House of Toys: Jamie's Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiefBlau
TiefBlau
69 Followers

Hawke didn't wait for my reply, as usual. "I have some news to share. The Bensons had a great time last night and sang your praises..." he paused, as if I was supposed to act excited at this news. When I was silent, he continued. "...but they couldn't stop talking about Honey*Star. She's quite popular, you know."

Suddenly, I was fully alert, fearful of where this was going. "What do you mean?"

"You see, they're having another party at the end of the week, and they requested your friend specifically."

My eyes widened. "No!" I said vehemently, practically spitting. "That's not in the contract!"

Hawke's expression went unchanged at my panic. "Relax, boy, it would only be for the night. But I am still quite annoyed by her trespassing. I think one night with the Bensons is a small price to pay for me to not involve the police, wouldn't you say?"

My heart hammered in my chest. Was he serious? He would try to arrest Elise for simply wandering into a room accidentally? Was that so bad? Surely, she couldn't get in that much trouble. But Hawke's cold eyes let me know he was serious. He had leverage over Elise now, no matter how small, and he'd use it to punish her one way or the other.

I looked up at him pleadingly. He towered above me. I was probably a pathetic sight in my little maid uniform, trying to control my voice through my fear. "Please," I said desperately. "Leave her out of this. I'll do whatever you want, just leave Elise alone."

He pretended to think it over, clearly enjoying my desperation. "Well, there is one way," he said at last. "You just need to be a better Toy."

I knew what that meant. I reached for the zipper to his pants, but he swatted my hand away.

"Not me, you idiot! The Bensons. They will be visiting throughout the week. If you could make them appreciate your company more, become their favorite Toy, I'm sure they will forget all about Elise."

I swallowed. "What do I have to do?' I asked, resigned.

"It's simple. They just want to see more enthusiasm, more energy. Show them how much you love their cocks; how happy you are to serve them. In fact, I suggest playing up your maid role more. They'd get a kick out of that, I'm sure. You just need to be the perfect little slut and Elise will be safe." He made it sound so simple, but I knew he was serious. This was a threat; or a challenge. Either way, I couldn't back down. Too much was at stake.

"I understand." I told him, meeting his eyes. "...Master," I added reluctantly.

He enjoyed that and clapped his hands. "Wonderful! You'll do fine." He strode towards the door and began to leave, but not before turning back to me with an icy gaze. "Good luck."

The day had gotten off to a bad start, even worse than most days at Montgomery. Hawke's threat loomed in my mind and I knew I had to put my all into pleasing my abusers, into playing the part of the perfect slut. I had no way of knowing which among the many men I served belonged to the Benson group Hawke had mentioned. Besides, I reasoned, I was probably being closely monitored and reported on no matter who I serviced. So, I had to play the role all the time, never dropping the act.

I was tested immediately upon exiting my one-sided conversation with Hawke. A pair of men in drab suits headed down the corridor in my direction, engaged in conversation. Hawke had already disappeared from sight but I still felt watched, under evaluation. This was my first test.

I steeled myself and put on my best smile, trying to emulate the ditzy expressions I'd seen on hostesses, performers, and other women paid to act obedient and subservient. Before I could talk myself out of it, I approached the men, who still hadn't even noticed my presence, deep in a discussion.

"-so I told him I couldn't accept those terms, and he walked out right there! Can you believe it? This man, who had already-"

"Excuse me, gentlemen, can I assist you today?" I interrupted, trying out my best flirtatious look and raising the pitch of my voice. I cringed as soon as it came out of my mouth. One of the men looked irritated at my interruption, but the other brightened.

"Oho, what's this? This is quite forward. What's your name, honey?" He was short and stocky, trying to give a friendly smile, but it only came off as condescending and arrogant. I did my best to ignore it and replied in a chipper voice.

"It's Jamie, sir, and I'm here to give you aaaaaanything you want." My cheeks were burning but I didn't back down, didn't recoil in revulsion despite how much my body wanted to. I had to do this, for Elise.

The man's grin widened. "Wonderful! Aren't you just an angel? Well, Jamie, I'm in an important discussion with my colleague here," the other man merely grunted, refusing to meet my eyes, "but I'd love the pleasure of your company. Won't you follow us to a room?"

