House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That in itself was enough to keep that smug grin on Sean's face, let alone the fact that Becca was by far the most incredible fuck he had ever had, and definitely the most enthusiastic. However what deepened his smile was that Sean knew that right then, below them, her boyfriend was sitting unaware that his girlfriend was completely naked, her big, juicy tits in his friend's hands and her hot, tight, horny pussy stuffed full of his unprotected dick, begging to be fucked and filled with his friend's cum, as she rode herself passionately to orgasm, moaning and groaning deeply as she stared into his team mate's eyes.

Fuck but no fantasy that Sean had ever had of Rebecca Vaughn could have ever come anywhere near as close to the reality of actually having sex with her!

"Fuck, I love your big tits Bec" He grunted, squeezing her jiggling rack firmly as he pushed his hands towards her, flattening her firm breasts hard into his hands. Becca smiled hotly at that as she groaned deeply and leant a little more forward so that her big naked tits squashed firmly into his kneading fingers, and using the extra leverage, pounded her tight ass harder onto his impaling cock. "Ungh, fuck! Fuck...that's it Bec, ride my cock, ungh, fuck yourself like a slut"

His words made Danny's girlfriend of two years moan even louder and she began slamming her hot ass up and down his thrusting nine-inch cock so hard and fast that the bed not only shook and squeaked and creaked violently, but the large wooden headboard also began to forcefully bang and smash fiercely against the wall.

CREAK BANG CREAK BANG CREAK BANG

Sean smiled at that...he wished Danny could hear the lewd banging above him and wonder what it was, not knowing that it was because his girlfriend was desperately, and frantically, fucking her tight pussy on his team mate's unprotected cock as his hands groped her big naked tits. Fuck! With one more big squeeze that brought a guttural groan from Becca, Sean grabbed both of Danny's girlfriend's naked tits from the side, hungrily staring at her nipples as he squashed her succulent breasts roughly together.

"Ummm fuck, oh fuck..ohhhh...mmm...fuck I love your...ohhh...hands on my tits...ohmmm Sean!" Becca moaned loudly, breathing heavily as she leaned a little more forward so that her pendulous breasts hovered sexily close to Sean's face as she rode his cock hard.

Sean didn't need any more encouragement to lift his head and take each of her hard, sensitive nipples into his mouth, biting and sucking each as he squeezed her 34D tits roughly. His friend's girlfriend moaned passionately at his mouth's attention as his tongue flicked across her nipples, his teeth gently nipped her soft, sexily pliant flesh, and he sucked hard on her swelling, heavy breasts.

His mouth's attention seemed to ignite even more passion within the knockout brunette as she moaned so loudly that she almost screamed before she pushed herself up -- her nipple popping from Sean's lips lewdly -- and leant back, her hands resting behind her on his legs as she stared hotly into his eyes and fucked her horny pussy up and down his cock furiously.

Sean took in the sight of this gorgeous woman, fully displaying herself before him as he thrust up to meet each slam of her tight ass down onto his legs, and placed his hands behind his head as he smugly laid back and watched the hot girlfriend fuck herself furiously.

For a moment all that filled the room was the gentle banging of the headboard, the lewd squeaking of the wooden bed, the short grunts that Sean made, and the heartfelt passionate moans of Danny's sexy brunette girlfriend.

"Fuck, your gorgeous" Sean groaned and Becca's smile lit up as she pushed herself back up, bracing herself once more on his chest as she rode his cock.

"Ummm, I bet...ohhh...you say that to...ummm...all the girls you get on your....unnghh ohhh, fuck...ummm...big dick" She moaned breathily in response, the way her arms rested on his chest pushed her gloriously-bare tits closer together and her long mahogany hair fell down one side wildly. "Unmmm, fuck Sean...ohhh...I can't believe I'm one of your 'conquests' now...ohhhmmm...that's so hot!"

Sean's smile was almost a small laugh at that.

"Ungh, with you though, unh I...fuck...mean it" He replied as he moved his hands to stroke her smooth legs again. "You're...damn...fuck...ungh...you're the hottest fucking girl I've ever had sex with...umgh...fuck, and you're the fucking best too" He added honestly, and some part of that honesty must have come through as his friend's girlfriend's smile was still extremely horny, but also pleased.

"Ohmm, mmm, you don't have to...mmmm...sweet talk me...uhh...Sean...you've, ohhhh, already got your DICK OHHH in meee...OHHHH YES! OHH YES! OHHMMM!" Becca moaned loudly, her eyes crossing for a moment as she slammed down hard as he thrust firmly up into her, her heavy, naked tits shaking vigorously and lustfully at the force.

