House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, fuck" Becca moaned gently as she slowly began to move her hips a little faster as she became fully used to the size of Sean's monster cock.

The feel of his hard dick so deep inside her as it almost slid out of her before filling her so amazing again was just beyond belief. Fuck but she had never felt anything like this!

"Ugh, fuck Bec, your pussy is so fucking tight" Danny's friend half-grunted as Becca began to move a little faster.

With a pleased, playful smile, the hot girlfriend pushed herself forcefully down onto his dick as she replied.

"Ummmm, that's because...ohhh...you're dick is so fucking big!" Becca moaned softly in reply, relishing the feel of Sean's cock as it now slid easily and deeply in and out of her welcoming and tightly-gripping pussy, "Fuck, it feels so fucking good. Ohmmmm, fuck yes. Fuck Sean I love your cock...ummm...why didn't you give me this earlier...ohhmmmm yes...ummmm yes..."

With that the hot girlfriend began to move faster until she was gently bouncing up and down Sean's nine-inch cock as she breathed heavier and felt him begin to squeeze her tits harder, his fingers pressing through the lace of her bra as he groped and pushed her gently bouncing breasts together, squeezing them hard.

"Mmm, that's it Sean, squeeze my tits baby while I fuck myself on your big dick, ohh mmmm" Becca moaned softly as once again all nine inches of her boyfriend's friend's gloriously-hard cock sank deep into her hot pussy "You've...mmm...been wanting to get your hands down...ohmm...mmm fuck...fuck I love your cock...mmm yes...down the top of my dress all night...mmm...oh fuck...and now...ohmm...now you've got me topless on your dick...mmm...fuck squeeze my tits baby, oh fuck yes..."

"Fuck Bec, you've got amazing tits!" Sean replied tightly as she continued to ride him a little faster, his hands squeezing her bra-clad bouncing tits as hard as he could, moulding the soft-but-firm flesh beneath his fingers like only her boyfriend should. "Unngh fuck, that's it Bec, ride my cock, fuck"

Spurred on by his words, the hot brunette smiled dirtily as she began to rock her hips faster until she was quickly bouncing up and down, driving Sean's big, hard, nine-inch fucking thick cock in and out of her needy pussy eagerly. The pleasure that burst inside Becca felt oh-so-fucking good...as his solid shaft began to slam deep into her, over and over.

"Mmmm, fuck...yes...ohmmm...yes...ohhh...fuck!" The hot girlfriend moaned gently as she leaned back from where she had been resting her hands on Sean's chest and ran her hands through her hair, relishing every nine-inch slam fully down her boyfriend's friend's thick, oh-so-incredibly-hard cock.

The springiness of the mattress helped the luscious brunette to bounce almost all the way off Sean's long dick before helping ram her harder with all nine inches as she slammed herself down hard as the mattress gave way beneath her eager riding.

The sight of this stunning brunette, with waves of mahogany hair falling down her slender back to below her shoulder blades, naked except for her heels, bra, and the necklace and bracelet Danny had given her, riding her boyfriend's friend's big dick with enthusiasm as he groped, squeezed, and pushed her big tits together, while she sexily pushed her hair up and back, holding it up sexily as she moaned in absolute pleasure as his big, unprotected cock slammed in and out of her hot, vice-like pussy, and watched him with a lust that should have burned him away, was one to inspire lust.

The soft creak of the wooden bed as it shimmied gently beneath the passionate sex that was going on on top of it mixed lewdly with the soft, yet heartfelt moans of the sexy girlfriend of two years as she bounced up and down her boyfriend's team mate's cock, rocking her hips back and forth and breathing heavily, and the gentle grunts of Danny's team mate as he felt his large unprotected shaft slide deeply into his friend's girlfriend's hot, tight pussy, deeper than his friend had ever gone.

