House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xaggothe
xaggothe
73 Followers

Anne smiled and walked close to Tim. Her left hand caressed his bulge, "Fuck me."

Tim smiled and took her hand as they entered the room. Like most white wives, she couldn't resist a big black cock. Anne saw that the furniture in the room consisted of a large king-sized bed and a dresser. The dresser had some towels and sheets on it. The bed looked pretty freshly made. A small lamp on the dresser dimly lit the room

"Strip for me baby" said Tim. Anne smiled, but glanced at the open door.

"Do you want to shut that?"

"Nope."

"OK." Said Anne as she lifted her tight top over her head. "Maybe he likes people to watch." she thought. Tim lay back on the bed, rubbing the front of his pants. The bulge was growing. Anne unsnapped her bra and her large breasts swung free.

"Mmmm," said Tim, "I knew I was going to like seeing those big titties! I can't wait to suck on them."

Anne blushed a but but quickly unzipped the short skirt. It fell to the floor, leaving her in her thong and shoes. Tim stood up.

"Now undress me."

Anne knelt in front of him and unbuckled his belt. After unsnapping his pants, she let them slide tot he floor. He was wearing red silk boxers. The big cock moved underneath. Standing, Anne grabbed the bottom of his shirt and lifted. Tim put his arms up, allowing Anne to pull the shirt over his head. He stood in the boxers and shoes. Slipping out of the shoes, he stood again in front of a kneeling Ann. She slid the boxers down. Tim's cock sprang out.

"Oh my." said Anne. "It's huge."

"Nine inches of pleasure baby." Anne tried to put her hand around it. She didn't come close.

"It's so thick," she whispered.

"Yeah, gonna fill up your pussy real good." Anne slid her hand up and down the big shaft. Tim moaned slightly.

"Suck it baby. Suck my big black cock."

"Oh my," said Anne. Her lips touched the black shaft. Warm and spongy. It smelled good too. Freshly washed. Anne's lips opened and part of the big head slid in a little. Just. She was amazed. She could get most of Eric's cock in her mouth with no problem, but she could barely get even the head of Tim's cock in. She slid her mouth down the big shaft, getting it slick with saliva. She used her left hand to slowly jack the big cock up and down. She could feel her little thong getting soaked in her juices. Sucking cock always made her wet. After several minutes of slurping, her jaw began to get a little tired. She looked up into Tim's eyes. He was staring down at her. She let the big cock pop out of her mouth.

"Fuck me!" Anne moaned. She was going crazy with lust.

"Not yet baby," answered Tim. He pulled her up and turned with Anne. She moved and sat down on the bed. Starting with her lips, Tim began to softly kiss her all over her body. He spent a lot of time on her tits. Licking and sucking. Moved down to her stomach. When Tim grabbed her thong, Anne lifted her ass up, allowing him to pull the little panties down her legs. He parted her legs and shoved his tongue deep into her sex.

"OHHHH GOOOOOD!" moaned Anne. She could feel his tongue penetrate her pussy. It felt so good! Electric shocks hit her when he ran it across her sensitive clit.

Tim assaulted Anne's pussy with a vengeance. He was very very good at licking pussy. Not like Eric, but good. But she wasn't in this room, this house, to only have her pussy licked. When she was nice and juicy, Tim slid up her body.

"Ready for my cock?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"Beg me for it."

Anne smiled. She loved the idea of being owned and used. "Please sir, fuck me with you big black cock." She paused. Tim looked at her. They both knew what she was going to say next.

"Master."

Tim slid the tip in slowly. Anne gasped. No matter how wet she was, Tim knew that he had to go slowly. Get her used to him. The size. Inch by delicious inch, he worked the big piece of meat into her. Anne was moaning and gasping. She came. Once. Twice. Little orgasms that were building in intensity.

"It's so big!" Anne couldn't believe how full she felt. The cock was stretching her insides in a million different ways.

"Only about half way there babe."

"Oh god," moaned Anne. She didn't think that she could take it all. It was just too damn big. Tim backed off a bit, sensing that Anne was tensing up. He eased out a bit, then back in a bit more. Slowly but surely the cock went in. More and more buried in her hot wet pussy. After 15 minutes, Tim finally sank all the way in.

"You took it all baby."

Anne couldn't answer. Couldn't think. The pain/pleasure was just too much. Tim didn't move. He simply let her adjust. Get used to big black cock. He knew that she would never want anything else again. Tim began to slowly, oh so slowly, move in and out. Pulling out farther and plunging back in. Anne moaned and gasped. She pawed at her own tits. Her legs thrashed a bit.

"I think my slut likes her big black cock."

