House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers

As Amy sucked, Dave started to groan. She realised that he was close to climaxing so she increased the speed of her wanking and sucking.

"What a fucking cocksucker!" Dave shouted as he held Amy's head over his cock. He shouldn't have worried however as she did not intend to waste a drop of his precious fluid.

As he exploded in her mouth, she greedily swallowed as much as possible before licking the rest off his shiny black cock.

Leon's licking became more frantic as the fat woman sucked him to orgasm, making him spill his seed all over her face and big fat tits, as Amy screamed, "YYYEEESSS!" As her biggest orgasm yet flooded her body, making Dave's spunk dribble out of her mouth.

Dave sat back on the sofa recovering as Leon got up and said to a tall thin woman in a green basque and black stockings, "I need a fuck, do you want some?"

Without answering, she dropped onto all fours on the thick Persian rug, pointing her willing cunt at him. He immediately rammed her with his huge cock.

Dave got up from the sofa and began fondling two older women's fanny's, at the same time, "Who wants to go first?" he asked them.

Amy lay on the sofa, recovering from her exertions, but she couldn't help but play with herself as she watched the acts of debauchery going on in front of her eyes.

After an hour or so, she was horny beyond belief and had an insatiable urge to fuck one of these young men.

She was drinking her fourth glass of wine as Leon walked past her, drinking a beer, his cock swinging from side to side.

"Hey!" he realised, "We haven't fucked you, have we?"

Amy smiled and shook her head.

"Okay, let's do something about that!"

Leon lay on the floor and told her to get on top of him as he held his aching 10" dick in his hand.

Amy had never taken anything remotely as big before, her husband's cock was only 5 or 6 inches long, but she was so turned on and wet she was going to give it her best bet.

Dressed only in her stockings and suspenders, she straddled Leon so she was facing him, and slowly lowered herself onto his huge cock. She spread her legs wide, taking it further and further inside her sopping white cunt.

Amy had about 7" of meat inside her when she started bouncing up and down on it. As she fucked him his cock penetrated deeper until his cock nudged the depths of her womb.

"Oh yeessss! Oh Yeeesss! That's good, that's good!" she repeated like a Mantra as she fucked and fucked his big black cock, her tits wobbling like two blancmanges, while he held her by the waist.

Amy was now in heaven, as she had never felt this full or stretched in her life. Leon's cock was touching pleasure-zones that had never been touched before.

She was lying on top of him, grinding her clit into his groin when she felt her anus being coated with a cool liquid. Shocked she stopped fucking the boy and looked over her shoulder to see Allison, smearing her fingers with k y jelly. She knew what was about to happen and blew her a kiss; relishing the thought that she wanted to be filled up like never before.

Allison knelt behind her as Amy began fucking her black lover, again. As she rubbed the jelly over her tight hole, Allison pressed her own breasts against Amy's soft arse cheeks. Gently she parted the tight folds of Amy's arse then, with a long skinny finger covered in jelly, and probed the virgin brown hole, making Amy gasp and pick up speed.

"Ugh! Ugh!" she grunted as Allison worked her long fingers deep into her tiny arsehole, while Leon began thrusting into her with his monster cock.

"Dave, come here!" Allison called to the other black youth, "finish her off!" as she withdrew her fingers making Amy bury her face into Leon's chest.

Allison smeared KY all over his shaft until it was hard again. With a huge grin on his face, and surrounded by semi-naked women, he pushed against her stretched anal hole. The moment his knob entered her she had a very intense orgasm. He pushed further deeper and deeper, the pain was immense for her but it was a pleasurable pain, like she had never felt before.

The men thrust their cocks into her in unison, both out at the same time and then back in together as hard and as deep inside Amy's cunt and arsehole as possible.

Amy was now gasping for breath with her eyes closed.

She was shaking with pleasure as she could feel their dicks touch each other through the thin membrane, separating her two holes.

She then became aware of someone standing in front of her. It was Alison. The others were all standing close by watching this newcomer getting her brains fucked out!

Alison was still wearing a silky pair of pink French knickers. She pulled them to one side exposing her own bald fanny.

"OK you may as well give me an orgasm as you are hogging both of the men at the moment" Alison told her.

Amy did not need to be asked a second time. She had never ever had any kind of lesbian feelings before, but it seemed the most natural thing in the world as she stuck her tongue two inches inside Alison red hot fanny. She placed her arms around Allison and began lapping her love juice like a little puppy.

To give her a chance, Leon and Dave slowed their double humping while she licked and sucked on her friend's juicy bald cunt.

Allison held her head in place, and began trembling as Amy's soft tongue 'hit the spot', "Oh, oh, oh, " Allison panted, "faster, faster. " Amy complied, licking the nubbin the way she liked done with her own,

"You little. . . you little. . . oh, oh, oh. . . you little CUNT!" Allison screamed as her orgasm made her tremble and shake.

Amy was now red in the face gasping for breath herself, and close to passing out from ecstasy and pure exhaustion. Taking Allison's screaming as their cue, both men began pounding her cunt and arse with all their might.

"Aaaaagggghhh!" she screamed as she felt her once tight arse fill up with his hot sticky spunk, which immediately made her orgasm yet again. In seconds Leon was emptying his load into her fanny. As she lay sandwiched she realised how glad she was that she was still on the pill.

When the two men withdrew from her, her arsehole and fanny remained wide and stretched.

Allison kept hold of her head, and made Amy continue pleasuring her with her tongue.

"You dirty little cunt, " she told her, as Amy's tongue flashed over her wet pussy, "I only want to watch!" she mimicked, as she ground her cunt across Amy's face, "You didn't just watch when they were shoving their cocks up your arse, did you?" She continued, Amy's tonguing getting faster, as she got more turned on, "Look at you. You've got their spunk in every one of your fucking holes, you dirty little cunt!" Amy was really enjoying licking the soft folds of Allison's womanhood; "You'll be back for more black cock. . . Won't you? You dirty little cocksucker!" Allison screamed as Amy sucked her engorged clitoris making her cum with the most intense orgasm of the day.

The other women had descended on Leon and Dave; two sitting on their faces as the others scrambled to suck their long cocks.

Amy was totally exhausted and now had a problem standing, as Allison flopped onto the couch.

Allison was right, this afternoon had changed her life.

It was gone 5 O'clock before the party broke up and Leon and Dave collected their money and left in a taxi.

Amy arrived home long before Alan, giving her time for a long warm soak n the bath. It was hard for him not to notice that she was walking around the house like she had just got off a horse.

But, as they say, that's another story!

Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers
12