House of Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers

"I'm not complaining. It just smells like a set-up."

Kevin shrugged and glanced over at his wife. "Kelly doesn't look any different."

Jack took another look at Kelly as she leaned against the back of the sofa and crossed her legs. She doesn't? I don't remember her being that fucking hot.

A brief mental image of her wrapping her long legs around his waist as he pounded her right where she was sitting flashed across Jack's mind. He swallowed hard.

"I need a drink. Can you pour Em a glass of that wine, too?"

"Yeah, sure. I brought a bottle of Glenfiddich. You want some?"

"Yeah." Jack's voice was distant. His mind was reeling with the possible explanations for his wife's behavior, but he wasn't about to even speculate out loud. That could get him in trouble.

Deep, deep trouble if he was wrong.

They situated themselves around the living room the way one might expect. Typical for two couples just casually drinking and engaging in conversation. Kevin sat between his wife and the arm of the sofa. Emily occupied the space on the other side of Kelly, while Jack sat in his usual chair. From his vantage point, he could watch the group dynamic as it played out before him. And it got more and more interesting as the liquor bottles emptied.

About the time he was opening the second bottle of wine, Emily muted the television completely and turned on some music. She and Kelly broke into song, taking turns like a karaoke duet. Afterward, they fell into a fit of laughter, almost knocking their fresh glasses of wine off the coffee table. It was a telltale sign that they'd had enough to drink, but neither Jack, nor Kevin were about to say anything.

Ordinarily, Jack might hint to Emily to slow down, but he could sense something was different about the whole atmosphere.

For one, this was the most Emily and Kelly had ever interacted. Usually they relied on Kevin and Jack to carry the conversation since they were close friends. One would never know it if they'd stepped into that party mid-stream. Kelly and Emily had managed to settle close to one another like two magnets on one end of the sofa, leaving the entire other half to Kevin, who didn't seem to even notice.

Jack noticed, though. And he noticed some other things, too.

As the night wore on, the girls were getting more chummy with one another.

It started first with a few casual touches; arms, knees, shoulders. Then it gradually progressed to a steady contact. Jack even spied Kelly absentmindedly caressing Em's thigh.

It had always been a fantasy of Jack's to watch his wife with another woman. What guy doesn't fantasize about that? But Em had never so much as hinted that she might be into it. Even as he watched them together, Kelly was instigating the contact more than Emily. But Em isn't exactly shying away from it, either.

It had crossed his mind a few times during the evening. That maybe Kelly wanted to swap partners. But she showed no interest in Jack that he could tell. She sure is interested in Em, though.

No sooner he thought it, he got the signal he was looking for; the one that told him that he was, without a doubt, right.

Kevin had excused himself to the restroom and so Jack moved to the kitchen to fix another drink. While he was in there, he suddenly became aware that there was no conversation coming from the living room.

Peering through the passthrough and over the countertop bar, his heart tripped over a beat. Kelly was kissing his wife.

Regardless of the numerous signs that the party was heading in this direction, it was still shocking to Jack. And fucking hot as hell. He found himself holding his breath as his gaze locked onto the pair, fearing that one small noise might startle them into stopping.

Kevin stepped around the corner and froze. His wide eyes darted from the girls, to Jack, and back to the girls again. He moved very quietly toward the kitchen so as not to disturb them.

Jack's eyebrows rose as he made eye contact with Kevin. Kevin's only response was to shake his head slightly and shrug. Neither one of them knew what to do next. It was unfamiliar territory.

After several minutes of silence, Jack figured the women had to know that they were being watched. This was more than a single stolen kiss. They intended to go further.

Jack moved back into the living room with Kevin close behind him. His chair provided the best seat for watching, but the worst possible position if your goal was to get invited to participate. And after about 30 seconds of watching them kiss, that became Jack's goal.

He waved at his chair to graciously relinquish it to Kevin as he slithered onto the couch. He was careful not to come into contact with the girls.

Kelly's hand had begun to wander over Emily's breast. She cupped and caressed it through the silky fabric as she deepened their kiss. After a few moments, Emily pulled away.

Her lips were puffy and crimson. She was out of breath from the interlude. She looked up into Kelly's eyes and then over at Kevin. Quickly realizing that Kevin and Jack had switched places, she shifted her head in search of Jack.

