House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'It' was 'the best'" She said as she grabbed her cup and took a sip, glancing over the rim at Sean. "'Amazingly great' in fact" She joked and Sean laughed, before a sparkle suddenly gleamed within her eyes as she remembered something, and so, with a significant look deep into Danny's team mate's eyes, Becca turned to smile beautifully at her boyfriend.

"Though you do have to thank Sean for 'looking after' me 'all night', and for making sure that I had 'a lot' of 'fun'." She said sweetly, in a way that filled her with horny lust as she thought about what she was asking Danny to thank his friend for. "Your friend really 'worked hard' at making your girlfriend 'have a good time' last night, he made sure he 'gave me his all'. He 'came' when and where I wanted him to, which I 'deeply appreciated'. He gave me 'a lot' of 'attention' last night babe, so I think you should thank him for 'giving it to me all night'."

Danny looked with a small smile from Becca to his friend before he nodded to Sean.

"Damn man, thanks for looking after Bec. I'm glad you helped her have a good night" He said and Sean waved a hand as he grinned at Becca's boyfriend.

"Any time. I was more than happy to help" Danny's team mate replied and Becca felt herself smile inside as she knew just how honestly Sean meant that.

"You did look like you were having fun last night" Rachel suddenly said as she smirked between the three of them, before adding with amused insinuation, "I lost you after a while though, so I'm looking forward to hearing all about it later."

Becca gave her friend a smirk that promised all of the hot details later, before Rachel added in her usual stirring-playful way, "You did drink a lot though, I hope all the noise this morning didn't make your...head, too sore this morning", and Becca felt her heart leap at the quick change of word that her friend made. Her glace towards Becca's lap told her exactly what the other woman had meant.

The hot girlfriend felt her cheeks heat before she could stop herself; though it was only partly from embarrassment. However before she could reply, Danny jumped in.

"It was loud. You could hear her moans and screams down here!" Becca's boyfriend joked unaware of the hot sensations that his words caused to flood into his girlfriend's hot pussy, before he added with a laugh, "Sean was just saying how he left her upstairs weak in the knees!"

Becca again gave her boyfriend's friend that amusedly-shocked expression, and would have kicked him if she had been closer. 'Weak in the knees'? She had not been anything of the sort! Ok, so she might have been, she had fell to her knees before him too fast after she came and had been way too turned on by him cumming all over her for Becca to really notice, but still, that arrogant bastard!

"Guess she stuck around for more after last night, ah Sean?" Danny said in a very male-bravdo, slapping-each-other-on-the-backs kind of way and Becca almost gaped at him as he talked about her like that. Not that he knew it was her, but still!

"She said I was the best she'd ever had" Her boyfriend's friend replied arrogantly as he smugly grinned at her "She practically jumped on my dick this morning."

The gorgeous brunette felt her heart race suddenly as her boyfriend's friend said those words in front of Danny. Part of her wanted to kick him again, but most of her just felt suddenly very, very turned on. Becca wanted to say something witty back at him, but what could she say, she had practically pounced on him earlier!

"Well, if you boys are done talking about...her...like a piece of meat..." Becca began, not knowing what else to say and only just managing to change 'me' to 'her' in time. Before she could finish though, Danny nodded soothingly.

"Alright babe" Her boyfriend said...after he gave his friend a 'tell me later' look that had Becca's pussy burning again.

The thought of her boyfriend listening as Sean told him all about what had happened, and no doubt how he had fucked her and where he had cum, while Danny had no idea that his friend was describing the amazing sex that he had had with his girlfriend was just too hot. Oh, Becca had no worries that Sean would let Danny know it was her, he wanted to get back inside her too much for that, but damn it made her whole body tingle all over.

"You're right..." Sean replied, and seemed about to say something when a mischievous smile appeared on his handsome face as he looked at her. "Hey Bec, is that the necklace that Danny bought you? It looks good, I like seeing a woman with a nice pearl necklace. It's a nice thing to see this morning."

Danny grinned proudly to himself at that but Becca felt a flood of horniness rush right through her and once again she almost threw her bag at her boyfriend's friend. Not only was he quite obviously talking about the 'pearl necklace' that he had given her this morning, but also he had been staring at that anniversary present a lot while he fucked her, so mentioning it now was also his way of prodding her about how she had just cheated on her boyfriend of two years!

