House of the Scarlet Rose Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cecilia then screamed out loud as she stopped humping, shaking her whole body impossibly fast in her apparent climax. That also made Anri stop and watch as Jarill grabbed the sheets, groaning aloud from the unexpected stimulation. When Cecilia's orgasm faded away she dropped backwards and stayed sitting on Anri's dick, resting her back on his underbelly.

She came to and realized they were both staring at her.

"Oh, sorry! I... I tend to sort of... 'vibrate' when I orgasm. I probably should have warned you in advance. That might have been a little too much stimulus at once for you."

They both stared at each other, Cecilia turning to each of them nervously as Jarill's lips made a devilish grin.

"I think I've got an idea," she said, biting her bottom lip in anticipation.

"Me too," he agreed and both turned to look at the fairy, sitting still and swallowing emptily.

"How long does it take for you to build up an orgasm?"

"I don't know, not too long, but it will be a bit harder, right after orgasming twice already."

"Do you have any toys here?"

"Of course. This is my usual room, I obviously have some here. Bottom left drawer, right over there."

Jarill detached herself from Anri and hopped out of the bed, shuffling through the drawer and producing a small wooden box.

"Yes that."

She placed it on the bed and opened it, revealing a full, fairy-sized arsenal. There were phalluses and plugs made of metal or amber, little gags and straps, some pieces of pretty slutty undergarments and even miniature chastity belt. Mixed between those were a bunch of tiny clamps and spikes Anri had no idea what they were used for.

"Wow! Didn't peg you for such a kinky type," Jarill said and took out a few pieces of silky ribbon cloth.

"Ahem... that will be for extra."

"Deal," Jarill responded before Anri could complain. "I can pitch in anything you're missing."

"Okay, so what are we doing?" Cecilia pried.

"You'll see. Choose whichever toys can do you the best. Preferably ones that won't fall out."

Cecilia rummaged through the box for a while, carefully picking out a huge butt plug and a ribbed amber dildo. She half set half laid down and inserted both in the assigned hole, moans escaping her in the process, unintentionally giving Anri a good show. She flexed a little then slowly stood up, every move bringing her visible pleasure. She shot an inquisitive look to Jarill, who then proceeded to gently tie the ribbon around one of the fairy's arms, securing it with a knot. Cecilia, who started to get the idea, walked up to Anri's dick and wrapped her arms around it, looking both nervous and aroused.

"Shouldn't you be upside down so you can breathe easier?" he asked, watching the bondage progress.

"Rather not. My wings wouldn't like that kind of position. I can hold my breath fairly well I might say, just make sure to pull out completely every now and then. When anything is wrong I'll just pinch you."

"Auch! Ok, you don't have to demonstrate. I will know when you need to stop."

As they chatted, Jarill tied her hands, her knees and her ankles so she was firmly wrapped around his member, then wrapped the ribbon around her wings a few times to make sure they wouldn't bend uncomfortably. When they were done, Cecilia tried moving around to test the restraints, then wiggled her waist a little to test out her toys. Her blissful face spoke for her.

"Ready then?"

She swallowed nervously, then gave them a thumbs up. Jarill positioned herself on the bed and gave an affirmative as well. All set to go, Anri plunged right in.

He tried going a bit slowly the first time, expecting a pinch every second, but not too slow as to make Cecilia suffocate. When no signal came, he pulled back out and checked on her. Her eyes were closed and she was holding on tight, despite the ribbon already securing her. When she realized she wasn't going back yet, she looked up and nodded.

"I'm fine. It's... interesting. A new one for me... but kind of hot. You can continue."

She sounded a little hesitant, but Anri listened and pressed back into Jarill, this time a bit faster. She let out a huff from the wide, uneven object entering her depths a second time. Then he pulled back and thrusted in again. And again. And again.

He made sure to pull out every five or six seconds. Then every ten. Then fifteen. He increased his tempo as he pillaged her tunnel, glazing it and the fairy in pre-cum, the amount of thrusts between each retreat growing exponentially. Looking into Jarill's blissful face made him go deeper as he was determined to make both girls cum. The resistance of her vagina's walls made Cecilia bounce back and forth, squirming and wiggling as her toys rubbed on Anri's penis, which made Jarill shake in turn.

When it became apparent Cecilia was approaching another orgasm, Jarill got up and turned around, lying prone on the bed so that the fairy was now pressing directly onto her g-spot. Still inside, her world spun around and she became confused until Anri resumed his thrusting and she noticed the change in alignment when he pulled out.

Pressing his hips onto Jarill's round ass, he grabbed her cheeks and spread them up, enjoying the perfect view of her tight backdoor hole. Having to pull out and stop every few second made his buildup slow but that didn't seem to be the case with the girls. Cecilia's shaking was gaining on frequency and Jarill was grabbing the bedsheets again, pressing her face into her pillow. It only took a dozen more thrusts and the fairy erupted in her vibrating climax. Anri pressed deep into his lover and kept the position, bringing the surge of stimulation right to Jarill's g-spot, sending her into a writhing orgasm as well. They stayed like that for a while, letting the girls bask in their afterglow when he received a pinch on his dick and quickly realized he forgot about the fairy.

