House of Ill Repute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha could hardly move, but the girls helped her off the table. They brought her over to me, and commanded me to kiss Sasha. I kissed Sasha passionately. I was so turned on by her performance. Veronica unfcuffed me, and Erika told Sasha and I to get down on all fours. We did as we were told. Slowly, Erika removed my ass plug. Veronica grabbed the two strands of anal beads and inserted them into our asses.

The strands were very long, and I knew there was no way all of those beads would go in either of our asses. Veronica and Erika inserted about six beads into each of our asses, and then simultaneously they commanded us to crawl.

Sasha and I crawled toward the audience. Veronica and Erika looked like evil, twisted twins. They held the strand of beads, which led to our asses like a long leash for dogs.

"Crawl, slaves," they commanded.

Sasha and I crawled to the front of the stage. We were like pets on display. People ran up to us and began taking our pictures. We were confused once again by all of the flashes in our face. Soon, the mirrored wall began to descend.

"Stand up," Veronica commanded.

Sasha and I stood up.

"Turn around," they said.

We stood with our backs to the mirrored wall and audience. We were having quite a time but this adventure was far from over.

Veronica stood in the center of the room with both strands of anal beads.

"Press your asses against the wall," Erika commanded, "And bend over and grab your ankles, both of you."

Sasha and I looked at each other. We did as we were told.

Veronica slowly pulled the strands as each anal bead came out. I could only imagine the view the audience was getting through the two-way mirror.

When all the beads were out, Erika guided me to the table and told me to lie flat on the table.

"Now, it's your turn," Veronica said.

I lay flat on the table with my cock protruding upward. Veronica unscrewed the cock, which Sasha had been riding and placed it aside. My ass was near the end of the table, and Erika spread my legs apart and tied them to both sides of the wheel. Veronica tied both of my hands to the wheel.

"Ride his cock," they commanded Sasha.

Sasha strattled me. She began riding my cock. I looked into her eyes, and even though this was the weirdest thing ever, we were together. We were having a hell of a fuck together. I was so glad Sasha was on my cock. In all of our erotic pain, we smiled at one another. We were beginning to enjoy being the show.

As Sasha began to ride my cock, Erika came around behind Sasha and placed her black cock in my ass. Sasha was riding my cock, and Erika was fucking my ass. Then, just when I thought I was being fucked to death, Veronica strattled my face and placed her cock in my mouth. Sasha grabbed the top of the wheel as she rode me.

"Hold on," Veronica said.

Erika got on the table and continued to fuck me. She and Veronica held tightly to the chrome wheel. The wheel began to rotate upside down slowly. Cock was being forced into me, and I was being ridden by my queen. It was so hot. As we all rotated in a circle, I turned my head sideways and looked at the mirrored wall. Through the two-way mirror, I could see a crowd of people salivating at all of us.

I could take it no longer. I had to cum.

"I'm going to cum," I yelled. "Ahh"

I was about to explode. The wheel stopped rotating. Veronica pulled her cock out and came all over my face just as she had done to Sasha. Erika pulled out and came all over Sasha's back. I exploded into Sasha and felt my cum rush all through her body. Sasha was so excited, she came again.

I couldn't move.

Erika and Veronica left the room swishing confidently as they walked away. Sasha lay on top of me and we continued to kiss. This was better than Las Vegas could ever be.

12