House of Love Pt. 03

Story Info
If you say it right, they will believe anything.
5.5k words
4.44
21k
9
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Chapter hopefully is able to stand alone. But it is a continuation of House of Love #1 & #2 and will be much more understandable if you read them first. House of Love is a religious organization run by Jack ("Dad") and his wife Lou Ann ("Mom") Baylor. Thanks for reading. TSM

*****

Chapter 5

After the events of last night, Sheila was ready to take a break. The sex was intense and very satisfying, but life had to go on. Sheila still had her job at the factory, laundry needed to be done, house cleaned, dishes washed, all of the normal tasks of life. She couldn't spend all day, and every night, having sex. You have to eat, sometime.

She loved living with Mike and Jill. She would be able to engage in long conversations, have sex, walk around completely nude if she wanted, without the inconvenience of having to stop, pack up, and go home. Everything she needed was now here. She was home.

Days slipped by in routine, until Tuesday came round again. It was time for the weekly women's meeting with Mom and the ladies of the church. After supper and cleanup, it was time to get ready to go. Jill had seemed restless to Sheila the entire evening. Like there was nothing majorly wrong, but Sheila knew Jill's moods well enough to tell that she was unquiet.

"Is there something bothering you Jill? Is there something wrong?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"You just seem jittery. I don't know, I just thought that maybe something was going on. Is Mike alright?"

"Yeah, there's nothing wrong. I think that I am a little excited, and maybe a little anxious ,about tonight."

"What about tonight?"

"Well, tonight at the meeting new things are going to be revealed to you. New things about the church, and, uhmm, I was remembering the night these things were revealed to me, that it was a real surprise. I'm just wanting for you to have a good reaction and enjoy what's coming."

"What's coming?"

"Let's just go. You'll see, and Mom will explain it."

Jill drove and was deliberately a little late to the meeting. She wanted to be sure that they were the last to arrive. As they entered the house, Sheila immediately noticed a difference. Always before, the foyer and the rest of the house was brightly lit. But tonight, it was subdued. Lighting was decidedly low level, even dim one might say. Everything could still been seen clearly, but there was no more light than necessary.

As they walked into the main room, Sheila noted that there was no electric light at all. Illumination came only from the many candles distributed throughout. The room was full. There were no absentees, all of the women allowed to attend this meeting were present.

As Sheila entered the room, the first thing that she made out was Mom standing on the center of the room wearing diaphanous lingerie. It showcased her beautiful body to its best vantage. No wonder this mature woman drove Mike crazy. She was in her early 50's, but this body looked at least twenty years younger. She was fit, toned with a flat midsection. She even had a bit of a washboard. She was just damn sexy. None of that was a surprise to Sheila, having spent several days in bed with her following the Mary experience.

Mom was standing next to a low bed. It was empty. But none of the other pieces of furniture were. On every chaise, couch, and love seat were couplings of two or three women. All were wearing their sexiest, most alluring lingerie. Some had no coverings over their sex. It was being proudly displayed in invitation. Others had one or more breast bared.

It looked as if some of the couples had a head start on the presumed festivities. Lips were being latched on to nipples, fingers inserted into wetness, Venus was being stroked. Every woman, with the exception of Mom, Jill and Sheila, was in some stage of sexual intercourse with another woman.

"Tonight, we reveal our true purpose to you Sheila. The real intent of these meeting is to explore the true, deep spiritual meaning of Sapphic love. Contrary to what many say, the Bible never condemns lesbianism between women. It forbids women to leave the natural use of their bodies, but that does not mean that they cannot have sex with others of their kind. The truth is that no woman can be truly spiritual if she does not enjoy making love to the female form.

And so, we purpose to introduce you to the joys unrestrained lesbian sex. During the time you are learning our ways, you may not be with any man, with the exception, of course, of Mike. But you already know that you are currently allowed no vaginal sex with him anyway. You may choose your first lover, and if you will allow, I will make a recommendation for you. After your first, the choice will pass out of your hands, for tonight, and you will be available to any woman here who chooses you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Do you accept?"

"Yes."

"Come forward. I would recommend to you that your first lover, this evening, would be Daphne. You know who she is, as you have seen her at meetings, but I do not believe that you have ever been properly introduced."

