House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His words sent a potent bolt of electricity straight down her spine and deep into her cock-filled pussy and Becca moaned with horny, lust-blazing passion.

"OHHHH DANNY, UUMMM FUCK! OH DANNY BABY, YES, OHHH SEAN IS FUCKING ME!! OHHH FUCK! HE'S FUCKING YOUR GIRLFRIEND BABY!! OHHH FUCK, YES...OHHHHMMM...FUCK SEAN YES...OH FUCK ME...OHH DANNY I WANT SEAN TO FUCK ME...OHHH...SO MUCH...OHHMMM...I LOVE HIS DICK AND...OHHHMMM YES..OH YES...OH SEAN YES...I LOVE HIM FUCKING ME!!...OHH FUCK, GIVE ME YOUR BIG DICK SEAN...MMM, YEEEAAH...OHHH FUCK ME SEAN, OH SEAN FUCK ME!!" She moaned as loudly as she could, so loud that her throat hurt, as she lustfully rocked back and forth on the bed, in time with Sean's powerful thrusts slamming her pussy onto his long, thick, hard cock that stretched and filled her so deeply and oh so hard...fuck she felt like she was in heaven! "MMMM, YEAH, OH YEAH...OHHH FUCK THAT'S GOOD...OHHH DANNY...OHH DANNY, SEAN'S FUCKING ME SO GOOD...OHHH HE'S FUCKING ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU DO...UMMMM YEAH, OH FUCK...OH FUCK ME SEAN...OH YES...OHHH HIS DICK IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS...UMMM, SO MUCH BETTER BABY!! OH FUCK...I...OHHH...I LOVE YOU DANNY...UMMM...I LOVE YOU BUT I'M FILLED WITH YOUR FRIEND'S BIG COCK....OHHHH...I LOVE HIS COCK IN ME SO MUCH!! YES, OH YES, OH SEAN, OH FUCK ME SEAN!! OH DANNY I WANT SEAN TO FUCK ME FOREVER!! HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME...OHHH...HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME WHENEVER HE WANTS...UMMMM, YEAH!! OHH FUUUUCKKK, SO CLOSE!! OHH FUCK DANNY BABY SEAN'S GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!! YES SEAN FUCK ME!"

The last came out as a high-pitched scream as Becca felt her body tingling all over as her orgasm quickly began to build. She gripped the bed sheets as if she wanted to rip them apart and panted heatedly as she bucked her ass back to drive Sean's cock into her deeper and harder. Her throat burned from almost shouting her lust-filled moans down to her boyfriend, however right then the sexy brunette girlfriend didn't care, as FUCK did she feel amazing!!

Her boyfriend's friend's enormous dick felt even bigger and harder inside her as he pistoned all nine inches in and out of her fervently from behind, and Becca knew that right then if Danny had walked in she would have cum so hard right in front of him...that and then beg Sean to fuck her again right in front of him, beg to drink his cum right as Danny watched. Fuck, the hot girlfriend knew that despite really and truly loving her boyfriend -- which seemed odd, considering the enormous cock of one of his team mate's inside her pussy, but it was true -- she wanted Sean to fuck her every day from now on. Fuck, but she would find a way to have him inside her as often as she could!

"Ugngh, fuck you're a hot slut Bec" Danny's friend laughed smugly behind her before slapping her ass hard as she moaned constantly and raggedly after screaming to Danny. "I think your boyfriend might have heard you that time"

"Mmmmmm" Becca moaned sexily at that thought, which only became a deep, guttural groan as she thought about what she was doing.

