House of Hedonism

Story Info
The price of attraction just went up.
2.5k words
3.58
20.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jnny
jnny
16 Followers

Jenny looked up almost expectantly as she heard the bell above the door ring. He’d been coming into her diner every morning at about the same time since Monday, it was now Friday. Dressed in her usual sheer, white thigh high stockings, the diner’s required pale yellow dress, which ended mid-thigh, and her sensible white tennis shoes, she made her way over to him.

Pen poised at her ordering tablet, Jenny reached up with her other hand and tucked a stray lock of silky blonde hair behind her ear, as she waited for him to order. “Just coffee and toast,” The blond stranger said as he handed Jenny back the menu. “By the way, my name is Joe.”

“Nice to meet you Joe, mine’s Jenny, be right back with your order.”

“So How’s your morning going so far Joe?” Jenny said as she placed his plate of toast on the table and poured his coffee.

“Not so good, I need one more…” Joe sighed, as he gazed into Jenny’s lovely blue green eyes.

“One more what?” Jenny questioned, staring back into Joe’s blue eyes, as she let out a tiny giggle.

“Why don’t you meet me for dinner somewhere tonight and I’ll explain,” Joe offered as he crossed his fingers, hoping she’d accept. He’d been coming into her restaurant for nearly a week now and not so much as even a flirty look from her.

“Sure.” Jenny said simply as she smiled at him. The look on his face told her she had made the right decision.

“I know this wonderful little Italian restaurant, over on Oak street, Demetrio’s , know it?” Joe asked as he handed Jenny the 2 dollars for his meal.

“I know where it is, say 8 o’clock?” She said as she clipped his money and the bill together.

“Great! See you there m’lady,” Joe said as he rose from his table, picked up Jenny’s hand and brushed his lips lightly across the back of her hand.

She waited until he had disappeared out the door before sinking onto a near-by chair. Wow she thought, she knew he was just being gentlemanly but she couldn’t help the sparks of electricity that had raced up her arm from the touch of his lips.

Outside, Joe sat behind the steering wheel of his car for a few moments, taking a few deep breaths to slow his heart beat. Even the feel of her soft skin against his mouth had been enough to harden the shaft between his thighs. He was wondering how he was going to make it through dinner, he thought as he started his car and drove off.

Jenny smiled as she got out of the cab, she loved this restaurant, Italian cuisine was one of her favorites. She cried out in shock a moment later though as she turned from shutting the car door and almost ran into Joe.

“Hi, thought I’d wait out front for you.” Joe said as he grasped her elbow, catching her little stumble. “You look beautiful,” Joe breathed as his eyes devoured her curvy 5 foot body framed in a snug fitting red silk dress, her creamy mounds slightly visible at the top of the dress, held up by thin spaghetti straps, her shapely legs covered in sheer, black silk stockings, ending with black 2 inch heels.

“You look…breathtaking,” Jenny said as she gazed back at Joe’s trim masculine body, dressed in a black tuxedo.

Arm in arm they made their way into the restaurant. Seated a few minutes later at a partially private table they both perused the menu slowly. “I have a feeling you love Italian as much as I,” Joe said as he grinned across the table at Jenny.

Laughing softly Jenny said, “Ah yes I always have a hard time deciding what to get, everything is good.”

“Would you like me to surprise you and order for the both of us?” Joe asked as he nodded and laughed too.

“Sounds good to me,” Jenny said as she folded her menu and placed it off to the side. Once the waiter had gone with their menus and order. Jenny gazed into Joe’s eyes as she asked, “Now what did you mean by one more this morning?”

“Well,” Joe said as leaned back a little in his chair. “I own this house a couple blocks from here, we have many employees, from maids to gardeners, and then there’s the members, I have seven so far, but I need eight in order to be able to appoint another male to look out for the other four.”

“Other four what?” Jenny asked as she looked at Joe quizzically.

“Women,” Joe said as he watched her reactions carefully.

Jenny shifted a little in her chair as she took the last bite of her chicken alfredo then paused for moment before asking, “And what do you do atthis house of yours?”

“I want you to be mine,” Joe said simply.

“H..Ho..How would we go about that?” Jenny asked as she shifted slightly in her chair again.