Ten minutes later I found myself on my knees between the man's spread legs as he sat on a sofa, continuing his conversation with his colleague. The other man was barely restraining his annoyance. I slobbered over the first man's cock with as much enthusiasm as I could display, covering it in my spit, rolling my tongue across it feverishly, and even making high-pitched moaning sounds around the member in my mouth. I had already worked through the embarrassment, determined to get the job done.

My efforts were recognized and the dick grew rock hard quickly. Soon after, the man's conversation grew less coherent, his words more distracted as I put my all into the blowjob. It wasn't long before his colleague left in disgust, leaving me alone with my lustful master. As soon as he had left, the first man addressed me directly.

"That feels so good, honey. You're a natural. Keep up just like that and-" He cut off abruptly and I felt his cock stiffen in my mouth. He was cumming already! I felt him throb as he began to release spurts of semen into my mouth. He wasn't very big so I was able to take him to the base as he came, cover his cock entirely as I buried my nose in his pubes. He let out a long, loud moan, almost a yell, as I gulped down spurt after spurt of cum directly into my throat. I didn't make any attempt to pull away as he grabbed my hair, ignored the disgust fighting its way through me as the familiar salty taste filled my mouth. This was for Elise, I reminded myself again. It was worth it.

The man's groan died down at last and his orgasm finally subsided, He withdrew himself, suddenly gentle, and addressed me sweetly.

"You're a superstar, baby. What other services do you offer?" I grimaced inwardly, but hid it with a huge smile. I swallowed the remaining cum and straightened my top.

"I have something round, tight, and just for you...Master." I stood up, turned around, and bent over, hiking up my skirt and baring my ass directly at eye level. After a pause, I had a thought and looked over my shoulder with a wink.

He was beside himself with excitement and reached for me hungrily. I resolutely allowed him to take hold of my ass cheeks and pull me into his lap. I briefly felt the head of his penis push against my asshole, then it was inside me, slipping in easily. My well-worn rectum gave little resistance and he slid to the base quickly. In seconds I had enveloped him totally, was completely impaled on his dick.

As it bottomed out, it rubbed against my prostate. I let out a small moan despite myself. This seemed to turn the man on even more and he let out an "Oh yeah" as he began thrusting into me. I remembered Amelia's advice to enjoy myself wherever I could, so I decided to role with it.

"Oooooh!" I shouted, grinding my hips into the lucky man's groin. I felt equal parts embarrassed and horny as I played my role with increasing gusto. The spike of pleasure was immense and my lust was undeniable. To hell with it, I thought. It was a relief to just let myself go. I gave myself over, became the subservient maid I was dressed as. "Fuuuuuuck yes! Fuck me harder!"

The back of my mind was screaming in shame, but I pushed it aside. It felt good to throw aside my inhibitions, give myself to pleasure and nothing else. I groaned as I met the man's steadily quickening thrusts, desperately clung to his cock with my ass. As I already knew deep down, it was so much better when I enjoyed myself, when I was in control. Besides, I reminded myself, this wasn't the real me. Just a role I was playing to protect Elise.

Elise. I pushed the thought aside. I needed to be 100% in this moment, not distracted. My own cock was erect now, getting harder by the minute. I resumed my attack, now fucking the man more than he was fucking me, my asshole clamped around him like it was a lifeline. And I guess it was, in a sense, my escape from this nightmare, my solace in this prison.

We fucked faster, more intensely. Suddenly, the man drew my head around and pulled me in for a kiss. It wasn't entirely welcome, even in my heightened state of lust, but I let him kiss me, force his tongue into my mouth, have his way with me entirely. I was his Toy now, this man whose name I still didn't even know, lost to my lust.

Finally, I reached my limits and felt my cock stiffen in anticipation. At that same instant, my client let out an "Oh fuck!" and stopped his thrusting. As I unleashed my pent-up pleasure, came all across my thighs, I felt his dick contract inside me and his second round of cum ooze into my bowels. I yelled at the feeling, the sensation of being drained and filled at the same time.

"Fuuuuuuuck..." My voice trailed off as I came down from the high of my pleasure. I felt the man gradually soften inside me until he slipped out altogether, cum seeping out with him. I remained frozen in place, cheeks flushed with exhaustion. I panted heavily as we both bathed in the after-sex glow. I was a mess, covered in sweat and my own cum, my asshole loose and quivering. I felt dimly like I had lost something, like I should be ashamed of myself, but I was past caring. I just wanted this moment, this feeling of pleasure, to stay.

