House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that was intense!" Sean exclaimed as he drove his thick dick deep into Becca's hot pussy as he watched Danny walk towards the front door.

Fuck, but pumping his nine-inch cock into Becca's tight, unprotected pussy while he could see his friend walking towards the house had been so fucking awesome!! Especially when he had watched as Danny had looked up and no doubt saw his own girlfriend's naked back as Sean ploughed his hard cock into her. His friend had to have heard her emphatic cries of ecstasy too! Fuck, Sean thought his balls were going to explode into Becca for the second time right then and there!

"Ohhhh fuck! Ohhhh fuck Sean that was so HOT!! OHhhhh fuck yes! Mmmmm! Oh baby fuck me, yeah, fuck me Sean ohhhhh!" Danny's girlfriend of two years moaned loudly as she stared at him heatedly, her back arching just slightly to push out her gorgeous big tits as they bounced proudly around her naked chest as she gripped the window frame above her and the ledge that he held her tight ass on. "Oh fuck, give me your big cock! OHhhhuhhhh, mmmmm, yes, ohhhh fuck me while Danny's downstairs! OH SHIT YES! OHhhhhhh!! FUCK! FUCK! OHMMMMM FUCK! FUCK ME HARD SEAN!! YESSS!!!"

"Ugh, fuck, you like that don't you Bec, ugh" He grunted as he moved his grip to her thighs and, unhooking her legs from around him, held her legs up and a little wider so that he could really pound his big cock into her faster. His friend's hot girlfriend instantly moaned louder at the pleasure that his new access to her tight pussy gave her as he rammed his cock repeatedly home inside her "You, ungh fuck...shit...you love having me fuck you while your boyfriend's in the same house don't you?"

"OH YES! YES! OH FUCK! OH FUCK YES SEAN! Ohhhh it's so fucking hot! Ohmmmmmm! Uh, uh, uh, ughhh, ughmmmm, fuck, give me your big cock baby...ohhhh" The hot girlfriend moaned lustfully as she stared into his eyes with almost orgasmic pleasure, her tits flailing hotly as she was perched with her legs wide in his arms, one hand grabbing the frame above her, the other holding a death grip on the ledge by her tight ass, taking all of his nine-inch cock with absolute welcoming-delight. Fuck but she was so incredibly hot. "Mmmm, fuck, Sean...oh Sean...keep fucking me baby...ohhh I'm so close...fuck...it's so fucking hot having sex with you, ughhnn, yeah, having hot...oh...naked, sex while Danny can hear...ummmmyyeeaaahhh...fuck me!"

Sean felt a rush to his balls at the illicitness of what they were doing. Here he was, nailing his team mate's girlfriend, only a few weeks after their two year anniversary, while she sat completely naked on the edge of the window ledge, eagerly taking his unprotected cock deep into her tight, fucking hot pussy, while her boyfriend -- his friend -- either sat downstairs waiting, unknowing that the lust-filled cries of pleasure echoing through the house were that of his beautiful, sexy brunette girlfriend, or was on his way up the stairs towards the room. Fuck, but Sean had no intention of stopping nailing this gorgeous woman if her boyfriend did walk in. In fact, he would probably just bang her harder...he was as close to cumming as she was, and there was no way he was stopping until he gave her all of his load!

Grinning at her as he looked deep in her eyes, taking in all of her gloriously hot naked body, Sean spoke as he continued to pummel her cheating pussy hard.

"Fuck you look hot Bec" He said in a tight, heaving voice as he stared down at her glorious 34D tits that he had so desperately wanted to see all night, and now were fully on display for him to feast on in every way. "Ugh, I fucking love your big tits!"

His words brought a deep, sultry smile to Becca's soft lips as she moaned deeply.

"Well Sean...ohhhmmm...fuck...you can look...ummm...at...ohh and feel my tits wheneveruhhh you want, mmmm yeah, you can grab them and squeeze them...ohhh, right behind Danny's back...ohhh fuck...mmm...and suck on my nipples...ohhhh fuck, fuck...ohhhhmmmmm...oh yes...fuck, fuck me Sean...oh fuck yes!" She groaned hornily, before a teasing twist entered her large hazel eyes. "Mmmm, and you can fuck my tits on Saturday...mmm...and cum all over me, ohhh, for when I go back to Danny..."

That last dirty comment sent both of them into a mad-lust and Becca almost screamed she moaned so loudly as Sean hammered his cock into her crazily, desperate to cum inside her again until a sudden, small smile crossed his face...fuck but the thought that caused it made his balls tingle.

"I want you on your hands and knees" He suddenly said as he rammed his entire nine-inch cock right to the hard hilt into Becca's clinging pussy, and watched as an excitedly-playful smile lit her beautiful face up.

