House of Temptation Ch. 01

Story Info
Seducing a warlock.
2.8k words
3.98
21.5k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eve-l
eve-l
12 Followers

Introduction

In history there has been lots of persecution for individuals that were different, like witches and warlocks, meaning what people didn't understand, they tried to kill. The ruler of the day set up a group of hunters to track down and kill these types of groups. When the new world was discovered a lot headed for the new land. But there was still the "Creature Hunters" that just lived for what they did, and followed the trails to a new hunting ground. Demus Kouf, a great warlock, set up an Island in the northern part of this land, now known as Canada that was not widely used. He performed a great and old protection spell to cover the waters around this land so that no one without our special abilities from entering.

Demus's grandson Simon Kouf, now runs the island protecting and helping the residents of this Island. When Simon was young and foolish he took on a Hunter in the middle of a town but was defected and captured by the hunter. Simon was moved around a lot to use as bait to trap others like himself. A young girl about ten whose name is Terra took pity on him and kept sneaking him food. It took almost three years for his best friend, Michael Gray, a powerful warlock in his own right, to be able to track him down and set him free, but he couldn't of done it without Terra. Simon and Michael decided to take her home to the Island.

It has taken years for Simon and Michael to outfit his ancestral home, well more like a castle, to have portals to the outside world. The portals have the same magical properties as the spell that his grandfather set on the island. They set up a protection group of the strongest men to take these portals and keep tabs on the Hunters. They called themselves Infiltrators.

*

Chapter 1

Terra sits on the bed in her assigned room letting out a sigh of frustration about her encounter tonight with Michael. He kissed her tonight he has kissed her before but not like this. She was taking down the old window coverings when Michael came in. He caught her from falling off the ladder she was on. She slid down his chest as he puts her down on her feet. The friction on her breasts causes her nipples to harden and juices to flood her nether regions. His nostrils flair, he must have caught the sent of her arousal. He groans, tightening his arms around her, bringing her even closer to him. She slides her tongue out to lick her now dry lips, causing him to growl low in his throat. His head comes closer and closer to hers. She can feel his breath on her lips, as he pauses just a second before his lips touch hers. He brings her closer to him and deepens his kiss, sliding his tongue deep into her mouth. He barely gets a taste of her before the front door chimes; it seems to remind him of where and who he is. Michael lets her go making some lame excuse, before running out the door to somewhere or someplace, just to leave, just to get away from her. He feels that she is off limits as a ward of his and Simon's and her being fifteen years younger than him doesn't help.

Terra starts forming a plan in her mind. But she doesn't know where he goes or even how to go about seducing anyone. With this in mind, she heads out to find his best friend to see if he has any ideas on how to accomplish her plan.

"Simon" Terra whispered to catch his attention.

Simon's takes out his dirty blond hair from its confinement as he looks up at Terra. He is still sitting at his place at the kitchen table; he got in late but he new he still had to head to the library to do some work before heading to bed. "Hi Terra, is anything wrong?"

"No, not wrong. I just would like to talk to you alone. I hope it is not too late?" inquires Terra.

"Sure," Simon said "I was just heading to the library to work it, is privet in there, we could talk in without interruption."

As Simon follows Terra down the hall to the library, her long red hair is swaying as she keeps flipping it out of her face. She might have become an infiltrator the year before, but she still has trouble controlling her emotions at times. Simon wonders what she wants to talk to him about; her nervousness is making him even more curious. He is glad that everyone knows that he always works in the library until early morning and that no one goes near him in there. After his time in captivity, he needs his privacy at least for a little while He finds the dark and deep wood colors calming.

They enter the library and Terra looks both ways down the hall. "I don't want us overheard." Terra said to Simon's raised eyebrow.

"What can I do for you?" Simon asks as he locks the door and heads to his chair behind the big solid desk, near the far wall that was shelved with all types of books on their history, he turns giving Terra his full attention.

Terra sits down in a big comfortable chair on the other side of his desk she takes a deep breath before starting. "Would you have a problem if something developed between Michael and myself. I know, he is older than I am and he is on of my guardians, and I am not of your kind" she starts off with, "but he is your closest friend; would you have a problem with us?"

