House of Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cunnilingus was Sheila's offering. She wanted to get this women off, delighting in thoughts of feeling her cum on her face. And Sheila discovered another, brand new motivator. Being exposed, all of those people looking at her nude body, watching her have sex. Not only watching other women do sex to her, but now watching her give total agreement to lesbian sex by giving it back. No longer a passive recipient, but an active participant.

Lesbian sex, in public, being watched while she was being fucked and was fucking another. Being exhibited. That was it! She loved being exhibited. Now she understood why Jill loved being watched. Why she craved an audience.

Her legs were shifted again and her other lover's legs scissored with her own. Pussy was brought to pussy, and the slow grind began. Sheila's moans were muffles by the orchid filling her mouth. Oh, sweet nectar.

After the long, slow ride, things were speeding up. All three were building to climax. The faster and harder her pussy was being grinded, the more vigorously she ate. Her excitement of the one she was loving, inflamed her lower lover and they all spiraled upward. Movements became more forceful. Together up they rose until the flower began yielding honey into Sheila's open mouth. Those hips began to buck over Sheila's face as she came.

Soon, the pairing of four legs began to move more rapidly and Sheila, along with her second partner, came to orgasm together. When they subsided, the three of them lay together in the afterglow. Caresses, kisses, words of love were exchanged as they expressed appreciation for the giving of one another.

After a short time, her lovers departed and Sheila sat up. Some of the gathering were still paying attention to the loving on the center bed, but most had their focus directed elsewhere, by lovers of their own. Mom approached and Sheila noticed that she carried something in her hand. When she was close enough, Sheila realized that it was a strap-on.

"Are you going to fuck me?" Sheila asked.

"No. At least not with this and not now" Mom replied. "This experience is intended to open you to new possibilities. Are you OK with what is happening?"

Sheila's reply was filled with emotion. "I love everything I am experiencing tonight. I love pussy. I love sex with women. I love what they did to me and I loved eating Kassie's pussy. I never imagined lesbian sex was so good. Something else too, being watched really turns me on. I feel all of their eyes on me. I want them to look at me, to want me, to cum while they watch me fuck. I seem to have lost all my inhibitions."

"Good, sweetie. I am so happy for you. There is something else I want for you to experience tonight. Mostly, tonight, you have experienced receiving pleasure. I know that you have also given. Giving and receiving, everything has its season.

But sometimes the primary motivation is to give to another person what they need, without any expectation of receiving at all. And I know that even in giving, you receive back from the act of giving to another. You understand that it is always a balance. Sometimes it tilts one way, sometimes the other, but in the end, it always evens out for those whose heart is filled with love.

A woman has made a special request for you to fill a need that she has. She wants you to fuck her pussy with this strap on. She wants to experience you take her from behind and fill her with this cock. It's her need. You may or may not enjoy this. The point being that sometimes we give the sacrifice of ourselves for the benefit of others; pure unselfish giving. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Mom, I think I can."

"Good. Let me help you get this on. Do you understand how to use this to pleasure this woman, or do you need some instruction?"

"Mom. Are you kidding me? If men have got it figured out, I am certainly positive the superior sex can too! Let me see, in, out, in, out, in out." Sheila was laughing as she spoke.

Mom laughed also. "I think you're absolutely right about that. It's so easy, even a man can do it!"

Mom helped Sheila get the harness on and adjusted.

"When Bethany comes over, don't worry about getting her warmed up. She's plenty hot for it right now. Just take control and fuck her. That's what she needs right now. Remember to concentrate on her. Respond to the signals she gives to you. It's all about her, OK?"

"Yeah. OK. I'll do my best to make it good."

Bethany, that's what Mom said her name was, approached. Sheila didn't recognize her.

"I don't know her. Have I ever met her before?"

"No. She doesn't come to House of Love, but I know her and so do many of the women here. For you, the point is that you don't know her. She is a stranger to you. The road to Magdalene is about giving of yourself to anyone who has need. It is about being able to give freely to anyone.

This is a critical step in your journey, having sex with someone you have never met and may never see again. In that moment, in that act, completely meeting their need without receiving any satisfaction for yourself. Remember, the point of the story about God's son in the Bible, is about sacrificing oneself for the needs of other people. Sacrifice yourself for Bethany's need."

Bethany came to stand beside Mom. She looked somewhere around 35+ years old. She didn't look superhot or anything like that, just ordinary. There were extra pounds, tits a little saggy, wrinkles on a puffy face. Nothing that visually would have made Sheila instantly wet. But there was a person who needed to be loved and Sheila would give herself to this woman's satisfaction.

