House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting a little weak in the knees, Sean-y boy?" The beautiful brunette girlfriend teased with a small, playful smile as she watched her boyfriend's team mate sway uneasily on his feet.

Sean simply laughed as he downed the triple-sized shot that he held in his hand and slammed the glass down on the counter.

"Ha!" He exclaimed as he leaned on the hard surface, probably to steady himself, though he still seemed to sway. Or was that her vision? "The only one who will be 'weak in the knees' is you, when I'm done with you" He added with such a sheer veil of implication that it was almost not worth bothering.

Becca laughed lightly again as she took the four-sized shot of...some green alcohol...that someone poured for her.

"Now you really are dreaming..." She replied with an amusedly-playful smile, before downing the drink that seemed to taste like apples, and slamming the glass down on the counter "...and has anyone ever told you that over-confidence is as bad as a lie?"

Taking his turn with the green drink, Sean smiled a confident, and Becca had to admit, cute smile. Well, she had always said that he was good-looking, she just wasn't attracted to him.

...But still, that smile was cute.

"It's only over-confidence if it's not true" Her boyfriend's friend replied before downing the drink, his glass joining the others. Oddly, he seemed to stand up a little straighter now, then added with that same self-assured smile, "I guess you'll have to be the judge of which it is, ah?"

Becca ignored the small butterfly that flitted in her stomach at his tone, his words, and the way that he looked at her. She was slowly becoming very aware of the head-spinning lust that had filled her all night suffusing her every vein and setting her pussy burning. Not because of Sean, even if he was good-looking and cute. Oh no, but his words and eyes seemed to stir what was already pent up within her and what the alcohol coursing through her mind and body enhanced. The fact that he was very attractive and had a charming smile, maybe added a little. Maybe.

Whatever it was, the hot girlfriend -- who by now was completely lost in the moment and had forgotten all about her loving boyfriend -- didn't think, she only felt, and right then she only felt like she was having too much fun.

"You wish" She joked teasingly before downing a shot of something that immediately raced to her head and set her vision spinning for a few seconds. Shaking it off, the knockout brunette girlfriend let out a deep breath, only to see Sean smirking at her.

"How about a kiss then" He asked as he lined the glass up to his lips and watched her intently with his glazing eyes "You still owe me one from the dare earlier."

Becca felt another butterfly's wings bolt around within her stomach at the brazen persistence of her boyfriend's friend, which of course added fuel to the fire already burning within her which her alcohol-spinning mind enjoyed.

"How about 'no'" She replied, and then added with a small smile that seemed to brighten that glaze in Sean's eyes for some reason, "Besides, I already gave you that kiss, remember?"

"That was hardly fair" He said in response "Come on, just one quick kiss?"

Becca pursed her lips in a small, playful smile as her body hummed with alcohol and horniness, seemingly thinking it over and really just enjoying making this attractive guy think that he actually had a chance. Oh, she had to admit that for a moment she did think about how good-looking, and toned, this guy was, and a quick kiss wouldn't hurt anyone -- though at that moment Becca had no idea why she thought that last bit at all, who would be hurt by a quick kiss after all? -- but she didn't entertain that thought for more than a split second, and not really seriously at all, it was just that Sean was attractive enough to kiss. Instead she smiled inside at how much anticipation showed in her boyfriend's friend's face.

All of that took less than a couple of seconds, before the hot girlfriend spoke.

"Nope" She replied and almost giggled at the frustration on Sean's face. "I gave you your kiss for the dare, that's all you get. Now, are you going to drink that or are you going to give in?"

Sean's frustration melted into a small, determined smile, before he too downed the powerful liquid and squinted and shook his head at the potency of it, just like she had, and as he slammed the glass down he gave her a self-satisfied, challenging smile.

"You're never gonna take me" He said smugly

"We'll see" Becca replied confidently

And so the contest continued, and while Sean was clearly having the worst of it, Becca increasingly felt the effects of the strong shots that the two were downing so quickly. It was after a few more that the hot brunette girlfriend knew that she would have to do something to win or else they were both going to drink until they collapsed, and then that would be an end to this amazing night.