Kelly started to pull away, but Emily held her steadfast as her eyes searched Jack's for approval.

A half smile grew across Jack's face and Emily released the breath she was holding. She lifted her arm from Kelly's waist and outstretched her hand toward Jack. He responded by squeezing her hand reassuringly, expecting that it was what she needed in order to ease her doubt, but before he could pull his hand away, Emily grasped it and eased it onto Kelly's hip.

Jack's gaze rapidly moved from Emily to Kelly to Kevin. It was what he wanted, but it suddenly dawned on him that he was about to get personal with his best friend's wife. And this was something they'd never talked about or even dreamed about happening. The closest they'd ever come to discussing this scenario was at the bar the previous week when Kevin mentioned Kelly's desire to swing. Jack never once thought that would include them.

Kelly caressed the back of Jack's hand as she smiled over her shoulder. It was obvious that she was game, along with Emily.

Jack fixed his gaze on Kevin. For a moment his face was difficult to read. He was still in shock over the whole thing. But then he realized why Jack was looking at him. He simply grinned and sat back. And with that, Kelly turned her attention back to Emily and resumed their kissing.

There were still unanswered questions. Jack had no idea how far to go, but he put the thought out of his mind for the moment, hoping that when the time came, he'd figure it out.

Jack moved closer to the pair as his hand explored Kelly's hip, thigh and buttock. She had all the firmness of youth combined with the curves of a woman. It made Jack's head swim. He hadn't so much as touched another woman in twelve years, and all of a sudden he felt like he'd been given the key to the safe. And he was anxious to get inside.

His hand moved below the hem of Kelly's skirt and onto her bare thigh, just above her knee. Then he slid it up her bare thigh, inching her skirt up with it until her pale blue panties were exposed.

Jack glanced at Kevin. His attention was glued to Kelly's hand which was kneading Emily's breast.

Leaving Kelly's skirt bunched over her hip, Jack reached around her waist and snaked his hand up between the women to Emily's top button. It took him a moment to get the feel of it between his fingers, but he managed to get it unfastened. Then the next button, and the next, and finally the bottom.

Jack gently caressed the back of Kelly's kneading hand and then repositioned her hand underneath the open flap of Emily's blouse. He then pulled the flap open to give Kevin a better look, all the while watching his expression out of the corner of his eye.

Jack was well aware of how magnificent his wife's breasts were. A full cup size larger than Kelly's, they were the embodiment of all things maternal and feminine. Soft. Luscious. And 100% real.

Kevin licked his lips and swallowed hard in appreciation, and somewhere in the darkest corner of Jack's subconscious mind, a sleeping beast was roused. Blood rushed to his groin, stiffening his cock to steel. Just the sight of his friend getting turned on by his wife's breasts fueled him.

Jack slipped his fingers just inside the elastic of Kelly's panties and leaned over to whisper in his wife's ear.

"Take off your bra, Em."

Kelly sat upright as Emily arched her back to unclasp the bra. It sprung loose a second before she freed her hands and discarded the lace fabric and her blouse on the floor.

Jack took advantage of Kelly's new position and slid his hand down into the front of her panties to grip her sex. It was probably a breech of protocol, if there was such a thing, but he was well beyond thinking.

Kelly gasped, and then moaned hungrily. Jack couldn't resist the invitation. He flexed his middle finger and dipped it into her slick, quivering hole. All her efforts with Emily were evident in how utterly hot and wet she'd become. And she was so very tight. Jack could think of little else but how much he wanted to feel his thick cock inching its way inside, straining and stretching her channel to the hilt.

Ease up, man. You could blow this whole thing.

Jack's feeble mind was finally catching up with his raging hormones. He reluctantly removed his fat finger from Kelly's pussy and turned his attention back to his wife's bare breasts. With Jack's hand out of the way, Kelly was able to curl her tummy and lower her face to Emily's waiting nipple.

Kevin grunted and shifted in his seat. It was an extraordinary sight.

Kelly extended her tongue so that her husband could watch her work Emily's nip. She circled it, laved it, and flicked the nub rapidly until it protruded, proud and stiff. Every so often she'd slow down and peer up at Kevin through her eyelashes for a moment. Then her attention was back on Emily.

Emily's hand reached out toward Kevin, her fingers wiggling in invitation. "Come here." Her voice came out as a strangled whisper, barely audible over the music.

