House of the Scarlet Rose Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It tasted like Heaven. Heaven with a strong trace of alcohol. He swallowed down the burning sensation and felt fire flow through his throat down to his stomach. It was good. Though maybe a little too strong for his tastes. But the fairy alone was enough to keep his interest. He settled the drink back down, the fairy staring at him intently leaning on the edge of the glass. Her wings covered by arrays of glittering iridescent droplets were spread wide, giving him a great view of her ass. Her breasts were hanging from the side of the glass, highlighting their size even more.

The fabric covering him from waist down was moving rhythmically as the gnome bobbed her head up and down on his erection. The tablecloth, despite covering her completely, failed to conceal the act happening beneath. He lowered in his seat, moving his hips further beneath the table which seemed to help a lot, then his head flooded with pleasure as she started to suck. All blood rushing from his brain down to his groin, he felt only bliss, losing himself in the experience. Not that he had a lot to compare to, but he knew she was an expert in her field, no doubt about that.

Anri quickly picked up the glass to drink some more. The eager fairy still blocked its front side, massaging her little tits with her little hands, pinching her nipples with her fingers. An idea flew through his head and suddenly he felt himself licking her breasts, carefully stimulating her nipples with his tongue. The fairy seemed to be enjoying all of it as she closed her eyes while biting her bottom lip and forcing her chest into his mouth. He sucked on both of her boobs simultaneously, gently squeezing them between his teeth until he felt a squirt of liquid coat his tongue. Shocked, he pulled away quickly, savoring the fairy's milk. It tasted very much like the unidentified ingredient in his drink.

The fairy leaned forward and squeezed more liquid out of her breasts straight into his open mouth and on his tongue. He was surprised to find himself enjoying its taste. She leaned back into the drink and pressed her boobs together, motioning him to add more of her milk into his drink if he pleased. Like adding honey to a tea. He did exactly that.

Carefully pinching her swollen tits together, he pressed softly and watched streams of clear liquid flow into the drink, the fairy mixing it together using her wings. All this seemed to arouse her a lot as she moved her hand between her legs and stuck a few fingers in her hole.

She was masturbating. In his DRINK! Anri wasn't sure whether he found it disgusting or extremely hot! Either way He brought the glass to his face and took a long sip.

It tasted noticeably more sweet than before but still extremely potent. A little cough escaped him and he tried again more slowly. Leaning the glass to his mouth, the fairy spread her legs wide open and gave him a good look at her beautiful slit. It was perhaps big enough to fit a toothpick but that didn't take away on its allure. She pushed herself forward, pressing onto his face with her feet and removed her hand from her clitoris. Without thinking Anri stuck out his tongue and licked her hole up and down, getting a good taste of her arousal. The fairy gripped his nose and started humping his tongue before he retracted back into his mouth and she kissed him on the lips as he settled the glass back on the table when they parted. He sat there for a while, catching his breath.

There was a knock on the edge of the booth and a waitress peeked from behind the curtain.

"Everything alright sir? Need anything else?"

"Actually," he said trying to appear like he wasn't receiving a blowjob under the table, "I need to wash down the alcohol with something. Can I have more nectar?"

"Sure, sir. A glass or from a tap?"

"What's the difference?"

"The amount may wary and therefore does the price."

Luckily that shouldn't be a problem. "From tap then."

"Excellent," she proclaimed but instead of disappearing again she came right to him and sat on one of his knees, though a bit awkwardly given his current position. She put one arm around his shoulder and pulled aside her tunic with the other, presenting him with one of her magnificent boobs. It was moderately big and beautifully round and shapely, a copper colored nipple topping off her amber skin. She made eye contact with her big, purple eyes and motioned to him to go ahead.

He just sat there stunned by the sight of pure, utter beauty sitting before (or rather on) him. He watched silently as she moved aside a strand of her long reddish hair and cupped her breast, inviting him to take a sip.

'What the hell have I been drinking?' he thought before he buried his face into her cleavage, latching on her nipple with his mouth. He felt it almost immediately. A warm stream of sweet nectar flooding his mouth and tongue, coating his taste buds with absolute ecstasy. Somehow it tasted even better like this than from a glass. Its taste was still fresh and untainted as it rose straight from inside of her soft breast. He dug his fingers into her locks and grabbed her other boob, sliding his other hand under the scarlet cloth covering it, as he suckled on her with his eyes closed. He pressed and squeezed feeling his palm wet with the sweet liquid honey slowly soaking her tunic.

Her breath was getting faster and heavier indicating she also found it pleasuring. As a response, he pinched her right nipple with his fingers, gently biting the other one. A spurt of nectar filled his mouth and drooled out on his chin as he was now paying more attention to pleasuring her then drinking her dry. She leaned over him and he felt her labored breaths on his neck, silent gasps escaping her tiny lips.

He then felt a spike of pleasure and remembered he was also being suckled.

Anri grabbed the waitress's soft ass with both hands under her tunic and lifted her off his knee to bring her tits in level with his face. He lapped the juices flowing down her mounds as he spread her naked cheeks trying to sneak a finger into her slit. He barely found some wetness when he felt the gnome under the table retract her mouth from his dick and lock it between her full breasts. She worked it up and down, massaging his shaft, then pressed her lips back onto his tip, sucking onto it tight. The pleasure made him spit out the sweet nipple he was latched on and his head fell back resting on the soft velvety padding of the booth.

The fae waitress didn't hesitate and leaned over him, placing her knob back between his lips. He sucked on it absentmindedly like a baby while the gnome worked wonders with his penis in her rack, making him quickly approach his limit. Anri was still pulling apart the waitresses' cheeks, finger pressing against her opening, when she pressed her tongue against his frenulum, finally sending him over the edge. His waist darted up automatically and she brought her mouth all the way down, taking him in her throat. Anri exploded into her depths and she drank everything down with ease, not letting a drop escape.

One eternity later, when he came down from what was probably the best climax of his life, he opened his eyes to see the waitresses' lovely face smiling her incredible smile at him, followed by Jarill's face from opposite side of the booth.

He panicked and quickly let go of the waitress's butt, straightening in his seat as she stood up and waved him goodbye.

"Let me know if you need anything else," she said to both of them, blowing Anri a kiss.

He looked at Jarill ashamed and scared.

"Enjoyed yourself?" she asked without a trace of anger, the corners of her mouth twitching in a wicked expression. "I was hoping that would help you get rid of your tension. You looked so calm and relaxed just now compared to when we came here?"

"I... eeehmm..." he struggled to say something, a million things rushing through his mind at once. "Thank you."

"No problem," Jarill responded

"Was she down there the entire time?" he asked as he started to think rationally again.

"Of course not silly. There's a trapdoor beneath the table legs."

"Like in a theater?"

"This whole place is a theater meant to arouse pleasure within you, bringing to life your wildest dreams. We are selling a fantasy and that fantasy sometimes requires a bit of trickery to be believable, along with all the acting."

She took out two small silver coins and thrown one into the slot in the table, dropping the other one in Anri's drink.

"Just a tip for a job well done," she answered to his raised eyebrows. The fairy in the glass clutched the silver metal to her belly tightly, her breasts hanging over it.

"Now, if you're feeling better, pull your pants up and come. Your aunt wants to meet you."

He quickly started buttoning up and stood from the bench, starting to feel nervous again. "Right, we should probably go."

"After that," Jarill said, shooting him a playful glance, "would you like to go for another drink?"


12