She was just about to suggest a mix of all that they'd had before, when out of the corner of her beautiful hazel eyes, Becca saw Rachel come into the kitchen and smirk as she saw the beautiful brunette and Sean clearly drunk at the counter. That gave the stunning girlfriend of two years a brilliant, if devious, idea.

"Rach, Rach" Becca called happily, and smiled tipsily as her friend came to stand beside her "Sean thinks that he can beat me at a drinking contest"

Her friend's amused and playfully-disdainful smile at the grinning-proudly friend of Becca's boyfriend showed what Rachel thought of that.

"So, what next?" Sean said smugly as he rested his hands expectantly on the counter.

"Well..." Becca began, "...Rachel has a little drink that I think would be perfect"

Becca's pink-haired friend eyed her confusedly for a moment before a wide grin curved her lips and she quickly headed out of the room. In a moment she was back with a bottle of that black drink that she had pranked Becca with earlier. Promptly both she and Sean had a double-shot of each in front of them, and Becca took a deep breath before raising the glass to her lips.

She so didn't want to drink this stuff again, but at least she knew what she was in for, which the smugly-cocky friend of her boyfriend didn't. And so, hoping that she wouldn't be ill after this, Becca downed the drink as quickly as possible before slamming the glass to the counter and trying desperately to keep her face from screwing up in disgust. Sean, however, only smirked at her before he downed his...and the result had both Becca and Rachel in stitches.

Sean gagged and choked as his face screwed up like a piece of paper in a fist, and the sudden exclamation of disgust that he shouted was so from-the-soul that if Becca hadn't been laughing so hard she may have felt sorry for him.

"I think I win" The beautiful brunette girlfriend announced triumphantly as she saw her boyfriend's team mate's face turn a little green, and smiled happily as those around her began cheering and clapping her on the shoulder.

Sean only nodded as he finally straightened his face and eyed the bottle of black death with very watery eyes.

"That was unfair" Her boyfriend's friend said half choking

"Aww, going to pout Sean-y?" Becca teased before grinning at Rachel, then back at him "You seem to say that a lot"

"You should never underestimate a brilliant woman, Sean, you should know that" Rachel added with a very-pleased smirk, and Sean gave her a look of acceptance that Becca couldn't help but find cute. He looked like a lost puppy!

"Aww" The slender brunette cooed as she reached over the counter to ruffle his blonde-brown hair.

The smile that sprouted on his attractive face, however, had nothing to do with his thinking that he'd won her over, but rather, Becca noticed, that her leaning forward on the counter gave him another clear view down the top of her dress. This time all the sexy girlfriend did was smile amusedly as she moved back and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Careful, you might fall down there if you keep staring like that" Rachel teased Danny's friend as she watched his eyes gawk avidly at Becca's full 34D tits.

Becca slapped her friend's arm and gave her a shocked open-mouthed smile which was soon turned on her boyfriend's friend as...

"Quite happily" Sean replied and Becca threw the empty plastic cup that she had used earlier at him, which he ducked out of the way of before grinning at her.

It was at that playful moment that Becca and Rachel's favourite song in the world came suddenly blasting from the slightly darkened lounge, and with a sudden shared glance of amazed pleasure at each other, the two women moved...

...and the night began the final countdown of events that would see Danny's hot brunette girlfriend of two years fulfilling every dream that his team mate had ever had of her...much to the stunningly sexy girlfriend's own enjoyment...

Danny Mills' loud laughter was drowned out by the music that boomed out of Max's sound system in the corner of the lounge as his friend's funny story came to the punch line and another friend began to try to top it with a prank that he had pulled some night a few weeks ago.

As he began to listen to the new story, taking a deep swig from his can of beer, the football playing boyfriend thought that soon he would need to grab a new can as this one was almost empty. He'd had a couple since Becca had wandered off to talk to her friends and so he was only a little tipsy, mostly because he wanted to be able to enjoy what his girlfriend had promised when they got home.

That thought made Danny smile to himself. Damn, but he was a lucky guy to have landed such a hot, amazing, and intelligent woman like Rebecca Vaughn. He still thought that every day, and most especially when she lay beneath him writhing in ecstasy.

Stifling a sudden surge to his cock, Danny light-heartedly wondered for the third time since Becca had wandered off where his sexy girlfriend was. No doubt she was having as good at time with her friends as he was with his, he began to think before one of his friend's spoke.

