House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UNGH FUCK!" Sean groaned so loudly that he almost shouted, "Ugh yeah fuck, suck my dick Bec! Umgh, fuck you're the best fucking cocksucker I've ever met! OH FUCK!" He growled, before the feeling of Danny's girlfriend's mouth and throat began to drive Sean towards the edge and he tightened his grip in her hair and, grabbing the sides of her head with both hands, began to literally fuck Becca's mouth and throat with all nine inches of his cock as she held still and stared hotly up into his intense eyes.

The room was filled with loud grunts from Sean, and wet, sucking gagging noises from Becca as he, her boyfriend's friend, repeatedly fucked her mouth with, and rammed her tight throat full of, his big cock, her eyes moaning what she was unable to voice as she gripped onto his hips tightly.

Again and again Danny's friend rammed his thick dick between her soft lips and down her throat, constantly growling and smirking as best as he could as he looked down at her and enjoyed the illicit view of Rebecca Vaughn, his team mate's hot brunette girlfriend, on her knees, half naked, big tits shaking wildly as he pounded his big nine inch cock in and out of her mouth and all the way down her throat, spearing her lewdly wide soft lips with his hard dick. Over and over Sean rammed his whole cock down her throat until suddenly he released his hold on her head, just in time for the hot girlfriend to pull his dick from her mouth and pant with deep ragged gasps, desperately drawing in breath before she hungrily forced his cock back into her mouth. Fuck but Sean was going to remember fucking her mouth like that forever...but fuck, fuck he was so fucking close...so fucking close now...

SLURP SLURP SLURP SUCK SUCK SUCK

Over and over Becca fed his cock between her lips and bobbed her head furiously up and down his hard shaft, alternating between sucking hard on the sensitive thick head, sucking on five inches of his thick shaft, and deep-throating all nine inches of his cock, all the while trying to keep her eyes on his.

"Fuck, that's it Bec, suck my dick ungh!" Sean groaned harshly

"Mmmph!" Danny's hot girlfriend moaned passionately as she redoubled her efforts at his words, and Sean finally let go of her hair, once more just resting his hand on the back of her head.

"Fuck...fuck!...I love seeing your lips wrapped around my cock...ungh, that's it Bec, fuck your face on my dick...ungh, take my cock down your throat slut!" He growled, drawing laboured breaths.

"Mmmmmmmmph!" Becca moaned louder again, rolling her eyes as she slashed her tongue across his cock before plunging it deep, down her throat.

And then Sean began to feel his heavy, cum-filled balls begin to tingle and he knew what was going to happen...fuck...fuck but he had dreamed of doing this to Becca for so fucking long now...

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon Bec...ungh, fuck you're gonna suck all the cum out of my dick...ungh fuck, you give the best fucking blowjob...oh fuck! Get ready for what you've been working so hard for Bec...ungh!" He groaned tightly and once again Becca moaned enthusiastically, working as hard as she could for all of his cum, desperately sucking and fucking her mouth as hard and as fast as she could.

This was it, Sean knew...fuck...after the most mind-blowing blowjob he had ever had, from the most unbelievably hot woman ever, he was going to cum...

...this was it...he was going to cum in Rebecca Vaughn's mouth...in his friend's girlfriend's mouth...and watch her swallow all of his cum while his friend sat oblivious in the room below them...

Danny Mills still sat in the same chair that he had been in since he had come in from outside, still laughing and joking with his friends as another one brought several beers back from the kitchen for the group. Most of the team were there now, even Marcus, and despite the loud music occasionally their raucous laughter would be heard by everyone that danced and talked around them. Not all of the team was there though, the football playing boyfriend noticed as he took his beer and glanced around. A couple of the guys were still outside or wandering around, and one was chatting up a girl on the other side of the room, and of course there was the conspicuous absence of...as if Danny's thought triggered the same in the other guys' minds, one of them asked...

"Where's Sean?"

Danny glanced again around before he shook his head, the others doing much the same. He hadn't seen his friend in a while now, which was a little odd as Sean was usually around at least two of the other guys, unless he had hooked up with a girl of course...and she wasn't into that kind of thing. That seemed like the only explanation, as Danny was sure that his brown-blonde haired friend wasn't with the other guys, and so the dark-haired boyfriend gave his explanation to the others, who then quickly began joking around about what woman Sean had 'conquered' tonight...something that Danny joined in on...

