House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xaggothe
xaggothe
73 Followers

"Mike lay on the futon next to me. "God that was great," he said. "Thanks.

He paused for a moment, then looked at me. "Oh, sorry man. You wanna?" He started to move into a position that I assume would let me fuck him.

"Oh, ah, no thanks." I said, somewhat awkwardly. "I, um, ah." I pointed down to the cum all over the futon. "Sorry."

Mike smiled. "Hey, its ok. That was really hot. I probably would have cum too if you fucked me first." He paused. "Besides, it seems like you really like to get fucked in the ass."

"Well, um. . . " I stopped, not knowing how to answer. "So, uh, has it really been a while since you fucked your wife?"

"Yeah," said Mike. He was cleaning his cock off with a rag. "At first, we didn't do it for a few days after the parties because she said that she was just too sore and also stretched out that she wouldn't feel my little dick in her anyway."

"Um, I guess I can understand that," I answered. I had cleaned myself up a bit and had started to put my clothes back on. It was definitely a weird feeling to have Mike's cum in my ass as I slid my panties back up. I was leaking a bit and for some reason found that humorous.

Mike continued. "Yeah, then she wanted to, uh, not do it, I mean with me, for a few days before a party to, um, you know, build up the sexual tension."

"I see." I felt my cock start to stir again as I thought about Anne depriving us both of sex before a party. We'd both be climbing the walls because we would be so horny.

"Well, the time after became longer and the time before became longer too."

"So, uh, when was the last time that you got to fuck your wife?" I asked.

Mike thought hard for a few moments. "Huh. I guess its been several months now."

"Jeez," I said. "How do you both go without sex for so long?"

"Well," he answered. "I jack off a lot. Beth likes to watch me jerk my cock in a little pair of panties. And um, she has a boyfriend."

"What?" I was shocked. "Really?"

Mike looked a bit sheepish. "Well, um, yeah. One of the guys from a party. They hit it off really really well. And, uh, they go out once or twice a week."

"Damn," I said. "That's really hot." My cock was hard again. I could see the lump in Mike's pants as well."

"No kidding," said Mike. We cleaned up the room as best we could and went back out into the main area. "I fucking love it when I dress her up for a date with her lover. They're planning on a long weekend away together this summer."

"Nice!" I could only imagine Anne doing that with a hot black lover!

We headed back over to the bar for some water or soft drinks. My legs were a bit wobbly from the fucking I just received. I felt a little better but was still horny. I noticed that a few of the guys were gone.

"I imagine that some of the couples have left," said Mike. "Some of the ladies can only cum a few times and then they're done. Didn't seem that way for Anne."

"N-no." I could only imagine what she was doing back upstairs.

----------------------------------[as told to Eric by Anne]----------------------------------

Anne couldn't believe how horny she was again! Having Eric lick Tim's cum out of her messy pussy was so fucking hot! She was like a ball of fire again, even though she had already cum several times this evening.

"So, what would you like to do?" asked Tim, as they reached the top of the stairs.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're probably tired. We could just chill for a while. Have a drink and chill on the couch. I know its your first time and all. You're probably kind of wiped out right now."

Anne smiled at Tim's sweet concern. Sitting on the couch and drinking a glass of wine might be nice. Anne, however, didn't come to the party to be nice.

"I guess we could do that," said Anne, as she stepped close to Tim. Her big tits mashed into his chest and she grabbed his crotch. "Or you could fine that friend that you were talking about."

She could feel Tim begin to stiffen. "Are you sure?"

"MMMMMMM, oh yeah," answered Anne. She wasn't going to let all of these thick black cocks get away from her tonight!

"Ok, I'll be right back. Stay right here."

Anne noticed that they were standing in a little side room. A few other guys were in the room as well. Black of course. As soon as Tim walked away, another quickly came up to Anne.

"Hey," the guys said to Anne, checking her out.

"Hi," answered Anne. This new guy was big, black and hot.

"Wanna dance," said the guy. He was quite cocky and sure of himself.

Anne didn't see Tim hurrying back. "Sure."

The music was soft and erotic. Anne wrapped her arms around this new guy's neck and he began kneading her ass. He pulled her close and she could feel his big cock on her belly.

"I-I'm Anne." She could feel herself getting flushed.

"Mmmmm. Hi Anne," he said into her ear. "I'm your new boyfriend Colonel." He was quite cocky as he answered her.