"Hey, you going to Matt's in a bit?" One of his team mates asked, interrupting the story that had turned out not to be as funny as the guy claimed.

"Uh, not sure man" Danny replied hesitantly as he took another swig of his beer "Becca and I have plans later"

That, of course, brought rounds of jeering -- both about what those 'plans' were and also about Danny being under his girlfriend's thumb -- however the dark-haired boyfriend paid little attention to either as he thought about the fight that Matt had got that he was going to miss later. Still, no fight could compare to having hot sex with his girlfriend. But then, Becca was enjoying herself, and the last that he had heard from Rachel when he caught her heading towards the was that his girlfriend had been drinking a lot, and while Danny knew from experience that she could handle more than anyone else that he knew, she might be having too much of a good time to really do anything later, or to be mad at him for going to Matt's for a little bit. He'd have to ask Rachel a bit later on and see what she thought; after all, those two were best friends.

"Alright, alright, I'll see" Danny said, fending off the jeers and jibes of his friends, though some still carried on about how he was pussy-whipped, and so Danny added, "Well at least I've got a hot girl to give me pussy every night, unlike some, ah?"

That soon shut most of them up, and brought yet another tale about something that was related that soon had the group all in stitches again.

And so the caring boyfriend continued to enjoy his night while his girlfriend of two years continued to drink more as she flirted lightly with his friend in the kitchen, smiling as he glanced down her dress rather than rebuking him gently as she had earlier, as her hot 20 year-old body simmered hotter and hotter with the horniness that Danny had aroused earlier within her.

As the large-breasted, sexy brunette slammed glass after glass down on the counter in the kitchen, Danny finished his beer and was handed another by one of his friends, and as his succulently hot girlfriend teased Sean and leaned towards him to ruffle his hair, giving Danny's 'friend' a perfect view down the top of her dress, another of the dark-haired boyfriend's friend's arrived and told him that Marcus was running around naked out the front after some girl who had stolen his clothes. That of course got the whole group up and rushing out the house in gales of laughter and banter, and so the loving boyfriend of Rebecca Vaughn didn't notice his girlfriend's favourite song burst from the sound system, and only by heartbeats left the room before his girlfriend and her friend came rushing in from the kitchen...

...How much would have changed if Danny Mills had remained just those few seconds more...

...As it was, what Danny missed, his team mate was about to enjoy...

The moment the song came on and Becca saw Rachel's face, the hot girlfriend knew exactly what her friend was thinking, and so without backward glance the two friends hurried into the living room which had turned into more of a slightly-darkened dance floor with groups of people sitting or standing around the edges talking since the last time Becca had been there.

Grinning at each other happily the two women began to dance with each other, snaking their slender hips, shaking their sexy asses gently, moving their arms and laughing as they swayed from side to side, just letting the music guide their movements and laughing as they danced.

The music played to Becca's soul and much to her delight, while the drum beat within it pounded to the same rhythm that her pussy pulsed. The rush of alcohol through her lust-filled veins and drunk mind seemed to make the whole world glow with light and fun. Pure happiness and enjoyment suffused the hot and horny brunette and she danced while smiling at her best friend.

After a couple of minutes of dancing as if nothing else existed in the whole world, Rachel grinned as she pointed back towards the kitchen. Becca smiled because of her friend and turned to look back to the well-lit room only to see Sean, holding a drink in his hand and smiling in pleasure as he watched the two of them dance...well, Becca admitted, watched her dance anyway.

That thought, and the way that his eyes watched her hips and legs in her short dress as she swayed to the music energetically once more stirred the already horny feelings within her -- as after all, she was a woman, and Sean was good-looking, and having an attractive guy watch her dance was bound to stir the heat that already boiled within her -- and so, with a playful smile to her friend, Becca half-rushed, half-danced towards her boyfriend's friend with her hands out towards him.

"Come dance Sean!" Becca called in a light, fun tone as she came closer, noticing his eyes taking her whole body in as she continued to sway gently, something that once more set that heat within her a little higher.

"No, no, no!" Her boyfriend's friend replied adamantly as he smiled at her

"Oh, come on" Becca said again as she reached to take hold of his free hand and tried to gently pull him into the lounge.