“For starters,” Joe smiled as he reached in his pocket and pulled out a small delicate black lace collar, “You would wear this, then make arrangements to come live with me, by the end of the weekend.”

“I..alright,” Jenny said as Joe paid the bill and they made their way out to his car.

“Let me walk you to your door,” Joe said as they both exited the car.

Outside the door to her apartment Joe pulled her gently into his arms and pressed his mouth to Jenny’s. Her soft breasts crushed to his chest as their mouths suckle and lick hungrily at one another. Her legs trembling as she feels the crotch of her panties begin to moisten. Jenny felt rather than heard him groan as his arousal began to press against her stomach. Breaking the kiss and stepping back slowly Joe saw her look of disappointment. His own body trembling slightly as he reached in his pocket again and withdrew the dainty scrap of lace. Placing it around her beautiful neck he bent and whispered in her ear, “No other man, and I’ll expect you Sunday night.”

Once he had gone and Jenny shut the door and leaned heavily against it as she sighed out. What was she doing, she thought, she never jumped into stuff this quickly without thinking it through. Then she remembered his passion as she glanced about the apartment, well at least she didn’t have a lot of belongings. The little one bedroom apartment she was renting from the owner of the diner had come fully furnished.

So at about 4 o’clock in the afternoon on Sunday, Jenny was headed to Joe’s in the back of the limo he had sent, with everything she owned packed into the two suitcases sitting in the trunk.

She didn’t know what to expect but she certainly wasn’t expecting everything and everyone to be so professional as Joe gave her a tour of his house. It was a big sprawling manor with about twelve enormous bedrooms each with and en suite bathroom, five more bathrooms spread around the rest of the house, a communal dining, living and kitchen area, an indoor swimming pool, stables, a tennis court, and lastly and probably her most favorite thing, big sprawling gardens filled with fruit trees and the most fragrant flowers she had ever smelled.

On the way to Joe’s office, he stopped to show Jenny, her bedroom. “Mines right across the hall there,” Joe said as he motioned towards his room. “Ok, let’s go to my office and get those papers drawn up, shall we?”

“What papers?” Jenny said softly as she trailed a step behind Joe, taking in the beautiful décor of the house.

“Just your contract, that we’ll both sign, and abide to for as long as you are here,” Joe said as he held the door to his office for her.

“Oh ok,” Jenny said as she walked in and made her way over to one of the leather chairs in front of the massive oak desk. Crossing one silk clad leg over the other she watched silently as Joe slipped a paper from one of the files in his filing cabinet and inserted the sheet into the old fashioned type writer sitting on his desk. Joe stopped his clanking on the keys and looked up as he heard Jenny chuckle softly.

Smiling himself he said, “I know, but with so much modern technology within easy reach, I still prefer to keep some things simple.” As she read over the contract Joe got up and poured himself a drink.

“Everything alright?” Joe asked as he watched her pause in her reading.

“Yes, everything seems fine,” Jenny said as she set the paper on the edge of the desk.

“Just sign here then,” Joe said as pointed to a line at the bottom of the page and handed her a pen.

With the signing all done Joe said, “Why don’t you take a couple hours and get comfortable before we go to dinner.”

“Ok,” Jenny said as she rose and made her way back to her bedroom. Laying atop the silk comforter on the huge bed her heart was racing a thousand miles a minute as she wondered if tonight after dinner would be the night he fully initiated her as his pet.

A couple hours later dressed in the sapphire silk dress Joe had picked out for her, nude, silk stockings, and 3 inch heels in a matching shade, her pulse was still drumming an erratic tattoo as she sat down at the vast mahogany table in the dining room. Just before dinner started Joe introduced the rest of the house.

“Jenny I’d like you to meet, Donna, Aly, Ann, Melissa, Jeannie, Lisa, and Diana.” Joe said as he motioned to each of the girls. “Ladies, this is Jenny, please do your best to make her feel welcome.”

“Hello, nice to meet you, Jenny,” Each of the ladies said as they smiled at her.

“Nice to meet you too,” Jenny said as she warmly smiled back.

“Jenny, I’d like to see you in your quarters immediately following dinner,” Joe said just before he picked up his fork and began eating.