Here she was, completely naked except for the jewellery that her boyfriend had bought her two weeks ago -- to celebrate their two year anniversary!! -- on her hands and knees, getting fucked doggie style by her boyfriend's friend like a slut. Her long mahogany hair fell down her back, and was clutched in her boyfriend's team mate's hand as he pulled her head back sexily while repeatedly pounding his entire, unprotected nine-inch cock into her hot, tight, and very horny pussy as he firmly held her slender waist. Her big 34D tits were swinging furiously back and forth in time with the shifting and the creaking of the bed and Becca's thrusts back to meet Sean's hard slams into her, her beautiful face was a mask of pure lust-filled pleasure, and her soft lips were parted sexily as she moaned with deep, heartfelt delight at how good Danny's friend was fucking her as he knelt behind her between her slender legs, feeding every inch of his oh-so-thick dick into her stretched pussy, fucking her deeper, harder, thicker, faster, and better than Danny ever had or could...as she knew that she would let him do whenever he wanted, as much as he wanted, however he wanted from then on.

Fuck but the scene must have looked beautiful; a hot, long-haired, busty brunette being fucked doggie style on a big double bed by a toned, good-looking guy, as the room was filled with lustful moans, the smacking of her tight ass against his body, and the creaking of the wooden bed, while all the while her boyfriend sat waiting for her to 'cum'...downstairs...to see him.

"Ohhh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Becca groaned as the thoughts intoxicatingly filled her mind "Ohhh fuck Sean, yeah...ughhmmm fuck me baby, oh fuck me harder Sean, oh fuck make me cum baby...ohhhhh! Mmmmm, yeah...mmmmm...yeah...fuck you're so big inside me....oh fuck...and...OHHHH...so fucking deep in my pussy...ummmm...fuck! Fuck! Ohhhh fuck yes! Ohhh yes! Ohhh you're fucking your friend's girlfriend Sean, ohhh fuck, fuck me from behind and make me cum! OHHMMMM!"

"Yeah Bec, fuck, I'm gonna make you cum, ungh, fuck" Sean grunted tightly as he slapped her bare ass again, bringing a delighted squeal from Becca's mouth, before he let go of her hair and slid both of his hands underneath her again to roughly grab her swinging breasts. Squeezing hard and pinching her sensitive nipples as he screwed her forcefully, almost driving her to collapse onto the bed, her boyfriend's friend growled as close to her ear as he could "Unngh yeah, I'm gonna make you cum harder than Danny ever has or will. Fuck...uh fuck Bec...and then...uh...I'm gonna cum...uh...while he's downstairs...uh..."

Sean's voice grew tighter and tighter as he spoke, played with her naked tits and pounded his cock into her, until he couldn't speak and just grunted and growled behind her as Becca arched her back, pushing her big, soft-but-firm breasts firmly into his clutching grasp and angled her ass so that he had the most perfect access to fuck her pussy. She knew he was going to cum soon, and fuck she was too, and as he mauled her tits and fucked her, Becca felt so much pleasure flooding through her as her own orgasm seemed to claw at her insides ready to erupt so frantically that the gorgeous brunette girlfriend couldn't even move, and so instead just held herself there on her hands and knees and let Sean -- her boyfriend's friend -- simply take her and fuck her powerfully, moaning as loudly as she could in pure, absolute fucking elation.

She was so close! So close!

"Oh Sean yes! Yes! Fuck yes! Oh yes fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh fuck me!" The gorgeous brunette almost screamed over and over as her fingers dug into the bed sheets and she lifted her feet beside Sean's thighs, her toes curling as she felt her pussy tingling wildly. "Oh fuck yes! Oh Fuck me Sean, yes! Oh yes! Ugh Sean! Oh that's it baby, ohhh fuck, squeeze my tits...oh fuck...ohhh grab my tits and fuck me Sean! Oh yes! Oh yes! Ohhhhh fuuuuckkkk!!"

"Cum for me Bec, cum for me slut" Sean growled as he pinched her nipples and pounded her pussy "Let Danny hear you cum for me Bec!"

That almost sent the sexy 20-year-old brunette over the edge right then and she moaned and squealed in rapturous pleasure as she cried out and panted heavily. Fuck, she was so close...and oh fuck but she was going to cum so much harder than last night!!

