House of the Black Sun

Story Info
The Duke Elias indulges in mounting his aunt and cousin.
2.5k words
4.29
102.4k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is just an idea I consistently have with my sexual fantasies of impregnation, incest, and familial inbreeding. None of these stories are going to be connected with one another unless expressly stated in the author's notes which I leave before the actual stories. The only consistent connection between all of these stories is, obviously, the House of the Black Sun, which is the wealthiest, most influential family house in the aristocracy of the land. Their family bloodline is blessed with beauty, intelligence, wisdom, peak physical fitness, and attributes not entirely of this world due to generations of careful inbreeding. This is an excerpt of this family's initiation of the future Patriarch of the family; the Duke Elias.

Welcome to the breeding grounds. ;)

xXx

The Duke Elias woke to the sounds of fornication blooming softly somewhere off in the halls of the mansion. From their tenor and familiarity, he could guess it was his mother doing the howling. Her mate could have been any of the Duke's many uncles. Maybe it was his father.

Well, one of his fathers. It was a long story.

The story of how he'd known his mother's cries while in the throes of lustful coitus was far shorter, and one the Duke would always remember in his dreams. This wasn't the first time he'd awoken to the sound of his mother being bred. The first time he did, it was when he was eleven. He'd walked out to see what the commotion was and happened upon the living room by accident.

The sight of six of his uncles standing naked above his beloved mother, the Matriarch, was a shock, yes. But the Duke would always remember how deep his blush was as he heard the slick wet shluck of Uncle Jeremy's large cock slipping out from his mother's cunt, then saw the torrent of rich white semen pour down her swollen red petals in a pool between her knees. As Uncle Jeremy dismounted, he slapped Elias's mother's perfect posterior and made way for another of his uncles to have his way with their elegant and regal slut of a sister.

The Duke would spend the rest of that morning watching his uncles mount his mother one after the other, each one pumping her to overflow. The memory was such a fond one of his.

And now, remembering last night and what today was, he beamed with the pride of the Lord he had become as of yesterday. The Matriarch's Heir.

The Lord of the House. The Future Patriarch.

There was a soft shifting to his left and a gentle, sleepy moan. Glancing to his side, the Duke saw his cousin Delilah curl deeper into his outstretched arm. Her golden hair bloomed about her head, her golden curls cut at the shoulder, but now frayed and wild like curling sunlight to frame her lovely face. Her lush pink lips pursed and grinned sleepily when Elias moved his hand to stroke her bare shoulderblade. The Duke felt life returning to his impressive manhood the longer he traced his fingers along her skin. He remembered last night and the time he'd spent with her. How she moaned and sighed and squealed during their frantic copulation, how satisfying it was when she begged for him to plow his seed deep into her fertile depths to make her with child.

How many, many times he had obliged her wish that night.

Obliged her, and-

"Insatiable, aren't you?"

The words purred through the air like electricity along the hairs of the Duke's neck. Just as he remembered his aunt Lily, he felt her hands glide across his skin, tracing along his powerful figure with impish delight. He turned to face her just as her bounteous breasts crushed against his right shoulder and pectoral. She smiled down at him with the beauty of the fully fledged woman she was, a lady of the reigning house of the land. Her eyes were blue as the sky, and her flowing waves of golden hair many times more luscious than her daughter's beside him.

The Duke smiled. "Good morning to you, too, aunt Lily."

Lily's girlish giggle vibrated through her full bosom pressed against his arm, and his manhood stood tall and proud between his legs. Nine full inches of pure, pedigree, pureblooded masculinity towered, dark a throbbing red above a pair of heavy pitch-black testicles. The color of his scrotum and prodigious size were the proof of his regency. While most in his family were of fair and Caucasian complexions, their ancestors' expertise in selective breeding allowed them to bestow the best traits to only the lineage of his family responsible for leading the whole family.

As soon as he had been born, his pitch-black pair of testicles had destined him for this life. This life of laying with his aunt and her daughter in the hopes of inbreeding them another High Blood male or female to one day succeed him.

His aunt Lily's fingers wrapped around his girth tentatively, reaffirming its strength and stature. She may as well have been holding a scalding hot branding iron in her hand. Elias's dark cock was just as thick, if not more so, and very nearly as hot.