"Ohh! Ohhh! Mmm, yes...ohhh....fuck...mmm...ohhhmmmm, Sean...fuck mmmm...oh fuck Sean your cock!...ohhhh...mmmm...do you...like watching me fuck myself on your cock, Sean?" Becca breathed between soft, lustful moans as Sean gave her large tits one final, hard squeeze before he grabbed hold of her slender waist as he had downstairs.

"Fuck, yeah Bec...show me how much you want my dick inside you" He replied smugly and Becca's smile deepened as she let her hair fall and grabbed his wrists, bouncing up and down harder and faster as she did.

The feel of his spear of a cock slamming deep inside her as the bed shook back and forth, creaking lewdly while Sean's big dick fucked hard into her, stretching her pussy, was just so...fuck...Becca had never felt anything so amazing in her life. She just felt so full of cock, and fuck, it felt so fucking good!

"Ummm fuck...ohhh yes...fuck, ohhh Sean...ummm...your dick feels so good in me!" Becca moaned loudly, closing her eyes as she repeatedly slammed herself down Sean's wide dick. Her large, bra-clad tits jolted up and down within their thin, lace confines, almost popping out of the opaque cups with the force that the gorgeous brunette was fucking herself with, and Sean was lost in the sight of this gorgeous woman, riding him half naked with her big tits bouncing lusciously up and down. "Ungh fuck, I've never...mmm...felt so full of cock! Oh fuck yes! Ummm! Oh Sean...ohhhh fuck Sean...mmmm yeesss"

Opening her lust-glazed eyes, Becca stared hornily down at her boyfriend's friend as she ran her hands up over her big, jiggling tits to once again grab her hair.

"Umm fuck...mmmm...fuck! Oh yes...fuck, if I'd known how good you'd feel inside me I would've let you...ohhhh...fuck...uhhhmmm...I'd have let you FUCK ME earlier tonight...oh mmmmmm!" She purred erotically, and absolutely honestly...of course, right then the sexy girlfriend didn't remember that 'earlier in the night' she had been with her boyfriend, but that made no difference to the truth in her words as her body pulsed with pleasure from the thick cock impaling her each time she rose and fell swiftly and forcefully on the rock-hard nine-inch length. Still, Becca excitedly watched her boyfriend's hot friend as he smirked up at her as she continued to rock and roll her hips, driving his pistoning cock deliciously deep into her again and again. "Mmmm, fuck, I wish you would have fucked me way before now...uhhhh...yeeaahh...mmmm" She added as she closed her eyes again, moaning deeply as she slammed back down on all nine inches of Sean's cock.

"Ungmm, does that mean I get to fuck you again?" Sean asked tightly as his dick rammed balls deep up into Danny's girlfriend's fucking tight pussy, and Becca opened her sparkling eyes to smile down at him naughtily as she once more placed her hands on his chest, and using the support, began to fuck herself on his cock harder; swirling her hips and riding his dick like she was on a bucking bronco -- her beautiful tits pushed closer together within their tantalizing lace confines.

"Ohmmm! Mmmmm! Fuck...yes...Ohhhhhh!" The sexy girlfriend moaned deeply before she replied "Mmmm, fuck, ohhhh fuck...uhhmmm...fuck, you can have me whenever you want me Sean...ummm...I'll suck your big dick...ohhhh...as much as you want...ummmm, fuck...oh fuck yes...whenever, ohmmm, and wherever you want...ohhhh...and you can fuck me...OHH...FUCK ME....as much as you want too...ummmm, fuck...I love your big dick so much! Oh fuck it feels so fucking good in me!"

That, naturally, made Sean's smirk even more smug, and so grinning triumphantly up at her as she rode his cock with wild abandon, her boyfriend's friend slapped her bare ass hard.