"Ohhhhh fuuuuckkk Seeeaaannnn ohhhhh, don't stop...oh fuck don't stop...ohhh I'm so close...ohhh fuck me! Oh Sean fuck me! OHHHH SEAN...OHHH SEAN I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!!" Becca screamed as loudly as she could as her whole body began to tingle.

Sean grunted something before he quickly released his death grip on her tits and once again roughly grabbed a handful of her hair before he began to ruthlessly pound her pussy so harshly that Becca thought he would pull some of her hair out by yanking her head so hard.

Once again the beautiful, slender brunette girlfriend began to slam her hot ass back in time with each deep thrust her boyfriend's friend made into her, fucking herself as she was thoroughly and totally fucked to the biggest orgasm of her life. Back and forth she rocked as Sean's ass worked his cock into her at a blur. Her head was pulled back by his fistful of hair and he slapped her ass once more before he grabbed hold of her bare shoulder, using both hands to pull her forcefully onto his deeply penetrating dick. Becca's finger's tingled as they curled into fists and her screams...literally screams of pure pleasure...drowned out the loud almost constant creaking of the wooden bed as she was so completely screwed on top of it. Wave after wave of utter, unadulterated pure pleasure filled every fibre of her being. Her heavy, round, succulent breasts -- red with Sean's hand marks and clearly showing where his fingers had harshly squeezed and squashed her soft, pliant globes -- swung and hit each other furiously beneath her.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH SEAN! OH SEAN! I'M GOING TO CUM...FUCK...OHHHH FUCK...I'M GOING TO...OH FUCK SEAN...OH FUCK...OH SEAN YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM...OH YES...OH FUCK YES BABY...OHHHH FUUCKK!! OH FUCK ME SEAN!! MMMMM FUCK ME!!" Becca screamed her lungs out as her vision began to sparkle with lights, and the hot girlfriend knew with delirious anticipation and delight that she was about to cum so hard that she might black out.

And then...with a growl about something to do with 'wanting Danny to hear', Sean pulled his dick out of her pussy...

...A moment of panicked frustration that she had been so close to cumming and now Sean stopped fucking her surged through the hot girlfriend but lasted less than a heartbeat as her boyfriend's friend moved faster than Becca had ever seen anyone move, as no sooner had he pulled his dick from her than he had flipped her onto her back, buried his entire cock inside her, lifted her up, carried her across the room and slammed her forcefully against the bedroom door.

It took only three powerful thrusts of Sean's huge cock that drove Becca's tight bare ass into the wooden door with a loud bang before she realized what was happening and wrapped her smooth legs around Danny's friend's waist tightly and clung to his back, her big naked tits squashed hard against his solid chest as he drove his cock into her.

The door slammed loudly with every ragingly-hard thrust into her pussy that Sean made, driving her ass almost painfully into the wood and marking their hot, illicit, cheating sex with unmistakable sounds that Danny could no doubt hear clearly downstairs. Becca's utter screams of pleasure added to that as she cried out even louder and more enthusiastically than she ever had before from the force and depth that her boyfriend's friend nailed her with and also from thinking that Danny would quite clearly be able to hear her getting thoroughly fucked against the door.

It took only a few more times of her sexy bare ass slamming hard against the wooden door before Becca was clawing wildly at Sean's scored back as she screamed so loudly that she was surprised someone didn't come up to see what was wrong...and fuck did her orgasm return with avengeance, spurred to ever greater heights as she thought ecstatically about how Danny would soon hear her scream in a world-shaking orgasm.