The two of them moved like people possessed -- which they were in a way, as an uncontrollable mind-bending lust suffused them both -- and Sean had no sooner slid his hard cock from within Becca's well-fucked pussy than Danny's hot girlfriend was jumping down from where she had been perched and practically launched herself onto her hands and knees on the bed, flicking her hair over one shoulder as she glanced back at him with her beautiful smile as he moved behind her.

Fuck but he had always dreamt of fucking Rebecca Vaughn from behind, and now he had her naked in front of him, ready to take his cock again doggie style, her big naked tits hanging lusciously beneath her, as her boyfriend sat downstairs waiting for her. Those thoughts, and the fact that both of them had been so close to cumming, made Sean thrust his solidly-hard nine-inch cock deep into Becca's pussy without any further thought and he roughly grabbed at her slender waist as he began to ruthlessly pound hard into the sexy girlfriend's tight ass.

"OH MY FUCKING....!!" Becca screamed as Sean's already big, thick dick speared into her and Sean smirked smugly to himself, knowing that his hard shaft would feel even bigger to the knockout brunette now...and fuck did Danny's girlfriend's loud moans prove that. "OHHH FUCK SEAN YES! OH FUCK! FUCK! OHHHH! OH FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK! OH FUCK! FUCK ME SEAN, OH FFFFUUUCKKK, YEEEAHHH OHHHH FUUUCCKKK MMMMMMMMMOHHH!! OHH YOUR DICK IS SO FUCKING BIG...FUUCCKK...IT'S OHHHH SPLITTING ME IN TWO!! OHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! YYEESSSS!! FUUUCKK ME!!"

Sean happily obliged the gorgeous brunette as he began to pound into her hard, the sound of Becca's tight ass slapping hard against him every time that he drove his impressive cock into her pussy adding to the lustful sounds in the room coming from her widely open mouth as she moaned and groaned one long noise and the sudden loud creaking protests of the already shaky bed as it rocked back and forth lewdly.

"Ungh fuck, I'm gonna fuck you hard until you cum Bec" He grunted as he banged away on her tight ass, pulling her towards him as he thrust deep into her forcefully. "Then...ungh...I'm gonna give you all my cum again...ugh fuck, how'd you like that slut?"

Danny's hot girlfriend moaned loudly and kept pushing herself back onto his impaling dick in time with his hard thrusts, her big tits swinging back and forth beneath her as she leaned her head down onto the covers and groaned deeply in absolute pleasure. Her fingers clawed at the bed sheets before seizing them in a grip that made her hold on the window look weak.

"Ohhhmmmm, fuuuuckk...yes..oh yes...mmmmmm fuck...oh I want all of you hot cum again Sean...ohhh...I love your cum...ummmm....fuck, give your friend's girlfriend all of your cum Sean, oh fuck...you fuck me so fucking good...ughhh...yeah...I'm gonna cum if you keep fucking me like this...ohhh fuckmmmm...don't stop...oh fuck so close, ohhh don't stop...fuck me...oh yes fuck me Sean...uuhhhhhhmmmmm! Ohhmmm fuck me from behind while my boyfriend...ohhh...your friend, ummm waits downstairs!" Becca moaned lustfully into the covers before she pushed herself up and groaning deeply as she slammed her ass back onto his spearing cock, turned to look at him over her slender shoulder, "Ummm, yeah...ohh...Danny...ummm...oh Danny loves to fuck me doggie style...ummm, fuck, so good...ohhh...but you fuck me so much better than he does!" That last was interrupted as Becca squealed loudly as Sean pulled her hard onto his dick "Ooooo, you like knowing that you fuck me better than...Danny, Sean? Ohmmm, you do...oh fuck you do! Mmmm, fuck your dick is soooo much bigger, and ohhhh, feels so much better in me...ohhh, fuck...I'd rather have you fucking me than Danny!"

Sean's smug smirk grew deeper with every word and every powerful, balls deep thrust.

"I thought you loved Danny?" He asked arrogantly, and saw the beautiful glint in Becca's eyes as she sexily smiled over her shoulder at him.

"Mmmm, I do love Danny...mmmmohhh so much...oh yes fuck me" She said, strangely honestly for a woman that was allowing his friend to screw her brains out completely naked while Danny sat downstairs waiting for her and no doubt able to hear her have sex, "He's my boyfriend and I love him...mmmm, yeah...but you fuck me so much better Sean...ohhhh, and I love your dick so much more! Ummmm, fuck me...oh yeah, fuck me Sean...you've always wanted to, so fuck me...so, ohhhh, FUCK...ME...YEEESSSS!!! OHHHHH!"

Sean smiled amusedly at that, and said "Anything for my friend's girlfriend" as he fucked Becca as hard and as fast as he could.

