House of Nameless Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

"I, Hilliscenia, pledge myself to the House of Nameless. I will friend with the Fhay, offer to the House my skills, and will watch over the Lord's children with love and care." She says.

"I accept you, Hilliscenia, in the House of Nameless. Take root and be at peace." Nameless says. "I name you Passion."

Her body trembles as a wave of pleasure visible rocks it. She staggers several yards before leaping into the air a couple of meters. As her feet touch the ground she is transformed back into the Grand Oak of her true self. Aqua shimmers in standing next to him.

"Interesting choice." She comments.

"It's all she's ever searched for so don't go reading into it." Nameless says turning away from the Goddess.

"You don't want to have a chat?" Aqua asks scooting to fall in step beside him.

"I have a dozen things to do and if I don't eat food soon, I am going to rip someone's soul out. Feel like volunteering for that?" Nameless hisses as he starts back over the bridge.

He passes Enigmus still holding the arch-demoness and waves for them to follow. Pulling three platters of fist from the coolie box he calls mentally to Scelene to tell Strike to head into town for venison. Ribs, steaks, roasts, what ever he can lay his hands on. Nameless shoves sushi is his mouth between sliding a large chair and tables around.

"Prizma! Go get Golithid." Nameless barks.

Most eyes just watch in frightened confusion. Platters at the side table and he grabs two bottles of wine. Cutting the top off the first and drinking generously. He points at a spot on the floor for Enigmus to put the winged bitch. She still looks sullen and passive towards him.

"What were you hoping to gain by challenging me?" He asks taking a seat.

"Power." She answers softly.

"And your House could think of no other way?" He asks popping another piece of sushi.

"I am my House!" She growls, "Your Huntress have killed many. The former Lord brokered deals to other Lords and when he couldn't deliver, they stripped the House bare. Lucifer pitied my lot and offered to give me a chance to win my place in the Court of Houses." She rattles.

"The fucker. Always a shine heel." Nameless mutters. "Was it his suggestion to face me nude?"

"Monkeys can't think when boobies are in their face, were his exact words." she says.

"What skills, other those granted all women, do you have? If those are all you have I won't discard you. Tight ass like your's would be most pleasing to my Gladiator." He says downing more wine.

"I'd rather be executed." She hisses.

"So monkey fucking it is." Nameless says raising his bottle.

"I didn't... You claimed me! Why not take what is yours?" She complains.

"You still haven't given me your name or the name of you House. As to claiming you, I have devoted women and Huntress that enjoy my company and I give them great pleasures. Just offer yourself is in no way going to garner my attentions. My Huntress please me and I return my pleasure to them sexually. The other women that hold my affections gave their hearts along with the flesh and I share with them in kind. They have been so openly loving, a number of them requested they bare one of my children. I love them dearly and have been honored to fulfill their desires. Compared to that, you are little more than a cum catcher." Nameless says before emptying the first wine bottle.

Prizma steps from the ether dropping the Imp at his feet.

"You haz want of me?" It asks groveling on the floor.

"Silence. House and Name, Demoness?" He asks sternly.

"Oclianu, last of the fallen House Treinklore." She says.

"Oclianu, would you join this House properly if offered?" Nameless asks starting to get a little wood.

"You have no want or need of me beyond toy for you Champion. Without the promise of reward, I can find no desire to join this house. Kill me and be done with it." Oclianu says defeated.

"To be expected. You are a prisoner of your own ignorance. If that is your answer, stand proudly. Face your destruction with dignity." Nameless says standing up himself.

Oclianu stands bracing for the painful cleave of the Champions weapon. He man handles her into position. He walks to stand in front of her and meet her gaze. His eyes are scarier than dark Lords. The fury in them mixed with cunning and power. His scent bringing a notable rise to her nipples as he just stares into her eyes. The white hot pain is complete and then gone. She is not dead.

"You will witness this House. I will keep you guarded until I feel you have looked beyond your limitations. Golithid! You will keep this guest clean. If I so much as see a speck of dust on her, I will grind you into raw pain. You will live in agony." Nameless says reaching out and lifting her petrified form easily.

"Yes, Lord." The Imp whimpers.

"Nameless, why have you done this?" Scelene asks as she steps in the room.

"Killing her would have been pointless. I don't waste opportunities when they make themselves available." Nameless says.

"She doesn't understand. Truthfully, I'm confused as well." Scelene says.

"Good, the lesson isn't lost. Golithid, silk clothes, get to dusting." Nameless says setting her in the arch of the southern facing windows.

"Our Champion needs pleasurable company. Please see to that Scelene." Nameless says stepping back to the armchair and gobbling more sushi.

"Lord, it not necessary." Enigmus says.

"Be calm, Enigmus. Not with her. She will find you some nice hot blooded pussy that wants to fuck. Two or three?" Nameless asks opening the second bottle.

"Two." He says flatly.

"Nameless, what the fuck?" Valkyrie says walking in the room.

"Don't start! I've had a twisted fucking day. I'll strip you naked and dildo rape you cross eyed if you piss me off. Just fair warning." Nameless says turning up the bottle.

"You turned this Demon to stone! What kinda items you packing these days?" Val asks bewildered.

"Powerful ones." Nameless says, "Yes, my Huntress? Is there something you wish to ask?" Nameless says sitting in the arm chair.