Daphne was a gorgeous black woman with mocha skin and long straight hair. Large brown eyes exuded a warmth that could melt icebergs. Her breasts were much larger than Sheila's, with large deep chocolate areola and nipples which were fat and unusually long.

"Is this the one?" Mom asked.

Sheila didn't answer. She simply began unbuttoning her blouse.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Daphne began to give lover's kisses to Sheila while she was still opening her top. Her hands were caressing Sheila's neck and shoulders. As Sheila finished unbuttoning, Daphne reached up under the blouse, pulled Sheila close and stroked her back.

As Sheila began to remove her top, Daphne, with practiced hands, unhooked the bra strap. The bra was loose, but not yet revealing the mounds it supported and concealed; the blouse was over the shoulders, but not completely off.

Daphne left Sheila as she was, while she stepped around to Sheila's back, clearing the audience's view of her slowly uncovering body. There was an increase in whispering and murmuring when she did so. Dark hands reached up and pulled the blouse completely off, allowing it to fall to the ground. Those same hands took hold of the bra straps that remained on Sheila's shoulders and started them on the downward trip off of her arms.

Daphne stopped just as the cups began to loosen. She held the covering on. She made sure the audience had sufficient time to appreciate the offering which they were about to receive. Lord, let us be thankful. She was teasing them as she was slowly stripping Sheila naked.

The ladies riveted their attention to the revealing body of this newest acquisition. Daphne's technique was stretching the anticipation and therefore the arousal factor. There were soft cries of "Do it! Do it!"

Public nudity was something Sheila had never experienced. She had been raised in a conservative home and church, and such a thing would have drawn horrified gasps from anyone she had ever known, until she had encountered the House of Love. She was still the innocent, but the program orchestrated by Mom, Mike and Jill was stripping that away, as surely as her clothes were tonight.

Sheila was being turned on by the thought of being exposed to all of these lusting eyes. Using her body to arouse the sexual desires of all those watching, was stoking the flames of some perverse need hidden deep in her soul. She found that she liked what has happening. She liked being the object of lust. She looked out at those women who surrounded her and watched as many began to masturbate in front of her. She was causing that. She provoked that response.

That hidden need was aggressively pushing its way to the top of Sheila's psyche. Where it had come from, or why it had lain buried for so long, Sheila neither knew nor cared. But she embraced it now. She stroked it, savored it, welcomed it to take possession of her mind and body. She wanted these women to orgasm at the sight of her body. She wanted them to be driven to a frenzy.

Daphne very slowly, inch by inch, pushed down and with agonizing restraint, revealed more and more of Sheila's breasts. Now, the very top of her areola peaked over the cup. The audience groaned with disappointment when Daphne stopped progress once more. She was a master showman, and she had the women in the palm of her hand. She was playing them for all it was worth.

Daphne reached her hand down under the cup to stroke and tweak Sheila's sensitive nipples. She elicited a groan from Sheila, which received its echo from the group of excited females. She squeezed and caressed, manipulating those glorious mounds. Daphne changed tactics, moved her hand position to come up from the bottom. Now both hands were holding Sheila's breasts, still underneath and covered by the bra cups.

It was time for the first revelation. Daphne rotated her still covered hands so that the palms faced outward. She then curled her fingers, grasped the cups from the inside, and pulled the bra all the way off Sheila's chest. The women sheered and cat called at the delayed exposure.

Daphne quickly side stepped, positioning herself to the side and slightly forward of Sheila. Then her head lowered to take one of Sheila's rock hard nipples in her mouth. With a hand, reached up, grabbed ahold of Sheila's far nipple. Then with a hard pinch, twisted that nipple, shooting pain and pleasure through Sheila's brain.

"Oh, yes! Oh, fuck, yes!" Sheila said in a loud voice. Her breathing was getting labored as Daphne was playing her with the same skill as she was playing the gathering.

Women's voices came back. "Fuck Her! Fuck her! Fuck that pussy!"

Daphne dropped to her knees, reached out to Sheila's ankle and pulled upward to have Sheila raise her foot. Daphne removed the shoe from Sheila's foot, and repeated the action with the other. Her arm passed in between Sheila's legs, and the hand grasped the elastic band of Sheila's panties. The other hand found the other side of the elastic band, in the rear. Daphne dulled down with both arms at the same time and brought the pair to Sheila's ankles. Sheila stepped out. She was now completely nude except for her skirt.

