House of Steel: Silenced Ch. 01

Story Info
A highway whore is kidnapped.
3k words
4.02
64.3k
19
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is fiction. I do not approve of rape in any shape, form or situation.*

The sun was just setting on the horizon. The sparse cars did little to help Sarah see her way. Eventually one pulled to the side of the road and she walked up to the window. A man in his early forties was driving. His hair was thinning and he wore a tweed jacket.

"Need a lift?" he asked.

Sarah nodded and got in the car. She was thankful the heater was on and she put her chilled fingers up to the vents as he got back on the road.

"So what's a pretty young thing like you doing out here?"

She hated small talk. It made the whole process worse.

"A hundred bucks a pop, fifty if you just want me to go down."

"That's a little expensive for a highway whore."

"Then pull the car over." Significance

Sarah was 19. She had narrow hips and firm 34C breasts. She knew what she was worth.

He pulled a fifty out of his wallet and handed it to Sarah. She noticed the picture of his wife and kids and felt ill. She took the money and unfastened his pants while he drove. She rubbed his cock until it was hard and then leaned over and took him into her mouth. He was salty and bitter. She gagged when he put his hand on the back of her head to push her down further. It wasn't the length or the smell that made her gag, she was use to it. She hated when they tried to face fuck her.

"Oh, yeah, you like that don't you. Yeah, suck on daddy's cock like a good girl. Suck it you little whore."

Less than two minutes later he was coming in her mouth and she got out when he pulled the car over.

Sarah decided to call it a day. She had enough money to buy dinner and rent a motel for the night. She was just a few minutes from the exit that would lead to a warm bath when a car pulled up beside her. The man inside was short and fat. Sarah told him she didn't need a lift but he waved five hundred dollar bills at her. Something didn't feel right but she liked the look of that money. If she saved it she could get a real apartment and then maybe a job would actually call her back. No one wanted to hire the homeless girl.

He asked her if she knew a private place he could park his car and they could finish their transaction. She took his money and said she did and then directed him to an old road no one used anymore. About a half a mile you could no longer be seen from the highway. He got out of the car and opened her door.

"Just bend over the seat there so I can go at you from behind."

She did and lifted her skirt while he pulled down her panties. She handed him a condom and was grateful he didn't put up a fuss. She wanted to kick him when he stood there examining her. He pumped a finger inside of her and played with her clit. She hated that the way he touched her turned her on but she couldn't help it. Her clit was sensitive and she could get wet from walking in jeans. Finally he pushed his cock inside of her. He was bigger than she had expected and she groaned as he filled her.

A few minutes later he pulled out and she felt him pressing against her ass. He was slow and careful but she still wanted to tell him to stop. Most of the time she could get away with it by saying that it cost extra for anal but with the money he laid down on her she knew she would have to suffer. When he was completely inside of her he gave her a moment to adjust to his size. His thrusts were slow at first but he was quick to pick up speed.

"No, God stop, it hurts. Please. It hurts." Sarah said as she tried to get up.

He slapped his hand down on her back to hold her down and he moved faster and harder. He rubbed her clit with his other hand and she cried. It seemed to go on forever and she could feel herself about to cum. She tried to push his hand away but he was too strong. She could feel him grow irritated the longer he went on.

"Damn it whore, cum!" He demanded.

She wanted to just to get it over with but the pain was too much. He came to the same conclusion and slowed his pace but it wasn't enough. She had been torn and every movement now was pure agony for her. He pulled out of her ass and slammed into her cunt. Finally she came and he struck her in the back of the head.

The blow left her disoriented until she smelled something odd and had a weird taste in her mouth. He was holding a cloth over her mouth and nose. She struggle in vain for a few seconds before darkness came.

Sarah woke to pain. Her wrists were held together by metal bands. She was lying naked on cement as someone beat her with a cane. She curled into a ball and begged for him to stop. When she screamed herself hoarse it finally stopped. She didn't try to move. Her position left her vulnerable when he came up to her and started fingering her most sensitive parts. At first she tried to stop him but she was too weak and quickly gave up. She tried to accept this pleasure no matter how bad it made her feel, it was better than the pain right now. She finally got a look at her abuser. It wasn't the same man she got in the car with. This man was tall and well built. He had chestnut brown hair and cold grey eyes. As his skilled hands worked over her clit her body grew hot from desire and shame. She cried softly for her weakness.

The room she was in was small. Cement blocks made up the walls and there was a large steel door. The only furnishings the room seemed to have were a chair, a metal bucket and a mirror.