Simon takes a long look at Terra before he starts to answer her, "Terra, in this instance, I agree with you. Michael is being stubborn and pig headed. I think that he has real feeling for you but because of what we are he feels that you are still an outsider."

"I want to be able to see me as a mate, as someone he could be with. I just have to get him to see me as a sexual being. If I cannot have him as a mate, at least I would like to have the kind of relationship, I have need as well and he is just the one I want." Terra replies.

"What have you got in mind?" inquires Simon.

"I would like to catch him unaware to surprise him with something he cannot refuse that he will loose control and take me. Maybe seek into his bed when he is sleeping. Do you think that would work? " Terra asks

Simon ponders Terra plan for a few minuets before asking her a few questions. "Terra, have you let Michael know how you feel? That you would take any type of relationship he is willing to offer."

"Well, not really, he just keeps pushing me away before I can explain more fully." Terra lowers her head

"If you rush into this and Michael takes you he will never forgive himself for overpowering you, especially if he is just waking up and he cannot control himself. No matter what you say, he will think you are just trying to make him feel better." Simon starts to explain

"So I have to keep on like this, hopping that I will get some kind of attention a stolen kiss when he forgets himself." Terra frustratingly states.

"Interesting, he has overcome enough resistance for him to kiss you, have you thought about seducing him?" Simon asked.

"I wouldn't even know where to begin." Sighed Terra

"Well that is where I could help you. Do you know what caught Michael's attention, Terra?" inquired Simon.

"I think that he could smell my arousal, being so close to he got me all wet" Terra answered, turning red. "His nostrils flared like he caught my scent."

Simon ponders about that before opening one of the drawers in his desk and takes something out that Terra cannot see. "Do you want to set out to seduce Michael, Terra? It will take a lot on your part, maybe even a lot more rejection before Michael gives in because he is really stubborn. Is this what you truly want, I cannot guarantee it will work, but I will make Michael as frustrated as you are." Simon chuckled but not forcing her one-way or another, letting her come to her own decision.

"Yes, yes I do. It would be worth any risk." Terra said with more and more conviction as she went along.

"I know it is embarrassing, but talk to him, be truthful. You want him physically. You know he has need, well so do you and you, and you want him to satisfy those needs. He'll turn you down, but he will always be thinking about it. Then you can start on your seduction of him, using what you have, touch him whenever you can, not just with your hand but also with your whole body. Touch his hand as he passes you things; touch his arm as you put something down, things like that. But first we have to always have him on the edge with your scent always being present. Simon then shows her the small object that he had pulled out of his desk earlier.

Terra looks at the small round object that is almost transparent and then looks at Simon questioningly.

"You really are an innocent aren't you?" Chuckles Simon, "Michael is so lucky, well, since you don't know what it is then you don't know how to put it on, or how it works. Come here and take off your cloths, it has to be put on a certain way or it wont work. Sit down on the desk in front of me and spread your legs," Simon commanded as he pushes away from the desk to make some room.

Terra stands up she takes a few breaths before she pulls off her sleeveless dress, it easily slides down her hips as she undoes a few buttons down the front, as most females on the island she has nothing underneath. She steps out of her pile of cloths she walks slowly around putting her full naked ass onto the desk sliding back a little for balance before spreading her legs slightly in front of Simon.

Simon stands he puts his hand on her waist and lifts her back on the desk a little more. He slides his hands down her thighs to her knees, trailing his hands around to lift her legs higher continuing his journey to her feet, spreading them wide and putting them on the edge of the desk. Terra leans back on her arms so that she is half reclining so she can see what he's doing. Simon glides his hands back up her legs till he reaches her closed knees and gently spreads them apart.

"This is a tantalizer, as you know we are sensual creatures, it is out dated for stimulators of today, but it is ideal for what we want. Women use to use them long ago when they were between lovers or in an area where there were lots more women then men. Now they are used for bad lovers to get extra stimulation. If you don't know what to look for you can't detect it. You can only feel the tantalizer's movement, even if your partner is sucking it. Well unless he knows what it is, he will think it is part of your swollen clit." As Simon is talking, he is running his hand around the outer lips of her pussy.

