House of the Scarlet Rose Pt. 02

Story Info
Low on money in a brothel. Hires a fairy.
5.5k words
4.67
6.7k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: English is not my first language so I hope there aren't many stylistic or grammatical errors.

Meeting his "aunt" went great.

It was already a week since Anri first arrived in The House of the Scarlet Rose, but it only felt like yesterday since their first encounter. Jarill lead him to her mother's office, then quickly excused herself and retreated, leaving them alone. Margarete or Mistress Margarita, as the rest of people called her, was a tall and shapely woman, with black curly hair that was quite obviously dyed, probably because of greying. She radiated a serious and commanding aura, her demeanor confident and unrelenting, her expression blank. If it wasn't for the expensive dark purple dress and a lit cigar between her fingers, he could see was an obvious resemblance to his stepmother.

She quickly put the cigar down and stood up from her chair. Her face shifted to a curious and inquisitive look.

To break the silence Anri said: "Good evening Mrs., or rather morning I guess..."

"So you're my sisters stepson? Anri was it?" she asked, judging him with her eyes. They looked exactly like Jarill's.

"Yes, Mrs. Margarete. Rosaria Lintner was my stepmother. Rosaria Danurel, after she and my father married. I was told to look for her sister when our village got raided weeks ago."

"Yes, Jarill explained to me your situation. Don't get offended, but she surely gave you something to prove this claim, didn't she?"

"Oh, of course," Anri exclaimed, embarrassed he forgot about such a thing. He produced a thick, richly engraved golden ring from his internal pocket, a family heirloom as he was told. "Here."

Margarete took it and seemed to recognize it immediately. She however, ignored the rich décor and looked straight inside the loop, reading initials written on the underside of the engravings. "Mother of gods, it really is you!" she shouted and hugged him in sort of an awkward hug, trying not to smother him with her massive, exposed rack. "You have to excuse me, I had to make sure. Oh. So she didn't make it?"

"I don't know. They told me to run and don't look back, while they went to gather others. Our house was on the outskirts, the opposite side of which the attackers came. I was one of the first to escape."

"Oh, you poor thing! I must admit Rosaria mentioned in one of her scarce letters that she had a son now, and I knew her husband was a widower but other than that... let's just say our relationship was a little bit on the edge. Are you hurt? Did anything happen to you on the way? You look starved. And those clothes sure have seen better days."

"Oh, it's nothing. The journey was as smooth as possible, given the distance. I managed to find a caravan headed to the city. And your daughter helped me a lot too. She even bought me food while we figured out she knew where I was heading."

"I see. Well you're now here and that's what matters. Don't worry, you'll get anything you need. We have some spare rooms in the living quarters, you can even choose the floor. I don't think we'll be able to find enough clothing your size, but we can sure buy some. Actually, tell you what!" She started looking through drawers and mountains of papers. She essentially ended up giving him a weekly allowance of twenty five golds, which was more than he ever imagined he would be making. She told him all about the life in the city, directed him to best shoe and dressmakers and told him to spend it wherever and however he wanted, but that he will never get more then that per week so it might be wise to save some. He didn't have a problem with that.

"You should be able to buy everything you need for now. Our cooks are great but feel free to raid every tavern in the city if you feel like it. Jarill will surely be able to help with that. Or just spend it here if you like. That stunt with drinks on the house she pulled will have to go though."

Anri felt his cheeks starting to burn.

"Oh, and you'll need this so the guards won't accidentally throw you out. You won't need that ribbon anymore." She handed him a small, inconspicuous ring with a little rose engraved on top of it. "Anything you need, I'm here! Or tell Jarill! She will show you to your quarters. You must be tired, but I'd wash up first thing if I were you. Oh, and Boy!"

He turned to her, halfway out the office.

"Don't let my daughter get you into too much trouble."

And with that sendoff, he was out.

Sure enough Jarill was waiting right behind the corner of the doors, probably eavesdropping on their conversation. She chose a room for him which was just coincidentally the closest one to hers. It was truly luxurious, better than his entire old house. It had its own brass tub, a closet, lot of rugs and carpets, and a giant bed that was definitely meant to fit more than one person. He was able to buy everything that was missing, including new shoes, which he was the most happy about as his old ones were falling apart. The city, as it turned out, wasn't so bad after all, if you knew where not to go. But Anri found it hard to think about finding a job in here as all he ever knew was country life.