"Huh?" said Anne. Colonel had slid his hand up her thigh and was pushing a finger or two into her pussy as they danced. It was getting harder and harder for Anne to concentrate because of the wonderful feeling radiating from her sopping wet crotch. "W-what about. . .?"

"James? Don't you worry about him. You have your fun with him tonight. But you and me are gonna be fucking from now on."

"Uh, ah, well, I'm. . . "Colonel had quickly unzipped his pants and placed Anne's hand on his cock. Huge and thick. She instinctively began sliding her hand up and down.

"Married?" Colonel smirked as he said it.

"Uh, huh. ohhhh. . . " moaned Anne. Colonel was plunging three fingers into her soppng wet pussy now. She was close to cumming again.

"Great, the little sissy will get you ready for our dates, 'cause after tonight, the only cock you're gonna be fucking from now on is my big fat black one. Ok?"

"Uh huh. . . "Anne's eyes rolled up in her head. She could feel herself getting even wetter and hotter.

"You're a hot little slut, aren't you?" said Colonel, his fingers pushing in and out of Anne's pussy.

"Yessss," was all that Anne could say. Colonel had gotten her so hot, so fast! Perhaps it was the whole evening. Maybe it was his attitude! Such a cocky guy. Such a real man! Whatever had caused it, Anne felt like her body was on fire.

"What's going on here?" said a booming voice. Anne turned, startled, and saw Tim standing with his hands on his hips, staring at the two and looking mad.

"What'chu mean man?" answered Colonel. He kept his fingers deep inside Anne. She turned and saw a serious look on his face as well. The idea of two big cocked black men, facing each other, strangely was turning her on. A lot! Two black bulls fighting for her little white pussy. Anne moaned with need.

Colonel backed away from Anne, finally removing his fingers from her pussy. His baggy pants fell to the ground, leaving his huge cock to bob obscenely in front of him. Tim walked towards the two.

Oh, so it's gonna be like that huh?" Tim walked right up next to Anne and quickly undid his own pants. They also fell to the ground and his large cock stood out erect in front of him. Anne licked her lips and looked from one to the other. She wasn't sure what these two studs would do next. Fight? Wrestle with their big cocks sticking out? The thought made Anne squirm. Very hot. She realized that her own hand was rubbing her pussy. She also noticed that neither man had saud anything. When she looked up at both, she saw that they were both smiling. . . trying not to laugh.

Colonel looked at her. "We're just playing with you," he said.

"Yeah," said Tim, now laughing.

Anne was mad at first at the joke being played on her. Then she smiled. "So no cock fight over little ol' me?" she said sweetly. She thrust her chest out a bit more as she said it. and both men's eyes were drawn to her large tits.

"No," answered Colonel, putting his hand on her ass. "We're just gonna take you upstairs and fuck you."

Anne smiled as the three, after the two men pulled their pants back up, went to the stairs. As they climbed, Anne turned to Colonel.

"What about the part of you being my boyfriend?" she asked.

"Oh, that part's true," he answered.

Anne turned towards Tim. "Is that ok with you?" She didn't want to upset the guy she was having so much fun with so far that evening.

Tim smiled. "Well, I, uh, got my own white wife girlfriend. So, um, its ok with me." He was clearly a little nervous that Anne would be upset about that. She wasn't.

"Great!" said Anne, smiling. She couldn't wait to share the good news with Eric!

At the top of the steps, the three went down the now familiar hallway. Anne, however, found that many of the once occupied rooms were now empty.

"Where did everybody go?" she asked the two men.

"Most are gone I s'pose," answered Tim. "People don't mess around at these parties. They get right to the fucking. And when they're done. . . "He didn't finish the sentence.

"Yes?" Anne asked.

"They leave."

Anne smiled. "You mean, the guys don't want to stay around and talk and cuddle?"

Colonel laughed at that." "That's what your little dicked white hubby is for!" The two men continued to laugh and Anne smiled. It was true though. She knew that she would be able to tell Eric about this night for a long time. She thought about his little white dick getting hard in his cute little girlie panties as he used his magical tongue on her pussy while she whispered brief glimpses into her night of getting fucked by two big dicked black men. Anne shivered with excitement at the thought, which brought her back to the moment.

The three went into a room that was different from the one that Anne and Tim had used before. The bed was a bit bigger. And it was directly across from another room. And it was occupied! Anne turned in the doorway and looked over. Another woman, blond, was riding a cock for al she was worth. She was moaning continuously as she bounced up and down. The black man beneath her was letting her do all the work. He simply supplied the big black fuck pole.