"My eyes are up here, aunt Lily," said Elias with a chuckle.

His aunt gave a faux pout and playfully slapped his right pectoral. "You've been undressing me every day since you first learned breasts existed, young man. Don't sass me."

The Duke laughed. His aunt always managed to make him smile. It was part of the reason he had been so eager to breed her on his first night of Inheritance. He wanted to gift her with something for all the times she lifted his spirits whenever his life as the Duke wore him down. She was a woman worthy of his child. A woman whose nature should shine through the children she rears.

Without warning, the Duke pounced on his aunt, rolling her onto her back as he straddled her toned waist. He pinned her hands on either side of her pillow and squealed quietly with surprise and delight, but was cut off when her nephew collided his lips against hers and began to probe her mouth with his invading tongue. She moaned feebly into the Duke's mouth, the wisened and regal lady mewling like a common tramp while their tongues wrestled. With pleasure, she lost herself in her own passion.

She hardly even noticed when the Duke had maneuvered himself between her legs and aimed his turgid cock at the entrance of her swollen petals. So when he entered into her without warning, her eyes flew open as she gasped into her mouth.

The Duke wrested his lips from hers with a snarl, then lapped and sucked and kissed the elegant skin of her neck while he growled quietly, "Could you blame me, auntie Lily?"

He drove into her with greater skill than even her own husband, and she bit her lower lip to keep herself from crying out as her nephew ravaged her like a beast. His thrusts were powerful and driven, and yet so precise that their mating made no disturbance great enough to wake the sleeping Delilah beside them. Through their coupling, the Duke's lips brushed against his aunt's ear as he panted with hot and labored breaths against her skin.

"I've been raised... To know only how to... mate with women and... the nature of human breeding..." hissed the Duke.

"Oh God... Oh, God, yes..." sighed his aunt, her large breasts swinging wildly from the Duke's precise thrusts. She could feel his cockhead slamming against her ripe cervix, a battle-scarred and flame-licked armored siege ram assaulting her coveted sanctuary.

"I was raised to know what kinds of women were ideal for breeding, and knowing how to breed them..."

The Duke's hands left her wrists suddenly, but grabbed greedily at her full tits in mid swing and kneaded and squeezed them so deliciously that she couldn't help but moan aloud. "Ah...! Ah... Ah...! Oh, Elias...!"

"Can you imagine living every day of your life, seeing a woman as stunning as you, with your..." The Duke unhanded Lily's breasts for a second, then squeezed them with a fleshy slap, "... breasts ideal for nursing my offspring, and your..." His hands traveled luxuriously down the line of her navel to her lower abdomen, caressing her womb as he continued to assault it, "... shapely figure ideal for child rearing...?"

Lily could hardly think of anything else but of how deliciously her sister's son was fucking her, his explanations driving her absolutely mad with libido. Her entire purpose was to rear the children of the men of her family, but this was the first time since she'd first lain with her late husband that she'd ever felt so wonderfully feminine from a man's touch. He was her stallion, and she his mare.

She felt his powerful hands grip the sides of her voluptuous hips just before he began to pound into her with even greater ferocity. She gave a throaty cry, then folded her arms over her generous breasts to keep them from their wild inertia.

Lily then met the gaze of her lordly nephew and grinned. "So...? Am I as- ah...! Pleasurable as you'd... mmhnm... you'd hoped me to be...?"

The Duke's eyes rolled shut as he continued to pound into his aunt's soaking snatch, his swinging testicles slapping against her shapely rear as he came closer and closer to release. "Oh, God, auntie Lily..."

"How many years have you spent imagining yourself fucking baby after baby into your sexy aunt Lily? How many times did you masturbate and cum wishing your seed was going to fertilize me with your heir?"

The Duke's jaw was clenching beneath his tout cheek, and his thrusts were becoming erratic. "Oh fuck, auntie..."

"Well, now you don't need to fantasize anymore, my sweet boy. Your auntie Lily is here for you if you're ever too horny to think. Just look for me, bend me over, and mount me like a bitch in heat for everyone to see."

