House of Toys: The Boy Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiefBlau
TiefBlau
69 Followers

And so I began learning the needs of my own ass, the positions that felt good. I was never in control with any of the clients, but I could often position myself for maximum comfort, maximum pleasure. I even experienced a few anal orgasms, much to the derision of the clients. It was embarrassing at first, but, like the other girls, I soon got over it and accepted it as another part of my life.

Ten days of my four-week contract had passed, not exactly quickly but relatively painlessly. Already I had been thoroughly trained to respond to names like "whore" or "cumslut," and walking about in a French Maid suit or even in the nude didn't bother me nearly as much as it had at first. It was at this point I had my first run-in with Hawke since I had signed his dirty contract.

I was laying on my back on the floor in the middle of the hallway, taking a dick up my ass from a client who had been particularly impatient, when I saw the tall figures begin to approach from the front entrance. A thin, mousey man walked beside Hawke, who wore an immaculate suit and walked with an air of confidence bordering on arrogance. His companion was talking at him furiously, something about a new contract, but while Hawke seemed focused on what the man was saying, I caught his eye as they passed, a cold, dark stare. His mouth twisted almost imperceptibly upwards in a grin as he beheld me and the man pounding at my ass. Then, they had passed and vanished into a room.

Twenty minutes later, I was just standing up, rubbing at my sore back and aching asshole, when the door swung open and Hawke reappeared. He stood before me in silence and eyed me coolly. My maid outfit was a complete mess, the blouse pulled down, the skirt sideways, and everything covered in cum. I stared back at him as I readjusted my clothes and tried in vain to wipe myself down.

At last, he gave a huge, fake smile. "Jamie! So good to see you again, boy! How has Montgomery treated you?" He asked this with a sneer, and all I could do was grunt in response. He continued on, not waiting for me to say anything more. "Good, that's great. It's been so long, we really need to catch up. Honey*Star has really taken to Phoenix, you know. She's a natural, and a delight to work with. Anyway, I have an important meeting to attend to, but I'm sure I can work you into my schedule. Please, follow me to my office."

I didn't like the look in his eye at all, but had no choice but to comply. He led me all the way back to the front of the house, the respectable portion where legitimate business was conducted. I was very self-conscious as men and women in expensive suits eyed my flimsy attire and still-visible cumstains with obvious disapproval. We reached the foot of the grand staircase and ascended, my first ever visit to Montgomery's upper floors. In moments, we had reached the top and arrived at a stately looking door. Hawke swung it open and ushered me inside.

Inside was an office arranged much like the one in the agency we had first met with Hawke, though this one had a more rustic feel, with wooden furniture instead of metal. He let the door close behind him and stood, beaming.

"Lovely place, isn't it? One of the best rooms in the building. It took a lot to work my way up here, but I deserved it, if I do say so myself." He chuckled and crossed the room to sit at his desk, a massive thing made of oak. He turned to me as he settled into his chair.

"Well, I'm a busy man and have a lot to do, so I hope you won't mind if I get started on these papers." He gestured at a neat stack of documents before him. "But please, I would love your company. Feel free to do your thing." With that, he nonchalantly unbuttoned his suit pants and pulled them to the floor, revealing his huge cock in all its glory, not quite concealed under the desk, before pulling up one of the sheets of paper and starting to scrawl on it.

My heart jumped, but I knew what I had to do. With reluctance, but none of the fear I had felt last time I sucked off this man, I knelt down under his desk and got to work at the dick before me. I blew him as best as I could, running my lips down his shaft and over his balls. I had given plenty of blowjobs in the past days and this was honestly nothing compared to the humiliation some of the clients put me through. If it'd let me leave, I'd give Hawke the best damn blowjob he ever had.

Determined, I pulled his cock into my mouth and worked it with my lips and tongue. Hawke shuddered approvingly and I almost smiled. That's right, I was in control now. His pleasure was up to me.

Suddenly, a creaking sound alerted me that the door had opened. Before I could react, I heard footsteps as someone approached the desk.