The contact of his hand in hers seemed to intensify that humming feeling within the knockout girlfriend, though at that point she was too focused on trying to get Danny's team mate to dance.

"Don't be boring" She added with a little laugh, still trying to gently tug him into the lounge, though it was like tugging a brick wall he was so strong. The sudden bolt of horniness that shot from Becca's pacing heart, deep into her horny pussy at that sensation was definitely noticed, and the hot, sexy brunette felt her cheeks heat a little.

For a moment Sean seemed to hesitate, as if he were going to give in, however just as Becca thought that he was going to say 'alright', a gleam appeared in his eyes.

"I'll come and dance if you give me a kiss" He said with a playful smirk and Becca smiled a small playfully-amused smile.

"You won't let that go will you?" She asked amusedly, and watched as Sean shook his head.

For a moment, Becca again seem to consider it, though this time her alcohol and lust-fuelled thoughts did actually find it a little more tempting than before, especially as he smiled down at her with that handsome face and held her hand softly yet so strongly, however once again Becca decided against it and so, still smiling amusedly, she shrugged and let go of his hand as she backed away...her large hazel eyes on his.

"Your loss" She said with more than a hint of playful teasing as she backed away a few steps before heading back to Rachel who seemed to grin all the more

Shaking her head at Rachel's unasked question, Becca glanced over her shoulder and smiled to herself as she watched her boyfriend's team mate watching her. Playfully she began to dance a little more daringly, just a little though; her hips swayed just that little sexier, her hands sometimes touched Rachel's shoulder or bare arm or rested on her own flat stomach or sexy hips. When she was facing Rachel, Becca would give sly glances over at Sean, her full, mahogany hair that fell in waves down her slender back obscuring all but her large glazed-hazel eyes. When she turned her back to him, her tight ass, hidden just beneath the short skirt of her black dress, would shake in time with the music just that little bit more, and when she turned to face him, her eyes would fix on his as she danced against her friend, her slender arm raising above her head while the other hand almost-but-not-quite ran over her large, barely-covered tits and instead moved to rest elegantly on her slim waist, while the curve of her soft, red-brown lips seemed to invite teasingly while they smiled amusedly.

All of the little things had an obvious effect on Danny's friend as his eyes grew ever more hungry and intent, his cup held forgotten in his hand, and his mouth parting slightly in desire. For Becca, however, despite still having forgotten all about her boyfriend, she was only dancing like this to tease Sean for not coming to dance with them, and both she and Rachel found the whole thing -- and the brown-blonde guy's expression -- vastly amusing.

That was why she smiled and moved as she did...at least, consciously anyway, for Rebecca Vaughn's body had been simmering on an ever-increasingly pent up horniness, and her virile 20 year-old body yearned to be touched, and to be released...in an earth-shattering, loudly-screaming, orgasm...and each and every move she made, the look of desire in the handsome, and strong, football player's eyes, all sent pulse, after hot, horny pulse of hungry lust deep into her burning hot pussy. And the alcohol...well, that not only intensified it, but seemed to wipe away any thought that could stop what she felt...

The look on Sean's face only grew worse, and Becca and her friend continued to find it amusing, even going so far as to dance closer together and run their hands down the sides of each other's bodies and faces, or holding each other's hips or waists, especially when Becca turned to face Sean...

...After what seemed like half-an-hour, but was really about five minutes, the two women almost couldn't dance from laughing as one of Sean's team mates came over to him and started speaking, but Danny's friend didn't seem to even notice that he was there until the guy punched him in the arm, and then Sean jumped as if goosed and dropped his half-full cup on the floor, spilling it down one legs of his jeans. With a quick glance at the now hysterically-laughing women, Sean shook his head with an amused smile before he grabbed a couple of napkins to dry his leg and followed his friend towards the hall.

That was the last Becca saw her boyfriend's team mate as she and Rachel danced until Max changed the music a few songs later and the two women giggled their way into the kitchen for a vodka and lemonade to cool down with. After that Becca was soon drawn into a conversation with some of her other friends and Rachel headed back into the lounge to tell Max what she thought of the new music, though as always she went with a smile, and so the night continued with fun and drinks.

1...45678...19