House of Temptation Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing Terra's training.
3.4k words
4.41
17.2k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eve-l
eve-l
12 Followers

Terra locked the front door to her house on the outskirts of the small town she is assigned to. She had to make it look good for the deputy who escorted her home, because he won't leave without hearing the lock click into place. The entrance to her bedroom is a special portal to the castle, but because of her guardians, her whole house has a magical spell, so that no one can enter without an invitation. The town had only been built for a couple of years, but has been growing rapidly, making this mining town a good place for families to be relocated to. It was after one in the morning but it was worth the late night. Like most new towns in the west, it also attracted the unsavory but tonight they caught the guy that was raping women around town. She works for the local law enforcement, and uses her contacts to keep track of the hunters, at least around Canada.

She went to worn one of the infiltrators Ryan, who's the protector of the York area, a war had broken out between Upper Canada and America and part of York has been destroyed, including parliament. She knew because the shipping lanes had to be rerouted away from the capital. It happened early this morning just after Ryan's shift ended, but he was out hunting when she came back to rest before her assignment. She went to go see him dressed in her uniform, because she had just enough time to be able to explain to him firsthand what she new, before running back down the hall to her room to go and meet the local deputies. She had just reached her door when she heard Michael's voice.

"What is that you're wearing?" He inquires in a barely controlled voice.

It is the nineteenth century and I might be able to work in the local jail, but what they allow me to do is limited. I can either do the paper work or feeding the prisoners. When I volunteered to be bait they tried to discourage me with a tight corset blouse that made my breast look like they would fall out at any time, and the skirt might be to the floor but it had long slits all around, so that every time I walked, you could see my legs.

"It is my dress for tonight" she replies, trying to get past him. The tantalizer, which she didn't pay too much notice to right away because she was distracted with where and what she had to do, is making itself known.

"You're not leaving this house looking like that, it is not decent," Michael declares. "Go change, now."

‘What I have to wear is bad enough, but having to explain myself, well that is too much.' she mutters before she let him have it. "I am not going to let you dictate what I do, you can only see me as the little girl I once was. I don't want you as a father figure. I may want you as a sexual partner, I may want to feel you deep inside of me, but I am not going to let you treat me like little girl I once was."

She doesn't know what came over her maybe it was the tantalizer or just her anger but she change her tactic and press up against him stretching up to whisper into his ear, "if you would just give me a chance I could give you such pleasure." She knows the tantalizer pulsating on her pussy is giving her the abandonment she needs to allure him. She glides her hands down his chest to his waist trying to slip her hands under his shirt to feel his bare skin.

Michael grabs Terra's hands and presses her up against her door trapping her hands in one of his above her head.

He crushes his lips against hers, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth, taking what she is offering. He presses his body hard against hers, before tearing his mouth away from her, "Is this you want a quick and fast fuck in the hallway, a casual romp when we pass each other?" Michael demands. He slides his hands down her body slipping his strong hands between the slits in her skirt, grabbing her ass pressing his hardness into her mound. "You want me just to toss up your dress and thrust into you hard and deep?" He heatedly mimics his body's movement with his words, riding her through their cloths. "I came here to apologize to you for last night, and I find you like this, ready to slip into someone's bed. Is this why you're dressed like this, to get me to fuck you?"

His question brings her out of her daze; Terra catches him off guard as she pushes him away, "for your information I have a job to do there is a rapist that is attacking young women around my town. Even though I have been well trained by the best at the academy and passed at the top of my class, you and Simon still treat me like a little child. At least I can help the small town I have been assigned to." She declares before turning the handle to her room and slamming the door closed in his face.

But he couldn't leave it at that; he had to follow her around all night. She couldn't see him but she could feel him. The constant stimulation to her clit had Terra on edge all night.

She shakes off her memory it is almost one thirty and she has to try to release some of the tension in her body on her own. She heads up to her room to put what Simon has taught her to use.

She closes her bedroom door and locks it securely so that no one from the outside world could tell it was there. She tries to take off the corset she was wearing but it's hard to do on her own she works loose enough so that she has some relief; she slides off her skirt but her need is so great she doesn't bother with her garters and stocking.

Terra sits on the bed settling into the middle. She slips her hand to her swollen pussy. She places her middle finger on the tantalizer sending it to life. She moans at the stimulation to her over sensitive slit she can feel fluids trickle down her crevice onto the sheets underneath her. She slides two of her fingers into her saturated hole plunging them in and out a few times before coming back to the tantalizer stimulating her aching clit.

************************************************

Terra is so engrossed in what she is doing she does not see Simon come into the room. Simon leans back against the door and watches her please herself. She looks sexy in her underwear touching herself. He new she would be masturbating tonight; Michael had been at the house today.