Once again, Sean almost laughed at that.

"Yeah, but...unnn...it's true...and fuck, unnn...I want to get in you again" He added the last with a smirk and Becca slapped his chest playfully as she gave him a mock-outraged smile as she furiously began rotating her hips before lifting almost completely off his enormous cock and ramming herself hard back down.

"UNGH! Ummmm, fuck, fuck! OHhhhh..." The beautiful brunette girlfriend moaned loudly in pleasure, her face contorting in a deep groaning bliss before she moaned passionately, and then panting heavily looked into his eyes and gave a sexy laugh at what he had said, "...ummm, you're so going to get your...mmm...dick in me again..." She said finally with a wide smirk and a very pleasure-filled expression "...believe me" She finished as she shook her hair behind her and picked up her pace.

"Ungh, fuck, good...fuck...'cause...ungh...I love having my dick in you...fuck..." Sean groaned tightly as he quickly grabbed hold of her slender hips, his grip tight on her slim waist. "Fuck, yeah...ride that tight pussy on my big cock Bec! Ungh fuck! Fuck yourself Bec, fuck yourself on my dick!"

And Danny's girlfriend did just that, pumping her tight naked ass up and down his thick nine-inch shaft energetically.

"Ohhhhmmm, mmmm, yeeesss, ummm fuuuck...I bet...ohhhmmm...I bet you never thought that...oh...you'd have me on your...umm...dick tonight, did you Sean?" Becca moaned as she panted heavily "And now...ohmmm...now you...ummm...now you have me naked...ohh...ohhh...yes...yes...ummm...fuck...and you can do anything to me...ohhh...fuckk..."

Sean grinned at that -- at no point had he imagined that by the end of the night he would be screwing this knockout beauty...especially while her boyfriend sat downstairs!! Fuck she had the best pussy in the world! And those tits...fuck, Danny really was a lucky guy! But then, so was Sean, as right then it was him, not Danny -- this gorgeous, busty brunette's boyfriend -- that had Becca naked and riding his dick, and it was Sean's cock that Becca knew was the best, him that she wanted to fuck right then...that just made the blonde-brown-haired football player pull his friend's stunning girlfriend hard down on his cock, helping her fuck herself with more force...something that made the eager brunette groan deeply. As did Sean's next words...

"Anything...like...ungh...cum inside you?" Sean asked tightly and Becca groaned loudly.

"Ohhhhh yes! Ohhh fuck yes, I want you to cum inside me Sean! Ohhhhh FUCK!" The horny girlfriend groaned deeply.

Danny's friend couldn't believe his hot, horny luck at that. Fuck. Not only did he get Rebecca Vaughn, his friend's knockout girlfriend and easily the hottest woman he had seen at SU, to suck his dick, let him fuck her mouth and throat, then fuck her without protection, hear her moaning and groaning about how he was the best she ever had and his dick was better and bigger than any other...but also he got to cum inside her pussy, filling her with his thick, sticky, potent seed...all while her boyfriend of two years was right in the room below them? Fuck!

"And...ungh...fuck you all night long?" He continued to tease her, slapping her ass hard again.

"YES! Ohhhmmm, I want you to fuck me all night baby! Oh Sean, yes! Ohhhmmm fuck...ohhhh fuck! I want ummm you to fuck me into the bed Sean! Ohhh...fuck me on the floor...ummm...fuck me over the table....OHHHH...fuck me against the door...ohhh, fuck me wherever you want!" Becca almost shouted before moaning loudly, her eyes beginning to take on a wild look as she began humping her hot ass faster and faster, desperately getting close to cumming with their words and his dick. "I want you to fuck me all night tonight! OH! Fuck...yes...yes...ohmmm...and I want you to...ohhhhh...fuck me on Saturday! OHmmm, I just want you to fuck me, Sean! Ohmmm fuck me!"

Sean groaned harshly at the thought of screwing Becca at the game on Saturday -- a game that Danny would be at -- and once again slapped her ass hard, spurring the increasingly wild girlfriend on, and losing himself in the hot tightness of her pussy, and the glorious sight of her pressed together bouncing tits, as he repeatedly slammed so fucking deep inside her horny body.

Fuck but he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. The creaking of the bed grew louder and the headboard rhythmically thumped the wall behind him as Sean watched his team mate's girlfriend bounce eagerly up and down his cock so hard and fast that her big tits jumped wildly around her chest, stopping only to gently rock her hips back and forth or circle her hips sexily before once again riding his cock with abandon.