"G-god yes!" Anne gasped, cumming yet again.

"Never had a cock fill you up like this before, have you?" Pumping in and out.

"N-no."

"Your hubby make you feel like this?" Slap. Slap. Slap. Big balls pounding against her little white ass. Tim slammed his meat into her. Anne grunted.

"N-nnno."

"He can't, can he? Doesn't have the cock for it?" Slap. Slap Slap. Slap.

"N-no!" Anne came again.

Tim began to pick up the pace, driving his cock in and out of Anne's pussy. Both were sweating from the raw animal sex. Anne moaned and screamed. It felt so fucking good!

"Your pussy belongs to me now," hissed Tim in Anne's ear.

"Y-yes! God yes!" Tim pulled out completely. His cock popped out with a loud squishy noise.

"Turn over so I can fuck my pussy good and hard from behind." Anne rolled over and stuck her ass high in the air. Tim lined his cock up and sank it deep into Anne.

"Ooooohhhhhh Gooooood!" gasped Anne again. Tim didn't let up though. He began thrusting in and out of her hard. He slapped her ass as he fucked her. He reached around and grabbed a tit, pinched a nipple. Anne loved it all.

"You like that big black dick, don't you slut!"

"Yes!" SLAP!

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, master!"

"I own you!"

"Yes master!" Anne could feel her orgasm building. Could feel Tim's cock get even bigger in her pussy.

"No more fucking your little dicked hubby!"

"N-no!" Slap. Anne's ass stung. "N-no master!"

That put Tim over. He loved to hear those words from these white bitches. "Gonna cum bitch!" He thrust in and out faster and harder.

"Yes master! Cum deep in my pussy!"

"Fuck yeah!" The first spurt was like liquid fire. Anne could feel it deep inside of her pussy, and that set off yet another huge orgasm.

"Oh! Oh! OH GOD!! OH FUCK!" screamed Anne. She could still feel the spurts from Tim's cock. So much cum! Anne saw stars!

When she next opened her eyes, Tim was looking at her. He smiled.

"You passed out," he chuckled.

Anne smiled weakly. " I..I guess I did." She looked around. She forgot where she was. Didn't know how long she had even been there. "How long"

"Just a few minutes, " answered Tim. "I was afraid I hurt you at first."

"Oh, No," answered Anne. She sat up. "Oh my." That was unbelievable. I don't think I've ever cum that hard before."

"You liked it?"

"Hell yeah!" said Anne

"Enough to want to do it again?"

"Hell yeah!" Anne paused for a moment. "Unless you mean now. I don't think I can do it again right now."

"No," said Tim. "Not right now." He smiled. "I'll give you a few minutes to recover."

Anne reached down to scratch an itch on the thigh. It was all wet and sticky." I'm a mess."

Tim got up. He began putting on his clothes. Anne looked at him puzzled. "It's a good time to go and see how your hubby is doing."

"Really?" Asked Anne

"Yep." Anne still looked puzzled. "Trust me." said Tim.

"O-oh." Said Anne. She stood on wobbly pegs. She reached for her thong. Tim held his hand out.

"You won't need that." Anne gave him the damp little panties and proceeded to put on the rest of her clothes. When she tried to clean some of the sticky cum off of herself, Tim stopped her. Anne did as he asked. She was still in the after glow of the glorious fucking he had given her. She was thinking of his big black cock and found herself getting a bit aroused again. Anne was surprised as normally after a good orgasm she was done for the evening. Tonight, however, she could see herself fucking another black cock.

"Ready?" asked Tim.

"I thought you needed a while to recover."

Tim smiled. "That's the spirit. I'll be ready to go soon." He paused. "And then we'll get a buddy to join us and we'll both fuck you. One in you pussy and one in your tight little ass."

Anne got weak-kneed again. Now she was definitely horny. She wanted to feel two big black cocks going in and out of her. The two went back through the hallway. Anne looked in the rooms and saw various combinations of white women and black men. Big cocks getting sucked and fucked. Women moaning and screaming in passion. Deep voices telling then that they loved big black cock. Anne was definitely having a good time!

After stopping and getting some water in the kitchen, where a guy named Bo took some time to squeeze Anne's big tits for a while, Tim and Anne headed down to the basement to see what the white cuckie hubbies were up to.

___________________________________________________________________

I was sitting on a couch, watching a bit of porn when Mike, who was sitting next to me, suddenly said, "Damn, look at her!"

I turned and looked and saw Anne coming down the stairs. Her hair was a bit messed up, and her skirt and her top were a bit rumpled. Mike continued. "Now there is a beautiful woman who has just been fucked. Hard."

"That's my wife," I told him.

