House of Mei Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,078 Followers

"He is Mei Ti Kin's uncle," Jimmy said as Mei Lon Soo brought them their beverages. At the table, she plunged the tea basket into the kettle of hot water, then poured a little into a white cup for Jimmy's approval.

"A little longer, please," Jimmy asked and she plunged the basket a few more times, then poured a little more into the cup. Jimmy nodded his approval.

"You know what you want?" she asked.

"You order," Nina told Jimmy. "I don't understand any of this stuff."

Jimmy ordered the Sum Don Chuuk, with shrimp and Mei Lon Soo smiled and nodded in approval.

"I make special for you," Mei Tin Dae yelled from the kitchen door.

"Many thanks," Jimmy called back.

Mei Lon Soo brought out several small bowls, some held liquid, some held spiced vegetables, and some held vegetables in rice. Patiently, she showed Nina the order she was to eat the dishes.

"We are warming up our palate for the main meal," Jimmy explained to Nina.

Right before Mei Lon Soo brought out the main dish, Nina ran to the restroom. Jimmy could see Mei Tin Dae pushing Mei Lon Soo toward his table. The girl said something, then nodded and approached Jimmy.

"I told my father you are on date, romantic evening but he says give you my phone number," she said.

With that, she slipped a scrap of paper to Jimmy. Jimmy quickly put the paper into his pocket just as Nina scurried back.

"This is so good," Nina squeaked then looked on with real interest as Mei Lon Soo brought out a large, heavy stone bowl that was hissing and sizzling.

"Careful, is very very hot," she warned Nina. "Take a little, put into bowl and eat, then get more."

She giggled and winked a Nina.

"Be sure leave a little for your lover, eh?" she suggested and Nina's face went crimson.

Jimmy laughed and showed Nina how to scrape along the sides, to get at the rice that had adhered to the sides of the searing hot bowl.

"You do it; I just know I'll burn myself," Nina said.

She had to nod in agreement; the meal was delicious.

After the meal, Jimmy took her to a Marble Slab Creamery for an ice cream cone and they walked through the mall just as some of the stores were beginning to close.

He drove her back to the women's dorm and kissed her good night. But even as he jammed his tongue into her mouth, tasting her strawberry ice cream, Jimmy was thinking of Mei Lon Soo. Or April Davidson, Gao Emi.

"We better stop," Nina squeaked as Jimmy's hand travelled from her small breast to her crotch.

"You're right; it's just our first date," Jimmy agreed.

Neil wanted all the details when Jimmy returned.

"Kind of boring, you know?" Jimmy said. "I mean, she could only get the first eight inches of my cock in her throat. Thank God, her roommate? This gorgeous blonde with gigantic tits? Anyway, she comes in, shows Nina how to swallow all fourteen inches, then we have a three way. Anal sure is messy though. You don't mind, I'm going to wash their shit off my cock."

"Aw your ass," Neil said and Jimmy shrugged.

He remembered to pull Mei Lon Soo's phone number out of his pants pocket before shoving the khakis into his laundry bag.

Jimmy did not call Mei Lon Soo the following day. He'd heard Mei Ul Jon telling another table that Saturdays were their busiest day. He called her on Sunday and they chatted for a few moments. But Neil was rudely eavesdropping and making no attempt to disguise his eavesdropping.

"May I call you back in just a few minutes?" Jimmy asked, face dark with anger.

""That is fine," Mei Lon Soo agreed.

What language is that?" Neil asked as Jimmy ended the call. "'Bing Bong Gow,' what the fuck are you saying anyway?"

"It's none of your fucking business, ass wipe," Jimmy spat, his patience with the rude, overbearing lout at the breaking point.

He went outside, got into his truck and again called Mei Lon Soo.

The restaurant was closed on Sundays and Mondays; Mei Lon Soo spent Saturday night in her old room at her parents' home and Sunday with her family. But Mondays were her day to do with as she pleased.

"Well, uh, there's this Italian restaurant, Geno's?" Jimmy suggested.

"Pick me up at the Sorority house," Mei Lon Soo said.

So Jimmy drove to the mall again and bought himself a pair of black slacks and a nice button down shirt.

"Nina know about Bing Bong Chow?" Neil sneered as Jimmy returned with his new purchases.

"Yeah; she's joining us; we're having a three-way," Jimmy said. "Hey Neil, instead of worrying all about my social life, why don't you try getting one of your own?"

Classes were grueling that Monday. Mei Ti Kin, obviously still smarting over Jimmy's strike, even though he'd been the one to demand it, found much to criticize in Jimmy's performance.

Over a heaping plate of spaghetti, Jimmy made that comment to Mei Lon Soo. She smirked at the mention of her cousin's name.

"He is a bully," she told Jimmy.

Then her face darkened.

"And he is hands, like the octopus," she continued.