...Little did the unsuspecting boyfriend know that his team mate was indeed with a girl, right in the room above him too...however it was the laughing boyfriend's own stunning girlfriend of two years that his friend had 'conquered', as right at that moment Becca was unzipping her black party dress in front of him as her large hazel eyes gazed hungrily at Sean's big, naked cock. Oh yes, as Danny made a joke about Sean having another notch on his bed post, Danny's hot brunette girlfriend let her dress fall to the floor, revealing her sexy body encased in only her thin black lace underwear. And as the guys joked about Sean being in the back garden's bushes with his conquest, their friend was watching Danny's sexy girlfriend sink to her knees in front of him, before taking his cock in her hands and rubbing it against her lips, just as Danny lifted his can of beer to his. As Danny took a deep swig, Becca slid her lips around his friend's thick cock and sank his hard inches into her mouth.

And so, as the loving boyfriend continued to joke about Sean, his hot girlfriend knelt just above him teasingly sucking his team mate's nine inch dick, telling him how much she wanted him to cum in her mouth, how much she wanted to swallow his cum, and how much she wanted him to fuck her, before bobbing her head up and down his throbbing shaft harder and faster, and with ever-increasing fervour.

...Until, as Danny began listening to a random story, followed by someone talking about the game being on in a little while, Becca slid all nine inches of Sean's cock deep into her throat and began fucking her gorgeous face on all of Danny's friend's dick...right above him...desperately trying to make him cum with her mouth after Sean had grabbed her head and relentlessly fucked his huge dick between her soft, red-brown lips.

...As Danny once again pondered over what he would say to his girlfriend about going to Matt's, as if he was going to head over he would need to leave in a little while, Becca worked her mouth and throat as hard as she could to make his friend cum, and Sean...Sean was so close to flooding her mouth and stomach with his thick, pearly-white seed...

Becca's throat and jaw ached from the thick cock that was splitting her lips so widely and that she was relentlessly ramming hard into her mouth and deep down her throat...but oh fuck it felt good!

The feel of Sean's amazingly long and so-fucking-hard cock as she enthusiastically bobbed her head up and all nine inches of it, as it slid erotically over her tongue, as it pressed firmly against her lips and ran against her cheeks, and as it pushed against the back of her throat before sinking deep down into her...the feel when she sucked 'only' five inches into her hot, wet mouth and playfully swirled her tongue around the thick, sensitive head like a lollipop as her cheeks hollowed out from how hard she sucked, how good it felt to just repeatedly slide that hard cock between her lips again and again as she slammed her face up and down it's solid length...fuck...she thought that she was going to cum...

And then there was the fact that Becca knew that her boyfriend's friend was close to cumming too...to firing huge ribbons of his thick, sticky cum into her mouth, across her tongue, spraying the inside of her mouth before plunging deep into her throat to shoot more straight into her belly before she let him cum all over her soft lips, painting them with a sticky, glossy sheen, and swirled his potent seed around her full mouth with her tongue...fuck...that made her pussy tingle with her own approaching orgasm.

And so Rebecca Vaughn continued to excitedly work her mouth up and down her boyfriend's team mate's cock, sucking and blowing him with all that she was worth -- with more lust and desire than she had ever done for Danny -- desperately wanting to taste his cum. He was close now...she could tell, as he had begun to buck his hips towards her, fucking her mouth as she eagerly bobbed her head up and down.

"Come on Sean, cum for me" Becca said as she pulled her mouth from his dick briefly. "I want you to cum baby, fill my mouth" She added, a rush of horniness flooding through her at the intense desire in Danny's friend's eyes, before returning to work on his cock.

SLURP SUCK SLURP SUCK GAG

Over and over, louder and faster...sucking as fervently as she could...and then, as Becca's bobbing head became a blur and her sucking became so hard that she was sure that at any moment she was going to drink his cum like she was sucking it through a straw, her eyes fervently locked on the thick shaft disappearing in and out of her mouth, Sean's thick cock that was lewdly smeared with her red-brown lipstick, before her boyfriend's friend suddenly grabbed her head, and Becca moaned so deeply in utter anticipation as she waited for his cock to erupt his hot cum all into her mouth...

...However as she held his cock tightly between her soft lips, sucking as hard as she could as she lashed his cock with her wet tongue, the thick head didn't expand...and so the red-faced, panting girlfriend looked up, still with five inches of Sean's hard cock buried between her soft lips, to see her boyfriend's friend panting and not moving. Her confusion was only increased when unexpectedly he slowly, but steadily slid his still ragingly hard, saliva-drenched, lipstick-smeared cock from between her lips with a deep sucking sound before he staggered back unsteadily.