Kevin slid off the chair and tentatively approached on his knees.

Emily lifted her head to get a better look at him. "I want to see."

Kevin glanced at Jack and nervously licked his lips. His desire to participate was evident in his bulging jeans, but the weight of the situation was bothersome to him.

Jack found it somewhat comforting that while Kevin had no issues with Jack fingering Kelly, he was hesitant to undress for Emily.

With a reassuring nod, Jack prompted Kevin. "Go ahead; She doesn't bite. Much."

Kevin chuckled and nodded, then turned back to Emily. "You want me to remove my jeans?"

Emily nodded and smirked.

Jack tried not to roll his eyes. I would've had the thing in her mouth by now if it were me. Jeez!

As Kevin went to work removing his jeans, Jack moved his hands over Kelly's body, getting acquainted with the feel of her firm breasts and then her soft thighs that he so desperately wanted to feel wrapped around his waist. His focus stayed on the girls, on how expertly Kelly's tongue worked his wife's nipple.

His own need was building again. His hand moved up Kelly's back and he wove his fingers in her hair. Feeling her head movement as she worked her magic on his wife was intoxicating. His grip tightened and Kelly let go a whine. Jack was about to release her when her whining turned into needy groaning. Fuck yeah, baby.

Jack lifted Kelly's face from Emily's bosom and pulled her back against his chest. She was panting and writhing by the time he had her legs positioned in front of her so he could slide his hand back into her panties.

He kept her back against him so they were both facing the other couple.

Kevin knelt beside the sofa next to Emily. He looked nervous as a cat, licking his lips repeatedly. Emily smiled and pulled him toward her, guiding his ear to her lips. She whispered something to him that made him smile, then kissed his lips gently for a moment before directing both of his hands to her bare breasts.

Kevin released a huff of gratitude, his eyes closing in what appeared to be silent prayer. The sight of it was nothing short of breathtaking for Jack. No man deserved to go without a sexual release as long as Kevin had. And the sight of him finally getting some with Emily was incredible. Somewhere in his brain the thought occurred to him: Shouldn't I be jealous or something? But all he could feel as he watched Kevin caressing Emily's breast and then taking her nipple into his mouth, was that they were happy. And that his own cock was hard enough to drive nails from the sight of it.

Jack turned his attention back to Kelly. His fingers had been lazily exploring the tender folds of her pussy as he watched the show in front of him. But her panties were beginning to hinder his progress. Besides, he wanted to give Kevin the same type of view he was getting.

He nuzzled Kelly's neck and growled, "Take off your panties for me, babe."

Kelly's breathing hitched and her back arched. Her face contorted as though she were in some sort of pain. Jack watched her in puzzlement. It became obvious that she was conflicted.

"What's wrong?"

Kelly twisted her neck to whisper in Jack's ear. "I can't ... We can't ... No intercourse."

Jack nodded his understanding. It dawned on him that Kelly and Kevin had already had some conversations about their limits. They've been talking seriously about swinging. It didn't bother him. He was fairly certain that Kevin had no better idea this was going to happen than he did. This was Kelly's doing.

As the thought of how Kelly had manipulated the whole thing sunk into his brain, he bit down hard on her lobe and growled.

"Take them off. I'm going to fuck you with my fingers."

Kelly gasped and nodded. Her cheeks flushed pink and she began to pant as her delicate and shaking hands gripped the elastic waistband. Jack helped her get started but then turned his attention back to his wife as Kelly slid the garment down her luscious legs.

Emily missed none of it. Kevin's face was buried deep in her neck, his fingers working her hard nipple between them. She was positively radiant.

Kelly sat back against Jack, holding her knees together in a suddenly shy and awkward posture. But Jack was fairly certain he could change that.

Keeping his gaze on his own wanton wife, he nipped and sucked at Kelly's neck in a gruff manner. He snarled in her ear, "I don't think so, sweetheart. Spread those gorgeous legs of yours so I can fuck you."

He was beginning to understand what turned her on. It was his crudeness that fueled her. Kevin had been right; Women want it all. The kind, sensitive, gentle Kevin, and the gruff, unpolished, pure machismo of Jack.

Kelly's thighs shook as she struggled to obey Jack's wishes and slowly opened them.

