House of Payne

Story Info
A pet is naughty.
858 words
4.13
14.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forgive me Mistress, but i have sinned."

"And what sins has My pet committed?"

"Mistress's pet has touched itself without permission."

"And what else?"

"Mistress's pet has brought itself to orgasm several times."

"Is that all?"

"No Mistress. Your pet has also done all of this while buggering itself."

"I see. Pet has been very naughty then hasn't it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Pet will have to be punished for it's sins. Now bend over, and flip up your skirt, and pull down your knickers."

"Yes Mistress."

"At least pet has shaven recently."

"Yes Mistress."

"Quiet! I did not say you may speak. Or must I plug that useless hole? ... Well!?"

"If it should please Mistress."

"Now, for the sin of touching that little boy clit, thirty. Count them out pet."

Whack!

"One."

Whack!

"Two."

Whack!

"Three."

Whack!

"Four."

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Five, six, seven, eight." I delivered blow after blow and he kept count precisely. I was please with him, but still cross that he had broken so many rules. So the punishment must continue.

WHACK!

"Thirty. Thank you Mistress, pet deserves to be punished."

"Yes, pet does. And for the orgasms, how many times?"

"Two."

"Are you lying to Me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"How many times!?"

"Seven Mistress."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Get on your knees, and cum, seven times into the cup."

"Yes Mistress." I watched as he jerked his cock, and came repeatedly into the cup, after the first two I could tell they got more and more painful, and the amount became less and less. But as a good pet should, he followed My command.

"Good pet." I cooed to him as I put his shrinking cock into it's chastity cage. He whimpered as I touched him.

"Please Mistress, please do not cage me." He pleaded.

"But I must, pet has proven that it can not stop itself from touching it's dirty bits and being naughty."

"Yes Mistress." I slapped him hard across the face.

"Has pet forgotten?"

"No Mistress, thank you Mistress for caging pet's pathetic fuck toy." he said.

"Good. Now, it seems there are two sins left. One, the fact that pet buggered itself. And two the fact that pet tried to lie to it's Mistress. Does pet like to bugger itself?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, show Mistress." I said as I pointed to a large dildo on a metal pole.

"Yes Mistress." He crawled to it, and backed his arse onto it.

"All the way pet."

"Yes Mistress." He pushed it all the way up his bum, and I turned it on. It began to vibrate, and rotate deep inside his arse as it pumped in and out. He started to arch his back, and buck up against it, losing himself in the pleasure of being filled. I turned it up, and made it fuck him faster.

"That's it."

"Thank you Mistress." He moaned.

"Does pet like that? Is pet enjoying the feeling of being fucked in it's dirty little pussy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Does pet want to cum?" I said as I noticed his restrained cock strain against it's bond.

"Yes Mistress, please let pet cum." He begged.

"No. Pet may not." I let the machine fuck him for an hour, until the cum was oozing out of his cock without his will, and he was whimpering and moaning, and pleaded for sexual release.

"Lick up that mess." I said as I pointed to the cum on the floor.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress." He said before he licked up his mess.

"How does pets arse feel?"

"Empty, Mistress."

"Awe, can't have that." I said as I pushed in a larger than the dildo was anal plug. "How about now?"

"Complete, Mistress." He said through his teeth.

"Good. Now, drink the cup."

"Yes Mistress." He said before he gulped down his own cum.

"Now, for lying to me, put your feet up." I said, and he obeyed. And was rewarded with eight slaps of a cane in the arch of each foot.

"Thank you Mistress for punishing your unworthy pet."

"What am I going to do with a pet that does not obey Me? That deliberately does things it knows will anger Me?" He looked down in shame. "To the box."

"Yes Mistress."

The box was just that, a box with holes cut out at either end, one for the head, the other for the bum. It was located in the 'front' part of the dungeon and used for naughty little pets, so that anyone else who happened to walk by might make use of the naughty pets holes. Pets were always blindfolded so they could never know who or when they would be used, just that they would be. Once he was locked into place, and blindfolded, I walked in front of him, and pushed my arse to his mouth.

"Tongue fuck My arse!" I demanded, and he complied. "That's it, make Me cum, and taste My arse." I let his tongue fuck my arse for several minutes until I had cum more than once, then I turned and spit on his face, and walked away.

To be continued.