Any other performance artist may have decided that it was time for the finale, but not Daphne. She had her girls at fever pitch and she intended to keep them there until they exploded. She stood, pulled up the back of Sheila's skirt, exposing her ass to no one's eyes except Daphne's own. Just as she intended.

She reached through again, this time she curled her hand upward to touch Sheila's clit. The fingers flattened and the palm pressed up into the gash. Daphne began bringing the fingers toward the palm, while rotating in a circular motion over the clit at the same time. Sheila vocalized moans and more.

"Fuck, yesssss!"

The women could not actually see Daphne's hand in Sheila's folds, but they could see the billowing and movement of the front of Sheila's skirt. Without direct visual evidence, they still knew exactly what was going on. That was Daphne's genius. The veiled sexuality was more stimulating to the mind than plain reality. Just as lingerie, however revealing, was sexier than total nudity. The mind supplied far more lurid thought than could be delivered by the eyes.

Daphne continued to drive Sheila toward orgasm. The sight of Daphne's hidden manipulation, along with Sheila's moans and cries as she gyrated her hips on Daphne's hands, was stimulating the crowd to higher levels of their own. The sounds and sights of each other's neighbors making love with their mates, fed back and forth through the whole gathering. It was an upward spiral that threatened to blow the roof off. Daphne felt like Arturo Toscanini with baton in hand.

Time for the final reveal, as Daphne loosened and removed Sheila's skirt. The crowd actually quieted somewhat as they admired Sheila's naked form. She was beautiful. There was quiet applause, not only for Sheila, but also for the performance by Daphne. Sheila looked about to try to find Mom and Jill. She spotted them together, Mom in a chair with her legs spread wide and Jill kneeling between them, obviously bringing pleasure to the older woman. Mom made eye contact and was beaming at Sheila.

"Sorry about the show," Daphne said, "but the introduction of a new girl is traditionally a bit raucous. They don't mean anything bad, it's just the way they celebrate a new sister to the group. It's just a lot of women letting loose. You ought to see them at a girl's strip club."

Daphne led Sheila to the center bed. "We are going to be tonight's centerpiece. Every woman takes her turn in the center ring. It helps break down inhibitions against public nudity and public sex. There is a lot of group sex in our little community. I know that this is your first time, so we won't be doing anything wild. You can choose that later. And I have specific instructions, no dildos in your pussy.

I just want to express to you all of the love and admiration that we, as your sisters in the church, have for you. You are Mary, and that means you are very special to all of us women. I feel privileged to be your first female lover. And I think that this will be the first of many times that you and I make love. Hopefully, next time without the Circus."

Daphne directed Sheila to sit on the bed while she remained standing. She stroked her hair and face, gave her gently kissed on the top of her head. She leaned over, gave small kisses to Sheila's face. Her hands reached down to cup and knead breasts.

"I need to cum."

Daphne knelt down and spread Sheila's legs.

"Lay back, relax."

"No, please. I want to watch. I want to watch you eat me."

"OK, lovey."

Daphne pulled Sheila's bum to the edge of the bed. She brought her lips and tongue to Sheila and began a slow lick from bottom to top. No hurry. Nice, sweet, slow loving. One woman to another.

It was a different kind of sex. With Mike it had been the kind of hard and fast fucking. That was great, but this was very good, too. And seemed that it was getting better. There was a highly feminine quality to it. Seems like a no-brainer, but Jill also tended to do sex more like Mike. Not Daphne. It was going to be a long, slow, boat ride.

Daphne was still the master orchestrator. But this time, the music was a slow dance. Up and down she ran her tongue. Sucking lips, clit, a finger in, out.

From her half upright position, Sheila could look around the room. Women in twos and threes we pleasuring and receiving pleasure. Women loving other women. There was a lot of pheromones floating around. People were in the mood for sex, and there was every variation happening somewhere in that room.

One lover, knees in the chair seat cushion, holding on to the back of the same chair, was being penetrated by a strap on dildo as another stood behind, bucking her hips. Others were in 69. Some face riding. Fingers buried into soft, pink flesh.