On her knees, Becca stared at Sean confusedly, wondering what had happened, before she breathed deeply, her throat and jaw aching from the thorough fucking her mouth had just received, and spoke breathily.

"You didn't cum?" She asked bewilderedly as she knelt there half-naked on the floor.

"Fuck, I want to cum in your mouth so fucking bad Bec..." Sean panted "...But fuck, I've drank too much, so if I cum now I won't be able to fuck you...and damn I'm not missing that chance"

A sudden tingling-blaze ran through the sexy brunette girlfriend at those words and Becca's puzzled expression quickly became an excited, horny smile. Now she understood. Sean Danton wouldn't let anything come between him and getting his big dick into her...and fuck, she was so ready to let him!

Biting her bottom lip as her eyes glowed in excited anticipation, Becca pushed herself to her heeled feet and watched as Sean took a few deep breaths as his eyes wondered all over her half-naked sexy body -- no doubt to try to calm himself from almost cumming, as much as in desire for her -- before he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it somewhere in the room. The hot girlfriend's horniness only intensified as she feasted her eyes on her boyfriend's team mate's toned and muscular body as he stood naked in front of her. Her pussy was on fire. This was it...she was actually going to let Sean Danton, this hot guy with his huge dick, have sex with her. Her whole skin seemed to tingle with life at that thought.

As Sean stood straighter, his eyes intent on her half naked body, and he raised his hands to her, ready to pull her onto the bed, a hot smile spread across the sexy girlfriend's lips as she sexily shook her head.

"Lie down" Becca said, and bit her bottom lip as she watched her boyfriend's team mate smile smugly before he climbed onto the bed, moving to the middle and, while resting his head against the headboard, took hold of his solidly-hard nine-inch cock in one hand, so that he lay waiting for her to come to him...come to him, to have hot, passionate sex. Fuck but this turned her on so much.

Keeping her eyes on him, the stunningly beautiful brunette girlfriend took hold of her underwear and sexily began to shimmy them down her slender legs, smiling deeply as Sean's eyes widened as he took in the sight, until she stood before Danny's friend in only her black lace bra, heels, and matching necklace and bracelet, her long mahogany hair spilling down her back and only slightly disarrayed from where Sean had grabbed it in fistfuls as he fucked her mouth with his impressive cock.

"You've been wanting me for a long time..." Becca began to say in a horny, sultry tone as she slowly, sexily, and teasingly swayed over, almost completely naked, to the side of the bed. "...so I want you to watch as I ride your big cock..." She purred hornily as she came to stand beside where he had climbed onto the bed. "...watch as I fuck myself on your big dick..." She added as she knelt on the mattress "...while you watch my tits bounce..." She continued erotically as she pulled Sean's hand from his cock. "...and you squeeze them like you've always dreamed of..." She almost breathed in an oh-so-sexy tone as she swung one slender leg over his stomach, kneeling up above him in all of her glory. "...and then..." She teased, running her hands up her flat stomach, over her large, heaving tits, up her slender neck, to lift her hair up sexily, watching him hunger for her almost-naked body, before she finished with a lustful smile "...then you get to put me on my back and fuck my brains out until I'm weak in the knees, like you promised."

Sean's smile deepened into a very smug, self-satisfied smirk at that -- which of course was absolutely justified, after all, he did have his friend's beautiful, slender, large breasted girlfriend basically naked above him ready to take his hard nine-inch cock and telling him how she was going to fuck him before he could fuck the hell out of her...what guy wouldn't be? -- and reached forward to rest his strong hands on her bare thighs as she knelt above him.

He then glanced from his big cock to Becca's unprotected pussy before smirking deeply up at her.

"I also remember saying that you'd never be able to 'take me'..." He replied arrogantly, but playful, and Becca smiled amusedly down at him.

"And I remember saying that we would see" She teased erotically before with the hand that had the bracelet on that Danny had bought for her, Becca reached beneath her and once again wrapped her slender fingers around her boyfriend's friend's unprotected nine-inch cock, and then, as she positioned his cock directly beneath her burning-hot pussy, added, "Time to get your dick inside me like you've always wanted, Sean"

"And do you want my cock in you?" Danny's friend asked smugly, and Becca flashed him a very horny and very excited smile.