"Ohhhhmmm, yeah, fuck Sean, ohhh...Danny's got such good friends...ummmm...that are willing to look after his girlfriend, ohhh...so good!" She moaned hotly before she smiled dirtily at him "Mmmm, mmmmm, yeah, ohmmm, I'll have to mmmm, tell him to thank you...ohhh...for looking after me, ohhh, and making sure I had a fun night...ohhhh..."

Sean hadn't thought that his smirk could get any more arrogant, but it did.

"Ugnh, yeah, take my dick Bec, ungh, fuck...I'll make sure to 'look after you' more often..." He growled as he worked his dick in and out of her reaching forward to slide both of his hands underneath her sexy body to cup her succulently soft but firm tits as they swung lusciously beneath her slender frame.

"Ohhmmm, you better, mmmm" Becca moaned excitedly as she turned to look forward again, moaning and groaning constantly.

Sean had every intention of 'looking after' his friend's girlfriend as much as he could...fuck, he would visit them tonight to see if he could get inside Becca again! Damn but he would never get enough of her, he thought as he groped her big, heavy tits roughly, squeezing the pliant flesh in his hands hard so that his fingers moulded into the soft-but-firm globes as he pulled Becca back onto his spearing dick while he harshly massaged her naked breasts like only Danny should.

"Ohhh yeah, squeeze my tits Sean...mmmm...fuck, oh I love it when you squeeze my tits when you fuck me...mmm...fuck, give me your big dick bad boy! Ohhh, fuck your friend's slut girlfriend Sean, ohhh, make Danny's girl scream!!" Becca moaned loudly, panting heavily as the two fucked as enthusiastically as they could on the loudly groaning, shaking bed.

"You want me to fuck you until you scream Bec?" He asked in a tight growl as he pushed her tits up into her chest, squeezed as hard as he could and pulled her back as he rammed his dick into her with such force that the beautiful brunette grunted loudly.

"OHHHH YEAH! Ohhhh yeah Sean, ohhhh, fuck, make me scream...ohhhh fuck me and make me scream like Danny can't!! Show him how to fuck his girlfriend!! OH YES! YES! OHHHH!!" She groaned hotly back, thrusting her ass back onto his dick ever more erratically as her orgasm built again quickly.

"Alright slut, time to give Danny something to really listen to" He grunted as he reluctantly released one of her amazing tits from his grasp and instead grabbed a fistful of her long hair, jerking her head back a little -- as with his other hand still hungrily groping her swinging breast he couldn't yank her head fully back -- and then fucking her as hard, fast, and wildly as he could, drilling his enormous cock into her fully in hard thrusts.

And Rebecca Vaughn, Danny's loving, sweet, girlfriend of two years...oh Rebecca Vaughn did scream then...

...And this time as they had hot, passionate sex on the bed, both of them saw the door handle turning...

Rachel placed her cup on the counter as she stood up and smiled at something that Danny had said but that she wasn't really listening to. Instead, the pink-haired woman had been watching the unsuspecting boyfriend listen to his girlfriend's fervent, and very obviously eager, cries of passion from the room where she and Sean were obviously having great sex.

Sitting and listening to Danny while she was aware that Becca was right then having sex with her boyfriend's team mate just up stairs, was strangely exciting for her, but it was more the amusement of knowing what she did while Danny sat across from her oblivious and even occasionally mentioned about what Sean was doing and complimented his friend's obvious skill without knowing that he was talking about his own girlfriend, that made Rachel enjoy the whole situation more. That and looking forward to hearing all the beautiful details from her friend when she finally finished and they got the chance. That would make a hot fantasy for her and Max!

"It's alright, I'll go see how long she's going to be" Rachel said as she smiled at Danny as she walked towards the hall before turning to ask, "Make us another cup of coffee? I think Becca will need one when she's finished"

Danny nodded as he stood up and Rachel smirked to herself as she made her way to the staircase thinking that the oblivious boyfriend had no idea of the reason why his girlfriend would need caffeine when she finally 'came'...downstairs, that is.

Listening with amused interest as the illicit, cheating moans and groans grew suddenly louder as Rachel reached the top of the stairs -- oh Becca had better tell her everything later!! Rachel was dying to know how her sweet friend had ended up with her boyfriend's friend's dick inside her -- Rachel walked towards the front room, and stopped to listen through the door for a moment, her smile deepening at the incoherent cries of pleasure coming from behind. It seems that what Rachel had heard about Sean Danton was true after all. Lucky bitch, she thought fondly as she reached for the door handle.

As she swung the wooden door open slowly, the ardent cries, moans and groans that had been muffled suddenly amplified significantly, resonating down the stairs to where Danny smiled amusedly, thinking that it was just something that Sean had done and not anything connected to his girlfriend.