"OH YES SEAN FUCK ME! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OHHHHH I'M GOING TO CUM! OHHH KEEP FUCKING ME! OHHH FUCK! MAKE ME CUM SEAN! OHHH YES! YES! OHHH FUCK YOU'RE THE BEST! OHHHH FUCK! OHHHH DON'T STOP! OH FUCK DON'T EVER STOP FUCKING ME! OHHHH FUUUCKK YEEEESSSSS!!" Becca screamed as she clamped her eyes shut, relishing in the feverish surges of ravishing pleasure that tore through every inch of her body as Sean nailed her hot ass to the door, fucking her ever closer to the greatest orgasm of her life. "FUCK! FUCK! OHHHH FUCK! NAIL ME BABY! OH FUCK SEAN, NAIL ME TO THIS FUCKING DOOR OHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK MY PUSSY AND FUCK ME HARD BABY! OH FUCK SEAN! OH SEAN! OHHH FUCK I LOVE YOUR COCK...OHHH FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK FOREVER!! OHHHH FUCK YOU'RE FUCKING ME BETTER THAN ANYONE EVER HAS! OHHH FUCK! OH YES! YES! YES! OHHH YEEESSSS! OHHH GIVE ME YOUR BIG DICK LIKE YOU DID LAST NIGHT AND FUCK ME TILL I CUM!! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGHHHYEEAAHHH! I WANT YOUR CUM IN ME LIKE LAST NIGHT! OHHHH FUCK! OH FUCK YES! OHHHHHH FUUUUCCKKKK MEEEEE! FUCK ME! FUCK ME SEAN!!!!"

Becca panted erratically as she bit down hard on her boyfriend's friend's shoulder causing Sean to yell out in pain as she moaned violently against her mouthful of his touch muscle. Her world quickly began to spin and her pussy was so alive with pleasure that the hot girlfriend thought that at any moment she was just going to explode with how many charged bolts were shooting through her.

...And then...then as Danny's friend pounded her with such force against the obscenely slamming door that the sexy brunette heard creaks and cracks as the thin wood began to splinter under the force, Becca's world began to fill with colour and her pussy began to sparkle with a thousand wild tingling bolts of pleasure, and the hot girlfriend loosed her teeth from Sean's lightly bleeding shoulder as she cried out with fervour.

"OH SEAN! SEAN! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUM! I'M GOING TO CUM!! KEEP FUCKING ME BABY! OHH KEEP FUCKING ME! OHH FUCK! OH FUCK! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM! OOHHHH FFFUUCCCKK SEEAANN YOU'RE MAKING ME...MAKING ME...OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!!" Becca called out with all of her heart until at the end she threw back her head hard against the door as her fingers first wildly clawed at Sean's back before simply digging hard into his skin as she screamed from the bottom of her soul as her whole world exploded in absolute rapturous ecstasy as the world's biggest orgasm tore through her spasming body like a relentless natural flood of pure blissful elation.

And for what seemed like an eternity nothing else seemed to exist to the stunning brunette other than the pure, unrefined bliss that filled her whole world and tore through her sexy body and the feel of Sean's rampaging nine-inch cock still slamming into her spasming pussy as it clamped violently around his thick shaft as she came so hard that when Becca could hardly breathe.

After an eternity of ecstasy, as she finally began to slowly regain her senses, the sexy girlfriend looked down with eyes that sparkled into Sean's intensely-concentrating face as he smiled briefly up at her, still slamming her ass against the door, making it bang lewdly as he drove his nine-inch cock home into her still tingling pussy, and Becca knew that he was about to cum....oh yes, he was once again about to fill her well-fucked unprotected pussy with his cum for the second time.

The hot cheating girlfriend moaned breathily at that thought...but then another twisted her beautiful lips into a seductively lustful smile as she heard Sean's breathing begin to quickly grow heavier and his thrusts into her become more erratic.

"Mmmm, Sean...Sean..." Becca said with panting breaths, smiling teasingly as she finally got him to look into her eyes as he jerkily slammed his cock into her making her words come out stuttered "...pull out of me..." She began to say, only to almost laugh at the surprised-pained-and-uncertain expression on his face...which quickly vanished back into his smug smirk as Becca bit her bottom lip and smiled oh so sexily and dirtily and finished in a hot, slutty tone, "...I want you to cum on my face and in my mouth."

