House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment the hot girlfriend didn't know what to say...she could still feel his lips against hers...the firm feel sending a rush through her hot, slender body...however the moment of clouded judgement quickly began to dissipate and in another heartbeat Becca gave her boyfriend's friend a small, sardonic smile.

"You only said a kiss, you didn't say what kind" She replied just as softly, though with more of a smirk of her own this time. That she was still on her hands and knees whispering to him, didn't strike the slender girlfriend as flirtatious at all.

"You owe me another one, that wasn't fair" Her boyfriend's team mate responded intently, and this time it was Becca's turn to smile amusedly as she shrugged.

"Tough luck. You got your kiss. You should be more specific next time." She said as she moved back to sit down, and took a deep sip of her drink to mask her sudden surprise at saying 'next time'. There wouldn't be a 'next time', and she definitely didn't want a 'next time'. So why had she said that?

Sean, however, didn't seem to notice the slip and instead only watched her a moment before he too moved back, though with a strange amused smile on his face. Becca had no idea why, and so she put that out of her mind as she turned to look at Danny, about to ask him what he'd been thinking saying that she should kiss his friend when she firstly saw the big grin on his face -- as he obviously thought that she was feeling as embarrassed as he had earlier -- and secondly yells from outside suddenly caught everyone's attention. Literally two seconds later a figure entered the doorway and chaos descended as the circle suddenly broke up as people jumped up with a grin. Except Rachel, anyway.

"Max..." Becca heard her pink-haired friend say in a tone that was far from impressed. Before she could say any more, however, the guy that Rachel was 'seeing' spoke first.

"Sorry I'm late Rach, the van broke down. Tried getting it fixed but they've had to tow it hear instead." He explained, and Becca watched as her friend glanced out the front window before letting her irritation die down.

"Alright, but you owe me some make-up sex" Rachel replied as calmly as if she were talking about the weather. For his part, Max simply grinned and nodded, at least until Rachel punched his shoulder and added, "Well, get some tunes on!"

Rachel's 'guy' gave her a wink before he turned to walk out of the house and as if that somehow released everyone from a spell, the conversations sprang up again, this time with the excitement buzz about the soon-to-be playing music and dancing which would really get the party going. And so, the game of spin the bottle was quickly forgotten as people began looking forward to the music or helping Max bring in his sound system.

The sudden lightning-change in atmosphere also snapped Becca from her thoughts, and so despite the strong burning within her body, that deep desire to release all of her pent up horniness, and despite what had just happened, the beautiful girlfriend put thoughts of Sean from her mind as she took another sip of her drink and smiled at Danny. She was about to say something about the music when her boyfriend suddenly broke his big grin with an amused chuckle.

"You should have seen your face" He jested, obviously trying to say that her embarrassment was worse than his.

That, of course, did flare the colour in the stunning girlfriend's cheeks, though this time it wasn't embarrassment, but rather a sudden remembering of what had just happened, and what she had felt when her lips met Danny's friend's'.

"You think it's funny that I just kissed your friend?" She asked with a mix of emotions, but Danny just made a dismissive gesture as he took a deep swig from his can.

"Ah, it was just a dare, and besides I had to kiss Rachel too so forget about it." He answered calmly, before once more grinning like an idiot. "Though your face was a picture."

Once more Danny chuckled to himself and Becca just shook her head as she thought again how odd guys were; after all, if some girl had been acting like Sean around Danny, dare or no dare Becca would not have acted like her boyfriend was. Still, it was over with now -- even if her body felt like it was a charged lightning rod -- and so the sexy girlfriend quickly put what had happened behind her and changed the subject, unaware just how the night's events had suddenly changed on her.

Sean Danton paid little attention to either the setting up of Max's music system or the hot girl that was speaking to him as she pressed her formidable, and almost completely exposed, tits into his arm. Instead, he watched as Danny and Becca laughed and talked with each other before they headed through to the kitchen. Damn but his friend really was a lucky bastard.

