House of Glass Ch. 04

Story Info
Kara puts on a show for 18-year-old neighbor.
2.3k words
4.57
60.5k
9
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday and we had finished breakfast. Kara said she wanted to mow the lawn. I told her I usually hired someone to do that but she insisted. I knew she had some ulterior motive so I didn't argue. I wanted to see what she was up to. Kara went to dress while I finished my coffee and read the paper.

A few minutes later Kara came through the kitchen on her way to the garage. I began to guess what was on her mind. She was a prim and proper attorney who worked for a conservative law firm. But when she was away from the office she liked to show off. She was definitely doing that now. She was dressed in an athletic type undershirt which was much too big and hung loosely on her petite frame. The shirt was long and reached a couple of inches below her crotch but the big arm-holes and scoop neck exposed the tops and sides of her breasts. She was wearing her polka-dot bikini underneath the shirt and although it was certain no one would notice, she also wore a pair of low-cut canvas shoes.

The bikini was scandalously skimpy. Kara had bought it for a trip to Jamaica, not to wear anyplace where she might be recognized. If the undershirt hadn't been made of such thin material, I wouldn't have known she was wearing the bikini too. It was a good thing there wasn't much traffic on our street; Kara was wearing the minimum possible for mowing the lawn on a hot day; anyone seeing her was going to do a double-take. It really was too daring for the front yard but that's what Kara wanted to wear and I wasn't about to suggest she put on more clothes.

Kara had tied the bikini strings loosely. As she bent over to kiss me the bikini top and the undershirt fell away enough to give me a view of her nipples. We kissed briefly, then Kara copped a quick feel between my legs. Satisfied that I approved, she gave me another quick peck on the cheek, straightened up and disappeared into the garage. Too bad I wouldn't be able to watch her. With the outside windows all shuttered I couldn't see the front yard, except through the peep hole in the door.

----

The garage opened to an alley at the rear of the house. On the side there was a narrow strip of grass between the house and the edge of the property. After getting the mower started, (a push type, rotary cut), Kara worked her way quickly up the side of the house toward the front. Even though it was only ten in the morning it had already gotten hot and by the time Kara got to the front yard she was covered in perspiration. She repeatedly mopped the sweat of her brow with her hand and wiped it on her shirt. Each time Kara did this the shirt got wetter and more transparent.

Across the street, the curtains on a bedroom window moved slightly. Peeking out was Jack Sims, an eighteen year-old who lived there with his parents. Jack had just graduated from high school and had a job for the summer, but he didn't work on Saturday and had slept late. He was awakened by the sound of the lawnmower. He could see that the woman across the street was mowing the lawn and it didn't look like she was wearing a lot. He rubbed his sleep-filled eyes and looked again. He still didn't see much in the way of clothes. He went to his closet and got his binoculars so he could get a better look.

Back at the window he pushed the curtains aside enough to get a clear view. He peered through the binoculars. Nope, he hadn't been imagining it; she wasn't wearing much. Jack studied Kara as she mowed the lawn. He had only seen her one time before, jogging at night, but he hadn't talked to her and didn't know her name. He knew Mr. Williams and knew that he had recently gotten a divorce. The woman must be the new wife, although she didn't look old enough for that. Maybe she was a girlfriend or some relative. Whatever she was, if this was the way she usually dressed, Jack hoped she was staying awhile.

It looked to Jack as if the woman was wearing a man's undershirt. Whatever it was just barely covered her ass, exposing a couple of nicely shaped long legs. The shirt was so big that her chest and sides under the arms were bare too, except for the tits, which were at least partially covered. She had been sweating so the shirt stuck to her skin. The shirt was thin and Jack could see she was wearing a bikini underneath. As Jack took in the woman's nearly naked form he thought, holy shit, this was worth waking up for.

Out of the corner of her eye Kara saw the movement of the curtains across the street. This was what she was hoping for. She had seen Jack adjusting the sprinklers in his front yard as she jogged by a couple of nights ago. She didn't know his name or age but guessed him to be about eighteen. She could tell by the way he watched her that he would be fun to tease. Kara stopped the mower and leaned over toward the street to re-tie her shoes.

As Kara bent toward him, Jack got a real eyeful. Jesus, that was bare tit he was seeing. With the binoculars he could even see the nipples. Jack held the binoculars shakily with one hand while he reached inside his shorts with the other and took out his growing cock. He didn't stroke it; it was too soon for that; he just held it.

Across the street Kara straightened up and continued mowing the lawn. The sweat poured off her; she kept wiping it off her bare skin with her hand and then drying her hand on the shirt. The undershirt became more and more transparent. Kara looked across the street and saw that the curtain was still pushed back. She thought she better do something before she lost the audience.

Kara stopped and reached behind her neck where she untied the string to her bikini. Watching through the binoculars, Jack wondered what she was doing. With her back away from him, Kara reached inside the shirt and undid the remaining string to her bikini top. As she put her hand under the shirt the front went up and exposed the bikini bottom. Jack saw a swatch of cloth between her legs; otherwise she was naked from the waist down. Good God, he thought, what a pair of legs.