Simon thought she would have come to him long before now, because even though he showed her a little, she is still so innocent. Her inexperience shows just how much as he watches her try to cum with just the tantalizer. She doesn't realize that the tantalizer is on too low of a setting to give her the relief she needs. It will just keep her aroused and wanting more. She slides two long fingers deep into her hot wet pussy. She alternates between touching the tantalizer and using her fingers on her dripping hole. It looks like she has been at it for a while as the sheet beneath her is very wet.

Simon approaches the bed, taking off his cloths just leaving his pants on. He lies down on the bed beside her before she realizes he is there.

"Please Simon, I can't…." Terra pleaded as she wrapped her half naked body around him.

"I don't know what I did wrong, I just can't do it." Her body shudders at his touch. "I did what you said, I played with the tantalizer, I put my fingers in my pussy, but it's not working.

"Why didn't you come to me to help" Simon asks as he slides his hands along her naked thighs. Simon pulls her on top of him placing her legs on either side of his body. He skims his hands along her ass to her waist settling her on his rock hard abs.

"I had the late shift at work and didn't get in until after one, it was very late and I didn't want to disturb you." She gasps as he traced the lace at the top of her bustier, sliding his hand along the tops of her breasts.

"I seen Michael today, did you talk to him?" Simon asks as he works his hand down her loosened top just scarcely catching her nipple. He pulls his hand out tugging her nipple as far as it will go before he goes to play with her breasts through her bustier. His torment continues as he caresses her through her cloths, trailing down the center of her chest to her waist circling around her belly button. He continues his journey up the center of her chest to her neck, before sliding them back to cup her breasts.

"Yes, but not much, he was too interested in what I wore to work. We were after a predator at the park and I was working undercover since I am the only girl at that office I volunteered to be bait." She absently replies. His playing is distracting making her loose her thoughts, "He came to apologize but left angrier. I tried to tell him that I wanted him, that we both had needs. But all he could concentrate on was the cloths I was wearing.

"Is what you're wearing now part of what he had problems with?" Simon asks as he slides his hands to the back of her bustier loosening the ribbons in the back so he could open it enough to pull over her head.

"This and I also had on a skirt that was cut into strips so you could see my legs. It's not like he doesn't appreciate when women dress like this in the outside world. I have seen him use his magnetism to attract them when his need is great."

"Yes, I could see how that would distract him from what you were saying. Simon commented before running his hand from her shoulder to her breasts "My little Terra, look at these aching peaks just calling out for attention, so do they feel full and achy?" Simon asks before cupping her breasts in his hands sliding his thumbs over her nipples back and forth.

"Oh Simon Please……" She pleaded. "I need to cum, what am I doing wrong?"

"The tantalizer is on a low setting and it would not be enough for you." Simon can see she is too far-gone to be able to concentrate anymore her heads thrown back rubbing her aching pussy against him. He slowly runs one if his hands from her hard pebbled peaks to her awaiting pussy. He finds her swollen nub giving it a hard squeeze and slight twist.

Terra cries out, "Ohhhhhh hhhhhhhhooooo." As her pleasure overtakes her, which has controlled her for so long; her body shakes and buckles as she collapses across his chest.

It takes Terra a few minutes to catch her breath "Could you teach me so that I won't be a disappointment to him?" Terra asks quietly

Simon pulls her hair back and whispers into her ear, "you have to listen to your body, not just to what I say, women are a little more complex than men. Do you know where your most arousal place is on your body?"

"My breasts," at Simon's chuckles she blushes and whispers, "the part you put the tantalizer on"

"They might bring you a lot of pleasure but not the ultimate arousal, I could arouse to the point of where you where, without even touching you." He taunts her, "Close your eyes, use your mind, it is the most stimulating feeling you can receive. Imagine I am him that it was his body you are sprawled across."

Simon slides his tongue down her throat, leaving a wet trail as he goes. "That Michael is naked in your bed." Simon rolls over to that he is on top of her. He grips her hips positioning her so that he is settled between her spread legs. Simon leans back on his arms looking down at her. Her hair is spread out across her pillow, her eyes tightly closed. He presses her into the mattress with his hips rubbing his confined hard cock against her moist heated flesh.

"Ohh" she cries out as she arches her back bringing her aroused breasts closer to him. He leans down, taking one hard tip into his mouth. "Ooooooh Michael ooooohhhhh," she moans deep into her fantasy.

Simon slides one of his arms under her arched back keeping her aching breast within his reach, he switches giving her other nipple the same treatment as the first. Sucking each in turn making them deep red with arousal, until her hips are pressing brazenly against his. He shifts his body down a little kissing his way to her navel before sliding off her bed bringing her with him. Her legs are spread out wide bearing all her glory to his view. Her pussy has barely any hair just a little sprinkling of very light red. He brings his fingers back into play spreading her juices all along her coating his fingers thrusting them into the first knuckle

"That you are spread out waiting for his attention" he whispers into her fantasy. He runs his fingers along her moist opening spreading around her juices. He blows a cool breath along her dampness causing her to tremble. He slides his fingers along her wetness coating his fingers dipping into her flooded hole. He slides his fingers deep into her before teasing letting her only sliding into her a bit.