After several minutes of us frozen in this coupling, the man gently pushed me off his lap. I fell weakly to the sofa beside him. He straightened himself and drew his trousers back up, then pulled himself to his feet and turned to me.

"Thanks for the amazing time, Jamie. You're a wonderful maid. I'll make sure to let all my friends know." He headed towards the door. "I look forward to sampling that sweet ass again!" He exited the room and I remained motionless, laid out on the sofa.

-------

Elise picked out a table in the back of the coffee shop and sat down to wait, her mind racing over the events of the previous night. She had first phoned up Alice and, after re-introducing herself, they had arranged a meeting at this little shop the following day. Elise had been impatient and wanted to talk over the phone, but the other girl had insisted on this meeting and she had no choice but to agree. Elise had then done her fair share of research on the Montgomery House, Phoenix Studios, and Simon Hawke, but she could find little she didn't already know and so turned it in for the night, placing her hopes on Alice.

Now she waited for the other idol's arrival, nervousness creeping in despite herself. She had been vague over the phone, but surely Alice would be curious about Elise's sudden interest in her experience at Montgomery. How much would she have to tell her?

There was also the fact that Elise now understood the dark look that had passed over the girl's eyes when they had first met, could now read into the cagey way she had discussed Montgomery. A pang of sympathy ran through Elise even now. That cheerful girl had gone through exactly what Jamie was enduring now, for who knew how long. How had she made it through the experience? Had it changed her?

Her musings were interrupted by the appearance of Alice herself, slipping up to Elise's table with an apologetic smile.

"Hi there, Honey*Star. Sorry I'm late!" She sat down across from Elise and looked to her expectantly.

Elise tried to clear her mind. "Nice to see you again so soon, Alice." It came out more pained than she had intended. The other girl noticed and responded hesitantly.

"So...what's up? You honestly sounded pretty distressed last night. You want to know about Montgomery?"

Elise struggled to find the words to explain her need. "Yes, I...found out some things last night. I'm in...a bit of trouble, and I need to hear everything you know about that mansion." Alice still looked confused. Suddenly, the sympathy Elise had been feeling overwhelmed her. She reached across the table and took the other girl's hands in her own, squeezing them tightly.

In the end she told her everything, working through the shame she felt at her own ignorance. Alice was shocked to hear about Jamie's situation and offered her own condolences, but Elise pressed on.

When she was finished, she asked again for more details about Alice's stay at Montgomery, desperate for any leads she might find. Alice told her story, but there was little Elise could use in terms of ammunition, little that gave her more insight into Montgomery's weaknesses. Elise was growing more frustrated, when Alice at last seemed to recall an interesting moment.

"It involved with Simon Hawke. I was between clients, wandering Montgomery's front halls, when I heard arguing coming from Hawke's office. I remember that it sounded really loud, intense, so I kinda lingered outside his door, when it suddenly swung open and a man walked out, narrowly missing me. He was a big guy, not a client. At least not one I had seen before.

"Before the door closed, I caught sight of Hawke sitting at his desk. He saw me right away, and gave me an ugly stare, full of hatred. But I remember thinking that it was unusual. Under the fury he seemed...weak? Almost scared. I had never seen him like that before, never seen him without his confident sneer. Before I could think about it too much, though, the door was closed and a client appeared, taking me away." She finished her story and her expression grew momentarily dark.

Now this was interesting. This definitely seemed unlike Hawke. Maybe there was something to this story. Unfortunately, when pressed, Alice couldn't give any more details on what the argument had been about or who the strange man had been. Finally, the meeting was over, Alice with nothing left to say. The two girls stood, gave each other a quick hug, and promised to keep in touch. Elise turned to leave, her mind already mulling over how she could use this small nugget of new information, when Alice spoke up once more.

"Actually, maybe I do have an idea." She looked thoughtful. "Montgomery had a janitor, and he always seemed to know what was going on, knew the details about everyone inside the mansion. Maybe he'd know who the man I saw was..."

-------

Over the next day I continued to serve as Jamie the Slutty Maid, embracing the new me and putting all other thoughts out of my head. The shame mostly gone, things went much smoother, were far less painful. I told myself that everything was fine, that there was nothing more I wanted than to serve cocks.