"Simon?" said a small voice. I froze in shock, the dick slipping free of my mouth. I knew that voice – it was Elise! Even from that one word there was no doubt – the inflection for the question, the timid but resolved tone. The desk was massive and seemed to be covering me from her, but I could feel Elise's strong presence as she approached Hawke. I snuck a glance over my shoulder and there were her legs, less than two feet from me. She was wearing the fiery outfit I had seen her try on before. That was only a few weeks ago, but it seemed like a different lifetime, a different Jamie. How could this slut, this Toy who had accepted so many cocks and would accept so many more, be the same person who had shared all those fun moments with the girl beside me?

"Ah, Honey*Star, welcome! So good to see you again," drawled Hawke. He laughed, a deep, powerful laugh that I'm sure appeared friendly to Elise, but that I knew was directed specifically at me, derisive and mocking my situation.

"I'm here to discuss my first concert, sir, as you asked." She said it respectfully, but it was clear the idea of a concert – a real one, with a real audience, totally for her! – excited her and she was fighting to control herself.

It was Elise, this close to me! The friend I had dreamed about, given up everything for, standing right beside me, completely unaware of my presence. All she had to do was bend down and she'd see her childhood friend dressed in drag, cock grasped in his hands. My heart was pounding. Whatever happened, she couldn't know I was there.

"Yes, excellent, dear, just on time! I wanted to start by going over the basics of the performance. Do you prefer having backup dancers or working alone?" As he talked, Hawke reached under the desk with one hand and grasped the back of my head, pulling me back into his dick. Hesitantly, I resumed the blowjob as the two discussed all sorts of trivial details relating to the concert.

Though he maintained a coherent conversation, Hawke was very rough with the hand he had hidden beneath the desk, shoving my head down until the tip of his penis pushed against my throat and I gagged silently. Tears streamed down my face and mingled with my saliva, now openly coating my chin, as I struggled not to cough, not to make any sound that would alert Elise of my presence.

The discussion had turned to Elise's fans, whom she spoke of with deep passion. The earnest joy in her voice made my heart flutter despite my predicament. At that exact instant, Hawke pushed himself forward forcibly and rammed himself down my throat, as far as he could go. I gripped onto his legs and tried to steady myself as he forced me to endure the deepthroat in agonizing silence. It filled my mouth completely, leaving me no choice but to breathe through my nose.

While Elise gushed about a little girl who had apparently sent her an adorable fanletter, I worked my throat urgently to accept Hawke's member. I had to make this man cum soon, before I let slip any noise. Desperately, I began working my mouth around it, my cheeks flushed crimson and bulging obscenely. I released my grip on Hawke's thighs and used my hands to caress his testicles, anything to speed this up.

Despite the awkward position, it seemed to do the trick. Disguising his moan of pleasure with a cough, Hawke at last unleashed his load, cumming directly into my throat. With mounting terror, I worked my esophagus in overtime to ensure it all went down smoothly while he held my head locked in position, buried into his groin. I felt the semen slide down into me, joining the cum of countless others from the past week and a half. When he at last loosened his grip, I pulled away and began to gag quietly, coating my chest with cum and spit.

The conversation above me was winding down. "That's excellent, honey. I'll tell you what; you sign this preliminary contract, then I'll have my agents send you the rest tonight." There was a rustle as he slid something across the desk. "Now, where did I put my pen?" I heard the sounds of things being slid across the desk above me. "Maybe I dropped it? Can you look under the desk on your side?"

My heart stopped beating altogether for a second. No way! He was cruel but not even this man was that sadistic. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Elise start to bend down. I was frozen in terror as she came into view. There was her stomach, exposed as it was in the Honey*Star costume, now her chest, now-

"Found it!" Hawke proclaimed suddenly, right as the tip of Elise's chin broke into view. She slowly rose to her feet again and I relaxed, involuntarily letting out a sigh of relief.

"What was that?" came Elise's voice.

"Oh, just the sound of our ventilation system, nothing to worry about," assured Hawke, as he lazily pulled my face into his groin.

Minutes later, the contract was signed and Hawke released me to stand up and walk around the desk to shake Elise's hand.

"Always a pleasure, Honey*Star. We'll talk later." Elise turned to leave and I watched her approach the door. From this angle, I could see her entirely. She turned to wave before leaving, revealing her smiling face. I was totally exposed if she looked down, but she didn't and in seconds she was gone.