Their relationship also moved forward a lot during that time. He kept feeling unease about being surrounded by prostitutes but she made it clear numerous times that they're not anything exclusive and it's okay if he spend his money here, just like she did for him the first day they met. And he still had some gold left at the end of the week.

He was sitting in the hub where customers and workers spent time when not currently fucking, or when looking for a partner and Jarill was nowhere to be found the whole day. There were many girls from many races present and he had started numerous conversations by now but unfortunately he found that most of them charged around fifteen to twenty golds. And he only had ten left. Damn...

He got up from the sofa he was sitting in and went to refill his drink. There was a spot on one side of the hall with multiple varying holes in the wall and pairs of differently sized boobs stuck through them. The women behind were from many different races, like dryad, nymph, holstaur, undyne (who produced fresh water... huh), dragonkin, elf, pixie (who he assumed was standing on a stool) or even human. The variety of different liquids produced was insane!

He walked to a pair of amber colored breasts he now knew belong to an elfine and squeezed some fresh nectar into his glass. You only had to pay once for the cup and you could refill it as much as you liked for a day, which he gladly did. She made no sound as he went about his business, but he felt her twitch a little at his touch. Anri still found the action really weird but also strangely arousing, somehow. Which frustrated him a lot as it seemed he couldn't get any relief anytime soon.

He walked back to his spot on one of the sofas, only to find its armchair occupied by a fairy. He guessed her to be around thirteen centimeters tall, which put her somewhere between the two fairies he had encountered before. She had purplish hair, almost down to her shoulders and noticeably pale skin. He sat down and greeted her.

"Hi there," she responded in a high pitched voice that, by means unbeknownst to him, seemed to create an echo.

"Care for a company?"

"I was going to ask you the same. You've been sitting here alone for quite a while. Is everything alright sweetheart?"

"Yeah just... enjoying a drink."

She leaned over to his cup and smelled. "Mmm... nectar. I prefer dryad sap myself but I sure understand."

"Gotta try it then. I'm still getting used to this whole..." he motioned to the boob wall, "system."

"It's quite unique isn't it? Heard they were building a similar thing with penises in the women's hall."

Anri's eyes visibly widened. Just when he thought nothing will surprise him here...

"Just a rumor though. Have you been enjoying yourself lately? You seem a little... tense."

"No luck."

"How sad. Tell me, is there something specific you were looking for?"

'My girlfriend', he thought, as he moved his glass above his lap to conceal the growing tent in his pants. He wasn't actually sure how to define their relationship though.

"Not really. Truth be told, most of the things here are completely new to me."

"And have you ever been with someone like me?"

"No. Never before."

"Would you like to?"

He wasn't sure how that would even work, until he remembered his first night here. Those memories sent a rush of newly awoken arousal down to his pants.

"How much do you charge?"

"Seven golds normally. Any special services are by agreement."

Yes! Bingo! "In that case, lead the way."

"Wait. But first," she flew up and waved to a passing waitress to order a bottle of sparkling wine to a room he didn't know. "On me. Call it a get-to-know gift. Mind if we share? There's really no point for me to order a separate glass."

"No problem here," he said and took her hand with a finger. "Anri."

"Cecilia," she replied and led him away from the hub by his index finger, until they reached one of the empty rooms.

It looked similar yet a bit different to his private apartment. There was a big double bed with unrolled red curtains, a tub of magically heated water and a lot of shelves and drawers with numbers of different things, most of which he didn't dare to guess their purpose. There were also couple of erotic paintings hung that his apartment lacked (for obvious reasons) and a small table by the door. Their wine was already there along with two glasses. He poured one and noticed a small book and a bell lying next to it. The book was a same menu he's seen before, but what fascinated him was the page it was open on.

"Emergency potions: Potion of vitality, potion of potency, contraceptive potion... wait. Haven't all workers here taken contraceptive measures?"

"Oh, that's not for us. You'd be surprised how many women or couples come here every day." She sat on the edge of the glass, legs dangling inside and stuck her bare toe in it as if trying out temperature of a bathwater. "Oh, tickling."