“Yes sir,” Jenny said softly as she nodded her head then began to eat too.

After dinner Jenny sat in her room on the edge of her bed nervously fingering the hem of her silk dress as she waited for Joe to join her. A soft tap at the door announced his arrival before he gently pushed the door open. Dressed still in what he wore to dinner, Joe smiled as he undid the top button on his shirt, and made his way over to Jenny. Pulling her up into his arms he kissed her slowly but firmly as he whispered, “Finally, mine.”

Joe felt her trembling against him as he leisurely stroked his hands up and down along her back. His mouth moving gently against hers, urging her to allow him access to the warm recesses of her sweet mouth. “You alright?” Joe whispered softly against Jenny’s mouth.

“Oh yes,” Jenny whispered back softly. As she too began her own exploration of Joe’s body. Her hands caressing unhurriedly along his back, down over his taut ass and back up again. She felt the stiff jut of his arousal pressing insistently against her stomach as their bodies bit by bit swayed in each other’s arms to the tempo of an unheard song.

Tearing his mouth away from hers, Joe bent down and picked Jenny up in his arms. Placing her in the middle of the bed, he carefully watched her reactions as his fingers deftly removed all of his clothing before joining her on the bed. “So beautiful,” Joe whispered, his eyes feasting on her exquisite form as he reached down and slipped off each of her high heels. Propped on his elbow alongside her body he leaned down and pressed his mouth to hers for another long passionate kiss. His swollen rod pushing against her silk clad thigh as his fingers trace and tease along her body. Hearing her moan of delight Joe whispers again, “Sit up for a second honey.”

Gazing in his eyes as she slowly sits up Jenny watches as Joe removes her blue silk dress, revealing her luscious cleavage covered in a matching sapphire lace bra, her nipples already peaked, pushing painfully at the delicate lace. “God,” Joe mutters as his hands slip around her back, pulling her close, as his mouth latches onto a nipple through the lace. Moaning as she feels Joe’s mouth suckling hard on her tender bud, sending electric shocks through her body, Jenny reaches down and strokes her fingers lightly along the hot, hard flesh between his legs.

Pulling his mouth away just long enough to unclasp her bra and lay her back, his mouth covers her other peak as his knees spread her legs. His mouth working her nipples as he reaches under his body and grabs his cock. Rubbing the wet head of his cock slowly up and down along her slit hiding behind blue lace Joe groans on her nipple, “Do you want my cock?”

“Yes Joe, please!” Jenny pleaded out as her body shifted slightly, spreading her legs wider. Joe Kneeled up quickly and staring in her eyes, grabbed hold of the edge of her tiny panties and slid them down her body. Gasping out as he sees her soft pink lips so swollen, so wet Joe dipped his head and ran his tongue the entire length of her glistening snatch and tasted her sweetness.

Lifting his head again and scooting closer as he grasped his shaft again Joe dragged the slick head of his cock up through her folds, moaning as he feels her hot honey coating him. Reaching up and fondling her nipples again Joe watches her look of gratification as he slides the thick head of his sex just outside the entrance to her hot little opening.

“Now!” Jenny groans as her hips twist and undulate, trying to work her aching pussy onto Joe’s pulsing arousal.

“Ahhh,” Joe grunts as he lays fully in between her legs and sinks his cock in to the base. Holding still for a moment to feel her velvety walls twitching and covering his throbbing erection in more of that glorious juice. Joe’s breathing comes in shorter gasps as he finally pulls his cock back to the tip then begins to rapidly stroke his dick in and out of Jenny’s hot little cunt thrusting and fucking him back. Their pelvises making soft slapping sounds, moans filling the room, rising louder and louder as their bodies begin to tingle at the edge of that ever beckoning peak.

Joe’s cock swelling bigger and harder as he feels Jenny’s smooth silky walls beginning to tighten on him. A scream and then a series of jolting thrusts as Joe’s hot seed flows up his cock and into Jenny’s erratically quivering little cunt suckling and contracting around him.

Finally as the waves begin to recede Joe’s body softens over Jenny’s as his mouth captures hers and kisses her passionately. Rolling onto his side and snuggling her close to his body Joe whispers, “Rest now darling, there’ll be more later.”

jnny
jnny
16 Followers