From his groin area, the black skin of his swinging balls seemingly began to crawl up his lower abdomen like tendrils of black flame. They traced themselves across his powerful figure like a perfectly symmetrical tattoo, and just below his bellybutton, Lily's eyes grew wide with shock when the tendrils formed the family crest: The six-pronged Black Sun.

The symbol of a potent alpha male.

Instantly, Lily could feel her ovaries burn with a need she never thought capable of experiencing in her entire life. Her body reacted to her nephew's changing, and if she had been fertile before, she imagined she would whelp him a whole litter if he were to spill his seed now.

Lily could hardly stand it; she needed his wealth now.

"Breed me, my lord!" she cried as the future Patriarch savaged brutally into his fertile aunt's cervix. "Oh, God, give me a child!"

A subdued, guttural growl rumbled through the Duke as he thrust once, twice, then slammed into his writhing aunt as his plentiful testicles clenched between his legs to release their virile contents in a torrent. His fat wealth of seed billowed like a geyser into Lady Lily, his cockhead creating a seal against her cervix as her nephew coated her ovulating womb with his pedigree semen. Instantly, she was carried off into her own ecstasy of orgasm just as the Duke's balls clenched a second time, then a third, fourth, fifth, and even sixth time after that. Both could feel their comingling fluids drip out from her sullied womanhood to the bedsheets below, and Elias reveled in the feeling of having soundly bred his mother's voluptuous sister so savagely. He ran his hands along the sides of her toned stomach, felt the smooth swell of her hips as he held his palm above her fertilized womb.

"Mine," said the Duke.

Through her panting, Lady Lily pressed her hand atop her nephew's, cherishing the new life he'd just bestowed upon her. "The first of many, my lord..."

The Duke smiled warm and paternally, then withdrew from his aunt's defiled depths with a loud, wet, sucking sound that sent a shiver through them both.

"I think I just came once more," said Lady Lily with a shivering giggle. "I miss you, already..."

The Duke breathed a chuckle as he lightly slapped his aunt's pert rump, the sight of her holding her legs to her chest while his wealth of semen flowed out from her thighs returning life to his already-recovered erection. The Mark of the Black Sun. He had forgotten how potent and tireless it would make him whenever he let it free, but the sight of his beloved aunt's exposed petals reminded him in earnest.

"Don't tempt me," said the Duke in a low voice.

The Lady Lily grinned like a fox as she wiggled her hips before him. "Oh, but it's such fun being admired by the family stud..."

The Duke returned the grin. He got up from the bed and picked up a specialized dildo with the seal of the Black Sun up from a nearby drawer. By the time he returned to the bed with it, he saw his auntie Lily with her head pressed against the pillow and her perfect ass lifted high into the air.

"I'm ready," said Lily with a wiggle of her hips.

The Duke returned to his aunt's side, aimed the dildo's tip at her semen-filled pussy, and slowly, sensually slid it into her. It was a perfect fit, not meant to be absurdly oversized for its purpose of retaining his semen where it belonged so his seed could find purchase more easily. Once finished, Lady Lily breathed a final moan of pleasure before letting her hips fall down to the bed once more. The Duke watched her hips shift while she acclimated herself to the pleasant intrusion between her legs. She caught him staring, and smiled as she caressed her full womb.

"What will you do now?" purred his aunt Lily.

As if on cue, Delilah shifted where she lay with a soft and gentle moan before settling back beneath the frayed sheets. The Duke looked back at his aunt with a lifted brow.

She grinned devilishly. "You tramp."

The Duke grinned, then crawled across the bed. He uncovered the sheets concealing his cousin's sexy rump, pert and taut from her athletic activities she so enjoyed.

"Go on, my lord. She's yours for the taking," whispered his aunt.

Gently, Elias placed both hands on both buttcheeks, and carefully kneaded them apart to reveal her plump and glistening vulva. He aimed his ramrod-hard cock at its entrance, the glistening precum of his mushroom head coating her swollen lips with his fluids.

"Mount my daughter so we may both bear you an heir."

The Duke hardly needed his aunt's encouragement as he slid his girth into his sexy cousin and began to breed her in her sleep.

The day was just beginning.

xXx