Daphne brought Sheila to orgasm. It was rolling through her, not a wild thrashing, just filling, satisfying. When she was done, Daphne brought her lips to Sheila's, kissing her.

"Thanks for letting me be with you. I hope we will see each other again, soon."

With that, she left Sheila and merged back into the mass to find another love. The weight of someone new depressed the mattress behind Sheila. As she turned her head to see this new arrival, a hand to her cheek stopped the motion and pushed her view to the front again. Identity withheld. Now, hands massaged the tops of Sheila's shoulders along the collarbones. Fingers stroked her neck, from where the muscles tied into her head, down to the bottom of the neck. Now around her shoulder blades, then up and down the length of her spine. This was sex all on its own. Maybe better than sex.

The hands guided her to stretch out on the bed on her stomach. Legs straddled her just below the gluteus and a full blown back massage began in earnest. To hell with fucking, this was Heaven. Sheila honestly couldn't decide which was better.

The legs unsaddled and moved to Sheila's side. Sheila detected another join them on her opposite side from the first masseuse. The second set of hands joined in the ministrations to her body. Each set took a leg and worked their way down to her toes. As fingers kneaded each toe to the end, it was like tension was being squeezed out of her body like toothpaste from the tube.

One set of hands reached under her side, lifting up signaling Sheila to turn over. When she did, she saw her new lovers for the first time. It was Kassie and Kerry, they were two of the five young women who live at Mom and Dad's house. Everyone at House of Love called them the "twins". It was an inside joke, because there could not have been much more difference in their appearance.

Kassie was a short haired blonde. She had almost no boobs, 'A' cup at best, to go with a lithe body. Kerry was a long haired brunette with what Sheila thought may have been the largest breasts she had ever seen live and in person. She was voluptuous. Wide hips to go with those huge breasts. A curvy feminine body, reminiscent of sex bomb movie stars of the 50's and early 60's.

They began in unison at her hips and massaged ending at her toes once more. Then again at the hips, but now working their way up. As they caressed her upper thighs, Sheila felt the two parting her legs some. Then a hand gently stroked her wet pussy. Then a different hand. Her lovers were taking turns running fingers through her valley, gently entering her tunnel, and stimulating her clitoris. There was no full on assault, just gentle touching that gave arousal, but a low level, "This is nice," kind of feeling.

The stroking and kneading progressed up her torso. As the reached higher, her kneeling attendants side-stepped their legs to be able to reach new places. Now that they had the range, first one, then the other leaned down to give sweet kisses to Sheila's mouth. Just a nice hello before resuming their work.

Hands glided over her breasts, sensuously manipulating them. Together tongues licked and twirled, flicked and teased, lips sealed on and sucked her nipples. Stretching, tugging, teeth lightly biting, now sucking again. They took their time, nothing was hurried. It didn't matter to Sheila as time ceased to have relevance. There was only the now. There was only the sensations being delivered to her body by these two new sisters.

Kassie's hands moved up to neck, shoulders, out to arms. The two girls began to specialize, as Kassie started massaging her face. Thumbs across the eyebrows, finger tips into the top of her head. Now hands to her temples, to under the jaw, ending with more on the neck and shoulders.

Kerry had moved again to the area of her hips. Sheila's legs were pushed out wider and knees bent. Hands stroked the inside of her thighs from knees to her sex. Kisses started at the knee and zig-zagged back and forth between the pair on a descent to her core. Lips met lips, wet tongue met wet pussy. Stroke, suck, explore. Tunnel penetrated by a flexible invader. Clit vacuumed, flesh engorged, pussy eaten.

Arousal was on a steady rise. Not an explosive launch, just a steady, loving trip into the air. Sheila wasn't thinking very much, just experiencing. This was an emotional journey, rather than a cognitive one.

At her head, the knees which had been at her side now straddled her. Sheila opened her eyes, which she had closed long ago while savoring the ministrations being given to her. The sight before her was a beautiful, shiny, wet womanhood descending toward her.

"Eat me."

Sheila raised her head just a little to meet the proffered vagina. It was her turn to imitate the actions taking place elsewhere on her body. She was hungry for this. Sheila was suddenly aroused by the idea of giving back to this woman, some of the pleasure she had been receiving. Her hands clutched at her lover's hips, pulling them down onto her face.

12