House of Glass Ch. 06

Story Info
Kara gives a new meaning to 'entertaining at home'.
2.8k words
4.66
34.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2006 Trace Ekies. All rights reserved.

It was Sunday afternoon. Kara and I were sunbathing in the courtyard. She had been living with me for a week. She reminded me, "Don't forget you have to pick up what's-his-name."

I glanced at my watch. "I've got time," I replied. "His name, by the way, is Tim Tayler." Kara handed me the bottle of sun tan lotion. "You or me?" I asked.

"Me, your skin's not as sensitive." After a pause she said, "So tell me again about Mr. Timothy Tayler. How do you know him?"

I took the bottle and undid the cap. We were naked, face-down on loungers next to the pool. "We've known each other most of our lives," I replied. "Met in the eighth grade."

I sat up, poured lotion in my hand and rubbed my palms together. Kara tested her recollection, "He lives in California, right?"

I started with her feet. "Right, actually San Jose."

I rubbed the oil in. "And why is he coming?" Kara asked.

I poured lotion on my hands and started up her legs. Her smooth calves and muscular thighs excited me. "When I started my company he was a major investor. He's always been on the board." I continued to explain, "Even though I turned the company over to someone else to run I'm still chairman and Tim's still a director. He comes once a month for the meetings."

Entranced by the thought of rubbing Kara's ass I anxiously spilled more oil onto my hands. "But why does he stay here instead of at a hotel?" she asked. Kara reacted to the feel of my hands on her firm globes by tightening the muscles in her butt. My thumbs traced downward through the crack of her ass and she spread her legs invitingly so I could apply sun screen to her smooth pussy.

"When we first started we didn't have much money. Tim payed his own way here, three week advance tickets, and stayed with Joyce and me to keep from paying hotel on top of that." The oil had already been rubbed in adequately but I continued stroking her lips anyway. "Now that the company's successful he gets reimbursed for his plane ticket, and if he wanted, the company would pay for his hotel too, but he's always stayed at the house." I reluctantly took my hands from between her legs and picked up the bottle of lotion. "I enjoy his visits; Joyce did; you will too. He's a good guy."

I poured lotion on her back and rubbed it in. "When you were married to Joyce, did the three of you do anything special when Tim was here?" Kara's voice cracked but she struggled to keep from revealing the effect my hands were having.

"Sometimes we went out to dinner but most of the time we stayed home, sat in the hot tub, drank wine and talked." I smoothed the lotion into her back. "Tim's probably eating on the plane. I imagine it'll be the hot tub tonight."

"Do you think he'll remember his suit?"

I finished her back, slapped her on the ass and said, "I've never seen him wear one." Kara understood my meaning, the slap and the words. She turned over wide eyed. As I stared at her growing nipples I added unnecessarily, "We don't wear anything in the hot tub."

Kara raised herself on her elbows and exclaimed, "What about Joyce?"

Kara's nipples got large and hard. I looked at them and thought about having Kara in the hot tub with us. I said, "No, Joyce didn't wear a suit either." I anticipated what Kara would ask next. As she opened her mouth to speak I held up my hand and said, "Yes, of course you can join us, and no, you don't have to wear anything." Her mouth hung open. She was silent. I added, "I'm sure Tim will like looking at your tits as much as I do."

Kara closed her mouth and eyes as she leaned back. I rubbed lotion into her breasts. She must have been thinking about what I had said. "Is Tim good looking?" she asked.

"Not Hollywood handsome, but he's alright." I continued to rub oil into Kara's breasts. "Joyce thought he was good looking. You'll like him; and I'm sure he'll like you." I pinched Kara's hardening nipples. "Be careful though, especially in the hot tub. Joyce said he liked to touch." Kara took a deep breath. "I don't think he'd do anything extreme but after a few glasses of wine he'll likely have his hand on your leg."

Kara's tits had grown as her chest expanded. She let the air slowly out of her lungs. "Unless it bothers you I think I can handle that." Her breathing became labored. "I like being naked and some touching is alright too, but that's it," she protested, "Your cock is the only one that goes in me."

I'm glad Kara's eyes were closed so she couldn't see my growing erection. The nakedness and the conversation made me positively horny. I pushed the issue, "Would you let some other guy put his finger in you?"