"I want all of your nine-inch cock deep inside me Sean" She purred in a deeply horny, lust-filled, erotic tone. "I want you stretching my tight pussy and fucking me more than anything"

...And with that, her large hazel eyes on his, Becca began to lower herself down.

The moment Sean's thick cock-head touched her unprotected pussy, the hot girlfriend drew a raggedly horny, shuddering breath as a rush of pleasure shot hotly through her entire body.

"Mmmmmm" She moaned softly as she pushed herself down onto her boyfriend's friend's big cock, and then gasped sexily as the thick head suddenly pushed hotly and thickly into her tight pussy.

Inch, by oh-so-fucking thick inch, slowly stretched Becca's squeezing pussy as she lowered herself down, until she had six inches of Sean Danton's amazing cock stuffed into her -- as deep as Danny had ever gone -- and she had to raise up slightly before pushing herself down another inch, forcing her hot pussy to stretch around this huge, thick cock that was now deeper in her pussy than her boyfriend had ever felt, until with a surge of pleasure, Becca let out a deep breath as she sank all nine inches of solidly-hard cock deeply and fully into her unprotected pussy.

"Ohh fuck!" The sexy brunette breathed heavily and hornily at being so full of hard dick like never before, it was reaching places inside her that she had never even known she had, before she brushed her hair back from her face, her fingers tingling from the sensations sparkling from her cock-filled pussy, and smiled sexily down at Sean as he lay there grinning up at her smugly.

"Fuck" Becca breathed again, resting her slender hands on his strong wrists as his hands stroked her smooth thighs, before she added with a small, playful laugh, "Well, looks like you got your dick in me after all"

"Always knew you'd jump on my cock the first time you saw it Bec" Her boyfriend's team mate teased and Becca gently slapped his wrist, but then had to close her eyes for a moment as Sean laughed and flexed his hard cock inside her.

Shivers of hot, lustful pleasure shot through her body at that and the gorgeous girlfriend breathed shakily as she let herself relish the feel of his big cock balls deep inside her.

"Fuck you're so big!" She breathed again as she opened her sparkling hazel eyes to look down at Sean. That only made Danny's friend's self-satisfied smirk deepen.

"The biggest you've ever had?" He asked smugly as Becca placed her hands on her bare, flat stomach, and felt a shudder run down her spine; fuck she thought that she could almost feel Sean's hardness with her hands...fuck he was deep inside her, and oh fuck his cock felt so fucking good buried hard in her!

Nodding with a dirty smile, Becca reached down to take hold of both of Sean's hands.

"I've never felt so stuffed full of hard cock before" She replied honestly, and more than a little hornily, before adding with a teasing playfulness, "I guess I did take you all. And mmm..." Becca moaned in a soft, breathy sigh "...it feels so good to have your big cock in my pussy. Fuck, your dick is stretching and filling me so much! Mmmm"

With that, the hot brunette girlfriend slid her boyfriend's friend's hands up from her thighs, over her flat stomach, and up onto her heaving, bra-clad 34D tits, cupping the heavy, round, soft but firm flesh with his hands and squeezing gently, which sent a bolt of lust right through to her cock-stuffed pussy.

"You need something to hold onto while I fuck myself on your big cock" She purred, knowing how Sean had lusted after even just a glimpse of her impressive tits all night, as she left his hands on her big rack and rested her own on his chest gently, pushing her succulently squeezable tits a little harder into his gently probing fingers. "Be gentle" She added with a playful smile, and Sean grinned; both of them knew that wouldn't happen.

And so, with her boyfriend's friend's strong hands squeezing her lace-bra covered breasts gently, Becca began to slowly rock her hips back and forth, gently sliding Sean's long, thick, oh-so-hard cock almost out of her so-tight pussy before pushing back down onto his spearing rod, then gently rotating her slender hips, working her pussy in a hot, fucking-amazing feeling circle, before once more rocking her hips to gently fuck herself with his enormous dick.

The first time the hot girlfriend felt Sean's thick, nine-inch cock slide almost out of her and then push deeply back into her tight pussy, a shudder of pleasure burst from her desperately-horny pussy and her whole body tingled and shuddered. A short, soft moan escaped her soft lips as her eyes remained locked with his and his hands continued to gently massage her firm tits. She was actually fucking Sean Danton! She actually had his unprotected cock buried balls deep inside her and she was actually having sex with him!! And what's more, with each slow movement of her hips, each gentle slide of his thick cock in and out of her, Becca knew that she was not only just enjoying it...she was loving it! Fuck but this felt so good.

1...89101112...19