Still, he had managed to get a kiss out of the scintillatingly beautiful brunette, albeit a peck, and he had managed to get an incredible view down the top of her dress. Damn but when he had seen her crawl forward on her hands and knees and his eyes had watched as her huge, succulent, round tits had hung and shivered within the confines of her half-visible bra...just waiting to be grabbed and tasted...Sean had thought that his dick was going to rip through his jeans. Damn, he still thought that it would!

But that kiss...fuck! Sean had kissed a lot of women before, and he was sure that there was a moment in the brief period that their lips had touched that Becca was only going to brush his lips with hers...but then she had pressed them against his instead, not totally firmly, and still in a very platonic way, but Sean was still sure that that meant something, though he had to admit that that was probably his wishful thinking. Damn but he would love to get another, proper, kiss from her. She had been right that she'd fulfilled the dare but, fuck...he would have said anything to get her to kiss him again...she was just so, well, dick-hardeningly hot!!

Thinking that he would definitely fantasize about fucking Danny's girlfriend doggie style later, Sean reluctantly turned his attention to the woman beside him, entertaining a brief idea of taking this hottie upstairs and screwing her instead. However with the fantasy of Rebecca Vaughn still in his mind that thought just wasn't as appealing as it would have been. And so Sean Danton smiled and spoke to this girl, enjoying the view he had, before the music began playing and some of the other guys from the team showed up.

...but still that fantasy remained...as did that deep desire for another kiss...

Becca followed Danny into the lounge again after a good ten minutes of watching some odd people 'wrestle' outside and refilling her drink as her boyfriend grabbed another can of beer. He was drinking far more slowly than she was, and Becca could definitely feel the alcohol going to her head, but then after what she had drunk that was no surprise. While she had a high threshold that amazed even Danny -- as she had drunk him under the table more than once -- the amount of rum, tequila, and...whatever else Sean had mixed into her drink, made up the difference pretty quickly, even taking into account the small amounts of cola and lemonade that she had been mixing the drinks with.

In fact, Danny had commented -- with vast amusement -- about how much she had drunk already and how her eyes were slightly glazed, however she had shushed him with a kiss that had made her own toes curl before she had told him how she was looking forward to the music...because now she felt like dancing! Oh yes, Rebecca Vaughn knew that she was starting to get drunk -- only starting, mind -- but she was enjoying herself, and that's what this night was all about after all.

And so the pair headed into the lounge and once again fortunately managed to grab a seat on the sofa. This time, however, next to several of Danny's team mate's who quickly began talking about things that Becca didn't find overly interesting; mostly various kinds of sports and pranks that they were going to pull on each other. Sometimes, the gorgeous brunette doubted whether any of those guys really noticed anything outside of their own little group -- it was like their whole world.

Consequently, Becca soon decided to leave the boys to their male-type conversation and see what was taking Max so long with the tunes.

"Sure babe" Danny replied as she told him before quickly turning back to his conversation, and so Becca gave him a quick kiss on the head before she headed over to the corner of the room that Max had claimed and Rachel was hovering in.

"Maxey!!" Becca exclaimed as she walked over and gave him a hug before setting her cup down -- still in her grip -- on the top of his deck as she leaned against it next to Rachel "What's taking so long?"

"He's trying to grow a brain" Rachel said jokingly, to which Max replied mostly to himself that 'at least he was able to', before Becca's pink-haired friend placed a small shot glass filled with some black liquid in front of her, and added with barely hidden amusement, "Here, try this"

"What is it?" Becca asked as she took a sniff of what was in the glass and almost felt her eyes fall out. The stuff smelled like aniseed and death!

Rachel couldn't help but laugh at Becca's reaction.

"Just try it. It smells worse than it tastes." The pink-haired woman replied and so Becca gave her a mock-worried look before she downed the entire glass...

"AHH!! You're such a liar!!" Becca exclaimed with a mix of disgust and eye-watering, throat-burning horror. "That tastes worse than it smells! You bitch!"

Rachel simply laughed hard, as did Max, and Becca drank half of her own drink just to try to wash the taste away before she slapped her friend's arm. She was about to insult her again, still grimacing in disgust, when suddenly Max grinned at the deck and pressed a button. Before Becca had managed to even draw breath to speak, a tune that was louder than hell tore from the speaker that she was standing next to, and the sexy brunette jumped.