Kara squirmed, from my touch, or the question, I'm not sure which, but after some time she replied jerkily, "Well, if you were there, and if you didn't mind, and if I was horny enough, I might."

"But if you don't fuck him, what next?"

"Well, I guess he could play with my tits, maybe play with my ass, or just watch. I don't think I care as long as you're fucking' me."

My cock turned to steel. I quickly spread a little oil on Kara's stomach as my hands worked their way down to her pussy. "You mean it would be alright if he played with your tits while I fucked you?" I asked incredulously.

"I think so." I stroked Kara's cunt as her fingers tweaked her nipples. "Jesus," she said, "That sounds wild! I'm getting wet just thinking about it." She opened her eyes and looked at me. "How about you? Would you care?" She could see my erection. She already knew the answer but she needed to hear it.

"I think I could handle it." I paused and caught my breath. "You would really do it?"

Kara studied the expression on my face. "As long as you're the only one that fucks me, yeah, I think so." Kara squeezed my hand between her legs.

I looked at my watch. As much as I wanted to I really didn't have time for fooling around. I pulled my hand back. "C'mon, lets go for Chinese," I said, "We've got just enough time before I go to the airport."

Kara tried to hide her disappointment. "No, you go by yourself. I'm gonna take a bath; I'll eat something here while you're picking him up."

----

I picked up Tim at the airport. His plane was late so we didn't get home until almost nine. As we came in the house I hollered for Kara but she didn't answer. Then I looked into the courtyard and spotted her in the hot tub. She had the lights on but they were dimmed. Kara had a bottle of wine and had poured herself some. I think she had taken my explanation of how the night might go a little too literally.

I turned to Tim and said, "Well I guess you meet Kara with her clothes off. I think she's expecting us to join her in the hot tub."

"My kind of girl. I know I haven't met her yet but I think you should marry her. Let me put my stuff in the guest room and I'll be right out."

"I can see she's got a bottle of wine; its probably white; I'll get some red for us and meet you outside." Kara was waving so I stuck my head out the door. "We'll be right out. Just give us a minute."

I went to the bedroom, stripped off my clothes and put a towel around my waist. At the bar in the den I found a Burgundy and picked up some acrylic wine glasses for the courtyard. I went out through the sliding doors.

I poured myself a glass from the bottle of red, took off my towel and sat down next to Kara. She said, "I called the airline and found out the plane was late." I looked at the half empty bottle next to her. She continued, "I got a head start."

"I know we were a long time getting here but I was still hoping Tim might get to see you with your clothes on."

"I'll be dressed when you come from dinner tomorrow. Tonight I wanted him to know I could be just as friendly as Joyce."

"You don't have to be naked to prove that. You're better looking, smarter and more fun. Tim's going to like you just fine. He already told me I should marry you."

"Well that proves I did the right thing because the only thing he knows about me is that I was in the hot tub when he got here. So there."

I threw up my hands. "I give up." The door from the den opened. I lowered my voice. "Here he comes; no more arguing."

Tim came across the courtyard. "Hold the formalities," he said. "Wait 'til I get in the water." He looked at me. "I don't want to be reminded that the first time I get to meet your girlfriend I'm not wearing any clothes."

He dropped his towel and slipped into the tub across from Kara and me. I handed him a glass of wine. "I'll keep it simple," I said. "Tim this is Kara. Kara this is Tim."

Tim turned to Kara. "I told Dirk he should marry you. You were naked and in the hot tub with a bottle of wine when we got here. As far as I'm concerned that meets all the requirements."

Kara put her elbows on the pool deck and lifted herself up until her nipples broke through the surface of the water. Tim stared at her exposed tits. "Ahem, well, it certainly doesn't hurt that you're good looking too." Kara lowered herself slowly into the water until Tim looked up at her face. "Dirk also tells me you're smart. I'm not sure smart is a plus, but we'll see."

Kara looked back at Tim. "Well at least I'm smart enough to know you don't need to sit over there by yourself. The tub might have been built for eight but there's only three of us. Sit over here so we don't have to holler."

Tim looked at both of us. "I don't think I should turn down that invitation." As Tim got up and moved around the tub Kara watched intently, especially between his legs. He sat down with his hip against Kara's. He turned to her. "How's that?" he asked.

Kara turned toward him. "Fine with me. If I can't get Dirk's attention I don't have far to go."