"Bethany, this is Sheila. Sheila, Bethany."

Sheila decided that she need to play aggressive for Bethany's benefit. Hoping that she was guessing right, Sheila walked up to the woman, pressed herself into her and grabbed a bunch of hair at the back of her head. A hard, lurid kiss followed.

"Do you need to fuck? Do you want me to fuck you with my hard cock?"

Bethany moaned.

"Get on the bed, head on the mattress, ass in the air."

Sheila didn't really know what she was doing. She had never done anything like this before. But she had watched Mike and Jill plenty of times, as they role played together.

Without any ceremony, Jill got on her knees and lined up behind Bethany. Mom squeezed out some lube from a tube she had in her hand. She smeared it all over the plastic phallus and then ran her hand through Bethany's pussy. Mom looked at Sheila with a big smile.

"Good girl. Just right. Maybe you can do this for me sometime." At that she moved back a little and just observed.

Sheila lined up the dildo and slowly buried it in the other woman.

"Oh, yeah. Just like that. Fuck me, I need it so bad."

Sheila didn't know this woman or why she needed this so bad. It didn't matter. She had need and Sheila could fulfill it. Her hips started to rock back and forth as the cock stroked in and out. Sheila varied the speed and intensity of the strokes. She listened to Bethany's responses and found that faster and harder were what she wanted. Soon Sheila was working up a sweat as she pounded that pussy as hard as she could.

"Yes, so easy even a man could do it!" Sheila amused herself with that thought.

Turns out, Bethany was a screamer. She was loudly announcing to the entire planet just how good the cock felt and how Sheila was hitting just the right spot and how much she loved getting fucked by a woman. She demanded Sheila slam her harder and faster.

"Damn! I'm going as hard and as fast as I can!" Sheila thought. "This is just hard work! I hope she comes soon, I don't know how much longer I can keep this up."

Bethany's vocalizations were drawing attention. Cat calls and encouragements were being shouted from the surrounding females. It was beginning to sound like the opening act, when Daphne was showing her off.

Sheila legs were getting tired. Finally Bethany screamed louder than ever. She jerked and juked so wildly, Sheila was afraid something was wrong. The orgasm seemed to drain her. Bethany got quiet, Sheila sat back on her haunches withdrawing from her. Then Bethany flopped over on her side with her eyes closed, breathing deeply.

Mom came back close to the bed, reached out her hand to take Sheila's, and guided her up and off of the bed.

"Don't worry about her. She's OK. She's like that after a hard cum. Others will look after her. What do you want to do now?"

"I'm exhausted. If Jill is ready, I'd be happy to go home and sleep. Otherwise, just find me someplace to lie down."

"I'll find Jill. I'm sure she is ready to take you."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When they got home, Jill and Sheila showered together. Jill teased her a little, but neither was serious. Sheila was definitely too tired for any more sex. Sheila got into her bed and Jill snuggled in after her.

"So, tell me about tonight" Jill asked.

"It was wonderful. So many new things. Sex with other women is unbelievable. Why are so many people against it? It really opened my eyes to see there is a whole other side to sex.

I still don't understand exactly where you and Mom are guiding me to. The Mary experience broke down all of my resistance, or should I say inhibitions. Since then, I gave Mike my ass and learned I love anal. We did it in a group. Tonight I did lesbian in public. I know there is more, but you guys are being secretive and won't tell me the next step. You keep saying that I already know it, but I don't. Why won't you just tell me?"

Jill ran her hand down Sheila's cheek.

"You do know. You just haven't let yourself see it. Think about all the things Mom has told you about herself and about the Mary experience. This is one of the last major stops on the road to Magdalene. But you must choose this on your own. I can't help you with this. You have to see it, and understand it, and choose it all by yourself. Sleep on it. Maybe it will come to you."

Jill got out of Sheila's bed.

"Good night. Sleep well." With that she went to her own bed and climbed in with her husband, Mike.

Sheila started to drift off to sleep. She was in that half-sleep, half-awake twilight. She was thinking about the talks she had with Mom. Everything she had learned and all that she had experienced since she came to the House of Love.

She was just about to drift off into real slumber when it happened. The bolt of lightning finally struck. The epiphany!

"I understand." She knew the phone call she had to make.

*****

Coming: The road to Magdalene continues, a long, hard, straight stretch.

I encourage your comments, and your votes. Thank you. If you contact me through Lit, I answer all emails. Share your experiences, give story line suggestions, I appreciate them all. TSM

12