He lifted the glass to his face and she leaned over to him, waving her wings. "Cheers then," he proclaimed looking into her bright blue eyes and they kissed before he leaned the glass to his lips and drank, while she caressed his nose and cheeks. She kept making eye contact and he got a good glimpse of her cleavage, which enticed him despite her already see-through dark dress. He then leaned the glass to her and she pressed her lips to the surface of the wine. She drank some, then wiping her mouth with her forearm.

"What now?" he asked, mesmerized.

"Now you undress!"

She pulled him by his collar to the bed where he sat down and began unbuttoning his shirt. As he did, she started dancing in the air, pulling her arms from the dress and letting it slide down to the ground. There was nothing under the thin fabric concealing her curves and he got a perfect view of her tight butt as she swayed her hips to the rhythm of an unheard music. Or perhaps his rapidly quickening heartbeat.

His anticipation was becoming unbearable, more out of curiosity than actual arousal. Once he was completely naked, she put a finger on his forehead and motioned him to lie down. He chose a comfortable position and she landed on his chest. She sat down and spread her legs, revealing her beautiful wet slit. Her hand wondered down between her thighs and she spread her pussy with two fingers. He picked her up with his hand and brought her to his face where she sat on his lips. He stuck his tongue out and tasted her gathering juices, quickly finding her clit due to his sheer size. She tasted like any woman, for the most part, as he felt she was emitting a faint floral aroma that was mixing in. Her eyes were closed as she humped his tongue and when that wasn't enough for him, he opened his mouth and closed it around her pelvis, her legs sticking out from the corners of his lips. He worked his tongue around her privates, finding the most sensitive parts and rubbing them senselessly, pressing the tip of his tongue against her entrance like he was trying to squeeze it in. It didn't give.

She was leaning on his upper lip, almost blocking his nostrils with her tits as she rode to her first orgasm. Her entire body started shaking, her feet dangling in the air as she vibrated with her every breath, her wings oscillating and blowing a breeze into his face. When it finally subsided, she fell back onto his chin, tickling him with her wings slowly settling down. Ari opened his eyes to watch her bask in her afterglow. He released her and she crawled up to him, pressing a kiss between his eyes.

"That was fun. Now's your turn."

She flew down to his erect dick and started caressing it like a lover, kissing it on the tip, hugging it around with her arms and legs. She took a step back and started tickling the underside of his tip with her wings, obviously having fun. The teasing was killing him.

"Now, now, aren't we eager?" she giggled and pressed his member down towards his belly. She lay down on it, pressing her breasts onto his shaft, kissing his frenulum. She used her wings to move around, massaging him with her entire body for a while, then she stood up and sat directly under his tip.

"Ready for a ride?" she asked and started to hump his most sensitive part with the vigor and enthusiasm of a wild beast. She pressed her wet pussy down on his dick with all her might, locking her thighs around him using her silvery wings to propel herself forward and back, every movement adding up to his building climax.

"Cecilia..." he moaned and she got the message.

As he approached orgasm, she slowly stopped her movements and slid down from his penis, letting it spring back upright. She hugged it tight with arms and legs, moving up and down his rod.

"Care to give me a hand?" she said and Anri grabbed his cock, wrapping his hand around her and pressing her onto his shaft. Just like that he started jerking himself off using her body as aid. When he was getting really close, he grunted and she wrapped her hands around just under his tip, pressing her tits to his frenulum. She pressed her mouth to his urethra and sucked, which sent him plummeting off the edge. Her cheeks bulged and cum sprayed to the sides as she attempted to take in the first burst. She also withstood the second one as she swallowed what she could, her face covered in excessive sperm. Third one sent her flying off his tip and falling down on her butt as she sat on his balls, cum flowing down her chest and soaking up her wings.

Anri laid back breathing heavily as his orgasm subsided. "Wow! Now that was something new."

"Indeed, that was quite the show," Jarill said, leaning on the doors, glass of wine in hand.

"What the..." Anri screamed panicking and gathered himself up. "Gods Jarill! When did... How did you even find me?!"

"It wasn't that hard. I asked around."

"I was looking for you everywhere! Why didn't you knock!?"