Something was shoved inside of her and she screamed. It was big and hard and she quickly tried to push the man away. He was too strong and she was too weak. He fucked her with the cane while she bled and cried.

"Why are you crying? You know you like it. You're nothing but a whore giving it up for whoever wants it."

"No, please stop. I'll do anything just stop, it hurts."

The man stopped what he was doing but left the cane inside of her.

"Tell me you're a whore."

Sarah sobbed and said softly, "I'm a whore."

"How many cocks have you had inside of this hole, huh?"

He thrust the cane deeper into her cunt.

"I don't know," she sobbed.

"How about here? How many men have you

had fuck you in the ass?"

He shoved two fingers in her ass.

"Stop it!" Sarah screamed as he tore into her.

Before she could realize what was going on, the cane was pulled out of her and he was beating her again. She cried out as the cane came down over her legs, back, and arms.

"Answer the fucking question."

"I don't know."

He shoved his fingers so far down her throat she started gagging.

"Suck my fingers clean bitch."

She grimaced at the taste of blood, feces and her own juices but she sucked his fingers until they were clean.

"Yeah, you like sucking don't you. Do you even know how many cocks you sucked?"

"N-no."

"Whore," he said as he hit her with the cane again. "Rub your clit. Make yourself cum for me."

Sarah did as he asked and started gently rubbing her clit. She was in so much pain she couldn't block it out to focus on pleasuring herself.

"You've got two more minutes to cum before I beat the shit out of you."

She started rubbing her clit furiously and even stuck a finger inside of her cunt. It hurt if she tried to fuck herself but she could rub her G-spot without too much pain. Finally she came. She curled into a ball and cried. She couldn't believe she had just masturbated in front of this man.

Sarah hadn't expected the cane to come down on her again. She did everything he asked of her and still he beat her until she fell unconscious.

When she woke this time she was in what looked like a doctor's office on a metal table. She was still naked and the room was so cold she was shivering. Her wrists ached from where the metal bands had been earlier. The door opened and a man in his late thirties walked in. He was slim and had blond hair and thick glasses.

"Oh, you're awake. That's good. I'm Doc. We've had you X-rayed and while you're pretty banged up, nothing's broken. How do you feel?"

"Like I've been beaten and raped."

"Being negative isn't going to get you anywhere. Now I'm going to take some of your blood to run tests on. Just to make sure you're nice and healthy. Okay?"

"I want to go home."

"Sweetie, you are home."

"Do you know if you're infected with anything? HIV, hepatitis?"

"I don't think so."

"How long have you been selling your body?"

"Six months."

"Are you on any medication or drugs?"

"No."

She barely felt it when he stuck the needle in her vein. She didn't understand why someone who seemed so gentle would be working with those men.

"Are they going to kill me?"

"No, no, no. I know it seems like he's trying to kill you with that cane but it's actually really light weight so it hurts pretty badly but he's not doing anything too permanent. Anyway, why would they kill such a pretty girl like you? They only kill the ones who cause problems and you're not going to cause problems are you?"

"Will they let me go if I'm good?"

"No, but they'll treat you better."

He gently grabbed her ankle and she saw he was helping her into stirrups.

"What are you doing?"

"We're just doing a little PAP okay."

The instruments he used were freezing goose bumps broke out over her body. Her body burned with shame while he poked and prodded her. When he was done he left her legs in the stirrups and moved to her side. He rubbed around her breasts checking for any lumps.

"Alright you look good. Just one last thing before you go."

He rummaged through his desk drawers and pulled out a small silver object. He placed it against her clit and it started vibrating. Instantly she tried to get up and push him away.

"Please, no."

"Shhh. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not like them. I just like watching dirty sluts cum in my office. Now just relax and lie back otherwise I'm going to have to call Dean back in here."

She relaxed and quiet tears fell down her cheeks.

He put his thumb to her lips and said, "Open up and suck."

She came while sucking on his thumb and hardly struggled as the chloroform rag was placed over her mouth and nose.

Dean was sitting in a chair smoking in front of the door to her cell when Sarah woke. She was on the floor and scurried to the farthest corner from Dean. She hugged her knees to her chest in self defense of whatever pain he was planning to inflict on her.

Dean took a long drag from his cigarette and asked, "Are you going to behave or am I going to have to beat you some more?"

"Please don't hurt me."

"Come here."

Sarah started to stand and he said, "No, crawl."