As Kara took her hand out from under the shirt she turned her back to her neighbor. The bikini wasn't the thong type but the strip of cloth going up the backside just covered the crack in her ass. Kara took her time pulling the shirt down to cover herself, giving her watcher a brief but tantalizing look at her bare ass-cheeks. Kara reached inside the top of the shirt, removed the now untied bikini top and threw it onto the front steps.

Perspiration had been flowing down Kara's chest and her breasts were covered with sweat. As she removed the bikini top the shirt attached itself to her. Through his binoculars Jack could see the outline of Kara's perky tits and her protruding nipples. The hand holding the binoculars shook so much he almost dropped them. His other hand slowly began to move on his rock hard manhood. While Kara resumed mowing the lawn, Jack fantasized about having her tits in his hands.

Kara wanted to expose more but even though there had been no passersby, it was daylight and she was in the front yard. There wasn't much more she could do. It was a hot day and she was covered in perspiration, but she was also sexually excited by what she had been doing; the moisture between her legs wasn't all sweat. Kara got an inspiration and stopped mowing. Leaving the mower running in the middle of the yard, she walked around the side of the house.

Jack wanted to see more and he was pretty sure the woman knew he was watching and wanted him to see more too; but he couldn't imagine how she could do it. He was disappointed when she went around the side of the house but he guessed she was coming back soon as she had left the mower running. He waited and watched.

----

I had moved into the den with my coffee and newspaper. There was glass at one end of the den looking into the courtyard, but unlike the rest of the house, where the windows to the outside had been totally blocked by shutters, the other end of the den also had a wall of glass looking into the backyard. The yard was fenced and private. Other than a locked gate for the yard men, the only way into it was through a door in the den or a door in the garage. I looked up from my paper as Kara entered the backyard from the garage.

Her lithe body glistened with perspiration and the undershirt clung like a second skin. I could see that she had removed the bikini top. I wondered how she had done that out by the street. The sprinkler in the back was running. She went over and stood next to it until she and the shirt were completely soaked.

Kara looked toward the den and saw me watching her. She liked that and was going to make it worth my while. She took the shirt off. Except for the barely existent bikini bottom she was completely bare. She paraded through the sprinkler, getting totally soaked. She held the shirt over the sprinkler until it too was drenched. Then she held it to one side, let some of the water drip off, pulled it over her head, did a little bow toward the den and walked into the garage.

I knew she was headed for the front yard and I wanted to see this. I went to the front door and put my eye up to the peep hole. Just as I did, Kara came around the front of the house and walked over to the lawnmower. As she did so I caught the movement of the curtains in the window across the street. Now I understood what this was all about. Before Kara moved in I attended a graduation party for Jack who lived across the street. I guessed it was him at the window and Kara knew he was watching. Obviously Kara was enjoying herself and I was sure that Jack would like the show too.

----

Jack watched as Kara continued to mow the lawn. My God, she and the shirt were both soaked. Except for the bikini bottom it was almost as if she wasn't wearing anything. Jack's hand moved a little faster. Then she paused behind a tree. Jack's view of the young woman was blocked.

When Kara stopped behind the tree she reached under the bottom of the shirt and untied the strings on the bikini bottom. After all, no-one else in the neighborhood was out in this heat and there hadn't been any cars go by. She might just as well get the most out of this. She spread her legs a little and the bikini dropped to the ground. She pulled the sopping wet undershirt down as far as it would go, stretching it tightly over her tits and stomach. She picked up the bikini and hung it on a low-hanging branch of the tree. Then she resumed mowing the lawn.

Jack watched as Kara emerged from behind the tree. At first he didn't notice anything different. Then he saw it. The hand holding the binoculars shook violently and he stroked his cock vigorously as he realized that, damn, she'd taken off the bottoms. With nothing on but the soaking wet undershirt she looked positively naked. She quickly finished her mowing, grabbed the bottoms from the tree branch, picked up the top from the steps and started to push the mower toward the back.

Kara stopped and bent over to tie her shoes one more time. Her back was to Jack and as the shirt rode up he was sure that he could see her pussy. His hand moved faster as he imagined slipping his cock into her and having it caressed by the velvety walls of her cunt. As Kara straightened up and disappeared around the side of the house, Jack shot his load against the wall next to the window.

----

I had seen it all from the 'fish eye' in the front door. I was just as excited as I thought Jack must be. I went to the kitchen and met Kara as she came through the door from the garage. She was really turned on from being almost naked in the front yard. I was wearing a pair of soft drawstring jeans with no underwear and no shirt. My cock made a tent in the front of my pants. I grabbed Kara as she came through the door and pulled her to me so she could feel how hard I was.

As I kissed her I ripped her undershirt off and pressed her wet, naked body against me. We weren't going to make it to the bedroom. We were going to fuck right there in the kitchen. Kara's hands were on my waistband and she started to push my pants down as the door bell rang. She said, "What the fuck ..."

I reminded her, "It's probably the contractor, the one that's going to give me an estimate on the addition. I told you last night that he was coming this morning."

"I remember. Great timing, huh? I'll go put some clothes on but when he's gone you are going to get fucked."

"Promise?"

"Would I lie about such a thing?"