Terra is trying to concentrate on what he is saying but it is getting harder and harder as he keeps playing with her wet lips.

Simon runes his finger through Terra moisture ending at her slit, "this fits on here like a glove," Simon continues sliding his finger back and forth getting it to swell out of her clits protective hood. When it swells to his satisfaction he attaché the tantalizer to Terra swollen clit. "See how much more your juices flow; this will be stimulated whenever Michael comes into a room with you. It will make your juices flow constantly without you having to try, making your constant arousal of him known and enticing cent a constant in your presents. Because of the constant stimulation I wouldn't want to leave you in an aroused state. Have you ever brought yourself relief?" Terra blushes but shakes her head. "Do you know how or would you like me to show you?" He asks as he keeps sliding his fingers up and down her pussy without touching her aching clit again.

Terra trying to gather her thought but finding it hart to concentrate with Simon fingers busy between her legs, she has never felt like this before, She wants something but doesn't know what. "I don't know, I need, Simon, Please!" Terra pants. Simon smiles and slides his finger around her glistening cunt a few more times coating them in her juices. Terra breathing is choppy and hollow as she is so close to cumming.

Simon slowly takes in her beauty her hair a red color laying across one small round breast the rest circle and around her face, her nipples peaked in tight little buttons.

"Terra, have you done this before, have you lost your maidenhead?" Serious Inquires, before he goes any further. Terra is in her own little world her eyes are glossy and her head is thrown back constant moaning is coming out of her pretty little lips. "Terra, are you still a virgin?"

"MMMMMM..........No.... tried before...to young...never felt like this...ohhhhh, Simon." Terra moaned out.

Not quite understanding but getting the jest of what she said Simon decided that she has at least had sex once before and was broken in. Serious stops his fingers at her entrance of her pussy sinking in a little at a time then sliding back out, in a little deeper, then sliding out, in again coming back out. Simon takes his two fingers surrounding her slit before squeezing them together activating the tantalizer she thrusts her hips towards him wanting more.

"Please ohhhh Please, Simon," Terra pants, "I need.... something."

By Terra wetness Simon decides she is properly prepared he plunges two fingers deep into her pussy, pressing his thumb to her slit making it pulse and contract Terra screams out her release, drenching Serious hand in her juices.

Simon looks down at Terra as she recovers from her orgasm. Her breathing is deep, making her breasts go up and down with every breath she takes. He is glad she put the muffling spell on the room, who knew she would be a screamer. "Terra, you have a very responsive body and on days you see Michael you will need release. This little button that the tantalizer is attached to can help you get the release you need. Just touch it with your finger," Simon then takes Terra hand in his and places one of her finger on the tantalizer. "Just like this." Terra hips come off the desk as the tantalizer comes to life on her still sensitive pussy. Simon pulls their hand back but still keeping her hand in his. "After awhile it may not be enough your pussy might be a little bit numb form to much stimulation to the release you need. Use a couple of finger sliding them in and out of your cunt like this." Simon has taken two of her finger in his hand and is pushing them into her weeping pussy still sensitive from her recent orgasm. He takes his thumb and runs it over her clit sending it back to life. "After having this stimulation you sometimes for a few hours, it won't take long for you to achieve your goal." Simon smiles as her hand becomes drenched from her second orgasm.

Simon takes her hand and draws it to his mouth sucking her juices off her fingers making sure he has her attention before he continues. "If you cannot seem to get there no mater what you do, come see me, I'll be here from twelve to one doing records by myself if you need help." Simon then touches the tantalizer with his index finger turning is clockwise motion murdering under his breath casting a spell so it will turn on automatically when Michael comes into the room. He puts it on to a low setting so that it arouses her but doesn't over stimulate her.

Simon steps out from between her legs that is now just laying limply down the edge of the desk and picked up her robes. He slips his hands around her helping her to unsteady legs. He slipped her dress around her shoulders doing a couple of buttons up. "In a few days Michael will be back and we will start working on a plan then, but for now if you see him, use that time to tell him what you want."

eve-l
eve-l
12 Followers