Becca's heart began to beat faster, not only from wondering what Danny might say but also from the tingling lust that was now beginning to flow through her horny veins. She had no idea what to reply, but before she could her sweet boyfriend spoke.

"It looks good on her doesn't it?" Danny asked and Becca felt her pussy flare up at what he had unknowingly asked his friend.

Sean, of course, grinned like an idiot as he nodded

"Something I would love to see every day, Danny-boy" The blonde-brown-haired football player replied smugly as he looked over at her.

Becca gave her boyfriend's friend an amusedly-playful, yet teasingly 'maybe' smile, before Danny spoke up again.

"Alright, well we have to get going anyway, long day ahead babe" Danny said as he moved slightly so that Becca would stand up. He spoke to Sean as he joined her, "See you at the game on Saturday?"

Looking at her boyfriend's friend Becca felt another shiver of lust pass down her spine as Sean sneakily-smiled as he glanced at her.

"Wouldn't miss it Danny-boy" He answered before looking at her with a mix of innocence and amusement "You're gonna 'cum' too Bec, right?"

The sexy, beautiful brunette smiled at that as butterflies lightly stirred in her stomach. Last night, and even today, could have been just lust and drunkness, but now, as she not only knew that on Saturday she would let Sean fuck her again, but began to think excitedly about how and where, Becca knew that from now on there was no going back for her. She loved Danny with all of her heart, but damn, she knew that she was going to fuck his friend as often as she could...and who knew what, and who, Saturday would bring...

"I'll definitely be cumming" Becca replied in a tone that lightly reflected the intense excitement that she felt, before she added...mostly as a joke, "I might even find a cheerleader's outfit from somewhere"

Both Sean and Danny's eyes lit up at that and Becca laughed at both of them, though she only patted her boyfriend's chest and told him to 'calm down'...after all, he may notice if she said that to his friend...and, well, Becca didn't really want Sean to calm down anyway...

"Alright then, I'll catch you on Saturday" Danny finally said as he turned and began walking towards the hall.

Becca was almost to him as he stood waiting by the doorframe that Sean had first kissed her at the night before, when suddenly a wickedly hot idea burst like a lustful flower into the gorgeous girlfriend's mind and she stopped and turned so that she could see everyone while looking at Danny.

"You know, after we get back, if you want the 'all the guys' to 'cum' over tonight, I don't mind" She said as sweetly as possible, as if she only had in mind what Danny would like for the night, rather than the oh-so-hot thought that had filled her mind.

For a moment Danny seemed to think about it before he gave her an 'are you sure?' look, waiting only for her nod before looking to his team mate who instantly agreed -- which didn't surprise the cheating girlfriend at all; Sean knew exactly why she had suggested it, after all.

"Alright then, we'll see you all later" Danny said sounding even more cheery than before and headed down the hallway towards the door.

Becca too said goodbye to Rachel and Danny's team mate, giving the former a 'well, what are you going to do' kind of smile and a nod when Rachel's glance asked about all the details later as Rachel stared at her with as much understanding of what Becca intended as Sean, and the latter a very sexy, sultry smile, before she too headed down the hallway and towards the front door.

As she reached Danny and they walked out of the house, his arm slipping around her slender waist that Sean had held as he fucked her in so many different positions, Becca felt the butterflies in her stomach growing wilder as she talked to her boyfriend and thought about the night ahead and the game on Saturday. She had no idea how much fun that she would have at the game, though she knew that it would be incredibly hot, but Becca did have a very good idea of what the rest of her night held...and fuck, but that made this morning and last night seem like foreplay...

Smiling excitedly as Danny leaned down to again kiss her cum-coated lips that had so often been wrapped around his friend's cock, stretched lewdly, and had held tightly around his thick shaft as she greedily gulped his thick cum down her throat, Rebecca Vaughn continued to feel her lust-filled anticipation for the night, and days, to 'cum'...

...She hadn't intended to cheat on Danny last night, and when she woke up this morning she could have let it pass as a drunken mistake...instead, the sheer intensity of what she had done and how amazing the sex had been had driven the gorgeously sexy brunette girlfriend of two years to not only cheat on her boyfriend with his friend again, knowingly this time, and in such an illicit way, but to decide quite calmly and eagerly to do it again, and again, and again...and fuck was she going to love getting screwed by every other guy that she cheated on Danny with...

...As she walked on in her loving boyfriend's arms, suddenly the day just seemed brighter to Rebecca Vaughn...

- - -The End- - -