Jimmy listened as she angrily told him of more than one occasion when Mei Ti Kin tried to grab her, touch her where no cousin should touch another cousin.

Then she laughed.

"He try that with Mei Ul Jon," she smiled. Mei Ti Kin? He is only First Dan, first black belt. Mei Ul Jon? She is Fifth Dan, fifth degree. He put his hand on her..."

She blushed hotly and pointed to her rear end and Jimmy nodded his understanding.

"...and she gave him and punch to his crotch he will remember for the rest of his life," Mei Lon Soo smirked.

"He put his hands on her?" Jimmy asked. "But she is so young, too young for..."

"She is seventeen; she will be eighteen a month after I turn twenty one," Mei Lon Soo corrected Jimmy.

Jimmy blinked at that information.

"You have met our father; he is small man," Mei Lon Soo smiled. "But you have not met our mother. I am giant to her."

Jimmy laughed at this; Mei Lon Soo had admitted she was barely five feet tall.

As it was a school night, they agreed to call it a night after they walked through the quadrangle. Jimmy walked her to her sorority house and gave her a chaste kiss at the door.

"Ooh, Soo!" one of Mei Lon Soo's sisters called out when Mei Lon Soo entered the house. "He's cute!"

"He is very nice," Mei Lon Soo admitted.

Then she went to her room, which she shared with two other girls.

Becky entered the room, fresh from her shower.

"Hey! So? How'd it go?" Becky asked, dropping the towel she'd had wrapped around her curvy body to the floor.

Mei Lon Soo looked at Becky's large breasts, with the light brown nipples, Becky's slightly pudgy belly, and her thick forest of blonde curls. Becky turned to dig something out of her dresser and Mei Lon Soo looked at Becky's full buttocks, her light brown anus, and a thin sliver of pink that peeked out of the blonde curls.

"He is very nice," Mei Lon Soo answered.

"This is the white guy that talks Korean, right," Becky asked and sat down on her bed, tube of lotion in her hand.

Mei Lon Soo watched as Becky smeared the lotion all over her luscious body and described Jimmy and described Geno's.

"I wish Trish would learn, not everyone is freezing like she is," Becky complained, fanning herself.

The movements made her large breasts jostle and jiggle and Mei Lon Soo watched.

"Hey! Girl? What up?" Andrea, their other roommate, another blonde asked.

"He was very nice, took her to Geno's, go tell Trish turn the heater down," Becky answered.

"I must shower," Mei Lon Soo declared as Andrea stripped down to just bra and panties.

"She's the chapter president," Andrea reminded Becky. "It's her heater and what she says goes."

To her great relief, the shower was available and Mei Lon Soo securely locked the door, then stripped out of her clothing.

She saw Becky's shampoo and conditioner; the girl was lucky Peggy or Trish had not found this. There was a strict rule about leaving personal items in the common areas.

But first, Mei Lon Soo inhaled deeply of the shampoo, smelling Becky's scent.

Under the warm spray, she masturbated, rubbing her fingers up and down her small slit, then finding her bud ready.

With her under hand, she roughly, cruelly pinched and twisted her nipples.

"Ah!" she quietly gasped in orgasm, then leaned against the shower wall.

"But Jimmy is very nice boy," she told herself and showered quickly.

Whatever the cafeteria was serving for lunch that Thursday smelled rancid and Jimmy called House Of Mei restaurant.

Are you open for lunch?" he asked in Korean when Mei Ul Jon answered the telephone.

"Yes, no reservation needed; that is only for dinner," she answered in Korean.

Having no other classes until the following morning, Jimmy drove to the restaurant and parked.

"Bergeron Jimmy!" Mei Ul Jon smiled widely when he entered.

Mei Lon Soo stumbled slightly when she saw Jimmy. Then she smiled and greeted him with a soft kiss.

"No, no, you come here, you help," Mei Tin Dae insisted before Jimmy could order.

"But I am hungry for lunch," Jimmy insisted.

"We eat, we eat," the man assured Jimmy.

In the kitchen, Jimmy was introduced to Mei Ul Lon, the matriarch and had to smile. The woman was barely four feet tall and had to crane her head to peer at Jimmy's face.

Then she barked orders to the three other family members.

Jimmy did eat, in between learning to cook, being ordered to clean by Mei Ul Lon and being teased by Mei Tin Dae.

"Tiny woman tell you what to do?" he teased, in English.

"What he say?" Mei Ul Lon asked in Korean, fixing her husband with a steely glare.

"He says I am to listen to you, you are wise woman," Jimmy lied and she then fixed Jimmy with a steely glare.

"Ow!" Jimmy yelped when she slapped him, quite hard, on his buttock, then barked more orders.

"That is for telling untruth," she snapped.

"Yes, Mei Ul Lon," Jimmy said and hustled to ladle some soup into a bowl for Mei Lon Soo.