"And disturb you in such a wonderful moment? Hell no!" she said as she laid down the glass and came over to the bed. "Can I join?"

"Of course," answered Cecilia who quickly adjusted to the situation. "We were just starting."

"Just starting? I just finished!" he spat out, but neither girl seemed interested in his opinion. Jarill sat down on the other side of the bed and started undoing her shirt. Soon her perfectly sized chest was hanging on display between the white fabrics. She wasn't wearing any bra.

"Oh come on, don't tell me you're stopping after round one," she teased and reached her hand to Cecilia who gently took her finger. She flew up to her face and they shared a sloppy kiss, Anri's arousal rising again as he watched her lap down his cum from his fairy lover's naked body.

When they separated, Cecilia was almost completely clean and Anri's boner had returned. Jarill didn't seem so satisfied with the result though, as she reached out her hand and stroked his cock, before taking it into her mouth. She sucked and bobbed her head, nursing him back into full hardness, while unbuckling her belt. She wore leather pants, which in a combination with her simple white shirt, appeared kind of boyish. It also however, only augmented her confident and carefree aura. She preferred to dress practically most of the time, distinguishing herself from the seductively dressed workers.

The pants didn't stay on for long though.

After she disposed of most of her clothing, she laid down next to him only in her unbuttoned shirt and undergarments, and pressed a kiss on his face, prompting him to repeat the action. She sneaked her hand under her panties while Anri grabbed and sucked her boobs, decorated by a few moles.

That gave him a perfect view of Cecilia, snuggling under the thin fabric, raising a few unexpected gasps from Jarill as she did to her things he couldn't see but wished he did. She grabbed the panties and used her wings to pull them down from her legs, which then Jarill eagerly spread for her. Cecilia flew back to her nethers, finding her clit which was the size of her palm. She teased it with her wings and massaged it with her hands, digging her fingers into it a bit forcefully, which made Jarill fight back the urge to jump as she barely kept her hips pressed down to the bed. She pressed her lips onto it and sucked like on a breast, sticking both of her arms in entirely, spreading her hungry hole. Jarill couldn't hold herself anymore and pressed Cecilia onto her pussy, making her take her entire knob in her mouth. She continued rubbing herself with the fairy, until she almost disappeared between her bottom-lips, only her wings remaining visible. When she finally released her toy, her head was pressed tight into the pillow, forearm over her eyes, as she breathed heavily. Not as heavily as Cecilia who coughed and cried, nearly getting drowned in her juices. Anri sat and watched silently.

"It... cough... ahem. Phew! It's going to take something a little bigger to scratch this itch."

Anri didn't wait further and kissed Jarill on her lips as he positioned himself over her slit. Cecilia laid down on one of her breasts and started sucking her erect nipple, barely fitting it into her mouth. He looked into her eyes and waited until she nodded for him to continue, before he thrust himself into her vagina.

Her eyes rolled back slightly at the sudden volume within her. He waited for her to adjust, then pulled back and repeated the process, thrusting in and out, slowly increasing his pace. Once he found a stable rhythm, he leaned over to her and kissed her deeply, sticking his tongue all the way to her mouth, sucking on hers. He went like that for a few minutes, then shifted to kissing her neck all while fucking her vigorously, then eventually to sucking on her breast. Somewhere along the act, Cecilia has switched from sucking Jarill's nipple to humping it, inserting her hard knob into her tight little fairy-hole. She wasn't gentle about it, using her thighs to lift herself up then pressing down, rubbing her clit with her hand. She flickered her wings to push herself forward and backward, moving her pelvis in a manner that made Anri tremble with arousal. He let go of Jarill's breast and observed her closely, unable to tear his gaze from her.

She stopped her actions then and flew back between Jarill's legs, finding her clitoris again and somehow inserted THAT into her pussy! Jarill immediately let out a loud moan as she started to hump, massaging her good spot with her pussy-walls. She was facing away from Anri and as he looked at her from above, moving over Jarill's hole, it seemed as though his dick was disappearing into her little twerking ass instead. That impossible notion aroused him so much, he found himself accelerating in his efforts to make Jarill come, hitting her slit faster and harder with each successive thrust.

12