She knelt and crawled over to him.

He handed her his cigarette and said, "Take this and put it out on your palm."

Sarah looked up at him, horrified, searching some ounce of mercy with in his cold, menacing eyes. Finding none she took the cigarette and held it near her palm. She took a deep breath but couldn't make herself do it. She tried again but still couldn't find the strength inside to burn herself. It didn't take long for Dean to get impatient. He kicked her onto her back and started hitting her with the cane on her stomach. When she turned on her side and held her knees to her chest protectively Dean started beating her back and the backs of her thighs.

He picked her up by her hair until she was kneeling. Her long chestnut hair stuck to her face from her tears and when he pulled her hair back she saw she was facing a mirror. Her face was red from crying and there were huge welts all over her body. She was naked and dirty.

The man knelt down behind her and gazed at her through the mirror. When Sarah looked away he said, "Don't look away. I want you to see yourself for what you truly are. What do you see?"

Sarah searched her mind trying to think of the right thing to say but came up empty.

"I don't know."

"I'm getting really tired of hearing that from you. Are you really that stupid?"

"No."

He struck the backs of her thighs with the cane.

"I think you're lying. Answer the question."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I'm stupid."

"A stupid what?"

"A stupid whore."

"That right. You're a stupid whore."

He cupped her breasts and toyed with her nipples which were already hard from the cold air in the room.

"Do you like having your nipple played with?" he whispered seductively in her ear.

When all she did was sniffle for a response he pinched and twisted her nipples between his fingers until she cried out.

"If you make me ask you again I'll start breaking bones."

"So-sometimes, if it's gentle."

He lowered his hands to her thighs and pulled them apart while he licked the curve of her ear. When his fingers found her clit she shuddered.

"Now I want you to look in the mirror and tell yourself that you like it."

"I like it."

"What do you like about it?"

"The way it feels."

When she didn't elaborate any further he tugged sharply on her hair.

"I like how my body gets hot and wet, how I lose all control when I cum."

She heard the sound of a zipper being

drawn and she looked behind her to see Dean pulling out his cock. She whimpered slightly as he pushed her forward and eased himself into her cunt. It surprised her to find that it didn't hurt. After he had raped her with the cane she thought she had been torn up a lot worse. She wondered how long she had been out for.

"Rub your clit and watch yourself while I fuck you."

She did as he commanded and watched as tears rolled down her cheeks even as her face grew flushed with desire. He was strong and forceful but he didn't hurt her and she hated herself for being turned on by her abuser. When she came he yelled at her to keep her eyes open and watch. She came twice more before he finally pulled out of her and forced her to swallow his cum.

She stayed as she was on all fours. He put his clothes back in order and opened the door to her cell. Four men walked in the room. Before she could get a good look at any of them her face was pushed into the floor and she could feel someone kneeling behind her. He shoved himself inside of her and she cried softly. It hurt but it was nowhere near how bad the cane had hurt. He pulled her hair like the reigns to a horse and rode her hard. She was too blinded by tears to see any of the men in the mirror and her hair was being held so tight she couldn't turn her head.

"Don't stop rubbing that clit, we know how much you want this."

"That's right, take it all you fucking whore."

"You're loving this aren't you, whore."

"You just want to be fucked."

The insults kept coming and a few of the men spat on her.

As soon as the first man was finished another took his place. She was also pulled away from the mirror while someone shoved his cock down her throat. She gagged as they choked her and she was forced to swallow every last drop of cum. Some fucked her in the ass and soon just lost count. She was so confused she didn't know how many men there were in the room anymore or how many times each fucked her. She came over and over again until her clit was so sensitive she was begging them to just let her stop. They refused and as soon as her fingers started to slow on her clit someone else had his fingers there to finish the job.

"Please, no more. I can't take coming anymore. Please, it hurts so much. Oh, God, Oh, I'm gonna cum. Ahhhh! No more. No more. Please, no more."

When the men were finally finished with her she lay limp on the floor, unable to move. Dean was the only one left in the room with her and he rolled her onto her stomach. The cum she hadn't been quick enough to swallow was caked over her cheeks and chin. He trailed his fingers down her thigh and then back up over her clit. She made a whimper that was more animal than human and he leaned in close to her ear.

"What are you?"

"A stupid whore." The words were barely more than a whisper but it was enough. Dean pulled something out of his pocket and showed it to her. It was a leather dog collar with a tag that read, 'Property of Dean Steel.' He slipped it around her neck.