"No shit?" Mike looked at me and then back at her. "Dude, she's fucking hot."

"Thanks," I said. She looked awesome. I noticed Tim behind her. Anne saw me and smiled. As she walked over, Mike mumbled something about getting a fresh drink, got up and left. Anne came over and stood in front of me. My face was about even with her crotch. The smell of sex was overpowering.

"Hi honey!" she said, smiling.

"H-hey," I mumbled in response. I could barely talk. I wanted to know everything. What happened? Was it good? Did anything happen? I was a whirlwind of questions. I was paralyzed by them. And I was so fucking horny that I though I was going to burst.

"Just, hey?" said Anne, still smiling. Wickedly. She slowly, oh so slowly, pulled the front of her skirt up. Enough so that I saw her wet, sticky thighs.

"Don't you wanna know what I've been up to?" she asked innocently. She continued to pull that damn skirt up her waist. The bottom of her pussy peaked out. Covered in cum. Wet sticky cum from a big black cock.

"Oh god," I moaned. I couldn't help it. It was so hot. I pushed my face closer to her crotch. Wet. Cum everywhere. I stuck my tongue out and began to lick. Slowly at first. Then like a madman. The taste was strange. Salty. Sweet. Sticky. Gooey. She was a mess. I moved and licked her thighs, her belly. All over. I also noticed how easily and deep I could stick my tongue into her pussy. She had definitely been fucked long and hard by a big cock.

Anne moaned and sat on the couch and lay back. Her legs splayed open. I dove into her pussy again. As I licked, Anne began to recount her recent fuck session. How big Tim was. How thick his cock was. How she never came so hard in her life as she did with his cock. How it was so much better than mine. I thought I would cum right then. We were both getting more worked up as she talked. Finally, Anne gasped and I swallowed a whole lot more spunk. I looked up at her, my face a glistening mess.

"Thanks, honey," said Anne. "That was nice." After a minute or so, she sat up, moving her skirt back down. I looked around, most of the other white cucks were looking at us -- wishing that they were me. Wishing that they were licking Anne's cum drenched pussy filled with a black man's cum. I felt pretty lucky. And horny, I shift my cock around uncomfortably in my pants.

Mike came back over to the couch and I introduced him to Anne as I wiped my face off with a napkin. Anne blushed a bit as Mike told her hot she was and how lucky I was to be married to her. I shifted again, and Anne put her hand on my dick.

"Are you having a good time?" she asked. Her hand slowly rubbed me up and down. Rubbed my rock hard dick in my pants.

"Y-yes," I answered. I noticed that Mike had sat down on the other side of her. Anne put her other hand in his crotch, rubbing his dick as well.

"And you?"

"Y-you bet," Mike answered. I could tell that Anne was getting off on how horny we both were. How close we were to coming in our pants.

"Great!" exclaimed Anne as she patted both of our little dicks and stood up. We both groaned in unison. "Cause I am too!" She added. I noticed that Tim had walked over to us. He glanced at Mike and I and may have mumbled a hello.

"Hi Tim," I said. Anne turned and kissed my head.

"Well," she said, "I don't want to keep you boys from having your, um, fun." She giggled and turned to Tim. "Let's go find your friend to fuck my tight little ass!"

I moaned. I think that Mike did as well.

Tim smiled. "Who said that he would be the one to get your ass?" Anne smiled and the two of them headed back up the steps.

Who was this wild woman and what had she done with my quiet little wife?

When they had gone, Mike turned to me. "Man, she is fucking hot! Are you sure that this is her first time at this kind of a party?"

"Y-yes," I stuttered. "well, at least I-I think so."

"Well, she's got me so hot that I may explode." Mike rubbed his crotch as he said this.

"Me too," I answered.

"I don't know about you," he said, "but I need some relief in the R&R room." He paused, and then asked, "You coming?"

"Y-yes," I answered. I looked around the room. Another wife was getting her pussy cleaned from her hubby. Guys were at the bar drinking and others were watching the porn on t.v. I noticed Bill rubbing his pants furiously as he watched another guy lick a woman's pussy. The whole situation was very surreal. Mike opened the door to the R&R room and we went inside. I walked in and turned to close the door. When I turned back, Mike had his pants unbuttoned and his cock out. I noticed that he was wearing a little pair of panties.

"Ahhhh," he said, rubbing his dick. "God am I horny." I noticed that his cock was about the same size as mine. White and very average. Not very thick. I imagined that Tim's cock was bigger than both of our little cocks put together. Mike took off his pants and shirt - - well, all of his clothes and sat on the couch. He rubbed his cock, his eyes closed. After a minute he opened them and looked at me.