"What about settling with the arena?" Prizma asks.

"Nothing was wagered so there is nothing to settle. She never voiced a House or challenge. As such, she attacked and I defended myself. As the defeated, what I do with her is not for the arena to decide or even need to know. How are your Oracle? Did the arena unsettle them?" Nameless asks.

"Their twice as horny as we are!" Prizma yelps.

"Cause I tossed around this twit in her need for a pissing contest?" Nameless asks.

"Yeah. It was very arousing seeing the display of your power and skill." Prizma purrs.

"Gather your sisters and wait for me in the Oracle Chamber." He says dismissing her.

"Oracle?" Valkyrie inquires.

"Strip her and bring her with you." Nameless says pushing Val into Prizma's grasp.

"But... but..." Val stammers as Prizma pulls her from the room.

"What is it Nix?" Nameless asks looking over at where she's trying to stay out of sight.

"You're running kinda high on the power right now. How are you feeling?" Nix asks stepping out from the shadows at the stairwell.

"I'm hungry and can't slow down my mind. I have been waning down the feral but it isn't going into the vessel properly." Nameless says.

"Probably because it's full." She says pointing up at the crystal tree.

"Oh shit!" He says looking at the crystal tree seeing that it's holding all that it can.

"What will you do?" Nix asks.

He steps in front of the petrified Demoness, "Pity you aren't past of my house. Golithid!"

It scurries out cowering, "Lord?"

Nameless has a thought most evil. He pours power into the little Imp. He dumps knowledge and enhances the little creatures body. Nameless made him taller, smarter, and imparting to it a few spells to use to keep the Arch-Demoness safe. His head clears and the hunger relents.

"You are now, Lore. Will you serve?" Nameless asks.

"I will serve. You'll be less of an asshole about the speck of dust thing?" Lore asks.

"I will be a little more lenient." Nameless says.

"What have you done?" Nix says.

"Enhanced a House Guardian. I guess I am going to have to start enchanting other useful do-dads to burn off the extra from now on. And you Ms. Oclianu are one of my top projects." Nameless says.

"You sure this is a good idea?" Nix asks.

"Sure you don't wanna chat now?" Aqua asks.

"You were going to warn me my vessel was getting full and the faith of my house has jumped because I am a powerful badass?" Nameless says turning and stare Aqua down.

"Something like that." Aqua admits.

"Has anything I've gone endangered my kids?" Nameless asks.

"Well, no." Aqua answers.

"Then thanks for stopping in and checking up on me. If something goes to tilted, I feel much better that you are out there keeping as eye on me." Nameless says.

"You're unbelievable." Nix says watching Aqua smirking as she fades away.

"This from the girl that wants to get frisky with my maid." Nameless says heading for the Oracle chamber.

"You're not going to frisky with her." Nix says following him.

"You really haven't been paying attention, have you?" Nameless says stepping into the chamber. "Huntress hold your oracle tenderly. Caress her, kiss her neck."

The huntress step towards their oracle and take them in their arms. The petting is nice but when he unleashes the chains, the holding becomes passionate, and moaning erupts. Valkyrie hisses seeing girls getting it on with other girls. Nameless grins as he plows a big dildo in her wanting pussy. Her moans are quick to jump in volume over the others as she grunts and waggles her ass to get it deeper from a position on all fours.

"Why are you doing this?" Nix asks.

"I interrupted them earlier and the Huntress earned it. Val is just along for the ride cause the woman can't seem to get her head wrapped around the idea of multiple fuck buddies." Nameless says pouring a trickle of feral into the chains to amp the pleasure. Within twenty thrusts all of them are quivering puddles.

"It's hardly you though." Nix says.

"Right, and for them it doesn't need to be. With you and Crys and the others in the Harem it needs to be more. The sex is only flesh, what does it for you is feeling the emotional connection. TO know that I want to make you feel so good that your body weeps orgasms in joy." He say caressing her cheek making her shudder in a little release. "I'll get to giving you the real stuff later."

"You evil sex god. Kiss me and stuff one of those things in." Nix breaths almost panting.

He pulls her in his arms and kisses her passionately. Her melts for a moment then the chain pushes deep and she orgasms like a waterfall. Laying her next to the quivering Val he can only smile.

Stillet hisses at him and he laughs.

"You're not doing that to me." She says drawing a weapon.

"You're paranoid. Wouldn't think of doing that to you ever. You have Strike. What more could you need?" Nameless says heading for the kitchen.

"Some of those chains." She mumbles.

"Why? Doesn't he rock your boat so hard you spend twenty minutes trying to catch your breath before you'll let him get his swurve on some more? Don't need chains when you got skill like that." Nameless says.

"Well yeah but only three times a night." Stillet says.

"What? You're complaining?" He asks.

"I want more than that." She says, "He could do more with chains like those."

Nameless holds his tongue when he sees Strike crossing the bridge. Strike grins like a banshee as he hangs a knocker on the door. It's a portable magic room. Hang it on a door and knock the code so when it opens a magic room that you put things in is there. Regardless of door it is always the same room. When Strike opens the door many smells of BBQ and roast fill the kitchen.

"Let's start the celebration!" Strike announces loudly.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers
12