Saying those words made Becca feel even more slutty and hot about cheating on Danny than actually being fucked by his friend...though only slightly...as the sudden thought of going downstairs to see her boyfriend, not only after just being thoroughly fucked by his team mate, but also having only a few moments before let his friend shoot his thick, sticky cum all over her face and into her mouth, and having swallowed his pearly-white seed...fuck, that just made the hot girlfriend almost cum again right there!

Sean clearly thought the same, either that or he just enjoyed the thought of covering her in his sticky seed, as the moment she finished he gave a few more erratic pumps of his thick cock into her pussy before by his expression, and the guttural grunting-growl that he gave, he struggled to hold back from emptying his load into her and quickly pulled out of her well-fucked pussy and dropped her to her feet.

Becca instantly sank to her knees in front of him -- which was a good job as her legs felt weak from the incredible sex -- and looked up at him brightly with her large hazel eyes as she opened her mouth wide, her big naked tits heaving and her nipples erect as she breathed heavily from the hard fucking she had just received.

"Fuck!" Sean grunted as he took in the sight of her, his team mate's beautiful brunette girlfriend, naked and on her knees before him, mouth wide open, eagerly waiting for him cum to paint her face and fill her mouth, and grabbed hold of his thick cock and aimed it right at her face.

Sean jacked his fist up and down his solid length only twice before Becca saw the thick head expand, before with a very loud groan her boyfriend's friend's dick erupted, spraying load after huge load of thick, sticky cum all over Becca's cheeks, nose, eye, forehead, chin, lips, and even one thick glob into her dark hair. Several thick ribbons shot straight into her mouth, coating her tongue in his pearly seed, before Sean aimed his cock at her chest and pumped three huge quarts of cum onto Becca's heaving naked tits, one of which slowly oozed down over her erect nipple before immediately shoving his cock towards her open mouth. He just managed to place the thick head on her bottom lip before another massive load shoot deep into Becca's mouth, spraying her tonsils with his thick cum before he slid his still erupting dick into her mouth and Becca clamped her lips around his thick shaft as she grabbed Sean's dick and eagerly began jacking his cock into her mouth.

Moaning lustfully as the thick rod spread her soft lips, Becca groaned appreciatively as she began to slowly bob her head up and down the first few inches of Sean's hard cock, sucking his cum from his dick as Sean began to pump even more thick seed into her mouth, quickly filling her mouth before she could begin to swallow noisily, her eyes locked with his.

GULP GULP GULP GULP

The illicit sound of the hot girlfriend swallowing her boyfriend's friend's cum was the only sound that filled the room other than the heavy breathing and gentle groaning that Sean made as Becca jacked his cock into mouth and sucked and swallowed his potent load as while staring up at him literally painted with his thick, white seed.

"Mmmmmph!" Becca moaned around Sean's thick cock with as much enjoyment as Sean was obviously having watching her head gently bob up and down his dick again as she swallowed his heavy load, as blast after huge thick blast pumped hotly into her mouth. Her throat worked convulsively as she eagerly drank Danny's friend's cum, relishing in the hot feeling as the thick liquid coated the inside of her mouth, spurted illicitly across her tongue, and slid slowly down her throat and into her stomach.

Becca felt a bolt of horniness rush through her as she watched Sean stare down at her with a look of pure lust as his cock erupted into her mouth and she enthusiastically swallowed every drop that he gave her. However as the hot girlfriend felt his hips jerk, which erotically pumped his thick cock between her lips, Becca knew that Danny's friend had almost emptied his entire balls down her throat.

And so, staring deep into his eyes she stopped swallowing and parted her lips in a seductive smile, then, leaning her head back a little so that only the first two inches of Sean's big dick remained between her soft lips, the thick head resting tantalizingly on her tongue, Becca watched Sean stare as three final huge spurts of his cum pumped thickly across her tongue and into her waiting mouth before his cock finally stopped erupting.