"Bastard!" She tried to shout at Max, though it came out only mouthed because of the music, as did Rachel's further gales of laughter, and so with a playfully angry look that promised retribution, Becca turned and walked away, heading back towards Danny before her friend and 'her guy' could pull any more pranks on her.

Of course, Danny was now completely engrossed in his conversation with the other guys and so when she returned and sat on his lap, wrapping one arm around his neck as his arm encircled her waist, he continued talking and joking with the others. For a couple of minutes that was alright, as Becca was still trying to get rid of the taste of whatever that poison was that she had drunk while also staring daggers of playful vengeance at her friend who only smiled and laughed back at her, but after that the attractive girlfriend began to feel a little bored just sitting there listening to her boyfriend and his friends talking about sport.

And so, after another couple of minutes Becca said that she was just going to have a wander, to which Danny nodded before going right back to his conversation, so she once more kissed him on the head before she headed through into the kitchen to find herself a drink that had a taste that could wash that black hell from her mouth.

Soon the taste was forgotten, as the stunningly hot brunette girlfriend had a new drink that some random gay guy had mixed for her -- with flourishes of throwing bottles around -- and she was talking and laughing with this person or that group, or watching more people doing more random things, or swaying to the music as she spoke to her friends in various places in and outside the house. Drinks flowed, music beat a rhythm that somehow flowed in time with the still pulsing horniness within Becca's body, and laughing, joking, and numerous conversations followed, as did the occasional dance with some of her friends as they stood in the hallway outside the lounge.

All in all, Becca was feeling amazing as the night slowly wore on -- incredibly horny, but damn good too. The alcohol flooded through her, seeming to match the warmth of the spring night, and making the stunning brunette relax and giggle more, as well as making her horniness creep up within the conversations -- such as when talking to some of her girl friends about guys they liked and what they hoped they could do with them, or twisting things that some of her friends said which set them all off into fits of hysterics.

And so it was some time much later, after more drinks than the hot girlfriend could remember, that she was walking down the crowded hallway, bopping slightly drunkenly along to one of her favourite tunes that Max was playing at a level that the whole university must have heard, heading towards the kitchen to get another drink, when Rachel turned the corner and broke out in a smile as she walked over.

"Hey you, having fun?" The pink-haired woman asked in a shout to be heard over the music.

"Yeah!" Becca answered emphatically, and just as loudly, as she continued to bop around to the song, much to her friend's amusement. "We have some crazy friends! There was this guy doing magic tricks with cards outside! He was amazing! It's really turned out to be a good night, ah?"

Rachel nodded at that as she let some people passed from the kitchen.

"The night's young yet, lots more fun to be had!" Her friend shouted before glancing at Becca's empty cup "Getting another drink?"

"Yeah, hoping that gay guy is still making the drinks, he was awesome!" Becca replied, and then laughed at her friend's confused expression, before waving a dismissive hand and asking, "Thing's ok with Max now?"

"Yeah, though he's still a douche" Rachel replied, causing the pair of them to laugh a little. "Speaking of, where's Danny?"

"Huh?" Becca replied confused, bopping a little more as the chorus came on.

It was only after a moment of looking at her friend's openly amused stare at how more-than-slightly drunk she was that the hot girlfriend finally registered what she had been asked.

"Oh Danny!" She exclaimed, feeling like a little bit of a loser for not remembering her own boyfriend for a moment. Though come to think of it, she hadn't thought of him for a while, she'd been having too much fun, and she had drank a bit...well, maybe more than a bit.

"Yeah, your boyfriend, you know?" Rachel joked and Becca grinned.

"I know, I know. I haven't seen him in...." She replied, trailing off as she realized that she actually had no idea how long it had been since she had saw him. Had she really forgotten all about him? No doubt he was having fun, Becca knew that she was...way too much fun to really pay attention to anything else, she thought as she bopped along happily and maybe a little drunkenly. "Where is he?" She asked, suddenly feeling that warmth and hunger rise within her once more as thoughts of her hot boyfriend stirred within her mind.

"He was in the lounge talking to the rest of his team mates the last I saw him" Her friend answered as Becca took her hands and began dancing with her on the spot.