"Then ride my dick Bec" He growled arrogantly and then slapped her tight bare ass again "Fuck your tight pussy with my hard cock"

Both the slaps and his words set a fire within the hot girlfriend that immediately had Becca leaning hard on Sean's chest and rocking her hips back and forth, and bouncing up and down, as furiously and as relentlessly as she could. Her big tits jumped and bounced wildly within their thin confines, threatening to spill out lustfully, as the bed began to rock back and forth -- as if threatening to fall apart as the gorgeous brunette fucked her boyfriend's friend with enthusiastic lust -- and creak and groan louder in time with the deeply lustful moans and groans of the lusciously sexual girlfriend; something that her boyfriend of two years could not hear right below them only because of the loud music and numerous conversations.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...ohhhh yes...ummmmm yeeessss....oh fuck yess...oh fuck Sean....ummm, you've got your big naked cock in my pussy...oh fuck this is so hot...ummmm" Becca moaned loudly, the feel of that huge dick slamming nine-inches deep into her unprotected pussy driving her quickly towards orgasmic bliss "Ohhhmmm...I'm fucking myself on your big dick Sean...ummm...fuck...so fucking good!"

"That's it Bec, fuck yourself like a slut baby, ungh, fuck I love watching you ride my cock, fuck Bec...ungh..." Sean replied, grunting from how tight her pussy was around his impaling shaft; fuck but it felt like his dick was being squeezed for his cum each time his entire shaft pumped into her unprotected pussy "...Are you enjoying riding my dick Bec?"

"Yes!" Becca moaned loudly, watching him with glowing eyes "Ohmmm fuck yes"

"Do you like my cock inside you?" He asked smugly, once more slapping her tight, bare ass, spurring her on. The bed creaked louder in illicit protest.

"Oh fuck...ohhh fuck Sean...yes...ohhh yes...mmm...I love your big dick...unnmmm" She moaned lewdly in reply, smiling playfully, knowing what he wanted to hear...but meaning every word of it. Fuck, did she mean every word!

"Would you rather have someone else's cock inside you?" He asked, oddly arrogantly...at least, it was odd to the stunning girlfriend at that moment as she wasn't, unlike Sean, thinking of her boyfriend right then.

Biting her bottom lip erotically, Becca shook her long brown-haired head as she smiled and moaned so fucking deeply.

"Mmmm, I only ever want your cock in me Sean" The hot girlfriend purred sexily before she let her hands slide up his naked, toned chest and planted them either side of his head so that she was now leaning forward as she gently moved her hips sexily, like she had when dancing earlier, only this time sexily sliding his long, thick cock in and out of her tight, burningly-hot, unprotected pussy, her large bra-clad 34D tits hung tantalizingly close to Sean's naked chest and her long hair spilled down around them as Becca leaned her face close to his.

Biting her lip again, the sexy girlfriend just stared into her boyfriend's friend's eyes, so close now, as she continued to rock her hips, sliding his oh-so-impressive cock in and out of her hot, gripping pussy.

"I love your cock" Becca breathed lustfully, gently rotating her hips and shuddering at the feeling nine-inches-deep within her "Ohhmmmm, I want you to fuck me forever Sean. Mmmm, you can do whatever you want to me...mmm, please tell me that you'll fuck me forever...ohhhmmm yes...mmmm"

The sly grin on her boyfriend's friend's face at the anticipation of that made Becca's pussy burn all the hotter, and she leaned closer to gently kiss his lips once as she continued to move her hips, forcing his naked cock, slower yet still repeatedly hard, in and out of her horny pussy.

"I am all yours...mmmm" She said, kissing him again "...to fuck..." another soft kiss, and a soft breathy moan as she sank all nine-inches of his cock deep inside her again "...and I want you..." she continued with another sensual kiss, her eyes burning on his as she added, pushing him all the way inside her, relishing in the feel of his hard shaft stretching her like no cock had ever done before, "...to cum inside me"

With those words Becca mashed her lips to Sean's and quickly their tongues were dancing passionately, kissing furiously as the hot girlfriend continued to push her pussy faster and more fervently up and down Sean's cock. The intensity of the kiss, the words she had said, and the feeling of being stuffed so full of hard dick caused the knockout brunette to moan loudly into her boyfriend's team mate's mouth as she clamped her eyes shut, losing herself in the unbelievable pleasure racing through her body and mind, when suddenly Sean wrapped his arms around her tightly, crushing her big, bra-clad tits flat against his naked chest.