As I hesitantly crawled out from under the desk, Hawke returned to his chair and dialed a number on his cell. "Margaret? I'm done with the boy, please bring him to his next appointment." He hung up without waiting for a response, then turned to me.

"Well, Jamie, it was nice catching up, but I have other matters to attend to. Besides, we're throwing a...party of sorts for some VIP clients of ours, and they've specifically requested your company." He saw my wary face and grinned coldly. "You should be honored. You helped us close out a very important deal, you know. Margaret will show you to the event and give you the details. Margaret?" He turned and there she was, materialized in the open doorway. She beckoned for me to follow and began marching away without looking back. I hurried to follow her, grateful to leave Hawke behind.

She led me all the way back through the mansion, down the stairs and into the back where I had spent the last week and a half. We stopped before a double set of doors and she addressed me with a steely voice. "Now, as Mr. Hawke told you, these are very important guests of ours and they just struck a very large deal with us. One of their conditions was exclusive, unrestrained access to you and Amelia for the rest of the night." My eyes widened. "So, you will do whatever they say and whatever it takes to please them. There will be a lot more than you're used to, but you are to be on your best behavior. Understand?"

My voice caught in my throat as I tried to reply. "Understand?" she repeated sternly. I nodded meekly. "Good. Now then, I will see you later tonight. As usual, good luck!" With that, she thrust the doors open, flung me inside, slammed them shut again, and was gone.

I was in a big parlor, larger than most of the lounges around Montgomery. It was full of the generic couches and cupboards for sex toys I had become used to seeing. It was also full to the brim of men.

There must have been two dozen men, all completely naked, scattered throughout the room. Most seemed to be focused in a large cluster to one side of the room. All the men turned at my entrance, giving me a view of what they were surrounding. It was Amelia, enthusiastically taking a cock in every hole and grasping one in each hand. Her nurse outfit was discarded against one of the walls. She looked up at me and I caught a weary look under her ruined makeup and cumstained face.

The men not busy with her sneered and immediately started surrounding me. One man, a dignified-looking older gentlemen wearing nothing but glasses, clapped. "Ah, there's our boyslut, right on time! Come, why don't you join us?" I was terrified. Despite all the sex I had had, never before had I been with this many men at once. It had always been limited to just one other, or perhaps two if they had come in together. But this was a full-on gangbang! Everywhere I looked was sweaty bodies and erect cocks.

I gave an involuntarily girlish yelp when I felt something warm press against my bottom. It was yet another man, shoving his dick against me. I was totally surrounded now. Before I could react, the circle of men tightened and then I was on the ground, my skirt pulled down and my face pressed against the carpet, Hawke's cum still coating me smearing further. Everything happened very quickly from there.

I felt a weight as someone sat themselves on me, then pain as a cock found its way into my exposed asshole. Someone else grabbed ahold of my hair and pulled my head up, where I found another dick that was shoved into my face. I began sucking on it, resigned, as yet more men closed in on me from every direction. Someone led my hands to jack him off, more dicks found their way into my hair and across my back, and yet more men stood off to the side, masturbating as they waited their turn.

I was a total Toy now, living up to the namesake. The men used me with no regards for my comfort, intent on pleasing themselves. My vision was almost entirely obscured by the groin of whoever had access to my mouth, but even when it did clear all I could see was more naked bodies, more lust-filled men, crowded around me on all sides. The first men came, filling my asshole and mouth, but I had no chance to catch my breath. Both holes were quickly filled again. I felt wetness as some of the men jacking off on the sidelines, unable to wait, came across my chest and my face.

After some time, I was flipped onto my back and lowered onto another waiting dick. From this angle, I could see patches of the ceiling and its ornate pattern, a welcome view of something that wasn't bare skin. It didn't last, though, as a large, muscular ass appeared above my face. The man lowered himself onto me until his ballsack was shoved against my nose. I could barely breathe and tried to struggle free, but there were so many men pinning me down I didn't stand a chance. More men made use of my hands, forcing me to work their slick cocks until they pulled free and came in my hair. Someone even started playing with my own dick, though not in a way that was very pleasurable.

After another five or six men had their way with me from this angle, I was rearranged yet again. This time, I was picked up off the ground completely. The strength of my newest assailant was incredible – he picked me up like I weighed nothing at all. He turned my body so I faced him and I caught a glimpse of his enormous cock, veiny and glistening with precum, before he lowered me onto it in one motion. It was incredibly thick, but I was so loose by now, so full of cum that it only registered as a slightly higher than average tightness.