"mmmmmm, ohhhhh, please," he caresses her legs sliding his hands along her inner thighs.

"Oh, Michael loves sweet tasting pussy," was her only warning before he sucked her swollen nub deep into his mouth. She screams out her pleasure coming off the bed. He grabs onto her thighs not letting her get away mercilessly taking her higher and higher.

After her recent release and the hours of stimulation she needs something more. He turns his fingers around in her cunt, pressing his thumb to her puckered hole, teasing it testing to make sure she would be receptive. Her hips come up off the bed, pushing her pussy deeper into his mouth, as he slides his thumb gently into her letting her adjust to the invasion where no one else has gone, until she is thrusting her holes on his hand. Simon presses his hand on her lower abdomen keeping her steady for his ravishment. He brings her higher and higher, "Michel thrusting deep into you, gazing on your beauty as you quivers in pleasure." He torments before he leans down taking her swollen nib between his teeth biting down plunging three fingers deep into her puffy hole as he sinks his thumb into her ass, bringing her over the edge.

Simon kisses his way slowly up her body until he is pressing his hard cock back into her dampness, sucks on her neck as he tries to gain some of his control to continue.

Terra is determined to give him some of the pleasure he has given her. She follows his example twisting until she is back on top sliding her inflamed pussy back over his swollen member. She trails her tongue down his neck to his hairless chest. He is just over six feet tall and keeps his body in good shape, at this close she can see the definition quite clearly. She is surprised his nipples pearl like her own as she runs her tongue across each before trailing down the center to his root that, until now, she could only feel through his pants she is determined to see to his release as he has done for her. As she reaches his pants she looks into his eyes as she slowly undoes them. "You have given me such pleasure; I want to return the favor."

He lets out a groan low in his throat as she takes him out to her view. Terra gasps as she slides her hands around him stroking him from his pulsating tip to the base and back again. "Oh my, are all guys like this?" she asks as she circles the crowned head.

Simon is proud of his tool it may not be very long, only about eight inches, but it is very thick. "How can I help? What do I do?" She mesmerized by his hard but soft shaft she has in her hand, "Show Me." She whispers.

"It needs stimulation, but you are doing just fine stroking it like you are doing will make it explode." Her untrained touch is even more arousing than the experienced women his father had sent to teach him when he came of age.

Her stroking draws out a wet moister to the tip; she looks him in the eyes as she tastes the drop with her tongue. His hips push towards her almost upsetting her. She licks the head of his cock again liking the loss of control in Simon as he seeks his pleasure. She takes more of his cock into her mouth liking the feel of his hardness through his soft skin. She cannot resist him, his cock feels so good. She slides as much as she can into her mouth she can only take so much at a time, he is so thick. She can only fit the head of his member so she strokes his shaft with both of her hands as she cannot rap it with just one.

Simon pulls her off of his cock before he loses complete control. "Come here little one, turn around," Simon turns her around with little effort brining her pussy in line to his mouth. Be blows lightly along her slit causing her to shiver. He slides his tongue along her crevice stopping short of her clit he taps on the tantalizer twice turning it on he slides his finger around and around the surface turning up the tantalizer her juices are flowing freely now Simon licks and sucks every drop that he can sliding his tongue into her wet whole. He pushes her down so that she is lying across him

"You wanted my cock well there it is." Simon encourages her before continuing his attack on her pussy.

Terra takes his cock back into her mouth sucking it like she would her favorite treat using her hands to cover the rest of his hard cock finding a rhythm. She grinds her cunt across his mouth as she is lost in the sensation. Her moans of pleasure are vibrating around him he holds out for as long as he can which wasn't long, as she catching on way to fast and her inexperienced mouth is making him loose his control.

Simon clamps his teeth down on her little hard over stimulated nub and thrust three fingers deep into her pussy.

Terra screams as she cums, taking Simon deeper into her mouth as thrusts his hips as his control shatters shooting deep into her mouth.

Simon rolls Terra's still twitching bodies so that she is once more beneath him. He settles himself between her wide spread legs. The tantalizer is still keeping her withering beneath him. He touches the tantalizer once to turn in back to its setting licking her pussy bringing her down slowly not missing a single drop. "The tantalizer turns on if you tap it twice, then you slide your finger around to turn it up," he shows her, "and the other to turn it down. I reset it to the low setting."

He slides back up her body giving her a long wet kiss. She can taste herself on him; she is surprised she is not repulsed. Simon regretfully steels out of her arms, righting his pants before grabbing his robe. He takes one last glance back at her as she is curling her naked body around a pillow smiling as she slips into slumber before he heads to his own bed.

eve-l
eve-l
12 Followers