"More."

Kelly shut her eyes as she broadened her spread.

A wicked smile grew across Jack's face as Emily's eyes widened. She was staring right between Kelly's open thighs. Jack gave her an unfettered view for several moments before sliding his fingers over her hip.

He toyed with her pussy so Emily could watch. Kevin finally lifted his head and shifted his body so he could watch too, his hand never leaving Em's breast.

Satisfied he had their full attention, Jack's fingers went to work in earnest. He plunged his first two fingers into her sopping cunt, causing her back to arch, then he retreated and slid them up her folds to pinch her clitoral hood between them.

Emily writhed in longing as Kelly mewled her need. And Jack's goal changed right then.

He'd promised Kelly he would fuck her with his fingers, and he intended to keep that promise. Eventually, anyway.

Jack worked Kelly's clit in circles roughly, pressing his fingers hard against it as he rapidly flicked his wrist until Kelly's mouth formed a permanent "O" and she appeared to be holding her breath. Then he penetrated her with his two thick middle fingers, fucking her impossibly tight cunt with a punishing rhythm.

When he detected she was once again on the edge of climax, he removed his fingers.

"No, please," Kelly panted.

"It's my turn. I want to watch you lick my wife's pussy."

Jack said it loud enough for everyone to hear which was evidenced by Emily's whimpering.

"Kevin."

Kevin lifted his eyes to meet Jack's in curiosity. Jack tipped his head toward Emily's skirt.

"Help Em get undressed, will ya?"

Kevin nodded and then leaned over and whispered in her ear before kissing her on the cheek. He then sat back on his haunches and began sliding the tight fabric up Emily's thighs.

She was wearing one of her thongs. Which explained the lack of panty line that Jack took notice of when Emily leaned over the stereo to change radio stations earlier in the evening.

Kevin bit his lip as his fingers wrapped around the tiny straps. He was no longer nervous. He looked more like a ravenous man about to eat for the first time in weeks.

He tugged at the garment and paused when her mons were at last exposed. Emily was clean-shaven. She'd kept her pussy that way since she and Jack first started dating in college. He convinced her to do it as a birthday present to him and she'd just kept it up ever since. Probably because she derived more pleasure from it than he did.

Kevin leaned over and gently kissed her pouting pussy lips before removing the garment the rest of the way, eliciting a tiny coo from Emily's lips.

The tender moment was interrupted by Jack's gruff voice.

"Are you ready to taste my wife, Kelly?"

Kelly nodded, panting. To further fan the flame, Jack twisted her hair at the nape of her neck.

"I'm going to enjoy watching you do it. Then I'm going to fuck both of you at the same time."

He was mildly aware that he was cutting Kevin out of the picture, but he wasn't exactly experienced on how to work everything in. I'm not a fucking cruise director. He can find his own niche.

Kevin moved out of the way and Jack folded Kelly in two by easing her head forward until her face was inches away from Emily sex. He held her there by her hair, teasing the both of them mercilessly for a few moments. He stood up and then very slowly lowered his arm until Kelly's mouth came into contact with Emily's pussy lips.

He released her hair and took a step backward. Kelly repositioned her legs so they were behind her and she could more comfortably go to work on Emily.

It was a perfect angle for watching. With Kelly draped over Emily's hip, it allowed Jack a full view between Emily's open thighs.

Jack briefly glanced over at Kevin. He was sitting on his haunches with his back turned to Jack, but with ample view of his wife's tongue as it snaked into Em's slit. His upper arm and shoulder were swaying rhythmically. He was obviously stroking himself as he enjoyed the show.

Jack hurriedly went to work on his own jeans, not peeling his eyes away for a second. Emily was in full rapture. He hoped it wouldn't take her long to climax because once his beast was free, it was going to take a hell of a lot of willpower not to just sink it in her wet cunt while Kelly was licking it. It had always been a secret fantasy of his. But somehow that seemed too much to ask. He was already taking more than his share. It wasn't worth losing a friendship over.

Emily's groaning changed pitch. She's close. Jack gripped his steel rod and stroked himself gently as he stood between Emily's open thighs. Come on, baby. Come. Come, so I can fuck the living shit out of your cunt.

Emily's back arched and her fingers dug into the sofa. She cried out and bucked her hips, throwing Kelly off of her.

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers