckle. "Let's put this away now, OK? It's not for you." She tugged it out of my hands, then took my wrist and, still holding the collar, moved my hand back to her breast.

Feeling her firm softness under my palms, I squeezed them gently.

She inhaled slightly, her eyes closed. "Do not let go," she said.

Her eyes opened and her gaze shifted from one to the other of us. Biting her lower lip, she solemnly put the collar around her neck and, reaching behind, fastened the buckle. "You taught me trust," she said, solemnly. "I should not forget that. And I need you to keep being there."

With my hands on two of the most beautiful breasts in the time zone and with their owner having just fastened a bondage collar on her neck in front of me, I would have expected myself to be hard as a rock. Oddly, I wasn't.

Then Kaarin dropped her hands, allowing me a better view. The front strap with its polished ring hung over the girl's breastbone, just above where the gap between those superb boobs began. Now I was getting hard.

I shot a glance at my wife. Guidance requested...

From behind, she rested her hands on Kaarin's shoulders. "Are you sure, dear?" she said.

The blonde looked my wife in the eyes, then me, then back again.

"Do not..." she whispered. "Do not let me forget I can trust you..."

.

My love and I looked at each other. She nodded briefly. I took matching leather cuffs from the box and held one to Kaarin's nose. "Smell." She sniffed.

"What did you smell, dear?" I asked.

"Leather, polish and... both of you."

"Tell you what, dear," I said. "How about you just wear those for a while? Think on what it feels like, what wearing them means to you and how you feel about that. You can take them off any time."

My wife began massaging the girl's neck and shoulders. I lifted one foot and gave her a short foot rub - nothing is as comforting and relaxing as a foot rub. Her eyes closed in pleasure. I stopped, resting her calf on my knee. Her eyes opened.

Holding up one of the cuffs, I said, "I want you to watch me doing this, Kaarin," I wrapped it around a slim wrist and buckled it in place.

I repeated the same with her other wrist. Kneeling in front of her as I was, I could see pink lips between her thighs, smell her marine odour. My lady was still rubbing her back.

"Tell me what they feel like," I said softly. "What does it feel like to be wearing them?"

Her eyes closed. Her arms lifted, weighing the cuffs on her wrists.

"Strange," she said. "I know I should be frightened, but they are comfort... comforting?"

Her eyes opened, looked deep into mine, as if looking for reassurance. I leaned forward and lightly kissed her lips.

Bending down, I took another cuff and fastened it around one ankle. One of her hands twisted it round her leg, pulled against the ring.

I traced her jaw-line with a forefinger and she smiled. I leaned forward, again kissed her lips, She closed her eyes, but kissed back, solidly. In that kiss, I could sense no doubt.

"Open your eyes," I commanded.

When she had opened her eyes again, I stared into their mountain-ice colour as I fastened the fourth cuff around her other ankle. I let go and her gaze flitted between my eyes and the leather cuffs.

I looked up at my lady, still behind the girl's chair. She smiled. I again looked at Kaarin.

"Are you still OK with this?" I asked.

Tentatively, she lifted one wrist to her nose, smelled the leather. Lowering it, she turned it on her wrist with the other hand, nodded.

"Yes. I think... No, never mind. Just yes." She fingered the soft surface of the cuffs and collar, smiled gently.

For the remainder of the day, her beautiful body - walking, cooking, sunbathing, laughing - was adorned with leather and bronze at neck, ankles and wrists. The brown leather emphasized the tall girl's tanned, flawless skin and contrasted well with her pale hair.

From time to time, we would see her fingering the cuffs, running her fingers over them, pulling on their rings.

.

The three of us made love that night. We were, as a matter of course, sleeping three in bed. Often I wound up in the middle, but tonight it was Kaarin. Afterwards, as we lay cuddling in the lamplight, I noticed Kaarin still fondling her cuffs, testing her collar.

So did my wife. "Kaarin, hon, would you like to try something?"

"What?"

My girl reached up and put a finger through the ring on Kaarin's collar. She gave it a little tug.

"Would you like to try this, just for a while?"

"You mean...?"

"Only if you want to, hon. And you could stop anytime."

The blonde girl closed her eyes, bit her lower lip. Without moving, she nodded briefly.

Taking that for assent, each of us fastened a wrist cuff to the ring, locking her hands at her throat.

She gave a little tug, then a harder one.

My wife stroked her face. "Do you want them unfastened?"

Kaarin gave another tug, shook her head.

"No, but... Please don't go away."

I stroked her head. "Never, sweet girl. Never."

As she lay there between us, the two of us gently stroked her lovely body, as if trying to comfort a newfound kitten. My hands flowed slowly, lightly over her flawless skin, lingered over breasts and thighs. The girl smiled in recognition of our loving intentions.