Becca had no time to think however as her boyfriend's friend quickly planted his feet on the bed and ruthlessly began fucking his insanely hard dick up into her hot pussy, literally slamming his huge, thick nine-inch cock balls deep into her over and over again with such force that the sexy brunette thought that he was trying to spear into her womb!

"MMMMMMMMPPHHH!" Becca moaned loudly in an almost-scream into Sean's mouth, her tongue swirling with his as their lips smacked passionately, adding their own sound to the sudden rampant creaks of the bed, the slaps of Becca's tight ass against Sean's legs as he repeatedly drove his cock up into her, and the muffled moans and groans of the hot girlfriend as she hornily kissed her boyfriend's friend.

However as Sean quickened his pace and seemed to fuck her pussy with every bit of force that he had, as if right then he was about to cum, Becca was soon unable to concentrate on kissing him as unbelievable waves of pleasure battered through her from her getting-well-fucked pussy, and so breaking the kiss, but still held so closely to him, the hot girlfriend stared with lust-glazed far-off eyes and moaned so loud that it was a surprise those below couldn't hear her even with the music!

"OOOOOHHHFFUUUUCKKKKK!! OHHHMMMMMMM FUCK! OHHHHH! FUCK! OHHH FUCK! YES! OHHH FUCK, FUCK ME SEAN, OOHHHH FUCK ME SEAN! OH YES FUCK ME! OH SEAN FUCK ME! OOHHHHHHHH FUUUUCCCKKK! OHMMMM FUCK YES! OHHHHHH!!" Becca moaned with all of her heart as Sean repeatedly and relentlessly jackhammered his huge cock in and out of her tight pussy.

Her boyfriend's friend could do nothing but pant and grunt at the effort of the intense fucking that he was giving to his friend's girl, and held tightly to his chest all Becca could do is grip the bed sheets beside Sean's head until her knuckles went white and moan so loudly that her well-fucked throat hurt as her vision began to fill with spots of colour as her body was literally wracked with the unbelievable pleasure from the severe pounding that her pussy was getting from beneath.

"OHHHH FUCK! FUCK! YES! OHH YES! OOOHH FUUCKKK SEEEEAANNN! OHH FUCK! FUUUCKKK! OHHHHHH!" The gorgeous brunette moaned before screaming in pleasure as her hot pussy was ravaged by her boyfriend's team mate.

Part of her desperately wanted to beg him to keep fucking her, to tell him to keep giving her his big dick, but as Sean fucked her even harder as his arms tightened around her, Becca's mind wouldn't form the words and all that she could do was moan and scream in absolute pleasure as the biggest cock that she had ever felt repeatedly rammed home, deep -- oh so fucking gloriously deep and hard -- into her tight pussy.

The intense fucking only lasted a couple of minutes, and Becca had been quickly getting close to cumming, so fucking close, when suddenly Sean rammed his dick so hard into her that the hot girlfriend shifted even within his tight grip and her bra-covered tits nearly ended up smothering her boyfriend's friend's face, before he growled and let his feet fall to the bed and slid his hands back down to her slender waist, panting heavily.

"Oh my fucking..." Becca gasped in a mix of amazed pleasure and heavy breathing, before she moaned softly in an almost whimpering groan, before she slid sexily down, fully impaling herself on Sean's pulsing cock again before she looked into his eyes as her own shone brightly...and lustfully.

"Mmmm, you can do that to me all night" The gorgeous brunette teased with a bright, naughty smile, as she too panted from the amazing fucking she had just received, before she sluttily kissed Sean's lips and pushed herself back upright, grabbing his hands on her waist again before she smiled sexily, tits heaving, and said, "Mmmm, now it's my turn to fuck you like I've never fucked anyone"

Not even Danny...though right then Becca didn't think that, even though it was oh-so-true.