Once again, Sean thought about how lucky Danny was to get this absolutely gorgeous woman to have sex with him every night. Fuck, if she was Sean's girl he would never stop nailing her night and day...and now that he had actually got his dick inside her, Sean was determined to do so again, as often as possible. Damn, but he was going to love fucking Danny's girlfriend as much as he could! He would have to make sure that whenever his friend went out, or was in another room, that he had Becca against the wall or on the floor with her gorgeous legs wrapped around him. Fuck!

Those thoughts spurred the horny friend of Becca's boyfriend on so much that his grip tightened on her waist and Sean began to forcefully pull Becca down onto his long, hard cock in time with each thrust that he made up into her, hot, oh-so-tight pussy. Danny's sexy girlfriend went wild, and staring with unbridled lust into his eyes, once again began moaning so loudly that she drowned out even the headboard's thudding. The thought of banging not only this hot woman, but his team mate's girlfriend, urged Sean relentlessly on...and with a smug, satisfied, inner smile as he gritted his teeth from how good his dick felt inside Becca, Sean wondered what Danny was doing right then below them...

...That, was why he didn't see the door handle turn...

Danny Mills held his hands up to fend off his friends and show that he was finally giving in as he shifted forward on the chair.

"Alright, alright, I'll come" He said finally, after having had the guys pestering him about heading to Matt's for the last ten minutes.

He had put it off as long as he could, trying to think of what Becca would say, and if they didn't leave now they would miss it by the time they got there.

"Let me just find Bec to let her know I'm going" He added as he stood up amongst a loud cheer from his team mates.

Danny had finally decided that as he hadn't seen his girlfriend in a long while that Becca was no doubt enjoying herself and so she couldn't really have a reason against him heading over to his friend's for the fight. Still, he would have to let her know or being ok with it or not Becca wouldn't be pleased if he left without telling her.

And so the loving boyfriend, unaware that a short while before, right above him his girlfriend had climbed onto the big double bed that he had seen earlier and impaled herself on his friend's nine-inch unprotected cock, before starting to hornily, and very, very enthusiastically, ride his hard dick with all of her heart and soul, and that, not long after she had removed her bra so that his team mate could see her naked tits like only Danny should, and could grab and suck on her big, naked tits as she fucked herself happily on his huge cock...oh no, the caring boyfriend was completely unaware that, as he thought about telling Becca that he was going to his friend's so that she wouldn't be pissed off with him, his lusciously hot brunette girlfriend was, right at that moment, lustfully naked except for the anniversary jewellery he had bought her and bouncing willingly and excitedly up and down one of his best friend's big, thick dicks.

And so, completely oblivious of what was happening in the room above, Danny walked through into the kitchen to find Becca, and instead found the next best thing.

"Rach, have you seen Bec?" He asked as he walked over to his girlfriend's pink-haired friend.

A small smile crept across Becca's friend's face at the question, an almost amused smile, which Danny didn't think anything of as Rachel often seemed amused at people.

"I saw her a while ago" She replied with a tone that matched her smile "She was having a lot of fun last I saw her"

Danny nodded and was glad to hear that, it meant that he had been right that she should be alright with him heading to Matt's. Of course, the loving boyfriend didn't understand what Rachel really meant or he wouldn't have been so pleased.

"Do you know where she is? I'm heading to Matt's and I wanted to let her know..." He said, trailing off to see what Rachel's reaction would be, as that would be a good sign of what Becca's would be too.

That small smile deepened profusely and Becca's pink-haired friend glanced towards the ceiling for a moment before she looked back at him.

"I don't think she'll mind" Rachel replied cryptically, though Danny only heard what she said, not why. "I doubt that she'll notice you're gone for a long while, but when I see her I'll let her know."

Relief flooded the football-playing boyfriend at not having to search Becca out from this mass of people -- he really did need to head out or he would be late -- and so saying 'thanks' Danny turned to make his way down the hall. As he reached the foot of the stairs, however, he noticed all of the guys outside and suddenly the dark-haired boyfriend stopped as he remembered that he had left his coat in the room upstairs. And so, telling the guys that he would be right back, Danny Mills quickly jogged up the stairs and made his way down to the room at the front of the house.

As he reached the door and took hold of the handle, Danny suddenly became aware of the loud, passionate moans and groans of pleasure that were coming through the door. Smiling amusedly at himself as he thought that some lucky couple had obviously hooked up, as they always did at these parties, he thought that he would quickly grab his coat before he disturbed the horny pair too much. And so, turning the handle gently, he stepped inside and quickly pushed the door almost closed behind him.