I found myself more and more fond of the girl, more and more impressed with her courage.

We slept.

.

The next morning, as was often the case, I was the first one awake. The three of us were lying spoon-style. I awoke with my morning wood pressed against Kaarin's soft bum. It was a stirring, highly erotic feeling and I was tempted to wake her - both of them. I knew either or both would be responsive. Instead, I stood there in the half-light, admiring their sleek forms, running my hand lightly up and down my shaft a couple of times - a foretaste, perhaps.

I softly unclipped Kaarin's hands from her collar and, leaving both women sleeping peacefully, slipped out for my morning exercise.

When I returned an hour later, both women were up, watching the sunrise from the veranda. I had a quick shower and jointed them. My wife handed me a mug of tea and we sat together, admiring the colours over the ocean.

After a while, I wrapped my arm around Kaarin's waist, hugged her against me. Her perfect skin almost glowed in the sun's warmth; I knew how lucky a man I was.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

Her head came down on my shoulder.

"Good," she said. Over her head, I saw my wife smile at me.

"How did you sleep, Kaarin?"

"Very well. Surprising to me."

"Because...?" I laughed.

She blushed a little. "Yes."

I brushed her hair gently. "Let's have some breakfast. I think this will be a full day."

.

"Kaarin," my wife said a couple of hours later, "Let's go for a walk."

When the other woman nodded and headed for the door, my wife took her by the hand and said, "Wait."

Taking the ring of her collar, she snapped a matching leash to it and said, "Stand up straight and hold your hands behind your back." The girl's chin came up and, as she straightened, so did her breasts.

Together, my wife leading, they started to descend the low stairs in front of the villa.

"Wait!" I called, following them.

They stopped, turned to face me.

I took the leash from my wife. Sensing what I had in mind, she smiled, gave an almost microscopic nod.

I stepped to stand in front of Kaarin. Letting the leash fall to the grass, I took her head in my hands and kissed her - hard. Her hands came up to my head, but my wife, coming up behind her, seized them and, gently but firmly, held them behind her back.

I continued to kiss her, my tongue teasing and probing her lips. They opened, her tongue playing with mine.

The girl moaned in pleasure as my hands roamed over her flanks, squeezed her bum and slid up to mound and toy with her breasts. She smiled.

Not breaking our kiss and leaving one hand on an achingly pretty breast, the other slowly drifted down over her stomach to slide between her thighs.

My fingers found their way between her lower lips, teased her bud and probed her opening. Beneath them, I felt a sudden wetness and probed deeper.

Kaarin moaned again and my hand moved from one breast to the other. She sagged slightly against me.

With a final caress of her now-aroused sex, I let her go, stepped back. Bending, I returned the leash to my wife. Smiling brightly, she kissed me in her turn before stepping back.

She led Kaarin, her fine hair dishevelled and blowing in the light breeze, down to the beach and along the shore, their ankles in the waves.

I was very hard - and very happy, knowing that waiting would only improve things.

.

When they returned half an hour later, the beautiful young woman's hands were still behind her back. Clearly, however, she had found the whole experience not to be unwelcome, for her nipples were noticeably erect, her head was held high and there was on her face a new smile, a proud and confident smile.

As they entered the villa, my wife simply unclipped the girl and turned away as if nothing had happened, leaving her standing where she was. She watched my wife's retreating form for a moment and then apparently decided the event was over, for her erect posture relaxed and she came over to sit down by me. She reached out and I took her hand, stroked its back with my thumb.

"Well?" I asked.

"Why did you tease me?" she asked quietly.

"Because I wanted to."

"That's it?"

"That was enough. We were Playing, Kaarin. In that moment, you existed solely to be used for my pleasure."

She pondered that, nodded.

"And," I continued, "I did enjoy myself - did you?"

She thought for a moment, then, "Yes, but felt... odd. Like toy, not person."

"Of course." I gave her a gentle hug before continuing. "At times like that, it could be both, I think. You've said before that you enjoyed Playing me. I was your toy then for you, something to use for your pleasure."

She smiled, nodding in understanding.

"How did it feel to be led like that?" I asked.

"Different. I felt like was on display - as you say, for other people's pleasure. Like painting or statue."

"Classic artwork, in your case," I smiled.

She dimpled at the compliment. "But felt good. Some fright, but pride, too. And trust. Also exciting. So much."

"Did you learn anything?"

Her brow wrinkled in thought for a moment.

"I think I got to explore myself, to be - no, to see - things I had not thought about before, things not in my... normal world."

She thought again, looked puzzled. "Odd. Even though was the one on leash, feels now like I had own power. Hard to describe. Not one leading, but almost as if in control."

"I understand, Kaarin. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I think. Good to be beautiful and proud to be looked at."

"Then you begin to see, Kaarin."