"Anytime Dirk's not paying you enough attention, just let me know. Of course we might get a little static from Connie, thats my wife ..."

----

It was close to eleven. We had discussed a little of everything. The wine was flowing freely; I had returned to the den several times for a fresh bottle.

Kara had been teasing us for the last hour. She would put her elbows on the deck behind her and lift herself up until her tits were above the water, like she had done when Tim first got there, but then she would let her body float upward too, until her hips were just below the surface.

After doing this for the umpteenth time Kara whispered to me, "Tim's hand is on my leg."

I put my mouth to her ear. "With what you've been doing I would expect as much. Besides, you said a little touching was alright."

"This is more than a little touching; he's rubbing the inside of my thigh and getting close to my pussy."

"Then ask him to stop."

"Well, I don't really want to, unless of course you object."

"Not if he's not bothering you."

"No, I sorta like it. I just wanted you to know." Kara's hormones were raging. I wasn't surprised when she added, "It might be even better if your hand was on the other leg."

I went one better; I put my hand between her legs and stroked her pussy. "Is that better?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, but do my clit. Just gently." I moved my hand up until my middle finger found her clitoris. I made a light circle around it. "Oh, yes," she said. "Right there. Just like that." Kara put her mouth against my ear and whispered breathlessly, "This is too much. Oh my God, now Tim's touching my pussy. He put his finger inside, in my cunt. Jesus, ..." Kara slid down in the tub and put her hand on my ass. The other one reached for Tim.

Kara put her feet on the seat across from us and arched upward. Her head was on the pool deck behind and her body was mostly above the surface of the water. She looked like she was spread out on a table, waiting to be eaten. The thought did cross my mind. I'm sure Tim was thinking it too.

Tim watched me massage Kara's clit while his finger pumped in and out of her pussy. Her breasts were big enough so that even though she was stretched out on her back her tits stood up from her rib cage. With his other hand Tim massaged the breast closest to him. Kara's nipples turned solid, like pebbles. I bent over and took one in my mouth. I sucked on it, then licked around the aureole and gently bit the nipple.

Kara moaned and lifted her body higher, trying to get completely free of the water. Tim moved his hand to her ass and pushed her pelvis higher. Two of his fingers snaked between her legs and slipped between her pussy lips. His thumb must have traced her anus; it might have even been inside. Kara's breathing was quick and deep. She made short sucking sounds, like she was ready to come.

Kara put her hand between her legs, jamming Tim's fingers deeply into her pussy and pressing me against her clit. Her body shook and she breathlessly said, "Yesss, yesss, yesss..." Then she yanked our hands away and pleaded, "Stop, stop, it's too sensitive."

As Tim and I withdrew she quivered, her body above the water. She dragged herself up to a sitting position at the edge of the tub. Breathing deeply as if she had just finished a marathon she begged, "Please, Dirk, fuck me; do it here; do it in bed; do it anywhere; just do it."

It was time for Tim's exit. He picked up his towel, waved to both of us and headed to his room.

----

I got on my knees between Kara's legs and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She hadn't been in the water for several minutes so she was wet and slippery from her own juices. I was hard, as hard as I'd ever been. My cock slipped easily into her cunt and I rocked back and forth.

Kara put her arms around my head and pressed my face into her tits. She said, "You can't imagine what it was like for me to have you and Tim drive me to such a frenzy. I was on fire." Kara's breathing deepened and I increased the tempo.

Her ass-cheeks were perched on the edge of the tub. Even though Kara had less than an inch of movement she met each of my thrusts with a counter movement, causing our bodies to slam into one another. She became vocal and increasingly louder, "Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohhh..."

My strokes got shorter and faster as I pounded into her. I grunted and shot my sperm deep inside. Kara felt the heat and jerked her head back. She let out a scream and ground her pelvis into me. We held each other tightly until the sensation dissipated. We picked up our towels and walked to the bedroom.

At the door I said, "That wasn't a first for you, was it?"

She hesitated but decided to be truthful. "No," she said, "Once in law school. But this was pretty tame compared to that. Someday I'll tell you."

I didn't care what made Kara's juices flow as long as she got turned on and it was me she wanted to fuck. I was going to take Tim's advice. If Kara would have me, I was going to marry her.