What he saw was magnificent. The dim light that flooded through the large window to the front garden didn't light the room enough for him to make everything out perfectly, especially as he had just come in from the bright hallway, but what he could easily see was the smooth, slender back of a dark-haired woman whose hair fell to the small of her back as she stared up at the ceiling while she rode the guy beneath her completely naked except for a pair of dark heels. The woman was clearly very much enjoying herself as she was moaning and groaning louder than Danny had ever heard a woman cry during sex.

Smiling to himself and trying not to disturb the pair too much, the dark-haired boyfriend of two years hurried over to the sofa where he had left his coat and then frowned. The room was too dark for him to make much out, so he couldn't see his coat clearly, but he couldn't open the door or turn the light on as that would totally disturb the couple screwing on the bed not far from him...and Danny wasn't inconsiderate enough to ruin anyone's night of hot sex. Quickly thinking of what to do, Danny glanced over towards the couple again and his smile deepened.

Firstly, because this woman was incredibly hot. He still couldn't make out her face as she was riding the guy's hard cock eagerly and forcefully and she had stopped staring at the ceiling and was now looking at the guy who held her slender hips in his hands, and was helping pull her down onto his impaling dick, some of her long dark hair falling down the sides of her face. She had large, firm tits that bounced hotly each time she slammed herself up and down the guy's solid cock and she had her hands on his chest as she rode him like a woman possessed. He could make out the glint of jewellery on her wrist though the loving boyfriend didn't think anything of it as a lot of women were wearing bracelets that night.

The other reason that made Danny smile was that he recognized, even in this dim light, the guy lying underneath the stunning woman.

"Sean" Danny said in a near whisper and grinned as his friend glanced over to him with wide eyes before looking up at the woman that was lost in riding his hard cock.

When his friend looked back at him, his usual calm, cocky self was back and he let his hand nearest Danny slide up the woman's sexy body to roughly grasp her bouncing breast, squeezing hard and bringing a deep, passionate moan from the woman that continued to slam herself enthusiastically on his dick. Sean's shit-eating grin told Danny everything that he (thought he) needed to know.

Glancing at the sexy woman, Danny gave a very pleased appraisal before nodding to his friend.

"Nice work my friend" The dark-haired boyfriend complimented his friend, as after all, the woman had a fucking amazing body!

Sean continued to grin as both of his hands groped roughly at the woman's bouncing tits now as she leaned her impressive rack into his hands, riding his cock so hard and fast that the headboard began to thump loudly against the wall and the bed rocked and creaked furiously as she drove Sean's cock with slamming force deep into her bouncing body.

"Ohhhhhhh! MMmmmm! Ohhhhhhh fuuuucccckkkk uhhhhmmmmm! Ohhhhh yyyeeeaaahhh! Ohhhhh!" The knockout dark-haired woman moaned and groaned incoherently and Danny grinned at his friend before he turned to rifle through the pile of coats.

"Unnghh, fuck girl, your pussy is fucking tight...unghh, you've got fucking great tits...yeah...unnghh, fuck yourself on my big cock baby, ungh, that's it slut, ride my dick hard..." Danny heard Sean growling and smirked to himself. The woman was too busy fucking herself on Sean's long, thick dick and moaning loudly in what sounded like a quickly-approaching orgasm to reply.

And still as the sounds of the bed creaked behind him and the woman's heartfelt moans of pleasure surrounded him, Danny couldn't find his coat in the mass. He was about to ask his friend if he would mind him putting the light on when Danny suddenly remembered that Becca had put her bag inside his coat, and so, as he heard the woman's moans stop for just a moment before she squealed in excitement and suddenly moaned so loudly that Danny thought that she was screaming, the loving boyfriend searched the pile for a bag wrapped in a coat, and finally finding it, pulled his jacket free.

As he turned to head back towards the door, he saw why the woman had suddenly gone quiet and then moaned like she did. Sean must have sat up and spun her around as now the woman lay across the bed on her back, her head towards the window, with her hair falling over the edge of the bed, her gorgeously sexy legs were locked around Sean's waist and she was passionately dragging her nails down his back as he held himself above her and relentlessly pounded his hard cock into her hot pussy. Unfortunately (or so he thought) Danny still couldn't make out the woman's face as in the throes of passion she was staring at the wall opposite him as the headboard thumped into it with fierce slams that matched the relentless pounding of his friend's big dick into this gorgeous, naked woman. Still, her big tits shook hotly and rolled around her chest as she bucked her hips excitedly up to meet each of Sean's hard and powerful downward thrusts deep into her, and her moans and groans were now louder than before, and seemed to come deep from within her soul.

1...1011121314...19