"Nice, isn't she," Tim whispered in Anne's ear. He had moved a hand around Anne's chest and was massaging her large left breast. His other hand was caressing her ass.

"Mmmm hmmmm," moaned Anne in response. "D-do you know her?"

"Yeah, that's Beth," said Tim. His hand had moved from Anne's breast to her pussy. Tim had pulled Anne's skirt up, and he was rubbing her clit. His hand, plus the idea of flashing the other couple, were really turning her on. It didn't matter that they were paying her no attention, she was still getting more aroused. Through the fog of her excitement, Anne was still able to think about the situation and the people in the house.

"She's your married white girlfriend, isn't she?" Anne asked Tim.

"Mmmm, very good. You get a prize. What would you like little girl?"

Anne smiled. "How about two big black lollipops to play with?" she answered.

"Are you sure that you can handle two?" asked Colonel. He was obviously serious. Anne turned and looked at him. Then she kissed him, long and hard. SHe was touched by the fact that even in the midst of al of this sexual frenzy, he was looking out for her. It was much appreciated.

"I think so," she answered. She looked back over at Beth and the other black man, who were still fucking. "Doesn't she get, um. . .? I mean, don't you?" Anne was unsure how to phrase her question.

"No. There's no jealousy at the parties," answered Tim. He smiled. "I know that I get her the rest of the time."

"Um, what about?"

"Her husband? He knows that and loves it too."

Anne was a bit confused. "But, um, don't they still?"

"Not for several months," Tim answered. "I told her that her pussy was mine now, and that his little pecker didn't get to fuck her anymore."

"So, what does he, um, do for his pleasure?" Anne was getting turned on by the idea Beth not having sex with her husband and only with her black lover.

"She tells him when he can take his little dick out of his panties and jerk off."

"T-that's it?"

"Yep."

"O-oh." It was almost too much for Anne to take in one night. She could only imagine what it would be like with Eric. Him in his cute little panties all the time, waiting for her to let him jerk off. Knowing that she was going out and getting fucked by bigger and better cocks than his! Her head was spinning and she was very very horny!!

"Are you two coming or what?" asked Colonel. Anne looked over and saw him laying sprawled on the bed naked. His big cock was laying across his thigh. Even soft it was enormous.

"Mmmmm, definitely coming soon," said Anne.

She went over to the bed and crawled between Colonel's legs. She grabbed his cock and tried to swallow the big mushroom shaped head.

Tried.

While she could get most of it into her mouth, it was simply too big. Anne wondered briefly how porn stars were able to swallow so much cock. She was to again content herself with licking the shaft and head -- kissing and licking all over. She slid the still growing shaft up and down in one hand, and lightly caressed Colonel's balls in the other. Anne was so into Colonel's big cock and balls that she almost didn't notice Tim's hands on her ass. Anne paused and looked behind her. Tim's cock was bobbing obscenely in front of him. She felt him pull her back on the bed.

"Slide back a bit." Anne scooted back. She felt Tim move his hand between her legs, holding her open. Ready to be penetrated. She was so wet from cum, saliva and her own juices that he slid right in. So big and so good!

"OOHHHHH," moaned Anne, as she was filled up again. Tim's cock felt so food in her. So right. She loved the full feeling that he gave her. So deep and wide in her tight pussy. A feeling that Eric's cock just didn't give her. Focusing a bit, she turned back to Colonel's cock. She tried to kiss and suck it some more, but Tim began fucking her and she moaned again.

"You like that?" asked Tim.

"God yes," answered Anne. She saw stars as she had a small orgasm.

"She likes it so much that she isn't giving my cock any love," said Colonel.

"Maybe a little DP then?" asked Tim.

"Huh?" Anne was dazed by the feeling in her pussy. Did he just say?

"Sounds good to me," answered Colonel. "What do you want?"

Tim smiled. "I'll take her ass."

"Wait." Anne wasn't sure what just happened, but she did feel herself getting even wetter. Then she felt Tim slide out of her with a pop. Colonel easily moved Anne up as he slid down. He was quickly underneath her. His big cock lined up with her gaping pussy and slid right in.

"OOHHHHH!" moaned Anne. He felt as good as Tim. Perhaps even better. So big and thick inside of her! As Anne fucked herself on Colonel's big cock, he whispered in her ear.

"I'll be having your ass a lot in the future." Anne could only moan again. Tim quickly went over to the dresser and grabbed some lube. 'Lube Tube,' Anne thought. That made her smile. Although she couldn't see it, she imagined Tim squirting a bog dollop on his hand and rubbing it all over his big black cock. Then she felt him part her ass cheeks and slide a finger deep into her tight little asshole.