The man started moving my entire body up and down his penis like I was his fleshlight. I wrapped my arms around his neck, struggling to keep myself upright. I was now pressed tight against this strange man, his cock buried deep inside me and his body the only thing supporting me. He used the opportunity to pull me in for a kiss, which I halfheartedly returned.

As the man fucked me, I felt the crowd shift. Before I knew it, the two clusters of men in the room had merged into one, and suddenly there was Amelia, on her back on the floor as two men worked themselves in her pussy. I caught a look of barely-disguised pain on her face before it was gone, replaced by her usual mask of eagerness.

The man inside me finished at last, releasing cum deep into my bowels. I felt it seep out of my ass and down my legs as he let me go, dropping me to the ground. I landed roughly on my knees and found another cock already waiting at my mouth. It pressed inside me and down my throat. I gagged at the sudden deepthroat and spluttered around the intruder. This new cock tasted strangely sweet, and I guessed the man must have been fucking Amelia not long ago.

Amelia was right beside me in this new position, our bodies touching. Suddenly, she reached out and took ahold of my cock, giving me a handjob even while two men fucked her pussy and another her mouth. She winked at me around the cock in her face, trying to give me courage in this nightmare. Her free hand worked its way down my shaft and played with my balls. The sudden attention was too much and in minutes I felt myself tense as I came, spurting a pitiful stream across my legs.

Some of the men around me noticed. "Whoa, look at these two lovebirds over here!" someone shouted. "Get a room!"

He said it sardonically, but another voice called out. "We should let them fuck!" The men around him started grunting in approval and suddenly a chorus of "Let them fuck! Let them fuck!" started. The men began to back up, leaving a small clearing with just Amelia and myself.

This was an interesting development. They wanted me to fuck Amelia? My dick hadn't felt a pussy the entire time I had been at Montgomery. Maybe this wasn't so bad.

Amelia stood up and stretched, and I was confused when someone from the crowd handed her something long and shiny. She took it with a theatric sigh and came closer to me, letting me see the object in her hands. My heart sunk. It was a strap-on dildo, thick and purple. Of course. What was I thinking? I was just a Toy; my pleasure meant nothing.

She strapped it around her pelvis and looked at me apologetically. "You might want to get in a comfortable position," she warned. "This guy's pretty painful." I was past caring at this point, so broken from all the dicks I had taken, but I allowed her to roll me onto my back, legs spread as wide as they could go.

Amelia lowered herself onto her knees between my legs, and looked up at me. "Ready?" she said gently.

"Just get it over with already," I grunted. She nodded, pressed the dildo's head against my anus, then pushed in.

She wasn't kidding; it was a monster, sliding in with resistance even in my very loose hole. I looked down my body and saw the dildo slowly work its way into my ass, inch by inch, its bright purple color a taunt. I felt its entire length as it entered me, its hard, rigid material, the ridges that began halfway down, the way it flared out towards the bottom. Even in my delirious state, I was still shocked something of this size could fit inside me, but in it went, filling me to the brim. Despite myself, I began to feel pangs of pleasure as it pressed against my prostate.

I let out a groan as Amelia at last bottomed out, her bare thighs against my own. The room was completely silent for a moment as she held herself there, relishing her total domination of me. The ache of pleasure was intense now, and I felt my dick hard as a rock, sticking straight into the air. When Amelia repositioned herself slightly, causing the dildo to slide across my prostate again, it was too much. Against my will, I let out a small moan and began to cum for the second time that night, for all the men in the room to see. My cheeks burned as they stared, not making a single sound. You could have heard a pin drop.

Then, the silence was broken with a roar as the crown began cheering. As the men shouted words like "slut" and "cumdumpster," Amelia began thrusting herself in and out of me. Some men broke off from the crowd and came nearer to us and the chaos resumed. I found myself flipped over and positioned onto my hands and knees, Amelia still ramming my ass with the dildo, doggy style. A man pulled my head forward into his crotch and I was soon being spit-roasted, pressed between Amelia and yet another strange man.

TiefBlau
TiefBlau
69 Followers