And with that the slender, sexy, big-titted brunette girlfriend enthusiastically began to bounce up and down on Sean's impaling cock, fucking herself harder and faster than she had before until the bed began to shake from side to side gently as it shifted back and forth and began to groan under the intensity of which she fucked her boyfriend's friend's huge rod.

CREAK CREAK CREAK

The bed complained illicitly, rocking back and forth and shaking violently, however the sound was barely heard beneath Becca's loud, lust-filled moans and groans of pleasure as she rode Danny's team mate's cock for all she was worth.

"Ohhhh fuuuckk, mmmmm, fuck! Ohh yes, ohhhmmmmm yeeess fuck! Umm fuck! Oh fuck!" Becca moaned hotly before smiling to herself as she looked down to see Sean grinning as he not only watched her bounce on his dick, but also watched her impressive tits jump up and down within the last remaining piece of clothing that she wore. Fuck but it was hot seeing him while she rode his dick like a mad woman...he had lusted after her all night, and now here she was, fucking up and down his hard dick and having the best sex of her life! "Mmmmm, fuck Sean...ummm...you've got your big naked dick buried in my pussy...ohhhhh...and you've been...uuhhhhmmmm...looking at my tits all night...mmmm fuck..." Becca moaned lustfully as she raised her hands and arched her back, pushing her impressive breasts out sexily as she reached behind her "...I think it's only fair that you see them properly..."

Almost laughing, though that turned into deep guttural groan of intense bliss, at the sudden widening of her boyfriend's friend's eyes -- after all, he already had his dick inside her...unprotected at that!...and had already fucked her mouth and throat with his big cock, yet his eyes still widened just at the thought of seeing her naked tits? -- Becca smiled the dirtiest, most intensely slutty smile she could as she unhooked her black-lace bra and slid the straps from her shoulders, tossing it over towards the door behind her as Sean's mouth fell open as her full, heavy, 34D tits were now fully on display to him as they bounced wildly up and down as Becca rode his cock hard and fast, her nipples like bullets from how hot and horny she was.

"Was it worth it?" Becca basically asked rhetorically as she smiled that hot smile and rested her hands on Sean's chest, fucking herself hard on his cock, panting lightly and groaning deeply.

"Fuck yes!" Sean exclaimed emphatically as his strong hands eagerly reached up to grab both of her big, naked tits, and squeezed and moulded them in his fingers, pinching her hard nipples and groping so hard that he left red finger marks on the soft-but-firm globes.

"Mmmmm, good" The stunning girlfriend purred as she now rode his cock in just her black heels and matching silver jewellery. "Now squeeze my tits hard while I ride you like a slut" She added with a dirty grin, and as the bed suddenly threatened to fall apart from the hard, hot sex, Becca did just that...

Sean's fingers sank into the supple, pliant flesh as his hands firmly kneaded the naked soft but oh-so-dick-hardeningly-firm big tits of his team mate's girlfriend as she continued to work her hot, tight pussy relentlessly up and down his thick, nine-inch cock. Her pussy gripped his solid dick like a vise that clamped as forcefully around his long shaft as her lips had earlier each time Becca slammed herself fully down his hard length -- harder than how he was roughly squeezing her naked tits -- almost as if to squeeze the cum from his balls just as her mouth had not long ago tried to suck it out. Her soft, slender legs rested smoothly against his sides, toned and strong as she used both her legs and hands where they rested on his naked chest to help her bounce eagerly, and so forcefully, up and down his raging cock. Her beautiful face, with her large hazel eyes, her soft, lipstick-covered lips, and spilling mahogany hair, was a mask of pure pleasure and lust from how horny she was and how much she was enjoying riding his cock for all she was worth.

1...910111213...19