And serve them I did. If I had been popular before, it was nothing compared to now. The clients loved my assertiveness, that I was apparently as eager to fuck as they were. Margaret gave me a cheap duster to complement the maid image, which I would carry in with me as I approached new clients. I never actually did any real cleaning - all I had to do was walk in, call them "Master," and bend over to dust at something, presenting my ass, and they'd be fucking me in moments without fail.

It was an entrance just like this that kicked off one particularly memorable event on my second day as the new Jamie. It was an especially clear day for late October, not exactly sunny, but warm and pleasant. I found myself outside, wandering the small part of the Montgomery complex to which us Toys were restricted, when I heard a man's voice come from the direction of the pool. A new client found, I made my way in its direction, already preparing the whole maid speech.

When I rounded the corner to the pool, I saw that someone had already beaten me to it. Not just one person, either. On a poolside recliner was a totally naked man, sprawled on his back. On top of him were the twins, Lana and Eve. They weren't wearing their usual cat-themed attire and instead sported skimpy bikinis, barely more than simple strings, really. I did notice, amusingly, that they still had on those goofy cat ears they were required to wear.

The twins looked remarkably similar, but their different hairstyles always gave them away. They both dyed their hair completely white, but Lana wore hers short, in an ear-length bob, while Eve's was long and flowing.

At the moment, Eve was on top of the client, fucking him cowgirl style, while Lana crouched between his legs and lapped at his balls with her tongue. Like Amelia, when they were with a client, the twins were paradigms of professionalism, both wearing smiles of enjoyment.

"Oh, e-excuse me..." I stammered, my confident act momentarily broken. I turned to leave, but the man raised his head and called after me.

"Ah, don't leave! Please, don't mind us." He beckoned me with his hand and I complied, falling back into my act. I approached the threesome, gave a quick nod at Lana and Eve, then gave the man a small bow.

"Good afternoon, master. How can I be of service to you?" I queried, putting on the sultry tone that always seemed to get men so excited. Sure enough, the man's grin grew even brighter.

"Would you look at that professionalism! What's your name, dear?"

"It's Jamie, sir, and I'm here for your personal use." I bowed again, letting my skirt hike up as I did so.

"Well then, Jamie, why don't you join us? Here, I have just the thing for you." He rummaged around in a duffel bag underneath his chair and produced a small length of fabric. I realized with mild surprise that it was a bikini, the same kind that the twins were wearing. "Why don't you put this on?"

I obediently took the gift and examined it. It really was a skimpy thing, not something I would even call clothing. But I no longer had any shame of being nude around my clients, or the other Toys, so I dutifully stripped down and pulled on the thin material.

It was even smaller than it looked, hugging my body tightly. Small patches of polyester clung to each of my nipples, hugging non-existent breasts, while a yet smaller thong wrapped my groin, my testicles causing the material to bulge obscenely. It did a poor job covering much of anything, and I could feel the cool breeze caress my dick where it spilled out. The swimsuit somehow felt like less clothing than being totally naked, somehow left me even more exposed.

The man appraised me approvingly. "Perfect! You look lovely, Jamie. Why don't you take Lana's spot?" He rummaged back in his bag and retrieved a long, double-ended dildo. "Lana, honey, go busy yourself with this until we need you." If her sudden abandonment annoyed her, Lana's face didn't show it. She obediently accepted the dildo, moved to a nearby chair, and began working it into her pussy. The man was barely paying attention to her, but I was impressed to see she was still giving it her all.

As instructed, I knelt between the man's leg and took Lana's place, leaning forward to lick at my client's balls as he plunged into Eve. I noticed he was quite thick, nearly two inches wide, but Eve took it all easily. I emulated Lana and ran my tongue across each testicle, eliciting moans of pleasure. They were thick and hairy, but I was able to pop one and then the other into my mouth, caressing them gently.

After several minutes of this, I worked my way up the dick, over the balls and to the lower shaft. As I licked, Eve's pussy would press into my mouth with every thrust. It was a strange sensation, the flavor changing from salty to sweet and back again, the warmth of my client's cock briefly replaced with the far greater heat of Eve. Before long, their pace had increased and I was growing short of breath. The man's moans were growing louder, longer, when he spoke again.

TiefBlau
TiefBlau
69 Followers