Behind his back, the tiny woman smiled and nodded to her daughter.

Then at four o'clock, Mei Ul Jon locked the front door and the family sat at one of the tables and ate their dinner. Jimmy was ordered to sit between Mei Lon Soo and Mei Ul Jon.

"Bet you won't come back for lunch," Mei Ul Jon laughed. "Thought you'd get a bite and run, eh?"

"What she say?" Mei Ul Lon demanded, as her daughter had said this in English. "Eh? What you say?"

Jimmy did not want another slap to his buttock. For such a small woman, she delivered a hard whack. Jimmy was sure his buttock still had her handprint.

"No ma'am, you tell her," Jimmy ordered Mei Ul Jon.

Mei Ul Jon did and Mei Ul Lon laughed a happy laugh.

At five o'clock, the dining area was cleaned; Mei Tin Dae even crawled under the tables to make sure there were no errant silverware or food items, then Mei Ul Jon unlocked the door.

Jimmy had no chance to escape; Mei Ul Lon grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him back into the kitchen.

"I do not work here," he protested.

She just barked orders and Jimmy found himself washing the dishes from their dinner.

"Sum Dom Chuuk, Beef," Mei Lon Soo called out and Jimmy looked around.

"They are not here, come on, Sum Dom Chuuk," Mei Lon Soo ordered, pointing at Jimmy. "Let's go."

He did his best to prepare the meal's dishes. Mei Lon Soo, instead of assisting, simply barked that he should hurry.

"They are waiting; they are hungry," she snapped.

Just as Jimmy pulled the stone bowl from the searing hot oven, a side door opened, and Mei Tin Dae exited, buttoning his trousers. A few seconds later, Mei Ul Lon exited, smoothing down her dress.

"Where were you?" Jimmy snapped, exasperated. "I had an order for Sum Dom Chuuk and had to make it myself!"

"And?" Mei Ul Lon asked, unblinking.

"Drive me to my Sorority house?" Mei Lon Soo asked as Mei Ul Jon locked the door behind their last customers.

"You did very well," Mei Ul Lon said. "You come back tomorrow."

"Mei Ul Lon, I am student at College," Jimmy protested.

"So? Mei Lon Soo is student, Mei Ul Jon is student; they work here, you work here," the woman shrugged.

On the ride to the Sorority House, Jimmy did let Mei Lon Soo know he had two classes that were after twelve o'clock; he would not be there to help at the restaurant. She simply smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

At her door, Mei Lon Soo kissed Jimmy, sucking his tongue out and lightly biting on it. But when he reached to cup her small breast, she broke the kiss and quickly entered the house.

"Dude, where were you?" Neil asked when a weary Jimmy entered their room.

"I was at Nun Yo Bidness," Jimmy said. "Why? Where were you? In here, sitting on your ass, doing nothing?"

Jimmy met Nina outside at the bus stop that would take them to the Arena and asked her if she'd like to go to a Chinese restaurant he'd heard April Davidson talking about.

"You sure do like that Chinese stuff, huh?" Nina smiled.

Jimmy had gone to the laundromat on Wednesday so was able to dress nicely for the date. Jimmy ignored Neil's demands to know where he was going.

Jimmy picked Nina up in front of her dorm and drove them to the restaurant.

He overheard the waiter speaking in Mandarin to the cashier, so when the waiter came to take their order, Jimmy greeted him in Mandarin.

Nina's eyes opened almost as wide as the waiter's eyes.

"You know Chinese too?" Nina squeaked.

"I am studying it right now," Jimmy admitted.

After dinner, Nina suggested a movie she'd heard about from her roommate. Jimmy sat through what had to be the worst movie he'd ever seen, but Nina kept sighing at the love scenes.

Outside of her dorm, Nina asked Jimmy to park along the side of the building that had no windows.

After a fairly intense make out session, she admitted it was her time of the month.

Before Jimmy could say anything, before he could let Nina know he had not expected sex, she unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out and sucked the head for a moment.

Jimmy's protests died in his throat as Nina sucked and licked his cock, then sank her head down until she had all of his seven inches in her mouth and throat.

"I'm about to..." Jimmy warned and Nina pulled her mouth off, took a handkerchief out of her purse and stroked him into the handkerchief until he spurted hotly.

"Sorry; hate the way that stuff tastes," Nina admitted, then kissed Jimmy and got out of the truck.

With a wave, she ran to the doors of the dorm.

Saturday morning, Jimmy dressed in comfortable clothing that he didn't mind if they got dirty and drove to House Of Mei. He knocked on the door and Mei Ul Jon let him in. She smiled and gave him a quick hug. Mei Lon Soo gave her sister a little glare, then kissed Jimmy softly.

"Where you were?" Mei Ul Lon yelled at him when he entered the kitchen.