For Rachel, she just smiled a broad, amused smile as she saw Becca completely naked, on her hands and knees on the big double bed, with Sean behind her, fucking her ruthlessly as he held one large breast in one squeezing hand and was pulling Becca's beautiful head back a little by a fistful of her long, mahogany hair. The gorgeous girlfriend was clinging to the sheets of the bed, her one breast that Sean wasn't holding swung back and forth beneath her in time with every hard thrust that her boyfriend's friend made, and her face was a rapturous mask of absolute pleasure and ecstasy as she stared at Rachel with her big hazel eyes, her mouth open wide as she moaned and groaned with all of her heart and soul. Sean simply grinned at Rachel from behind Becca and gave her heavy breast one last hard squeeze before he straightened and grabbed her slender waist with one hand and continued to pull her head back by her hair with the other.

"Having fun?" Rachel asked with amusement and Becca's soft, sexy lips curved in a smile for a moment before once more she began grunting and moaning incoherently. Fuck but Rachel had never heard a woman sound like that during sex! Sean just grunted hard as he kept giving it powerfully to Rachel's friend.

"I just thought I'd let you know that Danny's downstairs" Rachel said, glancing back through the open door before smiling back at her naked friend as the necklace that Danny had bought her swung in time with her big tits each time that Sean relentlessly slammed his cock into her from behind. "He's waiting for you"

That made Rachel's friend groan deeply and her friend smiled; Becca was very obviously very much enjoying cheating on her boyfriend right then, and with what Rachel had heard about Sean, which seemed so true by the sounds coming out of the busty brunette's mouth and the look on her face, Rachel could understand why.

"He wanted to know if you'd be finished...'getting ready'...soon" She continued calmly and amusedly, as if the pair weren't naked and having hot sex right in front of her while Becca's boyfriend could hear her moaning.

Rachel's smile deepened as Becca's mouth worked to respond, however before she could a loud moan escaped her lips instead.

"Tell him we'll be 'cumming' soon" Sean said to her tightly, before slapping Becca's naked ass. "Ungh, isn't that right Bec?"

Rachel almost laughed as her friend smiled at her in deep erotic pleasure and amusement.

"Uh-huh, mmmmm!" The voluptuous brunette moaned in response as she groaned and smiled again at Rachel. This time she was about to say something when Sean, with perfect accidental timing, yanked her head back so that Becca had to arch her back as she groaned almost orgasmically.

"Alright" Rachel smirked as she half-turned back, "I'll tell him you'll be full of cum soon...I mean, that you'll be 'cumming' soon Bec." She finished with a wink that promised that Becca had better tell her everything later as well as enjoy herself, and her friend smiled amusedly back at her as she closed the door on the fervent sex and headed back down to the getting-royally-fucked girlfriend's ignorant boyfriend.

"I think she'll cum soon" Rachel said as she walked into the kitchen to the smell of brewing coffee. "She was very excited to hear that you're down here" She finished without telling Danny why.

"Cool" The dark-haired boyfriend replied as he leaned against the counter and began talking about what he had planned for the day, completely unaware that his friend was screwing his girlfriend doggie style upstairs and that she was loving every second of it.

As the sounds of her friend's hot sex continued to grow more passionate as Becca and Sean grew closer to their orgasms, Rachel's smile deepened as she continued to watch Danny through it all, now understanding why her friend found it so hot that her boyfriend was waiting for her downstairs while she let his friend have sex with her.

Becca continued to moan as loudly as she had while Rachel stood there talking to her as if she wasn't cheating on her boyfriend by letting one of his best friend's ram her horny pussy full of his nine-inch cock right in front of her, as Sean loosened his grip on her hair slightly to let her head ease forward a little, his other hand running down her back sensually before strongly gripping her waist as he pounded her beautifully from behind.

"Ummmm, ohhh fuck! Ohhh fuck! Uhhhmmmm yeeah, fuck me Sean, oh fuck, fuck me doggie style while Danny waits downstairs, mmmm yeah...give me your cum while you make him wait by fucking me!! OHHH! YES!!" She groaned deeply, intensely enjoying the feel of him pulling her hair while he drove his cock into her powerfully, her big 34D tits swinging violently beneath her as the bed shimmied back and forth, creaking loudly from the incredible sex they were having.

"Ummnngh, fuck, yeah...uh, Danny can wait while I fuck you Bec...ungh...fuck, I bet he can hear you moaning like a slut...urrghh, fuck...while I fuck your pussy like only he should, umgh...fuck...you should, ungh, give him something to hear Bec...fuck...let him know how much his girlfriend is enjoying being fucked by his friend!" Sean said tightly behind her, the sounds of the strain of how hard he was giving it to her clear in his voice and his heavy, laboured breaths.