"Hey, don't be shy on my account," he said, as he continued to jack off.

I briefly hesitated, then quickly took my own clothes off. I too was wearing a little pair of panties. It was something that Anne and I had gotten into as we fantasized as about getting together with black men. Little did I know that this was something that I shared with other cucks! I sat down on the couch, naked, with my own little white hard-on.

"Nice cock," said Mike. He was looking at my dick while he stroked his own.

"Thanks." I answered. "Y-you too." I stroked my own hard cock.

" I can just imagine Beth now," said Mike, jacking his cock, "getting drilled by some big black cocks."

"Yeah, I answered, "all that cum leaking out of Anne was so hot."

"God yes." said Mike. "She looked well fucked. She's not gonna want anything but black cock from now on."

"N-No," I croaked in agreement. I slowed down on jerking because I knew I could pop at any moment.

"Uh, you and Anne every play with any toys?"

"What do you mean?" we both continued to stroke our cocks. Almost in unison.

"Like dildos and stuff?"

"Oh, yeah," I answered. "We have." I thought about Anne ramming her toy in to me and smiled.

"Mmmm, us too," said Mike. He paused. "She ever fuck your ass with one?"

"Y-yes." I said. I was stroking faster again. "You?"

"Oh yeah. Beth loves to fuck me with her strap on."

"That's hot," I said. I again imagined Anne fucking my ass with our dildo.

"Yeah, very." said Mike. He stood up and went over to the table, got some lotion and walked back over. He stood in front of me, his cock bobbing inches from my face. He squirted some lotion into his hand and rubbed it on his cock. Up and down. It made a squishing noise. I looked up - he was staring at me. "You wanna?"

I wasn't sure what he meant. "I don't see any dildos," I said.

Mike continued to rub his cock in front of me. "I didn't mean dildos " he said. " I'll fuck you and then you can fuck me."

I groaned. I was so hot. His suggestion was nasty and erotic. I knew that Anne would love to see it. "S-sure."

"Over on the futon," he said. I went over and kneeled down. Mike got behind me. I was still stroking my cock when I felt his hand on my ass. I groaned a bit as he held my ass cheek with one hand and slowly slid a well greased finger into me. Ever so slowly he began sliding it in and out of my tight little ass.

"Yeah, that's it," said Mike, "I think you like that."

"Yes." I groaned. I was so hot thought I would explode. Thoughts of Anne kept running through my mind. I loved seeing her cunt full of cum - loved licking it out of her. I groaned again as I felt Mike work a second finger into me He had taken his other hand off my ass and was stroking himself again- getting himself nice and hard to fuck me.

"Are you ready to get fucked now?"

"Uh-huh," I mumbled. I had to force myself to stop stroking my own cock or I would have cum, hard, right then. Mike slid his fingers out of me. I felt the head of his cock brush against my ass. He pushed. I tried to relax. Not tense up. I felt the head slip in. I briefly thought about how Anne must feel getting fucked by a monster black cock. Mike's cock was not that big, but inside me it felt huge. I couldn't imagine Anne taking a ten or eleven inch dick all the way in her. These thoughts shot through me as mike sank in to his balls.

"Oh yeah!" he groaned. "God that feels so good." I couldn't speak. I only nodded. Mike pulled his cock out and pushed in back into me. We both groaned.

"Y-you like that?" I gasped. The mix of pain and pleasure was driving me crazy. Although the pain continued to fade and the pleasure continued to build. My little cock was rock hard as I rubbed it against the futon. I could feel myself getting ready to cum. Hard.

"Ugh! OH, yeah!" answered Mike, speeding up his thrusting into me. "B-beth hasn't l-let me f-fuck her in a while!" He continued to pump in and out of my ass. "S-since she s-stared f-fucking b-black guys."

"N-no?" I answered. "S-so you l-like this?"

"God yes!" yelled Mike. He was pumping in and out of me faster and harder. His balls were slapping against my ass with a rhythmic sound.

-slap- -slap- -slap- -slap- -slap- -slap- -slap- -slap- -slap-

I was stroking my own hard cock. "Yeah, fuck me!"

That was enough to put Mike over the edge. With a roar he exploded in my ass. I could feel the hot spurts of his cum shooting deep into me. Now I finally knew what Anne was talking about when she told me that she could feel me spurting inside of her when I came. All of this was enough to put me over the edge as well. I grunted hard and shot my own load all over the futon. Visions of Anne and hard black cocks danced in my mind. Mike continued to thrust in and out of my ass, coming down from his own sexual high. He slowed down and I felt his deflating cock slowly slide out of my ass with a wet and sticky plop.

xaggothe
xaggothe
73 Followers