"Mmmmm." Anne loved the new sensation. Colonel's big cock stuffed into her pussy and Tim's finger in her ass. His big finger, Anne thought. It felt so damn good! She thought that Tim's finger was probably bigger than Eric's dick! Before she got too comfortable though, Tim slid a second finger into her. It burned for a bit, but Anne tried to relax. and soon the pain turned back into pleasure. Colonel had stopped moving beneath her, giver her body time to adjust to the new feelings.

Anne moaned and heard the squishing noise of Tim's finger sliding in and out. She could feel yet another giant orgasm building within her.

"Fuck me," she moaned. Tim smiled and looked at Colonel. He smiled as well. They both knew. Another white married cum slut for black men. She would crave big black cock from now on! Tim eased his fingers out of her ass, and lined his cock up with her now stretched open little hole. He went in REAL slow. Anne was surprised at how easily the big head of his cock slid into her ass. The feeling was mind-numbing. She kept getting more and more full of cock. Black cock.

Tim could feel Colonel's cock in Anne's pussy. A strange sensation, but one that they had shared with many many other married white wives. Women like Anne would just not be satisfied with hubby's little dick like they would be when stuffed with black cock. The more the better! The bigger the better. After several long, agonizing minutes, Anne felt Tim close to her.

"All in baby," he whispered in her ear. "Ready to fuck?"

"Uhm oh, ahm uh," was all that Anne could utter. She was seeing stars and was afraid that she was going to black out. Tim took that response for a yes and eased out. Then back in. And out. And in. He began a nice slow rhythm. Anne moaned. A lot. Colonel began to move underneath her as well. While certainly not easy, the two big black men had done this enough times in the past to have worked out a nice pace that worked for both of them.

Anne was breathing hard. Colonel kissed her nose. She looked at him, eyes glazed, and smiled weakly.

"Like this?" Colonel asker her. Anne could only nod a bit. She couldn't concentrate on anything but the feeling, the wonderful feeling. In her pussy. In her ass. All over her tired and well-fucked body. The two men began to move faster inside of her. And harder.

"OH! OH GOD!" Anne yelled. She moved to a whole new plateau. This orgams was coming on like a freight train. "F-FUUUUCK!"

"Yeah baby," grunted Tim. "Take it." He was now slamming into her ass. His huge cock sawing in and out. Colonel's cock pistoning in and out of her pussy. Anne's little white body almost being thrown between the two men.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" yelled Colonel. "I'm gonna cum slut!"

"OH! OH! OH! N-NYAAAAAAA!!!!!" screamed Anne. The orgasm hit her like an explosion going off in her belly.

"Yeahhhh!" screamed Tim, pumping his own cum deep into her ass. His cock spurted repeatedly.

"FUUUUUUCK!" answered Colonel. His cock spurting thick ropes of gooey cum deep into Anne's pussy. The three came for almost a full minute. Yelling, writhing, moaning and sweating! Tim tenderly pulled out of Anne's ass and collapsed on the bed beside the other two. He looked over at the pair. Colonel looked back and smiled.

"That was ok," said Colonel.

"Fucking hot," answered Tim.

"Unbelievable," said Beth, standing in the doorway. She and the other black guy were watching and smiling.

"Thanks," said Tim. "I'd say that you could be next, but I'm gonna need more time than a few minutes to recover from that one."

Beth smiled. "That's ok. We can make up for it when we go out on our date next Thursday."

"Mmmmmm, you bet baby," answered Tim. "Make sure that your hubby has you bathed, shaved and all pretty for me."

"Of course." Beth turned to the other black man. "That got me all hot again. Wanna go fuck again, or should I go downstairs and have my husband lick my pussy for a while?"

The two walked out of the room, discussing their options of more sex.

"Hey man, she's out cold," said Colonel, referring to Anne, who was still lying on top of him. His cock had slid out of her pussy, but he didn't want to move her off of him.

"Not a surprise," said Tim. He got up. "Why don't we get her cleaned up a bit?" Colonel moved Anne a bit, and his big cock slid completely out of her pussy. Cum was flowing out of Anne like a river.

"I bet her hubby would love this mess," said Colonel.

"Yeah," answered Tim. "Should we just take her down there?"

"Nah," said Colonel. "Let's take her to the shower. I'll clean my lady up with some soap and water."

xaggothe
xaggothe
73 Followers