Pulling out, she slipped into a coughing fit, gasping for breath. She was completely soaked in pussy juices and her head and back was covered in Anri's cum. He quickly tried to untie her, figuring out the knots, until Jarill stepped in to help. Falling back on the bed, now free, Cecilia stayed laying there, eyes closed, her chest rising and falling in deep breaths.

"Are you okay?"

"I... think I might add this to my list of fetishes," she answered a few eternities later. "Gods, there's so many now... Why do I have to agree to everything?"

That comment resulted in a collective laugh.

"Wow that was intense! I thought you were gonna drown me when you came from me! Anyway, I don't think I'm getting back into something like this for a WHILE! No pun intended..."

"Not so fast, little missy! I think we're forgetting something," Jarill interrupted.

Anri failed to cum. Focused on pleasuring the girls, even Cecilia's vibrating sensation against his sensitive parts apparently wasn't enough to bring him over the edge. He sat there, erection waving in the air.

"Oh! We better take care of that right away then. Lie down!"

He gladly obliged, tired from his escapade. Jarill immediately latched onto his cock, cleaning it of all his and her fluids. Cecilia extracted her toys, licking them clean as she approached him. She wiped his cum running down her body and wringed it from her hair, slurping it up from her fingers. Then she mounted his dick again and played around with his tip.

"Mmm, such a beautiful little hole you have here. Almost like mine," she chirped, comparing his urethra and her pussy. "Think it might fit some of my toys Jarill?"

Anri visibly freaked out when she tried sticking a finger in and she laughed. "Oh such a gullible little boy. I'm just messing with you," she responded and flew upwards, letting Jarill stroke him into rock hard state again. Then she sat down on his tip with her legs spread, locking her ankles under it. She pressed her tiny fairy-slit directly onto its opening and whispered: "Fill me!"

Completely taken aback by this, Anri's arousal skyrocketed as he watched Cecilia devouring his cum from her body while Jarill stroked him mad. She leaned to the fairy and licked her back, cleaning what she couldn't reach while keeping eye contact with him. The fairy sucked on her fingers, rubbing herself with her other hand, eyes closed in bliss. He knew he couldn't hold much longer and before he knew it he exploded in one massive orgasm.

As he came, splashes of cum flew into all directions as it couldn't all possibly fit into Cecilia's pussy. A considerable amount did though. With every shot her belly inflated a bit and she threw her head back in obvious pleasure. She spasmed as more fluids entered her, grabbing her breast and massaging her nipple. Just as Anri's orgasm diminished and he shot his last dose, a mouthful of cum spurted out from between her lips and dripped down her chin and breast. That unexpected sight sent him spiraling down a pit of insane arousal and almost made him climax again.

"What..." he stuttered catching his breath. "What...? How? That's impossible! That SHOULD be impossible! Are you okay?"

Cecilia swallowed and laughed. "Ah, silly. Of course I am! It's an old trick. I held some cum in my mouth, then just spat it out when you came. It usually drives my clients mad."

She stepped down from his cock and sat on the bed, playing with herself. "Uuuuhh, now that's a load, young man!" she said, pressing her belly and squeezing out a surge of sperm. Jarill lowered her face between her legs and licked her clean of Anri's semen, sucking it out from the fairy's hole.

"Well, I think this night was rather fruitful after all," she said and started dressing up again, then changed her mind. "I think I need a bath, before we wrap this up here. Care to join Anri?"

He looked at them, musing about somethings. "Actually, would you mind hanging around some more Cecilia?"

Jarill turned to him baffled, then the fairy spoke: "Not at all."

* * *

Anri walked through the hub with his cup in hand and towards the boob wall. Passing his usual favorite, the elfine, he came straight to the big, dark, wood colored dryad boobs and squeezed another round of sap from her green nipples. Next to him Jarill, who finally fetched her own cup, walked up to the giant, red, partially scaled dragonkin breasts and milked a steaming hot, rose colored liquid into it. Walking back to their spot, Anri tried to hide the obvious bulge in his pants.

Sitting down they each took a sip from their drink and exchanged a pleased exhalations. They could hear Cecilia's muffled "mmhmm" pitch in with them.

"I admit, this stuff is truly something else."

"Right..." Jarill sighed, her opinion obviously differing. "How about you Cecilia? Mind joining us for a moment?"

She fought her way up from Anri's pants and flew towards Jarill, her face covered in his semen. "Oooh, a hot tub! Don't mind if I do!" she said and slowly sunk into her steaming drink, making pleased moans along the way.

"How about you? Enjoying your drink?"

She licked her lips and lapped down the cum from her hands. "Mmm, sweet as honey! I told you: I love dryad sap! Never just said anything about ME drinking it!"

She giggled and shared a sloppy kiss with Jarill as she brought her glass to her lips.

12