"He was too when I last saw him." She replied energetically, "He'll no doubt be talking with them for hours, he always does; always about boring stuff."

That last made Rachel laugh and say something about guys, which was interrupted by someone that wanted her to see something.

"I'll catch up with you in a bit" Becca's friend said as she was pulled away, and the perhaps-slightly drunk girlfriend waved happily as she turned towards the kitchen once again, still bopping along until the song finished, smiling to herself as she thought about how fun Rachel actually was.

That made her think of Danny and suddenly the tipsy girlfriend chuckled to herself as she headed in the direction of the drinks. She couldn't believe that she had been so focused on how much fun she was having to even think about her own boyfriend. Of course, she had drunk quite a bit already, but still, he hadn't even entered her mind since she left him in the lounge with his friends.

Deciding that she would to go to him after she got herself a drink, Becca finally reached the counter with all of the bottles, only to find a group of people all chanting 'Chug! Chug! Chug!' as one guy downed almost a whole bottle of wine while the guy opposite him wavered as he stood with empty glasses in front of him. The fun atmosphere of the drinking contest quickly seeped into the sexy brunette girlfriend and her beautiful face lit up, so that soon she was joining in the chanting as the wavering-guy took his turn with a 'yard of ale' glass, only to drink about a third before he collapsed into the group around him. Cheers went up for the swaying winner, who bowed and promptly almost fell over, before he wisely decided to go for air while the next participant stepped up, ready to choose their drinking partner.

"You" The familiar voice of Sean Danton said suddenly, and Becca turned from watching the other guy leave to see her boyfriend's team mate pointing a finger at her and grinning expectantly.

Whether it was the drinks she had had or just being caught up in the whole fun of the contest --probably both -- Becca smiled at her boyfriend's friend with vast amusement and put one hand on her seductive hips. She was about to take a drink from her cup when she suddenly remembered that it was still empty, and so turned the move into a more swaying from side-to-side gesture as if she found Sean's challenge amusing. 'Damn, I really have drank more than I thought if I'm forgetting this much', Becca thought to herself giggly, finding that just another part of the night's fun.

"You seriously want to be embarrassed in front of all these people Sean-y?" Becca asked with a bright grin.

Her boyfriend's friend fake-laughed loudly at that

"Come on Bec, are you just gonna stand there, or are you chicken?" The brown-blonde football player asked mockingly, and Becca raised her eyebrows at him.

She had never met a guy yet that she hadn't drunk under the table. This was going to be easy.

"Alright" The hot girlfriend of two years said with amusement and determination as she walked forward to stand opposite him and placing her empty cup on the counter "You're going down boy!"

Her boyfriend's friend's grin became more of a smug smirk at those words, and that interested look entered his eyes again as he looked her up and down.

"Oh, I think it's you that's going to be going down, Bec" He replied in a more focused-amused tone that was so clear that Becca knew that he meant it both as a reply to her challenge and as an insinuation...

...This time, though, that implication didn't make the hot girlfriend blush. Instead Becca just took it as all part of the night's fun, and so instead of growing embarrassed, Danny's girlfriend only laughed.

"You do have a lot of dreams, Sean-y" She joked, referring to his earlier 'dream' about 'getting used to the view down her dress', as she picked up a bottle of tequila "Now, are you ready to show all these fine people how much of a lightweight you are?"

"Bring it on" Her boyfriend's friend replied challengingly, and the contest began.

The first couple of shots went passed quickly, the next were straight shots of the white rum that Becca had been drinking, and then, as the knockout brunette refused to drink beer, shots of something that was set on fire followed the rum. The cheers rang out and the glasses slammed down onto the counter -- as something else would be slamming into someone else soon enough -- and Becca felt her head starting to gently move as her body tingled a little more from the alcohol, which only seemed to heighten the already simmering horniness that was pulsing within her, bringing it more to her mind.

...And so, lost in how much fun she was having then, and the whole night, and once again having forgotten all about going to see Danny, Becca felt her inhibitions lessening and her fun, joking, teasing...flirty...side, beginning to take over.

1...34567...19