"I had classes, then I studied," Jimmy said, not telling them about his date with Nina.

"And we were busy, very busy here," Mei Ul Lon yelled.

"Mei Ul Lon, I will work here on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, but I must have my Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for classes," Jimmy stated firmly.

The tiny woman glared at him silently, then with a grimace, nodded consent.

"You will be lawyer," Mei Tin Dae whispered in English. "No one argue with her and win."

"What you say? What he say?" Mei Ul Lon shrilled, slapping her husband.

Jimmy found something to do while husband and wife 'argued' with each other. Their argument ended when Mei Tin Dae bent and kissed her and whispered his love for her.

"One day," Mei Ul Lon threatened. "One day, I learn English, but I not tell you. Then I catch you in big untrue."

Jimmy found out Mei Ul Jon had told the customers the truth; they were slammed from the start of the business day until Mei Ul Jon locked the door after their last customer.

Jimmy was nearly comatose on his feet after finally taking the last load of dishes from the stainless steel appliance.

"We live at Twenty four seventeen Brighton," Mei Ul Lon said. "You come for lunch tomorrow.

"Yes ma'am," Jimmy mumbled in English.

"He says he will be there," Mei Ul Jon translated, grinning at Jimmy's exhaustion.

Jimmy didn't know how he drove back to the dorm, but he did. He usually took the stairs; the ancient elevators were far too slow. But tonight, he had no strength to walk up to the fourth floor.

He ignored Neil's comments and questions and fell asleep the moment he lay down.

At nine thirty Sunday morning, Jimmy woke up, showered and shaved, dressed in one of his nicer pull over shirts and his khaki slacks, then went and had breakfast.

A local supermarket sold him a nice floral arrangement and a cheap vase. Donna would have been proud of him, remembering to bring something for his girlfriend's mother.

Then Jimmy called Mei Lon Soo and found out that he was expected there at eleven thirty. He confirmed the address and drove from the supermarket's parking lot to the neighborhood.

The houses were all small houses, many of them looking identical to other houses. All of the houses looked clean, well maintained. But with six to eight inches of snow covering roof and lawn, almost any house would look neat.

He recognized the minivan he'd seen parked next to the dumpster outside of House Of Mei and knew he had the right house.

"For me? Bergeron Jimmy, you shouldn't have!" Mei Ul Jon cried out when she opened the door and saw the flowers.

"You're not funny; they're for me," Mei Lon Soo snapped, shoving her sister away. "And he's for me too."

"Uh, actually, they're for your mother," Jimmy said.

"Wait a minute," Mei Lon Soo protested, smile on her lips. "My mother gets flowers before I do?"

Mei Ul Lon protested and complained, but smiled and put the flowers in the center of the table.

Then they chattered while everyone gathered in the kitchen to help prepare the meal.

"Mei Ti Kin?" Mei Ul Jon laughed. "He teach you?"

"Uh, actually, I already know everything he's showing the class," Jimmy admitted.

"He show you..." Mei Ul Jon asked and performed a quick flying crescent and reverse crescent kick.

She managed both crescent and reverse crescent before her feet hit the ground again.

"Not in kitchen; you two want do that, go in garage," Mei Tin Dae barked.

Mei Ul Jon grabbed Jimmy's hand and pulled him toward the garage.

"No, no, you stay, you help our mother and father," Mei Ul Jon giggled to her older sister.

"Oh, no, I am not leaving you alone with him," Mei Lon Soo said through gritted teeth.

"No one go anywhere, you help cook," Mei Ul Lon ordered.

During the meal, the Mei family learned more about Jimmy Bergeron and all expressed their sympathies over the loss of his father.

"You are lucky to have older sister," Mei Ul Jon said sincerely.

"This is delicious," Jimmy complimented and the Mei family laughed.

"This is everything we did not serve during week," Mei Lon Soo admitted. "Tomorrow, my mother will go to market and buy for the week ahead."

After lunch, Mei Ul Jon, with Mei Lon Soo tagging along, took Jimmy into the garage, which had been converted to a gymnasium of sorts.

"And..." Mei Ul Jon said and gave a heavy bag a spinning heel strike.

The bag had to weigh at least fifty pounds, but Mei Ul Jon's kick caused it to swing to almost reach the ceiling.

She showed off her skills a little bit, then showed Jimmy her forms and walked him through them.

And again she showed him the crescent reverse crescent kick she'd performed earlier. Jimmy attempted it and she nodded in approval. Jimmy had not managed to do it as quickly, or travel as far as she had, and even stumbled when his feet hit the floor. But he had attempted it.

And again," she said, showing him a form and nodded as he performed.

"Now, show me what Mei Ti Kin has shown you," she asked.

Jimmy did and both Mei Lon Soo and Mei Ul Jon tried to hide their laughter.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,078 Followers